Star Wars Outlaws releases August 2024! And it's from Ubisoft, that company everyone loves poking them

• 158 results
judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#151 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7276 Posts

@onesiphorus: Lotta dudes triggered by that hair cut.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 judaspete

@Mozelleple112 said:

@Pedro: They are made to be, yes.

Male video game characters look better than men do IRL.

Female video game character don't look anywhere near as good as hot women IRL.

I can give you 100 names of real women that are way hotter than Aloy, Lara Croft, Ellie Williams, Stellar Blade chick, "Chun-Li" or whatever her name was in the post above etc, etc.

I will agree that real women exist who are more attractive than a lot of video game women. My problem is when folks act like they are dog-faced burn victims if they aren't in photoshoot makeup and bikini chainmail. All the characters you listed are good looking, but get called ugly anyway.

Your comment about dudes is hyperbole though. Leon keeps getting brought up as the hottest of the hot, and even he doesn't look as good as his face model.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#153 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69530 Posts

@Mozelleple112 said:

@Pedro: They are made to be, yes.

Male video game characters look better than men do IRL.

Female video game character don't look anywhere near as good as hot women IRL.

I can give you 100 names of real women that are way hotter than Aloy, Lara Croft, Ellie Williams, Stellar Blade chick, "Chun-Li" or whatever her name was in the post above etc, etc.

Most male characters are unattractive brutes. Female characters are typically made to be sexy, not just attractive. Let us not pretend they are on equal footing with the slim cherry picked dudes.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#154  Edited By Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 687 Posts

@Pedro: the males are not bad looking even if they much more muscular than average, but its true that men are much less often sexualized in games.

It's just that most PC and console gamers are males and most males are attracted to females.

To make it more fair, check the descriptions of men in romantic novels. A type of entertainment that has a vast majority of straight women as consumers.

There the men are portrayed to be extremely attractive.

It's up to who your customer is and what they like.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#155 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 24926 Posts

Ubisoft ruined what was suppose to be first ever open world star wars game.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7239 Posts

Am I the only one on this forum who actually likes Unisoft games. Playing AC Mirage at the moment and really enjoying it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#157 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69530 Posts

@robert_sparkes: Nah, it just that the ones who don't are loud and believe their opinions are the consensus.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56131 Posts

@robert_sparkes said:

Am I the only one on this forum who actually likes Unisoft games. Playing AC Mirage at the moment and really enjoying it.

I always like Ubisoft games and I rarely say anything bad about them. I really like what they did with Prince of Persia: Lost Crown, Avatar, and I'm still looking forward to Outlaws.

The folks here in system wars take Ubisoft way too seriously. Ubi games aren't for everyone😅

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#159 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@judaspete: Dude Leon is stupid sexy. Literal 10/10 man, handsome as ****. Compare him to Ashley who's a 6 or at the very best a 7 (downgraded from the original game) and Ada who is like a 5. Meh.

And speaking of looking worse than the model. Just look at Aloy. The actress is cute af, way cuter than the HZD model and not to mention the facially downgraded HFW model (which as I said before gets completely blown out of proportion, but the haters do have a point...)

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By judaspete

@Mozelleple112: I'll agree with everything you said about Aloy, and Ashley was a downgrade, but new Ada is sexy as hell. Bored sounding voice actress kinda hurts her appeal, but her looks are pretty close to perfect if you ask me.

And look, Leon is attractive, but Eduardt Badaluta is just a fukin' beautiful man.

my_user_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 my_user_name
Member since 2019 • 1242 Posts

@robert_sparkes: I despise the company and hated AC Origins... but willing to give their games a try at a heavy discount.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By judaspete

I forgot what this thread was about. *Checks first page* Oh shit! Star Wars!

The last Ubisoft game I put any time into was Steep, so I think I've had a long enough break from their formula to enjoy it with a Star Wars skin. Will buy on a discount years from now.

That said, DO NOT PRE-ORDER THIS! Everyone is so hung up on the chicks hair, they didn't seem to notice how glitchy the game looks. There's a scene in the middle of the trailer where the main character jumps, and she just sort of pops into the air like some animations are missing. Her face warps whenever she speaks, that's where all the weird screenshots come from. This game is not finished. Don't buy until it's patched.