The PS3 out sold the 360. What do you think the PS4 will do to the XBONE?

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#101 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]:cool: Flopbox One has no chance. The only thing M$ has managed to outsell is the Gamecube in their entire time in the console business. Kaz_Son
And the PS3.

:cool: Nope, 360 is dead last #dealwithit

Awww that's cute...you really believe it don't you?

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts
[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="Kaz_Son"]:cool: Nope, 360 is dead last #dealwithitKaz_Son
Proof?

:cool: Your butthurt tears is all the proof you need.

This would only work if I prefered the 360, which you have no way of knowing I do, so where's the proof?
percech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 percech
Member since 2011 • 5237 Posts
PS3 didn't outsell the 360. It was confirmed already. What's wrong with cows these days?
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
If I had a penny for every source in this thread I'D HAVE NOT A SINGLE DOLLAR
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#105 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Do you have proof?

The official numbers show that the PS3 and the 360 are close to tying each other right now.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

oh sheens still on this with only 3-4 months till the ps4 and xbox dOne are released? Whats next? 2014 we get another thread about ps3 outselling the 360?

This is made worse because you all guaranteed the ps3 would see instant market dominance when it released.

stayhigh1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 stayhigh1
Member since 2008 • 724 Posts

Do you have proof?

The official numbers show that the PS3 and the 360 are close to tying each other right now.

super600
I think the PS3 is ahead of the 360 and its still selling better world wide..There plenty of links if you want to search it..lol.Sorry im lazy....I wonder how many 360 was re-bought due to the Red Lights of Death. The defective rate for the 360 was what like 60 percent?
stayhigh1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 stayhigh1
Member since 2008 • 724 Posts

oh sheens still on this with only 3-4 months till the ps4 and xbox dOne are released? Whats next? 2014 we get another thread about ps3 outselling the 360?

This is made worse because you all guaranteed the ps3 would see instant market dominance when it released.

WilliamRLBaker
PS3 did really good..One year late and with a high price tag and is able to still outsell the 360..It taken Sony awhile but they won the war..once the ps4 and xbone release there shouldnt be no thread about it no more..As of right now PS4 is just dominating everywhere especially in NA in preorders..Sony learn their lesson and now have a chance to completely wipe out the xbone..MS arrogance was way worst then Sony back t in the days..All the restriction and policy for the xbone turn off hard core gamers..Invading privacy due to them signg with NSA..watch what you say on xboxlive government going to get your butt
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

[QUOTE="super600"]

Do you have proof?

stayhigh1

I think the PS3 is aheadof the 360 and its still selling better world wide..There plenty of links if you want to search it..lol.Sorry im lazy....I wonder how many 360 was re-bought due to the Red Lights of Death. The defective rate for the 360 was what like 60 percent?

In other words you have no proof. Got it

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

stayhigh1

PS3 did really good..One year late and with a high price tag and is able to still outsell the 360..It taken Sony awhile but they won the war..once the ps4 and xbone release there shouldnt be no thread about it no more..As of right now PS4 is just dominating everywhere especially in NA in preorders..Sony learn their lesson and now have a chance to completely wipe out the xbone..MS arrogance was way worst then Sony back t in the days..All the restriction and policy for the xbone turn off hard core gamers..Invading privacy due to them signg with NSA..watch what you say on xboxlive government going to get your butt

360 did really good..RROD not much brand recognition going against the brand that easily won the previous 2 gens .It took Sony awhile and finally ended in 3rd place..once the ps4 and xbox release there shouldnt be any threads about it any more..As of right nowpre-orders mean absolutely nothing especially in NA. Sony learned to stay stagnant and not take any chances unlike MS. Sony arrogance lost them over 4b billion last gen so this time they decided to give an upgraded PS3 instead.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#111 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

The PS3 was a year behind and it still managed to finally catch up and win the race before the next gen starts. (lol wii u...cute) What on gods name do you think the PS4 will do to the Xbone with both consoles releasing in the same month? Will the sales gap be like what the PS2 did to the Xbox?

Omega-316

The Xbox will always play second fiddle to Playstation. In the long run its all about resumes, tradition and consistency. MS only has 3 systems EVER. Playstation has 6 and Nintendo has 10. Coolyfett will never own an Xbox or a Nintendo machine, but Nintendo get way more respect based on the fact Coolyfett can trace them back to elementary school and Playstation back to middle school. The first Xbox came out when Coolyfett was college. No interest in those guys whatsoever. Will the Playstation 4 outsell Xbox One?? No sure what will happen. Coolyfett hopes Playstation can outsell Xbox again for a 3rd time, but if not Coolyfett will still be collecting trophies.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#112 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

there must really not be many nintendo fans left because I rarely see them boasting about 100M Wii's sold. As for the ps4 and xbox one there is no question in my mind that the ps4 is going to sale more at least right now but that could always change. Im sure all of us were Wrong at somepoint over the last 7-8 years and one thing I know I was wrong about is the Wii doing so well.

TheRealBigRich

The Nintendo guys are playing the 3DS right now, plus they know in their hearts Wii was not better than PS3, so it best for them to remain silent. Nintendo is the alternative gaming option. Wii was fad with a sales spike so steep Nintendo had to rush Wii U to market because the Wii was dead in the water. The Wii humble Playstation 3, but Sony adjusted and that is why the hype for Playstation 4 is so great.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts
[QUOTE="I_AM_MEGATRON"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"]

Sony fans read this link very carefully. Ps3 is  all dead last.

www.gamespot.com/news/782-million-xbox-360s-sold-6411865

Jakandsigz
lems should learn to read. the 77 million ps3's were from december 2012. FAIL

So Sony sld 7 million PS3's in one month?

MS fiscal year does not coincide with calendar year. This is the case for many company... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts
Lems were hoping 360 could hold out until next gen launch, foolishly belief that generation ends with launch with of new system.:lol: PS2 continued to sell after ps3 launch, adding to domination of last gen. PS3 pass 360, and will continue to add to lead, especially with release with big title such as GT6. Last 360 AAA average exclusive was years ago, no wonder ps3 outsell every year except 1 despite large price difference. "but but but ps2 add sale to ps3!!11" - ps2 sale were such insignificant in recent year that no longer in production. TLHBO.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
$100 cheaper and not a year later. Xbone has no chance at coming 1st.