The propoganda against Sony is so blatant from gaming media

• 172 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I wouldn't say all media outlets, but certain enthusiast media sites definitely.

Polygons live stream is just a fanboy circle jerk, they spent 10 minutes talking about titanfall already and even said Microsoft are the only ones bringing fresh IP's to the market. lol.

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

Even if that's true, is it really worth getting your panties in a knot over?

If you don't think a reviewer is reputable/honest, ignore them; it's really not that difficult.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@Sword-Demon said:

Even if that's true, is it really worth getting your panties in a knot over?

If you don't think a reviewer is reputable/honest, ignore them; it's really not that difficult.

There's a problem with that outlook, shit tends to float to the top.

Avatar image for enviouseyezonme
EnviousEyezOnMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By EnviousEyezOnMe
Member since 2013 • 272 Posts

I actually hoped KZ and Knack were good because it would've meant less BS from Sony fanboys for a lil while but it looks like we're stuck with damage control now, through the holidays. Thank god there's one more week of this and us X1 owners will actually have multiple games worth playing. These guys can sit here ranting and raving while we play games like KI, Forza, Ryse, DR3 & throw in some multi-plats just to keep us busy. Honestly, you can't blame X1 owners for Sony not having games available for you guys. I hope most of you swallow your fanboy pride and get both eventually and be a GAMER.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@enviouseyezonme said:

I actually hoped KZ and Knack were good because it would've meant less BS from Sony fanboys for a lil while but it looks like we're stuck with damage control now, through the holidays. Thank god there's one more week of this and us X1 owners will actually have multiple games worth playing. These guys can sit here ranting and raving while we play games like KI, Forza, Ryse, DR3 & throw in some multi-plats just to keep us busy. Honestly, you can't blame X1 owners for Sony not having games available for you guys. I hope most of you swallow your fanboy pride and get both eventually and be a GAMER.

What prevents ps4 owners from playing their better versions of multiplats?

All the consoles have games, I wouldn't be putting too much faith in those exclusive titles.

Avatar image for enviouseyezonme
EnviousEyezOnMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By EnviousEyezOnMe
Member since 2013 • 272 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@enviouseyezonme said:

All the consoles have games, I wouldn't be putting to much faith in those exclusive titles.

Oo of course they can play multi-plats. The thing is, as we read random reviews/previews, the word "better" is subjective. The whole resolution thing to me is mute, considering a 900p game looks better than any 1080p game on a PS4.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

This is soo sad. I feel bad for the TC. Xbox, give TC Kleenex..

Halosball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Halosball
Member since 2013 • 103 Posts

Hi all! First post. Here is my quick backstory. I am one of the rational xbox fanboys who made the switch to the PS4, because the PS4 is just much better then the xbox one. Its a no brainer. PS4 provides more power for less money. Its a FOCUSED GAMING console. PSN+ offers much more value then XBL. Playstation developers have proven themselfes to be much better. Sony's stellar support of the PS3 this year also showed me they will support PS4 until the very end etc etc etc etc ALL FACTORS which pushed me to finally go to the Playstation ALL IN arms out ready to hug Sony! Then Microsoft's DRMgate and lackluster support for the 360 were some of the final straws that broke the camels back and turned me away from Microsoft xbox FOR GOOD.

On behalf of being a former HUGE xbox fanboy, I still want to apologise for the delusional xbots in this thread making dumb immature comments. Im sorry to all the playstation fans out there who have to endure this non sense. Not all of us xbox fanboys are as bad, irrational, and immature as the xboners in this thread are (looking at EnviousEyesonMe, XBounity, CloudStrife213 etc just to name a few that come to mind instantly) You all make XBOX FANBOYS fans LOOK AWFUL.

Now on to my direct response to these posts:

@CloudStrife213 said:

OP - Where the hell were you when the whole internet was bashing Microsoft? When articles were flooded with fanboy comments bashing the Xbox? You could say that the media was very much against the Xbox One, why could you not say anything about that?

You are clearly biased and in denial. Stop being in denial that Killzone and Knack aren't what people hyped it up to be.

I'm buying both consoles, so I am not a fanboy of any sort. People like you sicken me.

@Bruin1986 said:

Yeah...maybe I don't read the same "game media" that the TC apparently does.

M$ got DESTROYED with their DRM practices and initial presentations of the XBone by numerous media outlets. It's one of the primary reasons they reversed so many of their policies and have since focused more on games...

It's the same media that for the past few weeks has been declaring that many multi-plat launch games look "significantly better" on PS4 than XBone...

Seriously...if you actually believe M$ is paying them all off...well, I guess nobody can argue with you because you're beyond rationale argument.

Are you both serious? Ive heard this multiple times in this thread now. Hmm makes me wonder if this is the new go to excuse for Microsoft shills.

The xbone got hate FROM FANS, and rightfully so. You both have already done a good job of listing the plenty examples why the xbone deserved the hate. The xbone has deserved every ounce of the hate and more. The ISSUE here is with the GAMING MEDIA, NOT THE FANS. To lump in fan reactions with reactions from game media is dishonesty.

This "argument" has NO MERIT and NEEDS TO DIE already.

The gaming media has been quick to jump to Microsoft's defense like white knights at the expense of and AGAINST the fans, which brings the point of this thread home even further. The resolutiongate. The defending of Microsoft's DRM. Downplaying the power differences etc etc etc. Many exampls have been given. NOT one legitamte counter point has been raised yet. Instead I see desperate attempts to make fun of of it all i.e to make fun of John Stewart style in an attempt to de-legitimise the issue, or I've seen delusional attempts at "rationlizations" like from the two "posters" above

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22675 Posts

TC, this is what we did to the guy who made the last game journalism conspiracy thread ... take off the tinfoil hat... gaming journalism.. tee hee.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By CloudStrife213
Member since 2006 • 430 Posts

@halosball said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

OP - Where the hell were you when the whole internet was bashing Microsoft? When articles were flooded with fanboy comments bashing the Xbox? You could say that the media was very much against the Xbox One, why could you not say anything about that?

You are clearly biased and in denial. Stop being in denial that Killzone and Knack aren't what people hyped it up to be.

I'm buying both consoles, so I am not a fanboy of any sort. People like you sicken me.

@Bruin1986 said:

Yeah...maybe I don't read the same "game media" that the TC apparently does.

M$ got DESTROYED with their DRM practices and initial presentations of the XBone by numerous media outlets. It's one of the primary reasons they reversed so many of their policies and have since focused more on games...

It's the same media that for the past few weeks has been declaring that many multi-plat launch games look "significantly better" on PS4 than XBone...

Seriously...if you actually believe M$ is paying them all off...well, I guess nobody can argue with you because you're beyond rationale argument.

Are you both serious? Ive heard this multiple times in this thread now. Makes me wonder if this the new go to excuse for Microsoft shills. The xbone got hate FROM FANS, and rightfully so. You both have already done a godd job of listing the plenty examples why the xbone deserved the hate. The xbone has deserved every ounce of the hate and more. The ISSUE here is with the GAMING MEDIA, NOT THE FANS. To lump in fan reactions with reactions from game medai is spinning and dishonesty.

This "argument" has NO MERIT and NEEDS TO DIE already.

The gaming media has been quick to come to Microsoft's defense AGAINST the fans, which brings the point of this thread home even further. The resolutiongate. The defending of Microsoft's DRM. Downplaying the power differences etc etc etc. Many exampls have been given. The xbox denalists have YET to raise one legitamte counter point. Instead i see them trying to humorize it John Stewart style in an attempt to de-legitimise this issue

So when the PS4 gets hate from the "fans" it isn't alright? When reviewers find Killzone and Knack a game that isn't great you deem it to be biased and unfair? Why ignore the issues of the PS4? I know that the Xbox One has issues, but most of those have been reversed now. I look at both sides and see the issues of both, you shouldn't turn a blind eye on the issues of Playstation, like you don't turn a blind eye on the Xbox One.

I am a Playstation fan and I am disappointed that the launch exclusives on the PS4 aren't good.

The issue that is at hand now is that the PS4 doesn't have any good launch exclusive games, the same can be said for the Xbox One, but that remains to be seen.

But when it comes to the dirty deeds of Sony, like how they will use YOUR information without your permission and people start bashing the Playstation, you come to its defense? How about the music pass you need to play music on the PS4? What about the rumors that there are defective PS4's? Don't people have the right to talk about that issue and react to it?

BTW, I am not justifying a purchase just because Call of Duty runs better on the other console.

Not that it matters because I will be buying both.

You can't bring the DRM argument as Sony was planning to implement it too, but Microsoft reversed its decision based on consumer feedback so Sony changed its decision too. http://www.tomshardware.com/news/DRM-Xbox-One-PlayStation-4-Shuhei-Yoshida-Hiroshi-Kawano,23292.html

You are definitely a fanboy.

I have no problem exposing the flaws of both consoles, or both companies because I am not a biased fanboy like you.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#112  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

We're back to this again with the media bias?

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 CloudStrife213

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

We're back to this again with the media bias?

I find it funny because most of the people here who complain about the review scores most probably never had played the games yet, but think that the reviewers are biased.

Halosball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Halosball

@Ghost120x said:

Dang! Since I was at school all day today I missed the cow meltdown on here.

:(

Read the whole OP:

@technofro said:

My recommendation to you is, dont listen to any of these reviews of PS4 games, If YOU are interested in a PS4 game, rent it- get it, what ever you can do, PLAY it for yourself, enjoy it, come to your own conclusions.Anyway, these so called reviews arent going to deter me. Still got Killzone and Knack pre-orderd. Cant wait to play them! Happy Playstation day! Just 2 more days baby! PS4 is going to be huge! PS4 has PS2 vibes all in the air

That doesnt sound like someone having a "meltdown." I read the OP and I see someone who is opinionated but a concerned gamer who is willing to call out the obvious bull.....but of course leave it to delusional xbots such as yourself to dismiss everything with a "omg cows is having teh meltdowns"

Typical xbox fanboys. Xbox fanboys are more braindead then the QTE combat in Ryse. You xboners in this thread MAKE ME ASHAMED to have been an xbox fanboy

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts
Loading Video...

delicious indeed.

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By CloudStrife213

@halosball:

Talk about delusional.

You: Oh noes, the games that I've hyped up aren't what they turned out to be, the opinions of the reviewers are biased even though I have not played the game yet which means that I don't even have the right to call other people biased liars just because I am clearly a fanboy that can't accept that everything that I prefer won't be perfect.

I hope to never play or come across someone like you online.

OP is the definition of a biased fanboy. I get sick at the idea of a person like the OP ever existing.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@enviouseyezonme said:

All the consoles have games, I wouldn't be putting too much faith in those exclusive titles.

So, exclusives matter, but they don't? Unless you're just referring to the usual launch stuff.

Halosball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Halosball

@SinjinSmythe said:

@tormentos said:

@brucebenzing said:

Dear Rising 3? You must also suffer from Stockhold Syndrome.....

You are trying to hard...lol

@SinjinSmythe said:

@Gue1 said:

we can't blame em when M$ is filling their pockets. If I was paid a generous amount + the swag I would even trash Sony for all they are worth. XD

Cant lems say the same thing when the entire year was in Sony's favor when it came to the media. Everything MS did got slammed good or bad. The truth is out now and cows are having trouble adjusting.

There has been nothing good about the xbox one,it has been since the year started a weak console by spec that carry some incredible bad anti consumer policies,that was $100 more expensive,and that was heavily oriented toward TV.

Worst MS has lie even to this day,has hold a terrible embargo on basically all games,to stop the media from comparing.

Still to this day Dead Rising 3 is the biggest example supposely show running without slow down a few weeks ago and all of the sudden the review copy has slow down in the 10 FPS area,not even holding 30 FPS,while having countless bugs,crappy graphics.

DR3 is still playable and will be fun. The whole idea of a videogame. KZ and Knack are boring as hell. Your crap is old.

Even with Sony burning to the ground right now you still find a way to twist it. Sony is doomed and it's only gonna get worse.

Oh and wait for the DR3 review instead of reporting rumors. Most of the crap you spew is later found to be false.

$100 more is worth it when the system is worth buying. Not like the PS 4/10 broken hardware, CoD in 720p lies, No games, analog controller.

"Fun fun fun" thats the new xbot shill talking point isnt it? Suprise! Its subjective bull that cant be proven. No wonder its been adapoted as the new xbone montra for inferior 720p xbone games.

Nothing ive seen from Dead Rising 3 looks fun either, and it is especially not looking fun "to play" with its pathetic frame rate lol. Knack looks so much more "fun" to me! Killzone looks amazing! I will have lots of great times with Killzone and Knack. I already know it. I cant wait to play my PS4, and the world cant wait to either, you know, seeing as how the PS4 has SIGNIFICANT more pre-orders then the xbone LMAO.

Sony has been hitting all the right notes and continues to...the PS4 is going NO WHERE but UP....the xbone is on a downward spiral though.....the xbox brand has cost Microsoft 3 billion in losses a YEAR, and even the Microsoft CEO wants to get rid of the xbox brand.....so as for your comment that Sony is burning to the ground....in reality, the xbox brand is burning to the ground. The xbox brand has already been damaged beyond repair! All real gamers need is Sony and the Playstation. Sony treats gamers right and along with their incredible first parties always delivers the goods. No one needs to deal with Microsoft's BS anymore.

No one wants a 500$ xbone that is only capbale of 720p and comes with a Kinect spy cam that no one wants. Oh and just wait until PRROD 2.0 happens.......the death of the anti-consumer/anti-gamer Microsoft, and its delusional fanboys like you will be the greatest thing that can happen to gaming. Im done ever being a fool/xbox fanboy again.

JTH_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#119 JTH_22
Member since 2005 • 1438 Posts

Wonder if Sony will be sending out instructions on how to properly review Knack like they did with Lair lol. I really wouldn't get so dramatic over some launch titles and 7 may be a "flop" but it's still not a bad score, I'll still get KZ when I get a PS4. But it is funny how some cows get all "media conspiracy theory" and "MS paid them" over anything negative about Sony. Hate to break it to you, they're not perfect.

Halosball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Halosball

@thedork_knight said:

@technofro said:

@iambatman7986 said:

Cows, please don't sink to this level. Anyone expecting more than 7 for KZ was dreaming,

Who are you to say what Killzone shouldve deserved?

I bet you have yet to even play it.

Want to know something? Ive played Killzone Shadowfall several times now at conventions. Shadowfall looked leauges above eveything else out there and it played like a dream. I have the experience with it. Killzone deserved a minimum of a 9.

But hey, opinions, you WANT to hide behind the opinion excuse though while trying to act like your opinion is houlier then tho" Youre a clown

Also, if you read my whole post, you'd know that i go on to say, dont listen to "reviewers" get the PS4 games you want to get and enjoy them. You just repeat what I said while trying to save face

Lastly, respond to all the other points. How the media acts like a Microsoft defense force. You expect PS4 games to be reviewed fairly by them considering all of that. Your clueless

1. but 74 on Metacritic says it all, not everyone can be "paid" off by MS.

2.Will never be a halo killer, just a poor imitation of halo/cod/BF/Crysis!!

1. Yep, the same way it was said that Microsoft cant pay everyone off to damage control all of their scandles, and yet here we are and all the gaming web sites ever did was damage control for Microsoft - over Resoltiongate/DRM/Kinect etc. Point PROVEN

2. Wow, so you are already dismissing Killzone Shadowfall, a game you have NEVER played, and based on the questionable reviews (mind you it got more higher scores from more reputable sites) but alas its a shame there are so many sheep in America like you who get their "opinions" made up for them by others. People lack orginal thoughts worse then Microsoft as a company fails to innovate with any original ideas

CloudStrife213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By CloudStrife213

@halosball: @halosball:

Keep being butthurt fanboy, you yourself say you don't care about other people's opinions but here you are complaining about other people's opinions.

Would you complain if Killzone and Knack had gotten high review scores? Nope.

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 SinjinSmythe
Member since 2008 • 1049 Posts

@halosball said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@tormentos said:

@brucebenzing said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@Gue1 said:

we can't blame em when M$ is filling their pockets. If I was paid a generous amount + the swag I would even trash Sony for all they are worth. XD

Cant lems say the same thing when the entire year was in Sony's favor when it came to the media. Everything MS did got slammed good or bad. The truth is out now and cows are having trouble adjusting.

There has been nothing good about the xbox one,it has been since the year started a weak console by spec that carry some incredible bad anti consumer policies,that was $100 more expensive,and that was heavily oriented toward TV.

Worst MS has lie even to this day,has hold a terrible embargo on basically all games,to stop the media from comparing.

Still to this day Dead Rising 3 is the biggest example supposely show running without slow down a few weeks ago and all of the sudden the review copy has slow down in the 10 FPS area,not even holding 30 FPS,while having countless bugs,crappy graphics.

DR3 is still playable and will be fun. The whole idea of a videogame. KZ and Knack are boring as hell. Your crap is old.

Even with Sony burning to the ground right now you still find a way to twist it. Sony is doomed and it's only gonna get worse.

Oh and wait for the DR3 review instead of reporting rumors. Most of the crap you spew is later found to be false.

$100 more is worth it when the system is worth buying. Not like the PS 4/10 broken hardware, CoD in 720p lies, No games, analog controller.

"Fun fun fun" thats the new xbot shill talking point isnt it? Suprise! Iits subjective bull that cant be proven. No wonder its been adapoted as the new xbone montra for inferior 720p xbone games.

Nothing ive seen from Dead Rising 3 looks fun either, and especially not with its pathetic frame rate. Knack looks so much more "fun" to me! Killzone looks amazing. I will have lots of great times with Killzone and Knack. I already know. I cant wait to play my PS4, and the world cant wait to either, you know, seeing as how the PS4 has SIGNIFICANT more pre-orders then the xbone LMAO.

The PS4 is going NO WHERE but UP....the xbone is on a downward spiral though.....the xbox brand has cost Microsoft 3 billion in losses a YEAR, and even the Microsoft CEO wants to get rid of the xbox brand.....so as for your comment that Sony is buring to the ground....in reality, the xbox brand is burning to the ground and its already been damaged beyond repair! All real gamers need is Sony and the Playstation. No one wants a 500$ xbone that is only capbale of 720p and comes with a Kinect spy cam no one wants. Oh and just wait until PRROD 2.0 happens.......the death of the anti-consumer/anti-gamer Microosft and its delusional fanbots like you will be the greatest thing that can happen to gaming

Ok another brainwashed cow.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I wouldn't say all media outlets, but certain enthusiast media sites definitely.

Polygons live stream is just a fanboy circle jerk, they spent 10 minutes talking about titanfall already and even said Microsoft are the only ones bringing fresh IP's to the market. lol.

yeah well its kinda weird you are so interested in what they say? and that is true killzone boy, titanfall is the best game of 2014, sorry your launch is in the cesspool.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#124 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

@halosball said:

@thedork_knight said:

@technofro said:

@iambatman7986 said:

Cows, please don't sink to this level. Anyone expecting more than 7 for KZ was dreaming,

Who are you to say what Killzone shouldve deserved?

I bet you have yet to even play it.

Want to know something? Ive played Killzone Shadowfall several times now at conventions. Shadowfall looked leauges above eveything else out there and it played like a dream. I have the experience with it. Killzone deserved a minimum of a 9.

But hey, opinions, you WANT to hide behind the opinion excuse though while trying to act like your opinion is houlier then tho" Youre a clown

Also, if you read my whole post, you'd know that i go on to say, dont listen to "reviewers" get the PS4 games you want to get and enjoy them. You just repeat what I said while trying to save face

Lastly, respond to all the other points. How the media acts like a Microsoft defense force. You expect PS4 games to be reviewed fairly by them considering all of that. Your clueless

1. but 74 on Metacritic says it all, not everyone can be "paid" off by MS.

2.Will never be a halo killer, just a poor imitation of halo/cod/BF/Crysis!!

1. Yep, the same way it was said that Microsoft cant pay everyone off to damage control all of their scandles, and yet here we are and all the gaming web sites ever did was damage control for Microsoft - over Resoltiongate/DRM/Kinect etc. Point PROVEN

2. Wow, so you are already dismissing Killzone Shadowfall, a game you have NEVER played it, and based on the questionable reviews. Its a shame there are so many sheep in America like you who get their "opinions" made up for them by others.

Dude, My KZSF shipped from Amazon today and my PS4 should ship tomorrow. My point is, the game will be fun despite the score. I honestly wasn't expecting more than a 7 from the media on this game. I'm not saying it doesn't deserve better because I haven't played it, but from the hands on impressions, people seemed to have mixed views on it and the graphics were the main talks with the game. (I do wish they would do SP and MP reviews seperately. They did it fot GTAV so why not all games because the problem with KZ seems to be SP not MP) There were very few reports about great feeling controls. One persons opinion of a game shouldn't mean anything. I know I am excited to play it and if others don't want to, their loss.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

Black helicopters............

Sony Fan is very sad and desperate today.

Your best games flop and your best defense is that the gaming media is out to get you???????

Ok then.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#126  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@technofro: Sounds like someone is mad and needs to do some damage control to make himself feel better. lol!!

*******************************************************************************************************

@tormentos said:

@brucebenzing said:

bu bu bu all teh negative press is because of teh conspiracy

But but but is outselling the xbox one to hell and beyond apparently people don't care about the media the damage to MS has been done..

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

Enjoy..hahaha

You still using amazon numbers. lmao!! Everyone know the XBox One isn't that far off from PS4 preorders. A few 100K maybe at the most. Xbox 360 preorders it killing PS3 and PS4 preorders. lmao!! Keep crying though, your tears are invigorating.

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

@halosball said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@tormentos said:

@brucebenzing said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@Gue1 said:

"Fun fun fun" thats the new xbot shill talking point isnt it? Suprise! Iits subjective bull that cant be proven. No wonder its been adapoted as the new xbone montra for inferior 720p xbone games.

Nothing ive seen from Dead Rising 3 looks fun either, and especially not with its pathetic frame rate. Knack looks so much more "fun" to me! Killzone looks amazing. I will have lots of great times with Killzone and Knack. I already know. I cant wait to play my PS4, and the world cant wait to either, you know, seeing as how the PS4 has SIGNIFICANT more pre-orders then the xbone LMAO.

Sony has been hitting all the right notes and continues to...the PS4 is going NO WHERE but UP....the xbone is on a downward spiral though.....the xbox brand has cost Microsoft 3 billion in losses a YEAR, and even the Microsoft CEO wants to get rid of the xbox brand.....so as for your comment that Sony is burning to the ground....in reality, the xbox brand is burning to the ground. The xbox brand has already been damaged beyond repair! All real gamers need is Sony and the Playstation. Sony treats gamers right and along with their incredible first parties always delivers the goods.

No one wants a 500$ xbone that is only capbale of 720p and comes with a Kinect spy cam no one wants. Oh and just wait until PRROD 2.0 happens.......the death of the anti-consumer/anti-gamer Microsoft and its delusional fanbots like you will be the greatest thing that can happen to gaming

How about you simply stop caring about what other reviewers think about games? It's obvious that if reviewers don't agree with you, they must all be paid off by the evil M$ who only wants your money in their nefarious plot to destroy the altruistic Sony, who only cares about making you happy.

On another topic, why wouldn't "fun" be adopted as a mantra for "xbox shills". Isn't that why people play games? You then go on to state that "fun" is "subjective" and then declare Xbone games as "inferior", which is also subjective. Or were you solely referring to resolution? If so, I'd rather play a great 720p game over an average 1080p game. There are PS4 games now, and in the future, that won't run at 1080p native either. Are these games automatically "inferior" as well? Also, you do realize that resolution is only one of innumerable factors that contribute to image quality...right? There are 720p games that look better than 1080p games...

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@clone01 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@enviouseyezonme said:

So, exclusives matter, but they don't? Unless you're just referring to the usual launch stuff.

Of course they matter, but sketchy looking launch sequals aren't what I'd be throwing all my eggs into a basket for, especially with Ryse and it's incredibly monotonous combat.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@XBOunity said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

yeah well its kinda weird you are so interested in what they say? and that is true killzone boy, titanfall is the best game of 2014, sorry your launch is in the cesspool.

Considering I've watched both the gs stream, rev3 and gametrailers for ps4 launch coverage to get an idea of how the system handles because I will eventually be purchasing one, I don't think it's outside of the realm of possibility that I wanted to see what the Polygon stream entailed.

I just wasn't expecting Fox News coverage, perhaps that's my own fault.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#131 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Everyone is against us!!!WHYYYYYYY??

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@danabo said:

Motherfucking Priceless!!!!!!

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#133 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

Oy. No no no no noooo...

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@XBOunity said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Considering I've watched both the gs stream, rev3 and gametrailers for ps4 launch coverage to get an idea of how the system handles because I will eventually be purchasing one, I don't think it's outside of the realm of possibility that I wanted to see what the Polygon stream entailed.

I just wasn't expecting Fox News coverage, perhaps that's my own fault.

fox news? that's neogaf . sorry your launch sucks, and this ps4 worked and now its broken again http://www.twitch.tv/hi11zones

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@lhughey: No, the media tried to say Sony was doing the same thing with DRM. The media downplays for MS quite a bit.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@XBOunity:

Yet how sad is it that the most anticipated game of 2014 right now is another fucking repetitive shooter. We need more of these like we need holes in our heads. If you Lems should be excited about anything, it should be Quantum Break.

Zoso813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Zoso813
Member since 2013 • 310 Posts

Nobody takes the regular media seriously. Gaming media/journalism is one of the biggest running jokes out there.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@XBOunity:

And the reason Sonys launch sucks is because most of their gaming focus in 2013 went to and is still going to the PS3. Why cater to a small group of launch fanboys who will buy regardless when you already have a userbase of 80 million? Microsofts launch might have been the same if they actually gave us 360 owners something other than a shitty Gears spinoff made by a B list developer. And even with that being said. The X1 launch is unproven. But I'm willing to bet that those games will be mediocre as well just like every other launch game made in the last decade with the exception of Halo CE.

Avatar image for tastetheacidmil
tastetheacidmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 tastetheacidmil
Member since 2009 • 737 Posts

lol typical typical cows, love to run that mouth too early then fall flat on your faces

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#140 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

I like how the OP doesn't mention a goddamn word about Knack. I remember calling it, saying the game doesn't look any good, etc.

Oh, but no, Mark Cerny, hype hype hype.

Just wanted to say, I fucking called it.

Also, Killzone? Really? The most uninspired sci-fi shooter in existence is a showpiece title? Are you people fucking high?

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#141 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@technofro said:

You consipract denialists are worse! All the info is out there. If you cant put 2 and 2 together then youre hopeless

Explain to me why the gaming media awlays rushes to Microsoft's defense?

EXPLAIN the big propoganda push to dsicredit 1080p once it was found out the xbone wasnt strong enough to do 1080p with the same high fidelity graphics of PS4 games

Explain to me why the gaming media defended Microsoft when Microsoft was trying to commit crimes against the consumer and enforve DRM and always online

Explain to me WHY gaming media doesnt mention how Microsoft is the BIGGEST supporter of the NSA, how Microsoft has handed off more stolen data to the NS then any other company ever, and how the Kinect is spycam capable and is a serious threat to your privacy

All this DOWN RIGHT Suspicious activity from so calles gaming media anf youre goingyp trust them to review PS4 games fairly? Yeah, right...exactly....dont be that typical sheep

You see what you want to see - and I challenge you to back up any of your claims with concrete factual data.

I remember this...good times.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

@technofro said:

Killzone reviewed ok enough, but there is still an underlyning issue that needs to be adressed.

Are we supposed to believe that the same gaming media who:

●tries to downplay every advantage the PS4 has over the xbone; even went out of their way to claim that a 50-60% advantage in performance for the PS4 meant little, and that 1080p now doesnt matter while implying 720p on xbox is better

Who:

●tried to defend Microsoft's grotesque anti-consumer DRM and always online schemes

IS going to give a PS4 game a fair shake and review it fairly? Yeah, im not buying it one bit because im not dumb.

-The same gaming media who rushes to Microsoft's defense at every turn

-The same gaming media who tries to downplay everything Playstation

Can people not put two and two together to get four anymore? This is getting ridiculous

Dont we all agree that PS4 games should be given fair treatment? You will notice harsher standards are only ever applied to playstation exclusives. A playstation exclusive is docked points for "flaws" that are other wise ignored in other games. Its insane. Lets call it out for what it is. This needs to be stopped.

To talk about Killzone more, I was reading the IGN review of Killzone and boom, right away you see a giant PAID ADD for RYSE front and center in between all the text.

You want to know what that means? It means Microsoft paid IGN for that add; thats how IGN makes their money - now we are getting into "bribing territory" ...and IGN put that PAID FOR ADD of RYSE right there in their review of Killzone. How much more blatant can you get.

Also, gamespot gave Killzone a 7. Polygon gave it a 5. Joystick and Kotoku panned it. Read the reviews, It was just blatant hate, and double standards - criticisms against Killzone that other FPS are much more guilty of yet are ever called out for. When you look how much effort went into making Killzone, its sad to see how unfailry Guerilla Games is getting treated due to political BS in the gaming media.

(BTW Polygon has already been exposed. They were FUNDED by Microsoft and have recieved money from them many times)

Then there is the way Knack is being panned for something its NOT. Hello, it was meant to be a simple game to enjoy with your kids etc.

The same sudden harsher standards better be applied to xbone launch games.

When the barebones QTE riddled Ryse gets good reviews just for looking good and being a "showpiece" title, while Killzone- the best looking next gen launch game by miles still gets shunned by critics, THAT will confirm everything and prove there is a agenda in gaming media (against Playstation and for Microsoft)

Are the same gaming "journalists" who penalised a PS4 game for any little flaw they could find, going to suddenly ignore worse flaws in Dead Rising 3 and give it good reviews despite its severe performance issues? That will confirm it too.

Forza is more of the same old -same old, but I bet these so called gaming "reviewers" will eat it up because it has the Microsoft name attached to its box.

As gamers we owe it to ourselfes to speak out against this BS. As a gamer of over 15 years it irks me to see whats going on, how Microsoft just buys off everyone and thinks they can buy their problems away. This must be stopped. We must FIGHT Microsoft like we did during the xbone DRM scandle. Do not allow any xbox shills or die-hard xboners to silence you.

And my recommendation to you is, dont listen to any of these reviews of PS4 games, If YOU are interested in a PS4 game, rent it- get it, what ever you can do, PLAY it for yourself, enjoy it, come to your own conclusions

Anyway, these so called reviews arent going to deter me. Still got Killzone and Knack pre-ordered!! Cant wait to play them! Happy Playstation day! Just 2 more days baby! PS4 is going to be huge! PS4 has PS2 vibes of popularity in the air. Nothing IS STOPPING this PS4 freight trane. Keep trying all you want M$ and M$ bought for gaming media. We the gamers have the power. Youre only going to get exposed further and further;)

I wonder if you'll be singing this same tune once the "corrupt media" gives a PS4 game you hyped the desired score.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@halosball said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@tormentos said:

@brucebenzing said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@Gue1 said:

Sony has been hitting all the right notes and continues to...the PS4 is going NO WHERE but UP....the xbone is on a downward spiral though.....the xbox brand has cost Microsoft 3 billion in losses a YEAR, and even the Microsoft CEO wants to get rid of the xbox brand.....so as for your comment that Sony is burning to the ground....in reality, the xbox brand is burning to the ground. The xbox brand has already been damaged beyond repair! All real gamers need is Sony and the Playstation. Sony treats gamers right and along with their incredible first parties always delivers the goods.

No one wants a 500$ xbone that is only capbale of 720p and comes with a Kinect spy cam no one wants. Oh and just wait until PRROD 2.0 happens.......the death of the anti-consumer/anti-gamer Microsoft and its delusional fanbots like you will be the greatest thing that can happen to gaming

I think you should just give it a rest kid. Reviews are nothing serious. Grow up a little and move on with your self. Maybe find yourself a nice GF or something, play some sport or go to the movies. I'd also seek psychiatric help.

edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

Are you kidding me? For these past 4 months all we've seen in the web was crapping on MS and treating Sony as the savior of gaming.

So Killzone and Knack didn't score high, that's not the fault of media or MS.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#146 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

LOL cows on another meltdown

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

Butthurt and conspiracies... now that's the SW I know and love! :)

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#148  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I can't see how you can complain about anti PS4 propaganda when the Wii U never even got a serious chance. It was way, way worse.

daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#149  Edited By daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts

so youd prefere them to lie and say crap is great?

just so you can sleep at night knowing your crap is great hahahahah you kids here are too funny..

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@DarkLink77: Bet you never even played a Killzone game. Another typical poster following what everyone else says and assuming it's true. Form your own opinions. COD constantly scores no less than a 8 and it's the biggest copy /paste job in the industry, yet Killzone sucks? Don't think so. Don't see how anyone can respect that level of inconsistency.