The Nintendo E3 Press Conference Thread (1 Hour To Go)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#551 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

@mesome713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: What makes you think it will bomb, im gonna laugh when it sells 3 million and breaks the record for highest selling game in the Metroid series. Im gonna buy it day 1, Metroid multiplayer on 3DS, fack yeah!

"Reason we aint getting Metroid is cause the damn game dont sell. Nintendo lost money on Metroid. Nintendo is not gonna keep producing a game that people arent buying, its facking common sense mate."

You're sending crossed messages, what exactly do you believe?

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#552  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@MirkoS77: lol, thats some funny shat. You think Metroid would sell better on PS4 then a Nintendo system? Beach, yall cant even sell Bloodborne, get that bullshat out here, you bout to make me laugh to death.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#553  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@MirkoS77 said:
@mesome713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: What makes you think it will bomb, im gonna laugh when it sells 3 million and breaks the record for highest selling game in the Metroid series. Im gonna buy it day 1, Metroid multiplayer on 3DS, fack yeah!

"Reason we aint getting Metroid is cause the damn game dont sell. Nintendo lost money on Metroid. Nintendo is not gonna keep producing a game that people arent buying, its facking common sense mate."

That Nintendo will not make Metroid Prime on Wii U cause they dont sell good on Nintendo home consoles. Funny you didnt quote that properly, nice job trying to take it out of context ;)

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

@mesome713 said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@mesome713 said:

That Nintendo will not make Metroid Prime on Wii U cause they dont sell good on Nintendo home consoles. Funny you didnt quote that properly, nice job trying to take it out of content ;)

"Mate i think your just talking straight out your ass. Youve been telling Nintendo to do this and that and this and that, beach please, Nintendo isnt one of the richest companies in the gaming industry from bad practices, you might not agree with what they do, you might not like the games they have, but that gives you no right to constantly hate on Nintendo like they robbed you blind. Yall haters are bout all the same. I laughed sooo hard when Splatoon slapped you in the face, that shat was priceless.

Reason we aint getting Metroid is cause the damn game dont sell. Nintendo lost money on Metroid. Nintendo is not gonna keep producing a game that people arent buying, its facking common sense mate."

I don't see Prime in there. But ok, if that's what you meant I understand. Still disagree, I'd do poorly in Nintendo's current state.

Yes, I do think Metroid would perform better out of Nintendo's hands right now. It's a loved series.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@mesome713 said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@mesome713 said:

That Nintendo will not make Metroid Prime on Wii U cause they dont sell good on Nintendo home consoles. Funny you didnt quote that properly, nice job trying to take it out of context ;)

Im not talking about Prime missing, im talking about trying to connect two different comments together to show a contradiction. In one im replying to you talking about Metroid Prime for home consoles, in the other im discussing Metroid Prime coming to handhelds. But since you took my reply out of context, it doesnt show, therefore i had to fix it in my reply in bold.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#556 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Maybe not with the internet, but financially, ActiEAUbi are sure getting away with it "scot free". I mean for gods sake, EA hasn't thrown away the online DRM requirement for the new Need for Speed even after all the shit they got for it with SimCity 2013. Despite all that controversy, they still walk away with millions of dollars.

So you think even casual people who buy Splatoon (lacking mic support be damned, but even Splatoons flaws are NOTHING compared to ALWAYS ONLINE DRM), or any Nintendo modern product, just for a fun game (which they are generally received as), are morons (just like anybody who disagrees with your stance)?

Customers have power, yes. But at times, it feels like they have TOO much power. Because of that, consumer ignorance shows it's ugly face. Maybe you see with Nintendo fans (your translation: fakers, because only YOU are the truest fan, right?) like me, but just because it's not okay for a company to come off as dictatorial, doesn't mean it precisely gives consumers the right either (especially if said customers demand companies to do actions that may end up destroying said company)

"You may not expect more from this company. I do."

And there's your problem. You have expressed disappointment after disappointment after disappointment, even in things people actually give a damn about with Nintendo. You always expect more, when current history is telling you that you shouldn't. Like I said MANY times earlier: YOU shouldn't care what Nintendo does anymore after all you said and should be ignoring them (while clinging to nostalgia). Crap, for comparisons sake and going back to the realm of film, there's a reason people hardly look back at the Wachowski's after the first Matrix.

Maxis has recently been shut down. I'd consider that a significant repercussion (and pretty financially relevant to the overall company's future potential). Sure they walked away with millions, but you think in the long-term what has happened will benefit EA?

Yes, Splatoon's design choices are nothing compared to AO DRM. Tying accounts to hardware is arguably just as bad because it necessitates the re-buying the same games over and over for each platform, or to pay an upgrade fee in transfer. Or designing many of your games around minimalist DLC locked behind twelve dollar toy characters each in the worst exploitative utilization of the practice seen yet. Not to mention, Nintendo's inability to keep sufficient stock on store shelves even though they've said it'll be fixed. Enjoy the Animal Crossing reveal? Hope so, as prepare yourself to have those Amiibos shoved down your throat at every turn and shoe-horned into every future game, not to mention going to a store and being unable to even purchase that functionality unless you got in the pre-order window in the first 30 seconds before they're sold out for months.

Given the choice between two evils, I'd much rather have consumer's ignorance show its face than a company's as due to lack of formal structure of a business, they can more easily not remain a consensus or an absolute. Even amidst the worst this enables, the principle that transcends it grants it the overall advantage. You'd rather have Nintendo remain willingly ignorant and believe it's to their aid contrasted against the consumer's ability to change their mind or come together so fervently when a company does something really right, like Sony this year?: TLG, FF VII Remake, and Shenmue III. In one move, many gamers' dreams have come true and Sony is currently dominating on a tidal wave of goodwill. What they just executed has bought in people the willingness to compromise for years to come, and that's from listening. It doesn't take much. If Nintendo had shown one game, just a Metroid that looked more than a bargain basement project quick cash-in whoring out of the franchise, and aligned it with what people have come to love it for instead, people would be ecstatic and willing to do this as well.

But with Nintendo, they won't listen. They ignore everything in what feels like extreme contempt of what people who buy their products desire. That Metroid felt like a mockery and a slap in the face. Their "we don't care/pay attention to" apathetic stance harms them, yet they stand by it like some virtue. I agree with you that compromise needs to be made, but it's Nintendo that is completely unwilling in this case. For you not to see that and (per typical) blame consumers again shows your unwillingness to lay any serious fault at their feet.

My problem is expecting modern day standards from Nintendo? Well, perhaps you're right nintendoboy. Perhaps I should be content with their online attitude. Maybe I need to accept mini-game crap compilations and more Mario, Mario, Mario, Zelda, Zelda Zelda in every game they announce. Perhaps I should fully embrace their anti-consumer policies. Nothing speaks truer of being a fan of Nintendo these days than to shuting my mouth and taking whatever's shoveled out, and when I voice any criticisms or discontent, I am a hater and were never a fan in the first place. Predictable Nintendo fanboy garbage. You, and every Nintendo ardent die-hard that believes this delusional narrative are insufferable.

When I have a "true" fan who enables such bullshit informing me that expecting decent standards is my problem right there, then what's further left to argue?

Oh, a company dying under EA's wing. Not like that's never happened before and it's not like that ever slowed them down.

I never said you had to take it from behind. I said that if you keep getting disappointment after disappointment, how the hell can you still put up with calling yourself a fan? Sure, some of us can lower our expectations of them, but to quote Todd in the Shadows (in that same linked clip of him panning Eminem's Just Lose It and losing his fandom for the guy) "They get old! No one keeps the fire burning forever. It happens." Of course, you'll argue to have "Chairman" (not the corporate kind) Iwata, Miyamoto, and any other "dinosaur" there should retire, but that's not happening ANYTIME soon, is it? All I'm saying is "Sort out your shit!", because far as I'm concerned, even Charizard (among many others) has done that after this E3 after what he said in the Nintendo E3 thread and the lounge (in that he's done with Nintendo). Again, back to my Wachowski's post-Matrix 1 statement, it's hard to find those fans of them after the Matrix sequels, Speed Racer, and Jupiter Ascending.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@nintendoboy16: When did Charizard say he was done with Nintendo? I know he likes Sony, but far as i know he still supports Nintendo. If im not mistaken his wish list for 2015 is like Fallout 4, Super Mario Maker, Xenoblade, and Persona. I highly doubt Charizard is done with Nintendo, he wont even give up on Vita!

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#558 nintendoboy16

@mesome713 said:

@nintendoboy16: When did Charizard say he was done with Nintendo? I know he likes Sony, but far as i know he still supports Nintendo. If im not mistaken his wish list for 2015 is like Fallout 4, Super Mario Maker, Xenoblade, and Persona. I highly doubt Charizard is done with Nintendo, he wont even give up on Vita!

Right here:

"I'm done with Nintendo. Atlus is my new Nintendo." - charizard1605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559 deactivated-58ce94803a170

@nintendoboy16: Ah nevermind, seems you are right, he changed his most anticipated games list. Thats sucks though, i guess he is sticking to PS4 and Vita then. Maybe he will come back around i hope.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560 nintendoboy16

@mesome713 said:

@nintendoboy16: Ah nevermind, seems you are right, he changed his most anticipated games list. Thats sucks though, i guess he is sticking to PS4 and Vita then. Maybe he will come back around i hope.

Doubt it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#561 deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
Member since 2011 • 2103 Posts

Not sure if anyone has posted this, but it sounds like we won't be getting a Prime until NX due to development not having even started yet.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/06/next_metroid_prime_home_console_title_would_likely_now_be_on_nx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562  Edited By deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95

@nintendoboy16 said:
@mesome713 said:

Doubt it.

I know that digital event was really bad, but the fact that some people on the Internet are literally abandoning ship from Nintendo over one E3 presentation is more than just a slight overreaction. I mean Nintendo's Wii U has been hurting, but ditching a console you spent money on and a company where you enjoy their games over one E3? Well okay.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563  Edited By nintendoboy16

@PikminWorld said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@mesome713 said:

Doubt it.

I know that digital event was really bad, but the fact that some people on the Internet are literally abandoning ship from Nintendo over one E3 presentation is more than just a slight overreaction. I mean Nintendo's Wii U has been hurting, but ditching a console you spent money on and a company where you enjoy their games over one E3? Well okay.

I guess more people are adapting DSP's "would be mentality" more than I realize (where he throws his Wii U in the trash, but that's until he, in particular plays more Nintendo games for money and nothing else, because he straight up lies about him being a "fan" to the point that he proves by going as far as being racist to Iwata).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564 deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95

@nintendoboy16 said:
@PikminWorld said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@mesome713 said:

Doubt it.

I guess more peole are adapting DSP's "would be mentality" more than I realize (where he throws his Wii U in the trash until he plays more Nintendo games for money and nothing else).

DSP as in DSPGaming? Isn't that guy a joke on the Internet mostly for overreacting and being hated by the Dark Souls community? I've seen some of his videos and meh.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts

I could vomit out a better presentation after 10 pints of beer and a kebab.

So the WiiU is dead after 2015 after 3 years.... 3 God forsaken years. That is wayyyyy lesss than the average 5 year generation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566 deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95

@Dibdibdobdobo said:

I could vomit out a better presentation after 10 pints of beer and a kebab.

So the WiiU is dead after 2015 after 3 years.... 3 God forsaken years. That is wayyyyy lesss than the average 5 year generation.

I wouldn't say that, but it is looking a little dry after early 2016. I would hope that at the worst, they just didn't have any games to show, but that some are in development. I mean the Wii U should have at least two years left if the NX reveal and release is similar to the Wii U where it is revealed in 2016 E3 similar to Wii U's reveal at E3 in 2011, then it will be shown off even more at E3 2017 like the launch games similar to E3 2012, BUT it won't be released until at the earliest, November 2017 and at the latest sometime early in 2018, but I would assume if they missed the holiday window of 2017, then it would just be pushed to holiday 2018. So that would give the Wii U at least a 5 to 6 year life as it was launched on like November 18, 2012.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567 nintendoboy16

@PikminWorld said:

DSP as in DSPGaming? Isn't that guy a joke on the Internet mostly for overreacting and being hated by the Dark Souls community? I've seen some of his videos and meh.

Yep. The "DSP Tries It's" and "TIHYDP's" show his major ugliness. From his game industry shit list (Kojima, Miyamoto and Ed Boon for devs, misc. include Iwata and Troy Baker), bigotry (racist "jokes" and comments about the Black characters, Asians particularly from China and Japan, and his horrible Nazi joke from his Dead Space 2 playthrough; plus his horrible comment towards autistic people over how the PS3 was designed), endorsement of spamming someone who asked a question, dictatorial forums worse than GAF, the list goes on.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@mesome713 said:

It's not selling because its not the Metroid that people wanted, why else did Other M bombed?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569 FireEmblem_Man

@MirkoS77 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@mesome713 said:
@MirkoS77 said:

We are getting a new Metroid.....along with 11.5k sigs (pathetic as that is) petitioning for its cancellation.

Beach please, no true fan would ever sign a petition to take a Metroid game away from fans. You troIIs can sign petitions all you want. A true fan would sign a petition to make a new Metroid, only a hater would try to remove one. Hate on player, hate on.

Life's a beach.

I didn't sign the petition, hence why I said it's pathetic. As for Metroid not selling, you know what also won't sell? The Last Guardian. Yet Sony's doing it. I wonder why?

I didn't sign it neither, but fans are stupid to not think that the game is going to bomb anyways

Of course it'll bomb. The Wii U's a dead system, but it seems like the blame is being shifted solely to the software's failings (Metroid??) rather than acknowledging that Nintendo's not provided the adequate underlying acumen to its core business to bring them profitability. That's where the failing exists. I'd bet serious money If Metroid were put out on PS4, it would far outperform sales than if it were in the hands of Nintendo. That's not even a bet, it's pretty much guaranteed.

It's not like console Metroids haven't performed respectably in the past when Nintendo was doing better, and while a U version would bomb right now, a good Super or Fusion-esque 3DS game would pull in fair numbers. Nothing like Wii Sports, but enough to justify the investment and satiate fan wishes to hold them over while Nintendo is transitioning their efforts to the NX.

Federation Force is doing nothing but destroying confidence in many that we'll see ever see another, and furthering doubts Nintendo understands Metroid anymore.

Well that Metroid is for the 3DS, but it'll still bomb because it's not what fans wanted. Looking at it just screams another commercial failure waiting to happen after Other M. Prime games is what sells, but slapping the Prime name just tarnished the imaged with this new game on the 3DS. Possibly a plot from Sakamoto as he hates the Prime series with a passion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570 deactivated-58ce94803a170

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mesome713 said:

It's not selling because its not the Metroid that people wanted, why else did Other M bombed?

So then why did the Metroids before it bomb?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@mesome713 said:
@MirkoS77 said:

We are getting a new Metroid.....along with 11.5k sigs (pathetic as that is) petitioning for its cancellation.

Beach please, no true fan would ever sign a petition to take a Metroid game away from fans. You troIIs can sign petitions all you want. A true fan would sign a petition to make a new Metroid, only a hater would try to remove one. Hate on player, hate on.

Life's a beach.

I didn't sign the petition, hence why I said it's pathetic. As for Metroid not selling, you know what also won't sell? The Last Guardian. Yet Sony's doing it. I wonder why?

I didn't sign it neither, but fans are stupid to not think that the game is going to bomb anyways

Of course it'll bomb. The Wii U's a dead system, but it seems like the blame is being shifted solely to the software's failings (Metroid??) rather than acknowledging that Nintendo's not provided the adequate underlying acumen to its core business to bring them profitability. That's where the failing exists. I'd bet serious money If Metroid were put out on PS4, it would far outperform sales than if it were in the hands of Nintendo. That's not even a bet, it's pretty much guaranteed.

It's not like console Metroids haven't performed respectably in the past when Nintendo was doing better, and while a U version would bomb right now, a good Super or Fusion-esque 3DS game would pull in fair numbers. Nothing like Wii Sports, but enough to justify the investment and satiate fan wishes to hold them over while Nintendo is transitioning their efforts to the NX.

Federation Force is doing nothing but destroying confidence in many that we'll see ever see another, and furthering doubts Nintendo understands Metroid anymore.

Well that Metroid is for the 3DS, but it'll still bomb because it's not what fans wanted. Looking at it just screams another commercial failure waiting to happen after Other M. Prime games is what sells, but slapping the Prime name just tarnished the imaged with this new game on the 3DS. Possibly a plot from Sakamoto as he hates the Prime series with a passion.

What about that other Metroid spinoff that sold like hotcakes on DS? Yall people be cray cray. This game will sell, all that hate just gonna make it sell even more.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572 FireEmblem_Man

@mesome713 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mesome713 said:

So then why did the Metroids before it bomb?

You're not making sense.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@FireEmblem_Man: Metroid 2 and Metroid 3. Both sold extremely poor on the GC taking for every and price drops to 20 to make it over 1 million sold.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574 FireEmblem_Man

@mesome713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Metroid 2 and Metroid 3. Both sold extremely poor on the GC taking for every and price drops to 20 to make it over 1 million sold.

Metroid II: RoS was on the GB and Super Metroid was on the SNES, why were they on the GC?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#575  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@FireEmblem_Man: Im talking about the GC ones.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576 FireEmblem_Man
@mesome713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Im talking about the GC ones.

Well then, address them with their correct names! Because there was no Prime 3 on the GC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@FireEmblem_Man: My bad, you are right on that, but yeah, they sold bad. Ever since the original Metroid Prime on GC the franchise has gone downhill.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578 FireEmblem_Man

@mesome713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: My bad, you are right on that, but yeah, they sold bad. Ever since the original Metroid Prime on GC the franchise has gone downhill.

No it didn't, if anything Prime 2 came out at a time when there were bigger games released such as Halo 2, GTA:SA, Half-Life 2 where the GC sales already crumbled. As for Prime 3, it did okay. Other M is a joke and I see you didn't mention anything about Sakamoto, the man who destroyed Metroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@FireEmblem_Man: Im sorry, but for the cost to develop the Prime games, those numbers are not acceptable, its clear why Nintendo hasnt made another one like them, not enough money to be made to bother. Nintendo would never turn away profit, and im sure Metroid Prime 2, Metroid Prime 3, and Metroid Other M was the nail in the coffin, of course the Trilogy didnt sell worth crap either, which is not surprising since nobody really bought them separately except for the first, but i let that one pass, even i didnt buy, of course i bought them separate though.

Metroid is also not a well received character in Japan. Not sure why, but they dont care for Metroid to much. This could have something to do with it also, Nintendo wanting to focus on games that everyone might enjoy, even japanese culture. I remember when Metroid Prime was first showed at E3 and people roited, they wanted a new Super Metroid, they were so pissed. Critic also chewed Nintendo out for it, making fun of the graphics of Metroid Prime, but Nintendo stuck it through and despite all the backlash they released the game, and BOOM, they rest is history.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580 FireEmblem_Man

@mesome713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Im sorry, but for the cost to develop the Prime games, those numbers are not acceptable, its clear why Nintendo hasnt made another one like them, not enough money to be made to bother. Nintendo would never turn away profit, and im sure Metroid Prime 2, Metroid Prime 3, and Metroid Other M was the nail in the coffin, of course the Trilogy didnt sell worth crap either, which is not surprising since nobody really bought them separately except for the first, but i let that one pass, even i didnt buy, of course i bought them separate though.

Metroid is also not a well received character in Japan. Not sure why, but they dont care for Metroid to much. This could have something to do with it also, Nintendo wanting to focus on games that everyone might enjoy, even japanese culture. I remember when Metroid Prime was first showed at E3 and people roited, they wanted a new Super Metroid, they were so pissed. Critic also chewed Nintendo out for it, making fun of the graphics of Metroid Prime, but Nintendo stuck it through and despite all the backlash they released the game, and BOOM, they rest is history.

BS, where's your facts?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@FireEmblem_Man: For sales? I went by vgchartz. I have no numbers on the cost to develop, im only going by how high the graphics were and how much games cost that were close to it.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582 FireEmblem_Man

@mesome713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: For sales? I went by vgchartz.

There goes your credibility......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@FireEmblem_Man: Thats cool, its better then nothing, it only lacks digital sales, and since digital sales from Prime games are bad also, its a fair estimate, and good reason Nintendo still hasnt produced a Metroid Prime game for home console. Nintendo produces mainly games they think will give them a good profit, its pretty clear Metroid is not one of them. And with Japan not accepting Metroid either, we can pretty much kiss it goodbye. A low budget Metroid game would be great to judge interest and wouldnt hurt the bank.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584  Edited By nintendoboy16

@mesome713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Thats cool, its better then nothing, it only lacks digital sales, and since digital sales from Prime games are bad also, its a fair estimate, and good reason Nintendo still hasnt produced a Metroid Prime game for home console. Nintendo produces mainly games they think will give them a good profit, its pretty clear Metroid is not one of them. And with Japan not accepting Metroid either, we can pretty much kiss it goodbye. A low budget Metroid game would be great to judge interest and would hurt the bank.

For what, one compilation that scalpers once had their day of scalping?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@nintendoboy16: I was talking about when Nintendo offered the Metroid Prime Trilogy on Eshop for $10 not long ago or whatever. Im guessing even at $10 the Trilogy didnt sale and Nintendo decided to just drop it. Or maybe they started development if the sales for the digital game did super good, but i doubt that. I think you can buy it on the Eshop right now for $20 on Wii U.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586 FireEmblem_Man

@mesome713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Thats cool, its better then nothing, it only lacks digital sales, and since digital sales from Prime games are bad also, its a fair estimate, and good reason Nintendo still hasnt produced a Metroid Prime game for home console. Nintendo produces mainly games they think will give them a good profit, its pretty clear Metroid is not one of them. And with Japan not accepting Metroid either, we can pretty much kiss it goodbye. A low budget Metroid game would be great to judge interest and wouldnt hurt the bank.

All I read is nothing but assumption, do you have clear data on how much it cost Nintendo to make the Prime games and do you have resources that proves their budget? If you can't then stop posting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@FireEmblem_Man: I say the same to you mate. I wont stop posting, ill keep informing until i figure out something else. Im still learning info as we speak. I just found out that a Metroid 3DS game was canceled and the team went on to make Luigi Mansion for 3DS. So much more to learn and inform fans. The more i learn the more i want this game, im ready to learn of the Federation Forces and what they have to do with the Galactic Federation.

Seems Metroid just cant get released, this helps support the theory that poor sales is reason for Nintendo not releasing a new Metroid Prime game on Wii U. Metroid Prime Federation could be our savior, it could be that Metroid game that actually sell good like the Original Metroid Prime on GC that was also hated on by critics and fans.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#588 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

One more hour to go!

I hope they reveal a few new Animal Crossing Spin offs, especially one that might include Amiibos!

Other things I'm hoping to see is a Zelda and Metroid spin off, a new Mario Tennis game, another Mario Maker, and if we are lucky a Starfox game with glorious Gamecube-like graphics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170

@SolidTy said:

One more hour to go!

I hope they reveal a few new Animal Crossing Spin offs, especially one that might include Amiibos!

Other things I'm hoping to see is a Zelda and Metroid spin off, a new Mario Tennis game, another Mario Maker, and if we are lucky a Starfox game with glorious Gamecube-like graphics.

I cant wait for Mario Tennis! Weve been missing one of those awesome games since Gamecube. And best of all, that beast is a hot seller. Please hurry Christmas!

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590 FireEmblem_Man

@mesome713 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: I say the same to you mate. I wont stop posting, ill keep informing until i figure out something else. Im still learning info as we speak. I just found out that a Metroid 3DS game was canceled and the team went on to make Luigi Mansion for 3DS. So much more to learn and inform fans. The more i learn the more i want this game, im ready to learn of the Federation Forces and what they have to do with the Galactic Federation.

Seems Metroid just cant get released, this helps support the theory that poor sales is reason for Nintendo not releasing a new Metroid Prime game on Wii U. Metroid Prime Federation could be our savior, it could be that Metroid game that actually sales good like the Original Metroid Prime on GC that was also hated on by critics and fans.

Okay, have fun playing with yourself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591 deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95

@nintendoboy16 said:
@PikminWorld said:

Yep. The "DSP Tries It's" and "TIHYDP's" show his major ugliness. From his game industry shit list (Kojima, Miyamoto and Ed Boon for devs, misc. include Iwata and Troy Baker), bigotry (racist "jokes" and comments about the Black characters, Asians particularly from China and Japan, and his horrible Nazi joke from his Dead Space 2 playthrough; plus his horrible comment towards autistic people over how the PS3 was designed), endorsement of spamming someone who asked a question, dictatorial forums worse than GAF, the list goes on.

Jeez, I only watched like two of his videos to see how bad he was, but man he sounds like the embodiment of the worst aspects of the Internet.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592 nintendoboy16

@PikminWorld said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@PikminWorld said:

Jeez, I only watched like two of his videos to see how bad he was, but man he sounds like the embodiment of the worst aspects of the Internet.

Yep. It's like slowbeef from the Retsupurae says: he's like a trainwreck that you can't look away from.

Btw, did you know he played Pikmin 3 (just watch the TIHYDP version)?

Loading Video...