System Wars Lounge V47: The 60FPS 1080P Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#551 Posted by kitty (114736 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@kitty said:

@Ballroompirate newegg finally got it www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129032

Dafuq wheres the green lol

When I get the money I wanna get

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823114028

lol, looks like they don't like green. :P I'm sure one would eventually be made, seems they are taking forever to do it though.

As for that, it looks nice. Do they have one that has red? :P

#552 Posted by Ballroompirate (22905 posts) -

@kitty said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@kitty said:

@Ballroompirate newegg finally got it www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129032

lol, looks like they don't like green. :P I'm sure one would eventually be made, seems they are taking forever to do it though.

Razer usually uses only green :P, I've seen a few Razers use other colors though.

#553 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26708 posts) -

I think I... may have to fall back on what I previously said about Origin JUST so I can download Sims 2.

#554 Posted by kitty (114736 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@TheGuardian03 said:

the start looks like the matrix. i wish plat makes a matrix game.

Reminds me of the Naruto games.

I wasn't a fan of those. If thats the case, I'll probably pass.

#555 Edited by Shadowchronicle (26039 posts) -

@kitty said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@TheGuardian03 said:

the start looks like the matrix. i wish plat makes a matrix game.

Reminds me of the Naruto games.

I wasn't a fan of those. If thats the case, I'll probably pass.

cyberconnect2 can make some decent games. Although the naruto games aren't that much fun .Hack//G.U. and some of their other hack games were pretty good. But that korra game does look a lot like a naruto game. xD

#556 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9594 posts) -

I can't possibly be near the end of the Last Story with only twenty hours of game play...

#557 Posted by LadyBlue (3928 posts) -

I get in your eyes, I make you cry, & you don't know what to do... what am I?

#558 Edited by SYSTEM-REBOOT (646 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

what are you trying to saying?? i dont get it

#559 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11847 posts) -

Hnnnnnnnnngh

#560 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4787 posts) -
@ladyblue said:

10 molar aqueous hydrochrloric acid?

#561 Edited by LadyBlue (3928 posts) -
@system-reboot said:

@ladyblue said:

what are you trying to saying?? i dont get it

It's a riddle.

That isn't the answer king Arthur. :(

#562 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47667 posts) -

Lemme guess... onions?

#563 Edited by Demonjoe93 (9594 posts) -

Christ, I fucking hate long final bosses. Whose idea was it to make Last Story's final boss such a long nightmare? Love getting a game over at the third part via one-shot kills...Now I get to start all over; how fun.

#564 Edited by Cheleman (7676 posts) -

@ladyblue:

cum.

definitely cum.

EDIT: fuck it, i aint censoring this shit, SUPER I SWEAR TO GOD, if you mod me...

#565 Edited by commonfate (12374 posts) -
@Demonjoe93 said:

Christ, I fucking hate long final bosses. Whose idea was it to make Last Story's final boss such a long nightmare? Love getting a game over at the third part via one-shot kills...Now I get to start all over; how fun.

lol jrpgs

#566 Posted by Ballroompirate (22905 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

Hnnnnnnnnngh

No Thanos = dont care

#567 Posted by Shadowchronicle (26039 posts) -

I didn't see anything.

#568 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9594 posts) -

I guess I'm gonna have to grind. Fuck, I hate grinding. I haven't had to had grind this entire game...

#569 Edited by Gue1 (9986 posts) -

high heels man, they put fucking high heels on wonder woman... Why? Tell me why they do this?! Now she's gonna look silly when running. And not to mention that the costume is awful because is so dull and she's ugly too. And I mean ugly by wonder woman or just hollywood actress standards.

I thought they were gonna pull off something awesome like this... ;_______;

#570 Edited by TheGuardian03 (21724 posts) -

one of the best scenes in season 1 of fresh prince of bel air.

#571 Edited by Blabadon (26333 posts) -

Dragon Shrine in Dark Souls 2 absolutely ridiculous. I think that alone may put me off the Souls games for a while once this is done.

#572 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

I've been playing too much Sims lately...

#573 Posted by clyde46 (46289 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

Its like crack.

#574 Posted by inb4uall (5718 posts) -

@kitty said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@kitty said:

I want an orbweaver. Looks so cool.

#575 Edited by TheGuardian03 (21724 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

I remember the first one. moving out of your mother's house was the first step. game was addicting.

#576 Posted by parkurtommo (27055 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

high heels man, they put fucking high heels on wonder woman... Why? Tell me why they do this?! Now she's gonna look silly when running. And not to mention that the costume is awful because is so dull and she's ugly too. And I mean ugly by wonder woman or just hollywood actress standards.

I thought they were gonna pull off something awesome like this... ;_______;

Wonder woman has always used high heels. Part of the heroine ideology.

#577 Edited by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@TheGuardian03: EA is currently offering the second Sims game, with all of its DLC and expansions, patches and updates, for free on Origin. You should get it, because The Sims 2 really is the best Sims game ever.

@clyde46: It really is. It's amazing how addictive The Sims 3 even is- I didn't like it all that much last year, but I can't stop playing it this time.

#578 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21724 posts) -

@charizard1605: didn't know that. thanks will get.

#579 Posted by inb4uall (5718 posts) -

Which of the crysis games is the one people think was so good? Vanilla Crysis or Crysis Warhead?

#580 Edited by parkurtommo (27055 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

Which of the crysis games is the one people think was so good? Vanilla Crysis or Crysis Warhead?

Both are good. Not sure which is better. They're practically the same. Warhead has more variety.

There's something about the first Crysis that makes it my favorite of the two though.

#581 Posted by SYSTEM-REBOOT (646 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

Vanilla Crysis.

warhead can be get boring

#582 Edited by TheGuardian03 (21724 posts) -

NES Remix 1+2 retail announced for NA. thank you nintendo.

#583 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25357 posts) -

@charizard1605: Sims 3 it seems. After all that fuss over Sims 2 you're only playing Sims 3?

#584 Edited by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@charizard1605: Sims 3 it seems. After all that fuss over Sims 2 you're only playing Sims 3?

I played Sims 2 for eight hours on Thursday lol. Then I restarted in OS X, and now I'm too lazy to switch back to Windows, so Sims 3 will have to do :p

#585 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25357 posts) -

@charizard1605: That explains everything.

#586 Posted by lostrib (36966 posts) -

@charizard1605: so what happens in P4G if your character dates more than one person?

#587 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@charizard1605: so what happens in P4G if your character dates more than one person?

Absolutely nothing. Except for on Valentine's Day. Then the game goes out of your way to make you feel like a terrible person.

#588 Posted by lostrib (36966 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@lostrib said:

Absolutely nothing. Except for on Valentine's Day. Then the game goes out of your way to make you feel like a terrible person.

...so just like real life :P

Interesting...but even in a video game dating multiple women seems like too much work

Also, Rise seems kind of skanky

#589 Edited by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@charizard1605 said:

@lostrib said:

Interesting...but even in a video game dating multiple women seems like too much work

It's all that #YuSwag. She just can't help it.

Make sure to max out all their S.Links though, even if you don't plan on dating them all.

Which one was your first choice?

#590 Posted by lostrib (36966 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@lostrib said:

@charizard1605 said:

Make sure to max out all their S.Links though, even if you don't plan on dating them all.

Chie

#591 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@charizard1605 said:

Chie

Good man.

#592 Posted by Shadowchronicle (26039 posts) -

I wish they would make an HD remake of P3 instead of putting on psp. It would've been better on vita.

#593 Edited by jg4xchamp (48120 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

Warhead: the aliens are less boring to fight, no shitty vtol segment, and in general no shitty final third.

Warheads more focused action makes the game itself just a touch more straight forward, but more engaging as a whole. Both are terrific. Crysis is only terrific for 2/3rds of the game and then it goes into shitty town. Warhead is legit start to finish.

#594 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@shadowchronicle said:

I wish they would make an HD remake of P3 instead of putting on psp. It would've been better on vita.

I just wish we could have a definitive edition of Persona 3. Each version adds some stuff, then removes other things. It's almost Pokemon-esque.

#595 Edited by lostrib (36966 posts) -

@jg4xchamp said:

@inb4uall said:

Warhead: the aliens are less boring to fight, no shitty vtol segment, and in general no shitty final third.

Warheads more focused action makes the game itself just a touch more straight forward, but more engaging as a whole. Both are terrific. Crysis is only terrific for 2/3rds of the game and then it goes into shitty town. Warhead is legit start to finish.

also Psycho>Nomad

#596 Posted by Shadowchronicle (26039 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@shadowchronicle said:

I just wish we could have a definitive edition of Persona 3. Each version adds some stuff, then removes other things. It's almost Pokemon-esque.

Yeah it is really weird. The psp version was nice in the sense that getting from point a to point b didn't take forever but they could have done it with the character models and just have you press the bumpers to quick travel to the stairs. Just one nice HD set with FES Quest + Female MC and the new S.Links + Quicktravel options along with whatever else would be nice.

#597 Posted by lostrib (36966 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@shadowchronicle said:

do you think P5 will come to vita?

#598 Posted by charizard1605 (57672 posts) -

@shadowchronicle said:

@charizard1605 said:

@shadowchronicle said:

Yeah it is really weird. The psp version was nice in the sense that getting from point a to point b didn't take forever but they could have done it with the character models and just have you press the bumpers to quick travel to the stairs. Just one nice HD set with FES Quest + Female MC and the new S.Links + Quicktravel options along with whatever else would be nice.

Call it Persona 3 Velvet. Put it on Vita. Thank me later.

#599 Posted by lostrib (36966 posts) -

@shadowchronicle said:

@charizard1605 said:

@shadowchronicle said:

so which version is best, P3 FES or P3P?

#600 Edited by LegatoSkyheart (25357 posts) -

How in the world did Arc Rise Fantasia become one of the Wii's most Expensive games?

to put this in perspective. Xenoblade Chronicles is Cheaper.