System Wars Lounge v49: Games Are Actually Coming Out!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#351  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@TheGuardian03 said:

LMFAO, should not copy anime or video games.

Final Potato.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#352 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
@parkurtommo said:

SNIPER actually has issues. Like, mental issues. He's probably severely depressed and suicidal, or bipolar... Or autistic. Or all of those.

At that point,pretty sure it's not sniper that keeps doing that

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#353 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

Oh god.. it's an infestation now..

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@parkurtommo said:

@indzman said:

Installing Watch Dogs, hope its fun as any GTA or Saints Row games.

It's not as fun as those. But it's 1)Really, really good looking and 2)Really stylish (that really just makes it good looking, doesn't it...).

Well for someone like me who really values the visual and auditory design of what I play, it was pretty exceptional. And it certainly is worth the money since you have this big open world to explore.

But fun? Nah. Watch Dogs isn't fun.

Started it, oooh it got stealth portions as Splinter Cell lol

realSNIPER-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#355 realSNIPER-
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@parkurtommo said:

SNIPER actually has issues. Like, mental issues. He's probably severely depressed and suicidal, or bipolar... Or autistic. Or all of those.

Yes monsieur is right those are not me. those are my clones

*burns cigarette*

Hahahahahah

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#356  Edited By parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@harry_james_pot said:

Sniperclones, if left unbanned, will form more than 50% of SW's population within a week. However if we take in to account the gravitational pull of Super's mod powers, this continuous flow of accounts can be somewhat controlled.

Super is not always online, so, during those periods, Sniperclones will appear in rapid succession.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#357 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Mods, get back to your posts.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By MonsieurX
@clyde46 said:

At that point,mods can't do much.

Needs admin intervention

harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 harry_james_pot  Moderator
@parkurtommo said:

@harry_james_pot said:

Sniperclones, if left unbanned, will form more than 50% of SW's population within a week. However if we take in to account the gravitational pull of Super's mod powers, this continuous flow of accounts can be somewhat controlled.

Super is not always online, so, during those periods, Sniperclones will appear in rapid succession.

Sometimes it feels like there's a big gap in the day where no mods are around.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 parkurtommo

@harry_james_pot: Are you still doing 3d stuff?

holonic-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By holonic-
Member since 2014 • 99 Posts

@parkurtommo said:

@indzman said:

It's not as fun as those. But it's 1)Really, really good looking and 2)Really stylish (that really just makes it good looking, doesn't it...).

Well for someone like me who really values the visual and auditory design of what I play, it was pretty exceptional. And it certainly is worth the money since you have this big open world to explore.

I actually find Watch Dogs to be fun for me when I download it on PS4. The game could have gone deeper into the hacking then what it is but all in all, I got my money worth when I got the Gold Edition so I find it fun if your willingly to put more hours into it. I just download Bad Blood DLC but haven't yet to play it because I been addicted to Destiny and have not taking a break from that game.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 parkurtommo

@holonic- said:

@parkurtommo said:

@indzman said:

I actually find Watch Dogs to be fun for me when I download it on PS4. The game could have gone deeper into the hacking then what it is but all in all, I got my money worth when I got the Gold Edition so I find it fun if your willingly to put more hours into it. I just download Bad Blood DLC but haven't yet to play it because I been addicted to Destiny and have not taking a break from that game.

Well apparently in Bad Blood you play as t-bone, so you aren't playing as the empty husk that is Aiden. That's a big plus. Also more of the good type of hacking.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 MonsieurX

@heweeclone said:

@MonsieurX said:
@clyde46 said:

Needs admin intervention

lemrod

TEAM RAMROD

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@MonsieurX: Car RamRod. Say it.

harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 harry_james_pot  Moderator
@parkurtommo said:

I made two mods for Skyrim, but this past year I've been mostly lazy so there's a bunch of unfinished stuff. However, I recently decided that I really want that as my job, so my goal right now is to make a good enough portfolio.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

Got to see Amon Amarth last night. My ears are still pounding and I love it. They put on one hell of a show.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 lostrib

@charizard1605- said:
@MonsieurX said:
@clyde46 said:

Needs admin intervention

@parkurtommo said:

@harry_james_pot said:

Okay I see sniper and clones and fully aware but it has come to my attention that he doing something special here and i fully support him. he is hardcore manly man badass trying to entertain and save SW.

SNIPER is stay.

end of discussion.

Banned

End of discussion

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 parkurtommo

@harry_james_pot said:
@parkurtommo said:

I made two mods for Skyrim, but this past year I've been mostly lazy so there's a bunch of unfinished stuff. However, I recently decided that I really want that as my job, so my goal right now is to make a good enough portfolio.

Cool man, Zbrush being your main tool, I suppose? I've been learning 3dsmax recently. Just the basics, so I can put in some primative shapes, change them up a bit, add basic textures and lighting. Then I put that in to photoshop and use the basic stuff to make a scene... It's a nice workflow. Albeit until i get super comfortable, it's slower than actually painting from scratch.

You know, if you ever want to do some sort of collab, where I do a concept art thingy and you do a model, that could be fun (and a challenge, for both of us). Cause like, I have very little experience actually producing concept art for 3D. Everything I do is mostly for my own entertainment and improvement, but sometimes I worry if a 3d artist could actually be able to understand the whole thing, and I don't know if I'm being "descriptive" enough.

holonic-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 holonic-

@charizard1605-: Now that GS has stripe of your God powers, how about you tell GS to make me the new Moderator on GS and I promise you, you can make all the threads as you please and you never be banned again. Do we have a deal?

harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 harry_james_pot  Moderator
@parkurtommo said:

@harry_james_pot said:
@parkurtommo said:

Cool man, Zbrush being your main tool, I suppose? I've been learning 3dsmax recently. Just the basics, so I can put in some primative shapes, change them up a bit, add basic textures and lighting. Then I put that in to photoshop and use the basic stuff to make a scene... It's a nice workflow. Albeit until i get super comfortable, it's slower than actually painting from scratch.

You know, if you ever want to do some sort of collab, where I do a concept art thingy and you do a model, that could be fun (and a challenge, for both of us). Cause like, I have very little experience actually producing concept art for 3D. Everything I do is mostly for my own entertainment and improvement, but sometimes I worry if a 3d artist could actually be able to understand the whole thing, and I don't know if I'm being "descriptive" enough.

3dsmax is my main. I use Zbrush to add the small details, and occasionally texture painting.

And that's a fantastic idea! We should definitely do that. Let's keep it to hard surfaces though, I suck at organic modeling (characters, trees, etc..)

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 parkurtommo

@harry_james_pot said:
@parkurtommo said:

@harry_james_pot said:
@parkurtommo said:

3dsmax is my main. I use Zbrush to add the small details, and occasionally texture painting.

And that's a fantastic idea! We should definitely do that. Let's keep it to hard surfaces though, I suck at organic modeling (characters, trees, etc..)

Cool, I'm pretty busy nowadays, but I'll probably be able to do something soon. So I guess we should do something sci-fi if you only want hard surfaces. :P

harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 harry_james_pot  Moderator
@parkurtommo said:

@harry_james_pot said:
@parkurtommo said:

@harry_james_pot said:
@parkurtommo said:

Cool, I'm pretty busy nowadays, but I'll probably be able to do something soon. So I guess we should do something sci-fi if you only want hard surfaces. :P

Awesome! And yeah sci-fi is the most obvious one. :D But you can make interiors or objects from any genre really.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

Sniper please make another hardcore lounge.

holonic-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376  Edited By holonic-

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Now you know good well that the real deal char is here now so that ain't happening. But yeah, a new lounge would be nice.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@holonic- said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Now you know good well that the real deal char is here now so that ain't happening. But yeah, a new lounge would be nice.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#378 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

You should totally allow this user to keep SNIPERshakeXXX.

At least the imposter will be amusing and wont have as shitty taste/opinions than the real Shake.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@parkurtommo said:

I think at least two or three users are creating the accounts now. I know one of the users creating the accounts thanks to a dumb mistake the user made when creating that account.One of the people creating the accounts are on this page now.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 MonsieurX

@super600 said:

@MonsieurX said:
@parkurtommo said:

I think at least two or three users are creating the accounts now. I know one of the users creating the accounts thanks to a dumb mistake the user made when creating that account.One of the people creating the accounts are on this page now.

Will there be something done to stop this?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@super600 said:

@MonsieurX said:
@parkurtommo said:

Will there be something done to stop this?

I think it has come to a point where the admins will have to be notified about the accounts. The user(s) who are creating the accounts at this point is creating them for attention and for the lulz. I suggest you ignore the accounts at all costs until a solution is found.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#382 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

SNIPERS is love, SNIPERS is life

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#384 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18254 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@parkurtommo said:

I kind of miss the original Sniper :|

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#385 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

Stupid A's beat the stupid Rangers. The Mariner's miracle season has come to a premature end. Cry if you need to, I won't laugh.

;'(

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#386  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@TheGuardian03 said:

Final Potato.

I'd laugh but I'd cry, cause my hair line is actually terrible.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 ReadingRainbow4

@Ballroompirate said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@TheGuardian03 said:

Final Potato.

I'd laugh but I'd cry, cause my hair line is actually terrible.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#388 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Here's my Twitch channel.

I'm still learning the ropes, but if you would follow me, I would appreciate it.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

I'm still learning the ropes, but if you would follow me, I would appreciate it.

followed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@mems_1224 said:

@charizard1605 said:

followed

Thanks dude!

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#392 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

I'd follow you but I don't know where you'd take me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Ballroompirate said:

@charizard1605 said:

Into Mordor.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394  Edited By lostrib

@charizard1605 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@charizard1605 said:

Into Mordor.

okay, but only if we stop for second breakfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@lostrib said:

@charizard1605 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@charizard1605 said:

Into Mordor.

Fine, but only one apple apiece.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 lostrib

@charizard1605 said:

@lostrib said:

@charizard1605 said:

Into Mordor.

Fine, but only one apple apiece.

I'll take Elevensies

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 lostrib

uh oh, cranler is starting up his bullshit again

mister_XYZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 mister_XYZ
Member since 2014 • 45 Posts

Why id tech 5 single player games as Wolfenstein : The New Order and The Enemy Within require 50 gb install? I've limited 2 mbps speed internet, gonna take me ages to download those games. Heard Titanfall requires 50 gb too. Sucks for slow internet users like me :(

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 lostrib

@mister_xyz said:

Why id tech 5 single player games as Wolfenstein : The New Order and The Enemy Within require 50 gb install? I've limited 2 mbps speed internet, gonna take me ages to download those games. Heard Titanfall requires 50 gb too. Sucks for slow internet users like me :(

I believe Titanfall is a 21GB download that unpacks to about 50GB because it has 30GB of uncompressed audio

mister_XYZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 mister_XYZ
Member since 2014 • 45 Posts

@lostrib said:

@mister_xyz said:

I believe Titanfall is a 21GB download that unpacks to about 50GB because it has 30GB of uncompressed audio

Ahhh, i better upgrade to a better internet then if i plan to play these games.Thanks for the info man.