The PS3 came out a year after 360 and doesnt have better graphics

This topic is locked from further discussion.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
uncharted 3 /thread
vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 vtoshkatur
Member since 2011 • 1962 Posts

Noone is sad except you TC because your a bitter and lonely fanboy. I'm sure when your xbox RROD again you'll feel much better. And show me one EXCLUSIVE game on Xbox that looks as good as Uncharted or Killzone ect...? Ya that's what I thought....

ShadowMoses900

:lol: you lowly console peasants should stop fighting eachother and team up against the PC fanboys. You guys are losing this whole "system war" thing big time

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50597 Posts

It's hard to have better graphics when 99% of the game are developped for the 360 then ported to the PS3 with no change at all.

nurnberg
Which is why exclusives are so awesome. TC, take Godzilla out of your avatar, you shame him.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Chutebox  Online

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Noone is sad except you TC because your a bitter and lonely fanboy. I'm sure when your xbox RROD again you'll feel much better. And show me one EXCLUSIVE game on Xbox that looks as good as Uncharted or Killzone ect...? Ya that's what I thought....

vtoshkatur

:lol: you lowly console peasants should stop fighting eachother and team up against the PC fanboys. You guys are losing this whole "system war" thing big time

You sound as bad as them.
vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 vtoshkatur

[QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Chutebox

You don't find their epic race for a distant 2nd place hystarical?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Chutebox  Online

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

vtoshkatur

Of course, but I don't like being like a dick either lol. You're not me, I know. But come on! Heh, ignore me. Have your fun.
vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 vtoshkatur

[QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"] You sound as bad as them.Chutebox

Of course, but I don't like being like a dick either lol. You're not me, I know. But come on! Heh, ignore me. Have your fun.

You're right though. I am just trying to have my fun. I hope theres no hard feelings to the console fanboys I hassle. It's all in good fun =) It is system wars after all xD

Tikeio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Tikeio
Member since 2011 • 5332 Posts

vtoshkatur

That would be worse than the Intel vs. AMD debate.

I can see it now....

Console gamer: "Crysis on consoles looks just as good, if not better than Crysis on PC!"

PC gamer: "No."

Console gamer: "See, the console version clearly is superior."

PC gamer: "I'm not even gonna....."

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Chutebox  Online

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

vtoshkatur

You're right though. I am just trying to have my fun. I hope theres no hard feelings to the console fanboys I hassle. It's all in good fun =) It is system wars after all xD

Ya, I'm just an old grumpy man lol.
vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 vtoshkatur

[QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

Tikeio

That would be worse than the Intel vs. AMD debate.

I can see it now....

Console gamer: "Crysis on consoles looks just as good, if not better than Crysis on PC!"

PC gamer: "No."

Console gamer: "See, the console version clearly is superior."

PC gamer: "I'm not even gonna....."

LOL!!! So true though. I mean I was at IGN for that whole "Crysis looks better on console because developer said so" hilarity, The ignorance of some of these fanboys is just silly.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

All console players are aware that the pc can output better visuals, but I'm not so sure pc fanboys are aware that the pc format does not directly compete with the ps3/360.

vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 vtoshkatur

All console players are aware that the pc can output better visuals, but I'm not so sure pc fanboys are aware that the pc format does not directly compete with the ps3/360.

Heirren

Then why are the console fanboys trying so desperatly to compete with PC?

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

[QUOTE="Heirren"]

vtoshkatur

Then why are the console fanboys trying so desperatly to compete with PC?

They are? I'm looking at the thread title and I see no mention of the pc. Usually what happens is that somebody will start a "console graphics" thread. Then, a pc fanboy will come into their discussion and claim that it doesn't matter because pc is king. I'm assuming the anti pc threads like "pc really isn't that much better graphically" are a direct response.

Avatar image for deactivated-5df236af85f29
deactivated-5df236af85f29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5df236af85f29
Member since 2011 • 481 Posts

Next time if any consolite claim they dont care about graphics,i swear i will punch my girlfriend.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts
Tonsof games on PS3 look better than 360's. KZ2&3, Uncharted 2&3, God of war 3, Battlefield 3, Final fantasy XIII and last not the least The Last of Us. You're still living in 2006 TC, get in with time!
vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 vtoshkatur

Tonsof games on PS3 look better than 360's. KZ2&3, Uncharted 2&3, God of war 3, Battlefield 3, Final fantasy XIII and last not the least The Last of Us. You're still living in 2006 TC, get in with time!gpuking

LOL all you console peasants are still living in 2006. Seriously how is it even possible to play on such dated hardware at this point?

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

[QUOTE="gpuking"]Tonsof games on PS3 look better than 360's. KZ2&3, Uncharted 2&3, God of war 3, Battlefield 3, Final fantasy XIII and last not the least The Last of Us. You're still living in 2006 TC, get in with time!vtoshkatur

LOL all you console peasants are still living in 2006. Seriously how is it even possible to play on such dated hardware at this point?

cause the games are fun... if i had a top of the line pc...i guarantee you i would still be playing cs 1.6 :| (far superior to all other games in existence)
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#68 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

[QUOTE="gpuking"]Tonsof games on PS3 look better than 360's. KZ2&3, Uncharted 2&3, God of war 3, Battlefield 3, Final fantasy XIII and last not the least The Last of Us. You're still living in 2006 TC, get in with time!vtoshkatur

To each their own, not everyone can afford amazing gaming rigs, and also making the best of what you have. But every lemming post in here is living in the past, I haven't subscribbed back to XBL since before Halo Reach was launched, now it sits there collecting dust as I wait for Halo 4 to come out. My Ps3 on the other hand gets a ton of use.
vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 vtoshkatur

[QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

[QUOTE="gpuking"]Tonsof games on PS3 look better than 360's. KZ2&3, Uncharted 2&3, God of war 3, Battlefield 3, Final fantasy XIII and last not the least The Last of Us. You're still living in 2006 TC, get in with time!campzor

cause the games are fun... if i had a top of the line pc...i guarantee you i would still be playing cs 1.6 :| (far superior to all other games in existence)

I have to admit you got me there. 1.6 is a damn fine game.

vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 vtoshkatur

[QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

[QUOTE="gpuking"]Tonsof games on PS3 look better than 360's. KZ2&3, Uncharted 2&3, God of war 3, Battlefield 3, Final fantasy XIII and last not the least The Last of Us. You're still living in 2006 TC, get in with time!WiiMan21

To each their own, not everyone can afford amazing gaming rigs, and also making the best of what you have. But every lemming post in here is living in the past, I haven't subscribbed back to XBL since before Halo Reach was launched, now it sits there collecting dust as I wait for Halo 4 to come out. My Ps3 on the other hand gets a ton of use.

I would hardly call my rig "amazing" but none the less its still leaps and bounds beyond what consoles are capable of

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
I honestly can't tell the difference.
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

Tonsof games on PS3 look better than 360's. KZ2&3, Uncharted 2&3, God of war 3, Battlefield 3, Final fantasy XIII and last not the least The Last of Us. You're still living in 2006 TC, get in with time!gpuking
Remember when you said Uncharted 3 was gonna get technical graphics of the year and were using awards as ownage? And then it didn't get nominated. Pretty hilarious.

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 WiiMan21
[QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"][QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

I would hardly call my rig "amazing" but none the less its still leaps and bounds beyond what consoles are capable of

Well a decent gaming rig now adays cost about $600 (and that's if you're custom building it), otherwise if you're buying it through a company the price will be from $800-$1,000). It is possible however to build a rig that can max most games for about $800, if you know where to buy the right components, however not everyone is capable of finding the right parts for the right price, or being able to assemble the rig. You have about the same rig I do, I need to upgrade is soon, but I am happy with what I have now.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="nurnberg"]

It's hard to have better graphics when 99% of the game are developped for the 360 then ported to the PS3 with no change at all.

slim70

thats just plain wrong, a lot of multiplats that where coded from the ground up on both consoles perform marginally better on the 360, crysis 2 runs in a higher resolution on the 360, RDR is HD on the 360, sub HD on the ps3 and don't get me started on ghostbusters, Ps3 was the lead platform yet it looked and performed noticeably better on the 360. That being said the TC is full of crap, uncharted 3 is arguably the best looking game on consoles, both are just as competent as each other but the Ps3 has a marginal edge in the graphics department.

What? Seriously tell us why you figure that the PS3 has a marginal edge graphically over the 360 because I'm so fuking curious to how this could possibly be when the PS3 has half the usable RAM that the 360 does and an inferior by far GPU? Wait! let me guess.. the Cell seems to magically overcome the lack of RAM and the need of a GPU? Hell.. why did Sony even bother with the RSX if the Cell can work so much fuking blackmagic? Dude you need to get off Sonys nutsack and come back to reality this aint 2007 anymore.

You can talk all the tech specs crap that you want. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is the end result. And Uncharted 3 is the best looking console game out and it is a PS3 exclusive.
vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 vtoshkatur

[QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"] To each their own, not everyone can afford amazing gaming rigs, and also making the best of what you have. But every lemming post in here is living in the past, I haven't subscribbed back to XBL since before Halo Reach was launched, now it sits there collecting dust as I wait for Halo 4 to come out. My Ps3 on the other hand gets a ton of use.WiiMan21

Well a decent gaming rig now adays cost about $600 (and that's if you're custom building it), otherwise if you're buying it through a company the price will be from $800-$1,000). It is possible however to build a rig that can max most games for about $800, if you know where to buy the right components, however not everyone is capable of finding the right parts for the right price, or being able to assemble the rig. You have about the same rig I do, I need to upgrade is soon, but I am happy with what I have now.

I too am very happy with what I have right now as well. I don't plan on updating for... well I'm putting it off because it's gonna be a massive overhaul (mobo ram cpu and gonna hold on to this 4870 for another year) anyway I plan for this update to cost me close to 250$ (which is still cheaper than a console) and next year spend 150$ on a graphics card 400$ in total on a system overhaul which will likely be stronger than the upcoming next gen consoles. And finding newegg.com can't be that hard can it?

Deathtransit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Deathtransit
Member since 2007 • 3086 Posts
yup, it's a TRAVESTY. OMG
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 WiiMan21
[QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"][QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

I too am very happy with what I have right now as well. I don't plan on updating for... well I'm putting it off because it's gonna be a massive overhaul (mobo ram cpu and gonna hold on to this 4870 for another year) anyway I plan for this update to cost me close to 250$ (which is still cheaper than a console) and next year spend 150$ on a graphics card 400$ in total on a system overhaul which will likely be stronger than the upcoming next gen consoles. And finding newegg.com can't be that hard can it?

understandable, and sometimes it can be difficult to find the right parts that fit just perfectly with eachother, and in all honesty some people just don't know how to use Newegg, Computer parts can seem like a foreign language.
edo-tensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 edo-tensei
Member since 2007 • 4581 Posts

Yet handhelds kicked the crap out of home consoles! Take that graphics whores! JUST LIKE THE COWS....fight for last place.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

its pretty sad actually, reminds me of the ps2 and the dreamcast that had the same graphics even though the dreamcast launched in 1998. the gamecube and xbox destroyed the ps2 and they only came out a year after the ps2. the ps3 should alot better graphically to the 360 but it isnt.

Kaszilla

Indeed, it is now showing that games like Gears 3 on 360 use a generation ahead rendering, while Uncharted 3 has remained in 2009 visuals and is full of jaggies and one of the worst image qualities i have seen in a console game, a fuzzy look in textures and jaggies everywhere

All these years we hear about the untapped PS3 power and yet it is Gears 3 that surpasses anything visually and not Uncharted

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#80 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Oh Wii came out about same time as Ps3 and OMGZ look at that thing !!!!

Ps3 hardware was done same time as 360, they just ran in trouble manufacturing the bluray-player

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#81 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

No one is sad except you TC because your a bitter and lonely fanboy. I'm sure when your xbox RROD again you'll feel much better. And show me one EXCLUSIVE game on Xbox that looks as good as Uncharted or Killzone ect...? Ya that's what I thought....

ShadowMoses900

Gears 3 and Forza 4. Actually Forza 4 was nominated for best graphics award over Uncharted 3 and Gears 3, here on gamespot. You better start to realise that, at this point, the best looking console games are just a matter of opinion.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#82 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="slim70"]What? Seriously tell us why you figure that the PS3 has a marginal edge graphically over the 360 because I'm so fuking curious to how this could possibly be when the PS3 has half the usable RAM that the 360 does and an inferior by far GPU? Wait! let me guess.. the Cell seems to magically overcome the lack of RAM and the need of a GPU? Hell.. why did Sony even bother with the RSX if the Cell can work so much fuking blackmagic? Dude you need to get off Sonys nutsack and come back to reality this aint 2007 anymore.

slim70

the Ps3 has has more than half the useable RAM for starters, it has 512MB of RAM the same as the 360, just split into two different pools and what the RSX cannot do it can offload onto the Cell CPU which uses it's own pool of RAM which avoids the bottleneck that is created when the GPU accesses the Cells RAM pool, th e 360 only has an extra 18 MB of useable memory becsuase it has a lower OS footprint, the 360 is 32MB the Ps3 is 50MB, as of now UC3 is marginally better looking than anything on the 360 hence, it can do marginally better graphics, the fact that you claimed the Ps3 only has half the amount of useable RAM just confirms that you have no clue about how these consoles actually work.

Ahh.. so you know more than John Carmack then I guess eh? So what games have you developed lately for the 360 and PS3? UC3 being marginally better than anything on the 360 is subjective and using that as a measuring stick to compare the capabilities of the two consoles makes you look like an idiot! Especially since the game-play graphics are so inconsistant and the multi-player looks like fuking ass! So whats marginally better about UC3 than any other console game exactly? Do you have any irrefutable evidence to support this claim? I bet any minuscule reasons that you magically come up with can be argued against by anyone and their pet dog. :roll:

everything i just told you came from carmack, it is carmack who said that the ps3 was marginally more powerful than the 360 but you had to work really hard to reach that theoretical peak in performance, he also stated that he could provide benchmarks that would show both to be superior in different areas but he prefered the toools on the xbox 360.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="Nonstop-Madness"]The PS3 was delayed a full year because they wouldn't be able to keep up with supplying Blu-Ray drives. The system was already complete when the 360 came out. StrongDeadlift
Wrong. The PS3 was origionally intended to launch in holiday of 2007, but since the 360 rushed to the market, Sony didnt want them to get a 2 year lead. Sony also planned on having 2 cell processors and 1gb of ram in the system at launch (along with all that other stuff) but downgraded it due to costs. They also had to wait for the licensing agreements and NTSC/PAL standards for Blu Ray to be made before it could be released.

wrong, the other poster was corrct, the Ps3 was delayed a year because of low blu-ray diode yields and low Cell chip yields http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-6094076-7.html
homeboylizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 homeboylizard
Member since 2010 • 1289 Posts

360 has no fps as polished as killzone3.

heeeeeeeeeweeee
All you can name is FPS? What about RPG, Anime, Action, Adventure, Platformer?
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

The TC

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#86 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I havent seen glaring differences between the two. It's kind of like the xbox and gamecube of last gen. The xbox was slightly better but not noticeable in most games. I'd say the ps3 has a slight edge in graphics, but nothing huge. If you are a graphic purist, you would probably notice some differences especially on games specifically made for one system or the other. Regardless, the only important point is that wii graphics blow.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#87 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

I havent seen glaring differences between the two. It's kind of like the xbox and gamecube of last gen. The xbox was slightly better but not noticeable in most games. I'd say the ps3 has a slight edge in graphics, but nothing huge. If you are a graphic purist, you would probably notice some differences especially on games specifically made for one system or the other. Regardless, the only important point is that wii graphics blow.

sonicare

Don't be talkin sh!t about my Wii, son.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#88 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

sonicare

It´s not fair to put PS2/Xbox and PS3/360 in the same boat. Xbox was clearly the most powerful console last gen. It was visible in every single game, from exclusives to multiplats.

Six years into this gen, and no console have proven to be better than the other. People are still divided between the subjectively opinions about the best looking exclusive, multiplats keep looking about the same, no matter which version was developed first, etc.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

nurnberg
Which isnt the case anymore and still they ps3 games look worse...
NotAFanboy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 NotAFanboy7
Member since 2011 • 89 Posts

ps3 is last place in everything.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

[QUOTE="slim70"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]the Ps3 has has more than half the useable RAM for starters, it has 512MB of RAM the same as the 360, just split into two different pools and what the RSX cannot do it can offload onto the Cell CPU which uses it's own pool of RAM which avoids the bottleneck that is created when the GPU accesses the Cells RAM pool, th e 360 only has an extra 18 MB of useable memory becsuase it has a lower OS footprint, the 360 is 32MB the Ps3 is 50MB, as of now UC3 is marginally better looking than anything on the 360 hence, it can do marginally better graphics, the fact that you claimed the Ps3 only has half the amount of useable RAM just confirms that you have no clue about how these consoles actually work.delta3074

Ahh.. so you know more than John Carmack then I guess eh? So what games have you developed lately for the 360 and PS3? UC3 being marginally better than anything on the 360 is subjective and using that as a measuring stick to compare the capabilities of the two consoles makes you look like an idiot! Especially since the game-play graphics are so inconsistant and the multi-player looks like fuking ass! So whats marginally better about UC3 than any other console game exactly? Do you have any irrefutable evidence to support this claim? I bet any minuscule reasons that you magically come up with can be argued against by anyone and their pet dog. :roll:

everything i just told you came from carmack, it is carmack who said that the ps3 was marginally more powerful than the 360 but you had to work really hard to reach that theoretical peak in performance, he also stated that he could provide benchmarks that would show both to be superior in different areas but he prefered the toools on the xbox 360.

Lies!!! Carmack never said any of that copy/paste N4G fan-boy crap that you posted ever! except for the Cell being marginally more powerful than the Xenon, this is clearly verifiable. But to be honest that could mean anything. He even clearly states in his last tweet that the PS3 has less RAM than the 360 to work with and that's easily verifiable. What I want to know is why do people like you suddenly become ignorant and just automatically think that his comment means better graphics, even if just a slight advantage when it seems that you don't even factor in the advanced Xenos GPU in the 360? Can you even unequivocally pinpoint what that slight advantage may be and why if any? I'll bet you can't because there's no proof that it even factually exists.

And again, using UC3 as a measurment to compare garaphical capabilities between the two consoles makes you look silly considering all it's inconsistencies.

LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 LazySloth718
Member since 2011 • 2345 Posts

360 came out a year earlier and doesn't have exclusives.

Or more accurately their exclusives suck.

The best game on 360 only sold 900k copies, Alan Wake.

Their fans basically have no taste and are a bunch of bro gamers.

vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 vtoshkatur

360 came out a year earlier and doesn't have exclusives.

Or more accurately their exclusives suck.

The best game on 360 only sold 900k copies, Alan Wake.

Their fans basically have no taste and are a bunch of bro gamers.

LazySloth718

:lol: I love your posts! Always good for a good laugh.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

NotAFanboy7
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="NotAFanboy7"]

True, it's actually second in exclusives behind the wii. yup, thats what i said.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

And your rig is 2008 tech which is ancient tech in the PC world :P

And yea, Crysis on the consoles looks worse than the PC version but can you show me a PC that runs Crysis with only 256 megs system RAM? Because that's how much the PS3 has ;)

vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 vtoshkatur

[QUOTE="vtoshkatur"]

[QUOTE="gpuking"]Tonsof games on PS3 look better than 360's. KZ2&3, Uncharted 2&3, God of war 3, Battlefield 3, Final fantasy XIII and last not the least The Last of Us. You're still living in 2006 TC, get in with time!nameless12345

And your rig is 2008 tech which is ancient tech in the PC world :P

And yea, Crysis on the consoles looks worse than the PC version but can you show me a PC that runs Crysis with only 256 megs system RAM? Because that's how much the PS3 has ;)

The ps3 has 512 mb of ram. Split off into 256mbs of system ram and 256 mbs of video ram. Either way the difference beteween 256 and 512mbs is pretty much a wash.

webhead921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 webhead921
Member since 2009 • 684 Posts

360=Ps3, gears 3 graphics= uncharted 3 graphics, everybody hug and smile and dance.