The PS3 came out a year after 360 and doesnt have better graphics

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

[QUOTE="slim70"]

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

To those who dont wear prescription lemming glasses from microsoft it doesnt...go and play both instead of blowing it out your ass like a complete and utter numpty.

razgriz_101

Does his silly and ignorant comments make your inner fanboy rage?

Nope, far from a fanboy just fed up of hims spouting verbal diahorrea that is just insanely stupid and easy to counter argue with complete ease.

Own a 360,Wii and a PS3 so yup doubt im gonna fanboy and it might be worth checking my gaming history my PS3 aint been on since early october.

I only ever see you attacking him never anyone else, like for example: themajormayor, actionjunkie10, ShadowMoses900, arbitor365 etc.. etc.. all of them idiots of the same calibre.

Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Wanderlei_Rua
Member since 2011 • 178 Posts

[QUOTE="Kane04"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

Gears 3 looks a generation ahead of Uncharted 3 in image quality and effects/things going on screen imo

slim70

Someone sig this, mines too awesome to ruin. And you know gears design is a bit lazy, all those steroids make it almost cartoonist which means they don't to try so hard to make it look believable. Metal armor is also a million miles easier to draw, put some shine in and there you have your eyecandy, even I can o armors like that on zbrush, clothes on the other hand.... At the end then gears is just a cheap trill, animations aren't that good either, stiff and repetitive. I guess some people are just easily impressed and can't tell beer from champagne, they both bubble right?

Beer from champagne, really? Your just as much of an idiot as he is.

If you're (see how that works?) going to call someone an idiot, you might want to check your spelling and grammar first, dummy.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#153 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="slim70"]

[QUOTE="Kane04"] Someone sig this, mines too awesome to ruin. And you know gears design is a bit lazy, all those steroids make it almost cartoonist which means they don't to try so hard to make it look believable. Metal armor is also a million miles easier to draw, put some shine in and there you have your eyecandy, even I can o armors like that on zbrush, clothes on the other hand.... At the end then gears is just a cheap trill, animations aren't that good either, stiff and repetitive. I guess some people are just easily impressed and can't tell beer from champagne, they both bubble right?Wanderlei_Rua

If you're (see how that works?) going to call someone an idiot, you might want to check your spelling and grammar first, dummy.

what? spelling looks fine to me
Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
So? Graphics aren't everything. I'd much rather be playing CSS over something like Uncharted.
slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 slim70

[QUOTE="slim70"]

[QUOTE="Kane04"] Someone sig this, mines too awesome to ruin. And you know gears design is a bit lazy, all those steroids make it almost cartoonist which means they don't to try so hard to make it look believable. Metal armor is also a million miles easier to draw, put some shine in and there you have your eyecandy, even I can o armors like that on zbrush, clothes on the other hand.... At the end then gears is just a cheap trill, animations aren't that good either, stiff and repetitive. I guess some people are just easily impressed and can't tell beer from champagne, they both bubble right?Wanderlei_Rua

My spelling and grammar are fine and if by chance I make a mistake, I'm human we make mistakes so move along low level troll alt.

Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Wanderlei_Rua

[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="slim70"]Beer from champagne, really? Your just as much of an idiot as he is.

slim70

My spelling and grammar are fine and if by chance I make a mistake, I'm human we make mistakes so move along low level troll alt.

Wow, you sure showed me with your 230 posts. You've been around for AGES! I prostrate myself at your feet, Mr. Flawed Human. You're the man! What a dork...
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 delta3074
[QUOTE="slim70"]

[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] If you're (see how that works?) going to call someone an idiot, you might want to check your spelling and grammar first, dummy.Wanderlei_Rua

Wow, you sure showed me with your 230 posts. You've been around for AGES! I prostrate myself at your feet, Mr. Flawed Human. You're the man! What a dork...

so instead of posting a legitimate argument ,the way he does, and actually contributing something meaningful towards the thread you just choose to personally attack his spelling and grammar which, by my reckoning, was absolutely fine, you then proceed to post one of the most weaksauce and butthurt replies i have ever seen on SW, well done, you made yourself look like an idiot, quite an achievement around these parts i must say.
Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Wanderlei_Rua
Delta Again, if you're going to call someone else an idiot, cross your Ts and dot your Is. It makes you look like an even bigger idiot. I wasn't even the target of his "idiot" rant, just pointing out the irony of his statement. You should recheck your reckoning and learn how to differentiate between your and you're. Of course, the guy with the run-on sentence shouldn't be trusted as an expert source for grammar.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 delta3074
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"]Delta Again, if you're going to call someone else an idiot, cross your Ts and dot your Is. It makes you look like an even bigger idiot. I wasn't even the target of his "idiot" rant, just pointing out the irony of his statement. You should recheck your reckoning and learn how to differentiate between your and you're. Of course, the guy with the run-on sentence shouldn't be trusted as an expert source for grammar.

none of what you say is actually relevant to this thread though, you have just flamed people and not contributed absolutely anything, and my grammar is perfect outside of this forum, Grade A+ in english literature, i just type really fast and i don't bother checking my spelling or grammar when i am on here because i don't expect to get nitpicked to death by people who have nothing to contribute to a thread apart from nitpicking about peoples spelling and grammar mistakes, this is gamespot dude, not the 'perfect english literature' site.
T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#160 T-razor1
Member since 2002 • 1164 Posts

[QUOTE="Phazevariance"][QUOTE="monkeysmoke"] Show me a game on 360 that looks good as Uncharted 3........:pPAL360

Gears 3

and Forza 4.

and Crysis 2 (360)

I don't care if it's a multiplat. I just find the visuals to be more impressive than UC3.

Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Wanderlei_Rua
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"]Delta Again, if you're going to call someone else an idiot, cross your Ts and dot your Is. It makes you look like an even bigger idiot. I wasn't even the target of his "idiot" rant, just pointing out the irony of his statement. You should recheck your reckoning and learn how to differentiate between your and you're. Of course, the guy with the run-on sentence shouldn't be trusted as an expert source for grammar.

and my grammar is perfect outside of this forum, Grade A+ in english literature,

Hey, it's your story, tell it how you want. And, LOL, you must be in High School or something. Literature and Grammar are two very different subjects. Let me know when you get your first pube, kid.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 delta3074
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"]Delta Again, if you're going to call someone else an idiot, cross your Ts and dot your Is. It makes you look like an even bigger idiot. I wasn't even the target of his "idiot" rant, just pointing out the irony of his statement. You should recheck your reckoning and learn how to differentiate between your and you're. Of course, the guy with the run-on sentence shouldn't be trusted as an expert source for grammar.

and my grammar is perfect outside of this forum, Grade A+ in english literature,

Hey, it's your story, tell it how you want. And, LOL, you must be in High School or something. Literature and Grammar are two very different subjects. Let me know when you get your first pube, kid.

i am 37 and married with kids you muppet, i have been gaming for 26 years since the zx spectrum, you even fail at flaming people,obvioulsy you have to have good grammar to pass an english literature exam,lol
Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Wanderlei_Rua
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"] and my grammar is perfect outside of this forum, Grade A+ in english literature, delta3074

i am 37 and married with kids you muppet, i have been gaming for 26 years since the zx spectrum, you even fail at flaming people,obvioulsy you have to have good grammar to pass an english literature exam,lol

LOL, you're 37 (or so you claim) and you're bragging about an A+ in your English Lit class? What, did you just take the GED exam recently? You fail at defending yourself. Again, it's your story, tell it how you want. It's the internet. I'm a theoretical mathematician with a supermodel wife. I don't know which is more sad, the fact that you brag about an A+ in English Lit (must have been HS, because they don't award + or - in college) or the fact that you're a 37 year-old man hanging out in a forum about video games.
slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 slim70

[QUOTE="slim70"]

[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] If you're (see how that works?) going to call someone an idiot, you might want to check your spelling and grammar first, dummy.Wanderlei_Rua

You bash my spelling and grammar and call me a dork! Umm.. ok? Just go away you annoying little insect. :lol:

Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Wanderlei_Rua
Your responses are funny. I think that nerd in your reply is actually more cool than Fonzi. At least the nerd is somewhat contemporary.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 delta3074
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] Hey, it's your story, tell it how you want. And, LOL, you must be in High School or something. Literature and Grammar are two very different subjects. Let me know when you get your first pube, kid.

LOL, you're 37 (or so you claim) and you're bragging about an A+ in your English Lit class? What, did you just take the GED exam recently? You fail at defending yourself. Again, it's your story, tell it how you want. It's the internet. I'm a theoretical mathmatician with a supermodel wife.

i really don't care whether you believe me or not, everyone on here who knows me knows who i am, how old i am and that i have a wife and kids, i am also english, not american so why would i take a GED exam, it was an A+ GCSE grade that i took away from school in 2001, a long time ago granted, wouldn't want a supermodel wife, wouldn't want to be a theoretical mathmetician either, served my country for 6 years in the british army, worked in factorys ever since, i have no reason to lie about who i am because i am not ashamed of who i am, at least i can make a meaningful contribution to a debate and don't just spend my time insulting people and trying to get a rise out of them, mind over matter mate, i don't mind because you really don't matter to me, you are just a faceless muppet with nothig interesting to say really.
Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Wanderlei_Rua
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"]i am 37 and married with kids you muppet, i have been gaming for 26 years since the zx spectrum, you even fail at flaming people,obvioulsy you have to have good grammar to pass an english literature exam,loldelta3074
LOL, you're 37 (or so you claim) and you're bragging about an A+ in your English Lit class? What, did you just take the GED exam recently? You fail at defending yourself. Again, it's your story, tell it how you want. It's the internet. I'm a theoretical mathmatician with a supermodel wife.

i really don't care whether you believe me or not, everyone on here who knows me knows who i am, how old i am and that i have a wife and kids, i am also english, not american so why would i take a GED exam, it was an A+ GCSE grade that i took away from school in 2001, a long time ago granted, wouldn't want a supermodel wife, wouldn't want to be a theoretical mathmetician either, served my country for 6 years in the british army, worked in factorys ever since, i have no reason to lie about who i am because i am not ashamed of who i am, at least i can make a meaningful contribution to a debate and don't just spend my time insulting people and trying to get a rise out of them, mind over matter mate, i don't mind because you really don't matter to me, you are just a faceless muppet with nothig interesting to say really.

I don't know which is more sad, the fact that you brag about an A+ in English Lit (must have been HS, because they don't award + or - at university) or the fact that you're a 37 year-old man hanging out in a forum about video games.
slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 slim70

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] Hey, it's your story, tell it how you want. And, LOL, you must be in High School or something. Literature and Grammar are two very different subjects. Let me know when you get your first pube, kid.Wanderlei_Rua

Lies!!! If you're that fuking intelligent then why are you here hanging out in System Wars? And why the hell did you need to edit you're post? Oh and you have spelling mistakes in you're post btw.. just saying. :lol:

Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Wanderlei_Rua

[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"]i am 37 and married with kids you muppet, i have been gaming for 26 years since the zx spectrum, you even fail at flaming people,obvioulsy you have to have good grammar to pass an english literature exam,lolslim70

Lies!!! If you're that fuking intelligent then why are you here hanging out in System Wars? And why the hell did you need to edit you're post? Oh and you have spelling mistakes in you're post btw.. just saying. :lol:

There are lies and there's sarcasm. You should learn to differentiate between the two. I edit my posts because I might add something or I might proofread and fix mistakes. Something you might try.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 delta3074
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] LOL, you're 37 (or so you claim) and you're bragging about an A+ in your English Lit class? What, did you just take the GED exam recently? You fail at defending yourself. Again, it's your story, tell it how you want. It's the internet. I'm a theoretical mathmatician with a supermodel wife.

i really don't care whether you believe me or not, everyone on here who knows me knows who i am, how old i am and that i have a wife and kids, i am also english, not american so why would i take a GED exam, it was an A+ GCSE grade that i took away from school in 2001, a long time ago granted, wouldn't want a supermodel wife, wouldn't want to be a theoretical mathmetician either, served my country for 6 years in the british army, worked in factorys ever since, i have no reason to lie about who i am because i am not ashamed of who i am, at least i can make a meaningful contribution to a debate and don't just spend my time insulting people and trying to get a rise out of them, mind over matter mate, i don't mind because you really don't matter to me, you are just a faceless muppet with nothing interesting to say really.

I don't know which is more sad, the fact that you brag about an A+ in English Lit (must have been HS, because they don't award + or - at university) or the fact that you're a 37 year-old man hanging out in a forum about video games.

did you miss tha part about me not being american or canadian, i am english, we have GCSE's over here and A levels, and you can get an A+ in GCSE's, you obviously know nothing about english education either, we don't have high school here, we have primary and secondary schools, at least learn a little bit about where the person you are trying to flame actually lives, you just look ignorant otherwise. you also know that the average gamer is 35 right? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8206163.stm
Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Wanderlei_Rua
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"]i really don't care whether you believe me or not, everyone on here who knows me knows who i am, how old i am and that i have a wife and kids, i am also english, not american so why would i take a GED exam, it was an A+ GCSE grade that i took away from school in 2001, a long time ago granted, wouldn't want a supermodel wife, wouldn't want to be a theoretical mathmetician either, served my country for 6 years in the british army, worked in factorys ever since, i have no reason to lie about who i am because i am not ashamed of who i am, at least i can make a meaningful contribution to a debate and don't just spend my time insulting people and trying to get a rise out of them, mind over matter mate, i don't mind because you really don't matter to me, you are just a faceless muppet with nothing interesting to say really.delta3074

did you miss tha part about me not being american or canadian, i am english, we have GCSE's over here and A levels, and you can get an A+ in GCSE's, you obviously know nothing about english education either, we don't have high school here, we have primary and secondary schools, at least learn a little bit about where the person you are trying to flame actually lives, you just look ignorant otherwise.

Okay, must have been primary school, because you clearly didn't progress to secondary. You certaily aren't an Oxford man, that's for sure.
slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 slim70

[QUOTE="slim70"]

[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] LOL, you're 37 (or so you claim) and you're bragging about an A+ in your English Lit class? What, did you just take the GED exam recently? You fail at defending yourself. Again, it's your story, tell it how you want. It's the internet. I'm a theoretical mathmatician with a supermodel wife.Wanderlei_Rua

There are lies and there's sarcasm. You should learn to differentiate between the two. I edit my posts because I might add something or I might proofread and fix mistakes. Something you might try.

Real pathetic damage control attempt and you're making yourself look a fool here too btw, just saying.

Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Wanderlei_Rua
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"]i really don't care whether you believe me or not, everyone on here who knows me knows who i am, how old i am and that i have a wife and kids, i am also english, not american so why would i take a GED exam, it was an A+ GCSE grade that i took away from school in 2001, a long time ago granted, wouldn't want a supermodel wife, wouldn't want to be a theoretical mathmetician either, served my country for 6 years in the british army, worked in factorys ever since, i have no reason to lie about who i am because i am not ashamed of who i am, at least i can make a meaningful contribution to a debate and don't just spend my time insulting people and trying to get a rise out of them, mind over matter mate, i don't mind because you really don't matter to me, you are just a faceless muppet with nothing interesting to say really.delta3074

did you miss tha part about me not being american or canadian, i am english, we have GCSE's over here and A levels, and you can get an A+ in GCSE's, you obviously know nothing about english education either, we don't have high school here, we have primary and secondary schools, at least learn a little bit about where the person you are trying to flame actually lives, you just look ignorant otherwise. you also know that the average gamer is 35 right? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8206163.stm

The average gamer might be 35, but he doesn't hang out and spend his evenings on forums arguing about video games.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 delta3074
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] I don't know which is more sad, the fact that you brag about an A+ in English Lit (must have been HS, because they don't award + or - at university) or the fact that you're a 37 year-old man hanging out in a forum about video games.

did you miss tha part about me not being american or canadian, i am english, we have GCSE's over here and A levels, and you can get an A+ in GCSE's, you obviously know nothing about english education either, we don't have high school here, we have primary and secondary schools, at least learn a little bit about where the person you are trying to flame actually lives, you just look ignorant otherwise.

Okay, must have been primary school, because you clearly didn't progress to secondary. You certaily aren't an Oxford man, that's for sure.

secondary school, they don't have GCSE's in primary school, wow, your knowledge of my country really is poor,should i draw you a map to show you where it is?
slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 slim70

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] I don't know which is more sad, the fact that you brag about an A+ in English Lit (must have been HS, because they don't award + or - at university) or the fact that you're a 37 year-old man hanging out in a forum about video games.Wanderlei_Rua

The average gamer might be 35, but he doesn't hang out and spend his evenings on forums arguing about video games.

Neither does a theoretical mathematician with a supermodel wife. :lol::lol::lol:

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

Enjoy your new console graphics king, cows. :lol:

Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Wanderlei_Rua

[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"]did you miss tha part about me not being american or canadian, i am english, we have GCSE's over here and A levels, and you can get an A+ in GCSE's, you obviously know nothing about english education either, we don't have high school here, we have primary and secondary schools, at least learn a little bit about where the person you are trying to flame actually lives, you just look ignorant otherwise. you also know that the average gamer is 35 right? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8206163.stmslim70

Neither does a theoretical mathematician with a supermodel wife. :lol::lol::lol:

Still haven't put 2 and 2 together on the concept of sarcasm, have you? That's okay, you'll figure it out when you figure out how to use contractions.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 delta3074

Enjoy your new console graphics king, cows. :lol:

waltefmoney
that's bloody ironic, well deserved though, i guess crysis 2 really is doing more than both gears 3 or UC3, still though maybe forza 4 would get it though.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 delta3074
[QUOTE="slim70"]

[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] The average gamer might be 35, but he doesn't hang out and spend his evenings on forums arguing about video games.Wanderlei_Rua

Still haven't put 2 and 2 together on the concept of sarcasm, have you? That's okay, you'll figure it out when you figure out how to use contractions.

because you are not doing it right, on an internet forum you use an emoticon at the end or put sarcasm in brackets at the end to let people know you are being sarcastic
Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Wanderlei_Rua
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"]did you miss tha part about me not being american or canadian, i am english, we have GCSE's over here and A levels, and you can get an A+ in GCSE's, you obviously know nothing about english education either, we don't have high school here, we have primary and secondary schools, at least learn a little bit about where the person you are trying to flame actually lives, you just look ignorant otherwise.delta3074

secondary school, they don't have GCSE's in primary school, wow, your knowledge of my country really is poor,should i draw you a map to show you where it is?

I'm sure you're intimately familiar with the ins-and-outs of our education system. I'm sure you know all about LSATs, MCATs, GREs, SATs, and ACTs. I've been to London (dirty city), so I won't need a map.
Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Wanderlei_Rua
Do you need an emoticon when you're reading a piece of literature and the author uses sarcasm? I mean, you're an A+ level English Lit student. Chaucer didn't have emoticons, after all.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 delta3074
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] Okay, must have been primary school, because you clearly didn't progress to secondary. You certaily aren't an Oxford man, that's for sure.

I'm sure you're intimately familiar with the ins-and-outs of our education system. I'm sure you know all about LSATs, MCATs, GREs, SATs, and ACTs. I've been to London (dirty city), so I won't need a map.

i know what they are, my kids do them, we didn't have any of those at school in the late 80's early 90's, don't care how you feel about my country, we only hold the world record for the largest empire in history, nothing substantial really (sarcasm)
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 delta3074
Do you need an emoticon when you're reading a piece of literature and the author uses sarcasm? I mean, you're an A+ level English Lit student. Chaucer didn't have emoticons, after all.Wanderlei_Rua
it's just the way things are done here on GS cos users come from all over the world and not all of them are as super competent as you with the english language, i knew you where being sarcastic but the fact that i was telling the truth just made your sarcasm misplaced and ultimately stupid.
Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Wanderlei_Rua
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"]secondary school, they don't have GCSE's in primary school, wow, your knowledge of my country really is poor,should i draw you a map to show you where it is?delta3074

i know what they are, my kids do them, we didn't have any of those at school in the late 80's early 90's, don't care how you feel about my country, we only hold the world record for the largest empire in history, nothing substantial really (sarcasm)

Yeah, but the sun set on the British empire. It's something we have to continually remind you of. It's typical that the younger brother (the U.S) grows up to be able to kick the crap out of the older brother (GBR). I'm sure your kids take LSATs and MCATs *eyeroll* (for the sarcasm challenged).
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 delta3074
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] I'm sure you're intimately familiar with the ins-and-outs of our education system. I'm sure you know all about LSATs, MCATs, GREs, SATs, and ACTs. I've been to London (dirty city), so I won't need a map.

Yeah, but the sun set on the British empire. It's something we have to continually remind you of. It's typical that the younger brother (the U.S) grows up to be able to kick the crap out of the older brother (GBR). I'm sure your kids take LSATs and MCATs *eyeroll* (for the sarcasm challenged).

they take sats, not LSATSor MCATS or ACT's, those are american standards, i think one is an entry exam for medical college
Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Wanderlei_Rua
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"]i know what they are, my kids do them, we didn't have any of those at school in the late 80's early 90's, don't care how you feel about my country, we only hold the world record for the largest empire in history, nothing substantial really (sarcasm)delta3074

they take sats, not LSATSor MCATS or ACT's, those are american standards, i think one is an entry exam for medical college

MCAT, LSAT is Law School (grad school), GRE is general graduate school. They're all university exams.
slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 slim70

[QUOTE="slim70"]

[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] The average gamer might be 35, but he doesn't hang out and spend his evenings on forums arguing about video games.Wanderlei_Rua

I know what sarcasm is you're just bad at it. When it comes to wit you fail and it's quite obvious from you're posts that you're just a fool that obviously enjoys being smacked around. And what's the point of policing grammar and spelling when you clearly have issues with it yourself? Hmm.. like I said, you're a fool.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 delta3074
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] Yeah, but the sun set on the British empire. It's something we have to continually remind you of. It's typical that the younger brother (the U.S) grows up to be able to kick the crap out of the older brother (GBR). I'm sure your kids take LSATs and MCATs *eyeroll* (for the sarcasm challenged).

MCAT, LSAT is Law School (grad school), GRE is general graduate school. They're all university exams.

i take it you are a university man yourself then.
Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Wanderlei_Rua
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"]they take sats, not LSATSor MCATS or ACT's, those are american standards, i think one is an entry exam for medical collegedelta3074

I've got a Master's in Business Administration, Bachelor's in Information Systems (minor in finance).
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 delta3074
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] MCAT, LSAT is Law School (grad school), GRE is general graduate school. They're all university exams.

I've got a Master's in Business Administration, Bachelor's in Information Systems (minor in finance).

impressive,very impressive.
slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 slim70

I can't stand ass kissing. :evil:

Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Wanderlei_Rua
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"]i take it you are a university man yourself then.delta3074

I haven't done a lot with it. I'm an Analyst/Programmer and I've done pretty well investing with the knowledge I obtained through my studies in Finance, but the MBA has been pretty useless thus far. I guess I can't complain too loudly. I'm making close to $30 USD an hour to mess around on gamespot today!
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 delta3074
Please, you guys weren't even properly equipped for WWII. Were it not for us shipping supplies around the U-Boat blockade, which had the U.K. essentially isolated, you wouldn't have lasted a 5 years against the Germans.Wanderlei_Rua
keeping us supplied with food and a few tanks isn't saving our butts dude, and we where equipped fine for world war 2, we didn't use any american equipment really we used our own weapons, webbing, helmets, uniforms and ammunition the only american thing we used was the sherman tank.
Wanderlei_Rua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Wanderlei_Rua

slim70
You get bored going after each other's throats after a while. Before you know it, you're civil towards one another.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 delta3074

slim70
credit where credit is due dude, i don't take this that seriuosly mate, to me those degrees are impressive, i am not smart enough to get a degree
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 delta3074
[QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Wanderlei_Rua"] I've got a Master's in Business Administration, Bachelor's in Information Systems (minor in finance).

I haven't done a lot with it. I'm an Analyst/Programmer and I've done pretty well investing with the knowledge I obtained through my studies in Finance, but the MBA has been pretty useless thus far. I guess I can't complain too loudly. I'm making close to $30 USD an hour to mess around on gamespot today!

you are getting paid for this? i am doing this all wrong,lol