The PS3 will have finaly outsold the 360 before the next gen starts.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"] The PS3 will most likely have a nice AC3 bundle and all sony has to do is a price drop on that redesigned PS3 and then Sony will be outselling it in every single area in the world/DarthClark
Except they did the exact opposite and raised the price on the PS3 while the xbox is getting a 50 dollar price slash for the holidays, derp ta derp. God your argument is like swiss cheese.

Price drops can happen at anytime but it allows sony to make more money and thats something you lemmings should really appreciate.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] so xbox arcade games dont cout but psn titles do? :lol: looks like sony is too busy chasing after the casual market to make real games. meanwhile i do believe the biggest console exclusive is releasing next month with a ton of content.mems_1224

No if you want to count XBL titles i can count PSN titles, im not really a fan of either one with a few exceptions. Sony chasing the casual market? you know thats as hillarious as ever, if they chase it now so be it this generation is almost over but they were a hell of alot more for the core gamer the majority of the generation.

if you want to count arcade titles xbla has way more quality titles. what do you consider a core gamer? someone who likes mediocre games that are more movie than game? if so then yea, sony is definitely for the core gamer.

So you classify the 360's biggest exclusives in that same category correct? Because logicaly you would have to , That goes for Gears, Halo etc. Big budget high production values, complexed gameplay yes those are core games not $6.99 XBLA specials that could be done on a tablet. And medicore games? I didnt know AAA titles were considered medicore now.

NaturalDisplay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 NaturalDisplay
Member since 2010 • 548 Posts

[QUOTE="Omega-316"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

why not? this gen started with the 360.

GamerwillzPS

exactly. it didnt start with the wii. so next gen wont start with the wii u.

I will have to agree that next-gen doesn't start with Wii-U because of dated hardware, but it is still a new hardware so it's next-gen. In my book, it isn't next-gen but in the real world, it is.

What is this?! My brain cannot process the meaning of this post!

DarthClark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 DarthClark
Member since 2012 • 458 Posts

[QUOTE="DarthClark"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"] The PS3 will most likely have a nice AC3 bundle and all sony has to do is a price drop on that redesigned PS3 and then Sony will be outselling it in every single area in the world/AM-Gamer

Except they did the exact opposite and raised the price on the PS3 while the xbox is getting a 50 dollar price slash for the holidays, derp ta derp. God your argument is like swiss cheese.

Price drops can happen at anytime but it allows sony to make more money and thats something you lemmings should really appreciate.

Ya they can, but sony chose to go in the opposite direction and actually raise the price. Keep defending your piece of plastic though your arguments are quite amusing.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"][QUOTE="todd2r"][QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"] Someone's jealous they don't own a ps3. :cool:

Fail. Look at sig. Unfortunately, I own a failstation 3 and also unfortunately I don't own a time machine to erase that stupid decision.

Jelly? :cool:

Love that you're not inconspicuous with your user name..lolz
todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 todd2r
Member since 2009 • 2615 Posts
[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"][QUOTE="todd2r"][QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"] Someone's jealous they don't own a ps3. :cool:

Fail. Look at sig. Unfortunately, I own a failstation 3 and also unfortunately I don't own a time machine to erase that stupid decision.

How long will it be before you're banned again? Lets play over/under. I'm saying 3 months. Under or over? Any takers?
DarthClark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 DarthClark
[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"][QUOTE="todd2r"] How long will it be before you're banned again? Lets play over/under. I'm saying 3 months. Under or over? Any takers?

How long before you jelly again....oh. Nevermind. Just happened. :cool:

Says the level 2 noob :lol:
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#160 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

op is wrong , because next gen does start with wii u if you wanna get technical the handhelds started next gen already ,

just because you do not like nintendo does not mean that its not a next gen platform , any one who thinks wii u isnt a next gen platform doesnt know its full feature set /potential ,

DarthClark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 DarthClark
[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"][QUOTE="DarthClark"][QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"] How long before you jelly again....oh. Nevermind. Just happened. :cool:

Son, you have no idea who you're dealing with. :cool:

Piss off noob.
DarthClark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 DarthClark
[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"][QUOTE="DarthClark"][QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"] Son, you have no idea who you're dealing with. :cool:

Piss off noob.

topgeareasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 topgeareasy
Member since 2010 • 562 Posts

[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"][QUOTE="DarthClark"] Piss off noob.DarthClark

still mad?

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="DarthClark"][QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"]

topgeareasy

still mad?

Is it just me or does it feel like the same person arguing with themselves? :P
tumle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 tumle
Member since 2004 • 1274 Posts

You are wrong, next Gen does start with the WiiU, but last Gen doesn't just stop when the next gen starts.

I'm pretty sure that the last Gen is still going, as they are still selling ps2's ;)

todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 todd2r
[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"][QUOTE="todd2r"] How long will it be before you're banned again? Lets play over/under. I'm saying 3 months. Under or over? Any takers?

How long before you jelly again....oh. Nevermind. Just happened. :cool:

Actually I'm glad you're back. I wish you would have been here last week when Fable Kinect outscored almost all ps3 exclusives lol. Then you cows went kicking and screaming like little bittches. Epic. Sad time for cows.
todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 todd2r
[QUOTE="DarthClark"][QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"][QUOTE="DarthClark"] Says the level 2 noob :lol:

Piss off noob.

Watch out man! Ispeakfact is back! AKA Internet tough guy! Watch your back lol.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

[QUOTE="DarthClark"][QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"]

topgeareasy

still mad?

Well Icantezcapethefail doesn't post here any more so I would say yes.
Z-Fatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Z-Fatalis
Member since 2012 • 1058 Posts

[QUOTE="todd2r"][QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"] Someone's jealous they don't own a ps3. :cool:TheFactIsBack

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA someone was mad :D

TheFactIsBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 TheFactIsBack
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"][QUOTE="todd2r"] Fail. Look at sig. Unfortunately, I own a failstation 3 and also unfortunately I don't own a time machine to erase that stupid decision. Z-Fatalis

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA someone was mad :D

Oh I've got an entire library dedicated to the butthurt. Stay tuned. :D
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22787 Posts

i read the first page and all i can say is there is no doubt that cows are easily the soiled, shiit stained a$$ wipe at the party... theres no excuse for this type of insane, almost obsesive butthurt. cows, you lost. the gen is over u began in last and you ended in last. the gen actually didnt start when sony said and u were bested by the competition . the ps3 is a good console with reasons to purchase bit jesus christ, cows accept your defeat and hope for a better showing next time around. its getting past the point of pathetic.

KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 KiZZo1
Member since 2007 • 3989 Posts

[QUOTE="DarthClark"][QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"] How long before you jelly again....oh. Nevermind. Just happened. :cool:TheFactIsBack

Why do you talk to yourself?

PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 PressXtoJump
Member since 2012 • 1484 Posts

i read the first page and all i can say is there is no doubt that cows are easily the soiled, shiit stained a$$ wipe at the party... theres no excuse for this type of insane, almost obsesive butthurt. cows, you lost. the gen is over u began in last and you ended in last. the gen actually didnt start when sony said and u were bested by the competition . the ps3 is a good console with reasons to purchase bit jesus christ, cows accept your defeat and hope for a better showing next time around. its getting past the point of pathetic.

TheEroica
bro your sig...its a multiplat fyi :lol:
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#177 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"][QUOTE="DarthClark"] Says the level 2 noob :lol:KiZZo1

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this.

KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 KiZZo1
Member since 2007 • 3989 Posts

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"] Son, you have no idea who you're dealing with. :cool:PhazonBlazer

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this.

Yeah, he was once exposed as fakeboy using alt accounts. The guy is pretty desparate for attention.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

TheEroica

m54461_WegetitYourebutthurt.jpeg

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

Next gen starts next month

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#181 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

Whoo, ispeakcrap is back :D

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Omega-316"]exactly. it didnt start with the wii. so next gen wont start with the wii u.

Bruce_Benzing

I will have to agree that next-gen doesn't start with Wii-U because of dated hardware, but it is still a new hardware so it's next-gen. In my book, it isn't next-gen but in the real world, it is.

See TC, now you know your argument is invalid. GamerwillzPS agrees with you....

i thought what he said was sound reasoning, i don't relly consider the Wii-U next gen but i accept that in the real world it Hails the beginning of a new generation of games consoles.
TheFactIsBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 TheFactIsBack
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

lundy86_4
Well...according to some of my lovely fans here...I'm an alt. :cool:
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

TheFactIsBack

Well...according to some of my lovely fans here...I'm an alt. :cool:

It's possible, though you have the mannerisms down pretty well.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#185 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Ah, the usual "the next gen doesn't start with the Wii U" argument.

Come on guys, you can do better with your preemptive damage control threads.

Or not.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

kuraimen

m54461_WegetitYourebutthurt.jpeg

really? explain...
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

PressXtoJump

and whats your point... p.s. I love the sony exclusive in YOUR sig... probably their best game this year.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

TheEroica
Tell us how you really feel lol. I agree 100% and that was some funny stuff you just posted.
todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 todd2r

TheEroica
I like you man but I'm gonna have to disagree. There is zero reason to buy a ps3. It's fukin crap. I can't wait till Sony is gone forever. I'm gonna dance and shiit all over my Sony products and pray to god their upper management never work again.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="todd2r"][QUOTE="TheEroica"]

TheFactIsBack

I like you man but I'm gonna have to disagree. There is zero reason to buy a ps3. It's fukin crap. I can't wait till Sony is gone forever. I'm gonna dance and shiit all over my Sony products and pray to god their upper management never work again.

why would anybody average scores together? it's meaningless unless you're somehow forces to play every single game.

todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 todd2r

TheFactIsBack

2011 son. Kinda outdated don't ya think. You might wanna update that. You should know better. Don't come back and act like your the shiit cause you're gonna get destroyed. Cows have been getting owned for awhile now and it's only gonna get worse the rest of the year. Jelly?
PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 PressXtoJump
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Ah, the usual "the next gen doesn't start with the Wii U" argument.

Come on guys, you can do better with your preemptive damage control threads.

Or not.

alright thats enough, get up off the ground and try to pass the finish line
PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 PressXtoJump
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="PressXtoJump"][QUOTE="TheEroica"]

and whats your point... p.s. I love the sony exclusive in YOUR sig... probably their best game this year.

ps exclusives??!!!?? that would bypass the image bandwidth limits of the site fool
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 TheEroica  Moderator

TheFactIsBack

dead cow

Pretty much says it all....

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="PressXtoJump"] bro your sig...its a multiplat fyi :lol:PressXtoJump

ps exclusives??!!!?? that would bypass the image bandwidth limits of the site fool

figured you'd be light on a comeback... poor poor cow rage...
todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 todd2r

[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"][QUOTE="todd2r"] I like you man but I'm gonna have to disagree. There is zero reason to buy a ps3. It's fukin crap. I can't wait till Sony is gone forever. I'm gonna dance and shiit all over my Sony products and pray to god their upper management never work again. TheEroica

dead cow

No worries. He doesn't have an actual argument. He will just post another stupid jelly pic. That's his thing. Also, that pic is from December 2011 lol. The 360 has less exclusives and still scores just as high lol. Sad for cows.
PressXtoJump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 PressXtoJump
[QUOTE="PressXtoJump"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] and whats your point... p.s. I love the sony exclusive in YOUR sig... probably their best game this year.TheEroica

figured you'd be light on a comeback... poor poor cow rage...

dont try to fool ppl yo, playstation has enough exclusives coming up, and keep in mind it caught up from behind to the 360s head start of launch exclusives. seriously
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

[QUOTE="TheFactIsBack"] Jelly? :cool:  todd2r

dead cow

No worries. He doesn't have an actual argument. He will just post another stupid jelly pic. That's his thing. Also, that pic is from December 2011 lol. The 360 has less exclusives and still scores just as high lol. Sad for cows.

Lol @ lems hyping a Kinect game with a 63 in Metacritic. How low can they still fall?