uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58976 Posts

Even if they pulled out, the fact they tried it doesn't bode well for Stalker 2, or gaming in general.

It's like in Dragonball where there is never ending power creep to reach a new level, except it's to see who can become the biggest ****.

Stalker 2 to include "metaverse" of NFTs

UPDATE: NFT plans cancelled following backlash.

UPDATE 16/12/21: Following yesterday's announcement that Stalker 2: Heart of Chernobyl would introduce its own blockchain-driven "metaverse" awash with NFTs, developer GSC Game World has reversed course in response to a significant backlash, confirming it'll be cancelling all its previously outlined NFT-related plans.

In a post shared by the official Stalker Twitter account, GSC wrote, "We hear you. Based on the feedback we received, we've made a decision to cancel anything NFT-related in Stalker 2".

"The interests of our fans and players are the top priority for the team," it continued. "We're making this game for you to enjoy - whatever the cost is. If you care, we care too."

An increasing number of developers and publishers have hopped aboard the NFT train in recent months, including Peter Molyneux, Dead by Daylight studio Behaviour Interactive, and Ubisoft with its new "energy-efficient" Quartz gaming platform, with plenty more expressing an interest in the technology. All these ventures have been met with considerable criticism from consumers and industry commenters alike (and in Ubisoft's case even a trade union representing its own staff), but GSC Game World is one of the first to publicly reverse its plans in the face of an intense backlash. Time will tell if others feel compelled to follow suit.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

I actually did not knew there was a massive backlash for their NFT's. Good to know that there was, and that this brand new cancer to gaming was canned.

I am just waiting for a huge publisher such as Activision and especially EA to introduce them in their games. The backlash will be event worthy of being fully recorded for the generations to come. Can't wait🤗

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24925 Posts

They cancelled it by listening to fan feedback.

no other developer did it.

beside I dont really care. theres bunch of NFT games where you can invest money and can give you good profit.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Modern gaming is like driving by a waste dump and smelling something foul.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

beside I dont really care. theres bunch of NFT games where you can invest money and can give you good profit.

Postosuchus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Postosuchus
Member since 2005 • 907 Posts

The Call of Duty gameplay trailer they showed this summer should have already killed any hype Stalker fans had for this sad excuse of a money-grabbing sequel.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ghosts4ever
@warmblur said:

lol they cancelled it because listening to fans.

how many developer did this? did ubisoft cancelled anything MTX by listening to fan? or did rockstar cancelled GTA remaster at all?

they attempt then cancelled in 24 hours.

This is also the only game which gave free hand to modders to do anything with it. but nah. its bad bad bad bad.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ghosts4ever

@Postosuchus said:

The Call of Duty gameplay trailer they showed this summer should have already killed any hype Stalker fans had for this sad excuse of a money-grabbing sequel.

finding anomalies, exploring zone, having big inventory is so COD. lol

but then again this board call Metro COD.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#9 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

It becomes easier and easier to stick to retro / indie gaming every day.

Hoping gamers push back against other companies trying to jump aboard the NFT crap.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hardwenzen

@svaubel said:

Hoping gamers push back against other companies trying to jump aboard the NFT crap.

indie is stuck in the mud. these devs don't have the budget to evolve gaming for the better. i want to see what wasn't possible on any system just a few years ago, not yet another pixelated side scroller #342353 that began on kickstarter.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:
@svaubel said:

indie is stuck in the mud. these devs don't have the budget to evolve gaming for the better. i want to see what wasn't possible on any system just a few years ago, not yet another pixelated side scroller #342353 that began on kickstarter.

STALKER 2 is indie game.

they have no big publisher behind back.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Fedor

@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:
@svaubel said:

STALKER 2 is indie game.

They got MS money. 3 months exclusivity and day 1 on GP.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ghosts4ever

@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:
@svaubel said:

STALKER 2 is indie game.

they are not publisher. they only advertise it. not fund for game development.

its GSC own game, no fund from big publisher.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Fedor

@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:
@svaubel said:

STALKER 2 is indie game.

Lol no shit they're not the publisher, GSC still got paid. You're shilling around trying to act like they're just some tiny indie dev that didn't get a cent of funding.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ghosts4ever

@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

STALKER 2 is indie game.

Lol no shit they're not the publisher, GSC still got paid. You're shilling around trying to act like they're just some tiny indie dev that didn't get a cent of funding.

they are AA developers making new graphical king that push hardware to limit.

when Crysis did it. EA was behind it.

now STALKER 2 doing it. they have no big publisher behind it. its only them.

they have always been listening to fans since announcement. making modding priority, cancel NFT, engage with fans in reddit and steam everywhere.

even if base STALKER 2 disappoint. there will be tons of mods that made it feel like original STALKER.

big AAA publisher sue mods (lol rockstar) but they encourage them. calling modders do your work on our game!!.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9399 Posts

the absolute fools.

@svaubel said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure all my gaming needs could be met with crowdfunding and small dev teams with less than 10 people. I can be very picky about which larger games I play and what studios I support. Of course the AAA industry being such garbage doesn't exactly make it difficult.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Fedor

@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:

STALKER 2 is indie game.

they have always been listening to fans since announcement. making modding priority, cancel NFT, engage with fans in reddit and steam everywhere.

even if base STALKER 2 disappoint. there will be tons of mods that made it feel like original STALKER.

big AAA publisher sue mods (lol rockstar) but they encourage them. calling modders do your work on our game!!.

They only canceled their NFT scam because they realized they were going to take a financial hit. Stop acting like it was some virtuous decision.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ghosts4ever

@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:

They only canceled their NFT scam because they realized they were going to take a financial hit. Stop acting like it was some virtuous decision.

they can earn billions by using NFT. hell eve I earn by NFT by putting small amount. they are big developers. but they decide not to.

with not canceling NFT. they can be bigger financial hit but cancelled it for fans.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fedor
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@fedor said:

they can earn billions by using NFT. hell eve I earn by NFT by putting small amount. they are big developers. but they decide not to.

with not canceling NFT. they can be bigger financial hit but cancelled it for fans.

Lol, the lengths you're willing to go to lie for a dev trying to scam. GSC will probably just reimplement their "metaverse" a month after release when they already recieved the bulk of the sales.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hardwenzen

"they can earn billions by using NFT. hell eve I earn by NFT by putting small amount." looks like ghost has discovered Ubisoft NFT's.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58315 Posts

Cryptocurrency and NFT's are scams. Best-case scenario you make a little bit of money by participating in what boils down to a pyramid scheme; more likely you just pay money for stupid shit that doesn't actually do anything for you.

If you want to waste money, just play Fortnite and buy their shit. Or donate it to charity.

If you want to invest, buy an S&P 500 Index fund.

Anyway, leaving a couple links here to a podcast I like that explain it. I've done it beofre but I feel like I should do it again because people really seem against NFT's and we need to keep that ball rolling to keep our hobby somewhat wholesome.

Behind the Bastards: Let's Talk About Cryptocurrency pt 1

Behind the Bastards: Let's Talk About Cryptocurrency pt 2

Worst Year Ever: NFT Shows vs Quality...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@ghosts4ever said:
@warmblur said:

lol they cancelled it because listening to fans.

how many developer did this? did ubisoft cancelled anything MTX by listening to fan? or did rockstar cancelled GTA remaster at all?

they attempt then cancelled in 24 hours.

This is also the only game which gave free hand to modders to do anything with it. but nah. its bad bad bad bad.

Who cares they should of never done it in the first place nothing but a bunch of greedy pricks stop defending these shitty gaming publishers they don't give a damn about you.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 hardwenzen
Loading Video...

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@warmblur: they never done it. They try it then cancel it. and yes i will defend th becsuse they made best kind of games anyone can make. Also they don't sue modders unlike rockstar. They dont even have a publisher like I said but because they thought of trying optional nft and reverse decisions. It will b the worst game ever lol.

This is crysis in bigger scale. No game puahing hardware to limit.

Im a follower of this game. this is only game if developer ruined it. modders will fix it in a month or so. and im sure it wont be better than original but month after original mod will release and will be better.

all of my dream games return as of lately. Alan wake 2, STALKER 2, Hitman, Splinter cell Remake.

all I need is Max payne 4, Shenmue 4 (as big budget title) and Half life 3 and bang!!.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ghosts4ever

@mrbojangles25: how is crypto scam? Bitcoin last month was all time high. Its bot going anywhere. People.are rearning money.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mrbojangles25
@ghosts4ever said:

@mrbojangles25: how is crypto scam? Bitcoin last month was all time high. Its bot going anywhere. People.are rearning money.

It fluctuates like +/-20% on a whim for starters.

Don't get me wrong if you got some bitcoin a while ago, good for you. Hold on to it and sell it when it's up 10,000% from when you bought it. But you won't, because it went up 10,000% in an hour and you think it will be up 20,000% in the next hour (when in reality it will just tank down to -30,000%).

Scam? well, the biggest transactions in cryptocurrency's history stemmed from a guy trading it to himself to artificially drive up the cost. In other words, a guy had 1 bitcoin for 100 dollars and traded it to another guy (himself) for 10,000 dollars to make it look like it was worth more.

But if you want to use it as a form of currency (as it was intended to be) it is totally unreliable. One minute you're thinking of buying a signed autograph of Niel Pert for a fraction of a bitcoin (worth five dollars) then six hours later it's worth 50,000 dollars worth of bitcoin.

It appeals to people who are not as smart as they think they are. Slow and steady is the way to win. This get-rich-quick crypto bullshit is exactly that...bullshit.

The thing about crypto fans is they only focus on the very extreme positives and they don't account for the very common, run-of-the-mill negatives.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2251 Posts

What the hell is NFT??

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ghosts4ever

@mrbojangles25 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Don't get me wrong if you got some bitcoin a while ago, good for you. Hold on to it and sell it when it's up 10,000% from when you bought it. But you won't, because it went up 10,000% in an hour and you think it will be up 20,000% in the next hour (when in reality it will just tank down to -30,000%).

Scam? well, the biggest transactions in cryptocurrency's history stemmed from a guy trading it to himself to artificially drive up the cost. In other words, a guy had 1 bitcoin for 100 dollars and traded it to another guy (himself) for 10,000 dollars to make it look like it was worth more.

But if you want to use it as a form of currency (as it was intended to be) it is totally unreliable. One minute you're thinking of buying a signed autograph of Niel Pert for a fraction of a bitcoin (worth five dollars) then six hours later it's worth 50,000 dollars worth of bitcoin.

It appeals to people who are not as smart as they think they are. Slow and steady is the way to win. This get-rich-quick crypto bullshit is exactly that...bullshit.

Its not to get rich. its better than doing 9-5 job and be a slave of corporate.

it fluctuate because if it down buy it, up and sell it. if it down than you can hold it. NFT, metaverse are all related to crypto and this is the future.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mrbojangles25
@djoffer123 said:

What the hell is NFT??

Nobody really knows. It's one of those things created by someone that's too smart for their own good, and [ab]used by those that think they're smarter than they really are.

The whole idea is that people would attach this code to legitimate works of art, and then they'd sell it to someone. So for example if you're an artist and you sold it to a collector, you'd get money. Then because you had this code to this piece of art, if this collector sold it, you'd get a piece of that revenue.

Being an artist is generally a low paying occupation and this was originally devised as a means of making sure artists could sustain themselves over time, make money from their work every time their painting was sold.

The idea was nice. Artists get a commision on their art as it is sold and gains value over time. That's sort of how art works.

The problem is people attach NFT's to worthless shit. For example, "Lazy Lions" is an NFT where a randomly generated algorythm makes shitty pictures of cartoon lions and then attaches NFT's to it in the hope people will buy it for *insert random reason here*.

TL;DR: NFT's are like the worst form of capitalism except with literally no regulation. I mean capitalism in the wesrern world is pretty bad, but there are still rules. NFT's basically takes t hings back to the mid 1800's where there was no regulation and people are like 'Hey, want to buy this shit? It's worthless but I'm going to lie and say it will be worth a lot in a month. So you want some?"

You're an idiot if you buy it. It's a scam. People using NFT"s are con artists outside of a few exceptions.

@ghosts4ever said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Its not to get rich. its better than doing 9-5 job and be a slave of corporate.

it fluctuate because if it down buy it, up and sell it. if it down than you can hold it. NFT, metaverse are all related to crypto and this is the future.

It really isn't though. I've managed to save a lot of wealth working 9-5 and the fact is if I have 100,000 in my savings, it's going to be worth either 104,000 or 98,000 tomorrow.

If that was bitcoin, it might be worth 200,000 or 10,000 tomorrow. The problem is it's more likely to be the latter..

Slow and steady wins the race. Bitcoin is a shortcut. It could literally evaporate into nothing tomorrow.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

I don’t care if they reversed course, and 100% agree with uninspired.

That this was even contemplated, much less planned, is a revealing look into the driving philosophy and thinking behind the game’s design and direction. It is worrisome as it’s so NOT what this game is about and is demonstrative of how off track they are. Unfortunately, the more I hear of this sequel, the more my enthusiasm plummets. It is now close to zero. Thing is, I’m so enjoying what the modding community has achieved with the original that I’m not all that bothered if 2 ends up sucking. I’m currently playing the mod Escape From Pripyat on my new rig at nearly max settings with reshade (which can bring even the mighty 3080ti to its knees or it could be a CPU bottleneck, but I do manage 60fps at 1440) and I’m in STALKER heaven. It‘s by far the most immersive and engrossing gaming experience I’ve ever had.

There is no way the new game will measure up to this……at least not initially. GSC are idiots if they blow this…..they can simply lay a new coat of paint and plop everything in the mod into it using an interconnected world.

Boom, greatest game ever made, blueprinted by a community who knows what this series is about.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2138 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

They cancelled it because both MS and Valve have banned all NFT implementation on their platforms.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ghosts4ever
@MirkoS77 said:

That this was even contemplated, much less planned, is a revealing look into the driving philosophy and thinking behind the game’s design and direction. It is worrisome as it’s so NOT what this game is about and is demonstrative of how off track they are. Unfortunately, the more I hear of this sequel, the more my enthusiasm plummets. It is now close to zero. Thing is, I’m so enjoying what the modding community has achieved with the original that I’m not all that bothered if 2 ends up sucking. I’m currently playing the mod Escape From Pripyat on my new rig at nearly max settings with reshade (which can bring even the mighty 3080ti to its knees or it could be a CPU bottleneck, but I do manage 60fps at 1440) and I’m in STALKER heaven. It‘s by far the most immersive and engrossing gaming experience I’ve ever had.

There is no way the new game will measure up to this……at least not initially. GSC are idiots if they blow this…..they can simply lay a new coat of paint and plop everything in the mod into it using an interconnected world.

Boom, greatest game ever made, blueprinted by a community who knows what this series is about.

yuou were never interested in this game in first place. they can make most perfect game you claim its worst game ever. beacuse because no reason.

then praise last of us 3 even if it will be one button movie game.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

The fact that they were planning to go through with it is quite alarming.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#34  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34614 Posts

GSC just lost a whole lot of respect. What did they expect? People to go "yay, NFTs!"? No, they knew people don't want that, they tried to be assholes anyway, and backed out like cowards when people started shouting. It's good that they did back out, but yeah. Shitty stuff, GSC. Shitty stuff.

Now that we know GSC cares more about racking in as much money as possible instead of just doing a really good STALKER game, my worries about STALKER 2 just doubled.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@ghosts4ever said:

@warmblur: they never done it. They try it then cancel it. and yes i will defend th becsuse they made best kind of games anyone can make. Also they don't sue modders unlike rockstar. They dont even have a publisher like I said but because they thought of trying optional nft and reverse decisions. It will b the worst game ever lol.

Im a follower of this game. this is only game if developer ruined it. modders will fix it in a month or so. and im sure it wont be better than original but month after original mod will release and will be better.

all of my dream games return as of lately. Alan wake 2, STALKER 2, Hitman, Splinter cell Remake.

all I need is Max payne 4, Shenmue 4 (as big budget title) and Half life 3 and bang!!.

Do you hear what you are saying Ghost? you're making excuses for the devs already so if the game turns out bad GSC gets a free pass because modders will fix it... is the bar really that low Ghost? what happened to holding the developers accountable for making a broken game.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2138 Posts

@warmblur said:

is the bar really that low Ghost? what happened to holding the developers accountable for making a broken game.

He hold devs accountable only if he does not like the game. If it's one of his shilled games, he'll ignore every single flaw as irrelevant, because "modders will fix it" or "it's not a movie game so it can be bugged trash".

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ghosts4ever
@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Do you hear what you are saying Ghost? you're making excuses for the devs already so if the game turns out bad GSC gets a free pass because modders will fix it... is the bar really that low Ghost? what happened to holding the developers accountable for making a broken game.

LOL this is not how STALKER works. and since you never played STALKER. its open game with huge modding community.

STALKER 1 launch was horrible, riddled with bugs, glitches and barely playable. guess what happened after wards.

Modders fixed it. made the game masterpiece.

STALKER 2 run on UE5 which means its basically more polished and less broken and also graphical king. but still tons of modders will come and try different thing.

Rockstar Never cancelled GTA remaster having full price after fan backlash. they release it and still defend it.

GSC try to implement optional NFT which is not end of the world and then within 24 hour they remove it.

guess who is fan developer and who is greedy.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ghosts4ever
@Litchie said:

GSC just lost a whole lot of respect.

They lost respect after LISTENING TO THE FANS!!!

LOL thats new to gamers now

Developer not listeing to fans. - Hate them

Developers listeing to fans and cancelled original plan - Still hate them

what should they do? commit suicide?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@MirkoS77 said:

yuou were never interested in this game in first place. they can make most perfect game you claim its worst game ever. beacuse because no reason.

then praise last of us 3 even if it will be one button movie game.

Your responses to my posts are so predictable I don’t even need to read them. TLoU, where did I see that coming?

You were never a true STALKER fan, from what you say and the arguments you make I doubt you’ve even invested much time into at all.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ghosts4ever
@MirkoS77 said:

Your responses to my posts are so predictable I don’t even need to read them. TLoU, where did I see that coming?

You were never a true STALKER fan, from what you say and the arguments you make I doubt you’ve even invested much time into at all.

of course I have beaten STALKER 1 numerious times and call of pripyat multiple time.

also fan of Metro which is another masterpiece franchise.

all they Show STALKER 2 was trailer which involve exploration and finding anomolies. and also graphical showcase.

you must be living in fantasy world if you think they remove immersive sim mechanics like inventory and realism.

Nope. game is still bad.

still bad. still bad. everything they do to make it perfect its still bad.

before release of Doom 2016 everyone except me was on Doom hate bandwagon and everyone proven wrong and Doom 2016 turn out to be masterpiece.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Djoffer123

@ghosts4ever: noone was on doom hatewagon, everyone just thought ( and still do) that you were a giant tool…

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Ghosts4ever

@djoffer123 said:

@ghosts4ever: noone was on doom hatewagon, everyone just thought ( and still do) that you were a giant tool…

after MP beta everyone was like "Hurr Doom is died, Hurrr its Ruinnned" hurr hurr" and after release everyone jump into wagon.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#43 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58976 Posts

Very sad to see my good friend Ghost turning into a giant shill.

I still respect you.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46299 Posts

Always turn to Ghosts for solid advice on games and smart financial investments.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ghosts4ever
@uninspiredcup said:

Very sad to see my good friend Ghost turning into a giant shill.

I still respect you.

learn NFT and crypto course from Udemy. profit.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Djoffer123

@ghosts4ever: MP was and still is terrible, and yeah it got all the hate it deserved. SP part was great, to bad they had to screw it up in eternal:/

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ghosts4ever

@djoffer123 said:

@ghosts4ever: MP was and still is terrible, and yeah it got all the hate it deserved. SP part was great, to bad they had to screw it up in eternal:/

the point is. SP was hated before release base on MP beta.

Eternal was also masterpiece and one of the most beloved too.

playing Halo infinite feel like its generation behind in every way especially gameplay lol.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8472 Posts

I told you before, no game that I know of benefited from consolization. And Ghost hyping it just cemented that Stalker 2 would most probably be crap and will only be Stalker in name only.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
@ghosts4ever said:
@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:

LOL this is not how STALKER works. and since you never played STALKER. its open game with huge modding community.

STALKER 1 launch was horrible, riddled with bugs, glitches and barely playable. guess what happened after wards.

STALKER 2 run on UE5 which means its basically more polished and less broken and also graphical king. but still tons of modders will come and try different thing.

Rockstar Never cancelled GTA remaster having full price after fan backlash. they release it and still defend it.

GSC try to implement optional NFT which is not end of the world and then within 24 hour they remove it.

So expect Stalker 2 to be in a barely playable state and hope and wait for modders to fix it..... sounds brilliant Ghost make sure to order your season pass.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ghosts4ever
@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@warmblur said:
@ghosts4ever said:

So expect Stalker 2 to be in a barely playable state and hope and wait for modders to fix it..... sounds brilliant Ghost make sure to order your season pass.

Exactly. and when it comes to STALKER its not bad thing. no game has this open modding community.

but since they switch from Xray engine to UE5. the launch will be much better than it was before.

https://www.altchar.com/game-news/stalker-2-devs-say-day-one-mod-support-on-pc-is-a-priority-aWapn2i0ikde

even GSC said day 1 mod in PC is priority of them.

and your rockstar suing modders lol.

They also said there will be no microtransaction

https://volsiz.ru/en/news-en/2021/12/02/stalker-2-developers-have-clarified-information-about-microtransactions-in-the-game/

Hack, They also said clear that there will be no microtransactions.

then what the hell gamers want?

so in summary

• No MTX
  • complete game
  • Cancelled planned NFT which had nothing to do with SP portion
  • Open modding community

if they are not most fan friendly developers then I guess what it is.

if gamers donot give credit to developers like them.

They all deserve greedy publishers. because they deserve it.

thankfully forums is not equal to world. entire reddit and fans still excited and play good games.