SONY to X720 Fans: Jump Out

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

Sony has initiated the war of words in regards to the next-generation console race between the Nintendo Wii U, PS4 and Xbox 720.

According to a report by the NeoGAF forum on Feb. 14, the company first mocked Microsoft with Jump Out, which is a take on the Jump In slogan for the Xbox 360.

They also may have picked on the Nintendo Wii by stating that yoga isnt gaming.

sauce

examiner

I know, slow news day. Any prediction for how next gen will be played out?

I'm guessing MS might sell a ton of X720 if they introduce some drastically improved gimmicky & attractive Kinect for the casuals. 

PS4 would be the hardcore favorite and end up outselling X720 when it loses its novelty.

WiiU seems to already showing signs of struggling to sell to anyone.

So, what does your crystal reads for next gen?

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
My crystal ball reads "Wait until both consoles actually get shown before vomiting out any amateur business predictions"
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#3 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

my prediction is wiiu will start to come right up when the games come, 

the 720 has halo forza -- 

ps4 will crash and burn   if vita isn't proof enough i dont know what is ,  it only took sony 6 years to get ps3 on its feet w e cant wait 6 yrs for vita or ps4 no sir, 

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

Based purely on the rumours, I have a feeling PS4 is going to smash the sh*t out of the 720.

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 brofists
Member since 2011 • 2120 Posts
Haha I love it! Brilliant:) p.s Rememner when Microsoft said that they only got into gaming just to beat Sony? Well.... Sony should play off of that, and really throw it back in Microsoft's face! Sony should come out and say something along the lines of: "Microsoft said they got into the console market only to beat us. That was it. They immitated us! Well, here we are (winner of last gen and runner up of this gen) We aint going no wherez! We are still here for you the core gamer! You see unlike Microsoft, we are in this industry to provide great quality products for you the core gamer, and we will do just that with the PS4. We fully intend to win the next gen" If Sony came out and said something along those lines, they would destroy Microsoft! M$ would come out looking like nothing more then the vengful and spiteful morons they are who never cared about gamers, which that is very true! Sony just needs to point that out! There couldn't be a better way to humiliate M$ Please do this Sony! If any one from Sony is reading this, please pass this along, and do something like this for the meeting on Feb 20th
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Neon_Noir
Member since 2013 • 1466 Posts
Remember how the PS3 was supposed to be a supercomputer that would blow away the Xbox 360?
Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts
My crystal ball reads "Wait until both consoles actually get shown before vomiting out any amateur business predictions"bobbetybob
you don't really need a crystal ball when you have a search engine that will give you information about what each and every new MIcrosoft Studio is about. I mean with the exception of Black Tusk, every new studio is about either Kinect, Windows Phone 8 or XBLA. Unless of course Microsoft Studios Mobile Gaming, Playful Learning or Kids & Lifestyle Entertainment has plans for a COD killer.
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 brofists
"Some M$ heads are gonna roll once Sony finishes with this sh1t!!" Sony and their stellar fisrt parties have always provided the goods for core gamers, and by the looks of it, will continue to do so in surplus! But for some reason Sony would never really go after M$ So im really loving this new agressive Sony, who has love for the core game, but who is now going to go after M$! Ive always wanted somebody to give M$ a taste of their own medicine! Sony with the core gamers behind them are going to smite the delusional corporate fatcats at M$ All hoping! M$ doesn't even get gaming! Sony does! M$ is run by a bunch of corporate tools in 3 piece suites whom are oblivious to reality and what people want. If you want proof of that go look at the current vice president of M$ and read some of his interviews. The luls will ensue. Phil Spencer is delusional
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

I don't know what's going to happen , but I've already seen a major interest from 360 fanboys in the prospects of getting a PS4 instead of Microsoft's next ..... mainly because of the free online gaming and the way Sony supports its consoles.

They also don't want to have what might be the weaker system and the system that will be DEAD LAST in worldwide sales (once again) from I gathered from my time here. And Kinect is a cruel joke , and nobody wants to be the punchline again. 

Jump out or go down with the ship again ..... it's really up to you now. 

Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Neon_Noir
Real talk, Sony seems to do this every gen and they'll probably do it again. They announce a new platform, they hype the sh!t out of its graphic capabilities with doctored videos and screenshots and when the thing comes out it barely outperforms its main competition. It happened with the PS2 vs the Dreamcast. It happened with the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#11 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

PS4 does sound more interesting, so far, but it needs to be released this year in EU.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Real talk, Sony seems to do this every gen and they'll probably do it again. They announce a new platform, they hype the sh!t out of its graphic capabilities with doctored videos and screenshots and when the thing comes out it barely outperforms its main competition. It happened with the PS2 vs the Dreamcast. It happened with the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Neon_Noir
You have seen their fanbase. Sony can lie out their @ss as much as they want and their fans will eat the lies up, thank them, then ask for seconds.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Any real gamer would... Jump out!
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Neon_Noir

[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]Real talk, Sony seems to do this every gen and they'll probably do it again. They announce a new platform, they hype the sh!t out of its graphic capabilities with doctored videos and screenshots and when the thing comes out it barely outperforms its main competition. It happened with the PS2 vs the Dreamcast. It happened with the PS3 and the Xbox 360. CanYouDiglt

You have seen their fanbase. Sony can lie out their @ss as much as they want and their fans will eat the lies up, thank them, then ask for seconds.

Ugh. System wars will be unbearable once this thing is announced. Cows are gonna go batsh!t insane.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kuraimen
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]Real talk, Sony seems to do this every gen and they'll probably do it again. They announce a new platform, they hype the sh!t out of its graphic capabilities with doctored videos and screenshots and when the thing comes out it barely outperforms its main competition. It happened with the PS2 vs the Dreamcast. It happened with the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Neon_Noir

Ugh. System wars will be unbearable once this thing is announced. Cows are gonna go batsh!t insane.

You scared?
Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]Real talk, Sony seems to do this every gen and they'll probably do it again. They announce a new platform, they hype the sh!t out of its graphic capabilities with doctored videos and screenshots and when the thing comes out it barely outperforms its main competition. It happened with the PS2 vs the Dreamcast. It happened with the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Neon_Noir

Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Neon_Noir
When have I ever been scared of your pitiful faction?
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
My crystal ball reads "Wait until both consoles actually get shown before vomiting out any amateur business predictions"bobbetybob
^^^
hardmicro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 hardmicro
Member since 2012 • 644 Posts
[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]Real talk, Sony seems to do this every gen and they'll probably do it again. They announce a new platform, they hype the sh!t out of its graphic capabilities with doctored videos and screenshots and when the thing comes out it barely outperforms its main competition. It happened with the PS2 vs the Dreamcast. It happened with the PS3 and the Xbox 360. CanYouDiglt
You have seen their fanbase. Sony can lie out their @ss as much as they want and their fans will thank them then ask for seconds.

LOL how rich, you two delusional xbots in a playstation thread trolling. Arent there any 360 threads you two can verbally felate each other to? Oh I forget, microsoft nor the 360 has nothing else going for it, so you both spend all your time talking about the playstation.l instead. That says it all Anyway, NOTHING and I repeat nothing comes close to the out right lies and deception of the first kinect trailers by Microsoft! Remember every thing Microsoft promised? Did they even match any of those promises? Not even close! Microsoft is the very worst at doing what you two empty knuckle heads accuse Sony of doing Pkus the fact is killzone 2 and killzone 3 matched the e3 trailer, so you two are out right making lies to begin with. Sony delivers. Microsoft bullsh!ts you, just like they did with Kinect, and then never even attempts to come close to the many bold faces promises they made with kinect Xbots like you two should have your internet internet access revoked. You two cloud up the internet on a daily basis with your stupidity, delusions, and blind hatred of all things Sony. Whats sad about that is that you two spend hours, days, months, and years of your pathetic existence talking about all things playstation. That tells me that you would rather talk about playstation then the talk about the xbox, and in that case the playstation has already won, and owns your minds
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kuraimen
When have I ever been scared of your pitiful faction? Neon_Noir
You should be.
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Neon_Noir
[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]When have I ever been scared of your pitiful faction? kuraimen
You should be.

LOL. It'll take more than interactive movies and near bankruptcy to scare me cow.
hardmicro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hardmicro
[QUOTE="brofists"]"Some M$ heads are gonna roll once Sony finishes with this sh1t!!" Sony and their stellar fisrt parties have always provided the goods for core gamers, and by the looks of it, will continue to do so in surplus! But for some reason Sony would never really go after M$ So im really loving this new agressive Sony, who has love for the core game, but who is now going to go after M$! Ive always wanted somebody to give M$ a taste of their own medicine! Sony with the core gamers behind them are going to smite the delusional corporate fatcats at M$ All hoping! M$ doesn't even get gaming! Sony does! M$ is run by a bunch of corporate tools in 3 piece suites whom are oblivious to reality and what people want. If you want proof of that go look at the current vice president of M$ and read some of his interviews. The luls will ensue. Phil Spencer is delusional

Yep, this is a different and new Sony. I like this new Sony too. Using a boxing analogy, Sony is like a hungry and motovated former champ, who has been working his ass off, and is ready to go for the knockout and get the win and reclaim his belt. Microsoft has become too arrogant and thinks they know better then every body else i.e shoving kinect shovelware and the same old garbage gears, halo, and forza sequels down every bodys throats etc. Charging 60$ a year for basic online play etc. Somebody needs to put microsoft in their place, and im confident Sony will
bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
Yep, this is a different and new Sony. I like this new Sony too. Using a basketball analogy, Sony is like a hungry and motovated former champ, who has been working his ass off, and is ready to go for the knockout and get the win and reclaim his belt. I sincerly want to see Sony dish out a beating to Microsoft. Microsoft has become too arrogant and thinks thry know better then every body else i.e shoving kinect shovelware and the same old garbage gears, halo, and forza sequels down every bodys throats etc. Somebody needs to put microsoft in their place, and im.confident Sony willhardmicro
I think you've been watching too much Space Jam
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="brofists"]"Some M$ heads are gonna roll once Sony finishes with this sh1t!!" Sony and their stellar fisrt parties have always provided the goods for core gamers, and by the looks of it, will continue to do so in surplus! But for some reason Sony would never really go after M$ So im really loving this new agressive Sony, who has love for the core game, but who is now going to go after M$! Ive always wanted somebody to give M$ a taste of their own medicine! Sony with the core gamers behind them are going to smite the delusional corporate fatcats at M$ All hoping! M$ doesn't even get gaming! Sony does! M$ is run by a bunch of corporate tools in 3 piece suites whom are oblivious to reality and what people want. If you want proof of that go look at the current vice president of M$ and read some of his interviews. The luls will ensue. Phil Spencer is delusionalhardmicro
Yep, this is a different and new Sony. I like this new Sony too. Using a basketball analogy, Sony is like a hungry and motovated former champ, who has been working his ass off, and is ready to go for the knockout and get the win and reclaim his belt. I sincerly want to see Sony dish out a beating to Microsoft. Microsoft has become too arrogant and thinks thry know better then every body else i.e shoving kinect shovelware and the same old garbage gears, halo, and forza sequels down every bodys throats etc. Somebody needs to put microsoft in their place, and im.confident Sony will

I am guessing you do not know much about sports. Basketball has no belts and KOing anyone on the other team is not looked at very highly.

hardmicro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hardmicro
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]When have I ever been scared of your pitiful faction? Neon_Noir
You should be.

LOL. It'll take more than interactive movies and near bankruptcy to scare me cow.

Dude just f@ck off already lol. We get it, you are a delusional xbot, just like canyoudigit is. Look, its obvious you dont have any intention of buying a PS4, so why are you in this thread trolling up a storm? Leave this thread and let it be to actual real gamers who are excitied about the PS4, and who want to talk about it. You clearly are one of the worst posters on this site. You do nothing but troll, deflect and derail threads. Mods can we please ban this douche nozzle already?
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 CanYouDiglt
[QUOTE="hardmicro"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] You should be.

Dude just f@ck off already lol. We get it, you are a delusional xbot. Look, its obvious you dont have any intention of buying a PS4, so why are you in this thread trolling up a storm? Leave this thread and let it be to actual real gamers who are excitied about the PS4, and who want to talk about You clearly are one of the worst posters on this site. You do nothing but troll, deflect and derail threads Mods can we please ban this douche nozzle already?

Do not worry you can still pretend the Playstation name holds a lot of weight even though the PS3 is last and the Vita was only able to sell 35k last month for NPD and it does about the same in Japan.
COVAtheNOVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 COVAtheNOVA
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

Of course people will jump out of the 360 and into a brand new 720. ;)

hardmicro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hardmicro

COVAtheNOVA
By all accounts the 720 is going to be casual kinect box, so I highly doubt that . They will be jumping straight into a PS4 and you know this!
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Neon_Noir
[QUOTE="COVAtheNOVA"]

hardmicro
By all accounts the 720 is going to be casual kinect box, so I highly doubt that . They will be jumping straight into a PS4 and you know this!

Jumping into a PS4 is like jumping into a chasm.
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts
Remember how the PS3 was supposed to be a supercomputer that would blow away the Xbox 360? Neon_Noir
remember how waltefmoney got banned?
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 brofists
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]When have I ever been scared of your pitiful faction? Neon_Noir
You should be.

I will be happy with my PS4! Getting it day one son! I cant wait! Have fun with your causal kinect box 720 though lol! Have fun playing your 4 hour poorly done movies like Gears of War and Halo, While you get charged 70$ a year for basic online play, and while you get kinect rammed down your throat as M$ is corporate f@cking you in the a$$ LOL the joke is going to be on xbots like you! Playsation gamers will be getting the very best of legitimate gaming. If you want that, then you know what to do, and if you dont stay out! If you are an xbot you have more things to worry about like the casual kinect direction M$ is taking lmao
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Neon_Noir
Jump down cows.
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ultraking
jump out walt
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] You should be.

I will be happy with my PS4! Getting it day one son! I cant wait! Have fun with your causal kinect box 720 though lol! Have fun playing your 4 hour poorly done movies like Gears of War and Halo, While you get charged 70$ a year for basic online play, and while you get kinect rammed down your throat as M$ is corporate f@cking you in the a$$ LOL the joke is going to be on xbots like you! Playsation gamers will be getting the very best of legitimate gaming. If you want that, then you know what to do, and if you dont stay out! If you are an xbot you have more things to worry about like the casual kinect direction M$ is taking lmao

moron alert. 360 has more games, has more exclusives, and has higher rated games, it also has more variety. LOL playstation 4, live in your world, downgrade in ours.
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ultraking

[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"] LOL. It'll take more than interactive movies and near bankruptcy to scare me cow. WilliamRLBaker

moron alert. 360 has more games, has more exclusives, and has higher rated games, it also has more variety. LOL playstation 4, live in your world, downgrade in ours.

you dumb.. not once did he mention 360 or ps3 in his post

Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Neon_Noir
I am Neon.
S-Jenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 S-Jenson
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
For anyone who doesnt have a defective brain its plain to see that Sony has been consistent in supporting their consoles with a wide variety of games. Ps4 will be no different. Microsoft on the other hand has very little to offer the traditional gamer at the moment, the majority of their first party are kinect/casual developers, they are either going to get crushed under sonys first party or simply avoid them altogether and go for the casuals like nintendo did.
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 brofists

[QUOTE="hardmicro"][QUOTE="brofists"]"Some M$ heads are gonna roll once Sony finishes with this sh1t!!" Sony and their stellar fisrt parties have always provided the goods for core gamers, and by the looks of it, will continue to do so in surplus! But for some reason Sony would never really go after M$ So im really loving this new agressive Sony, who has love for the core game, but who is now going to go after M$! Ive always wanted somebody to give M$ a taste of their own medicine! Sony with the core gamers behind them are going to smite the delusional corporate fatcats at M$ All hoping! M$ doesn't even get gaming! Sony does! M$ is run by a bunch of corporate tools in 3 piece suites whom are oblivious to reality and what people want. If you want proof of that go look at the current vice president of M$ and read some of his interviews. The luls will ensue. Phil Spencer is delusionalCanYouDiglt

Yep, this is a different and new Sony. I like this new Sony too. Using a basketball analogy, Sony is like a hungry and motovated former champ, who has been working his ass off, and is ready to go for the knockout and get the win and reclaim his belt. I sincerly want to see Sony dish out a beating to Microsoft. Microsoft has become too arrogant and thinks thry know better then every body else i.e shoving kinect shovelware and the same old garbage gears, halo, and forza sequels down every bodys throats etc. Somebody needs to put microsoft in their place, and im.confident Sony will

I am guessing you do not know much about sports. Basketball has no belts and KOing anyone on the other team is not looked at very highly.

Sales dont matter as much as you xbots think it does, if not matter at all, But lets get this straight, The PS3 is and still has been selling at a faster rate! (The PS3 is one of the few quailty products which has actually earned its sales, and has deserved every single sale it has gotten). So meaning the PS3 reached 50 million faster, 60 million faster, and reached 70 million faster etc The 360 only enjoys an edge over the PS3 in....yep you guessed it...in America. (We all know how America is said to be a country of ignorance. Awe so that explains why hot garbage like Halo, Call of Duty, and Gears of War sells so well) But mean while the PS3 has an even more significant edge over the 360 every where else around the world. If you even check the stats, you will see that PS3 gamers buy more software and accessories, and spend more time playing games. And as of right now, the PS3 is at 77 million, while the 360 is at 75-76, or you can even reverse that, The point is the PS3 has reached mile stones much quicker, and reached 75 million a whole year faster. Factually the PS3 has been selling more at a quicker rate. Plus you have to take into account how PROD majorily inflated sales of the 360 At a time when the PS3 wasnt even out yet, people had to keep rebuying 360's until they finally got one that worked So if the PS3 is a failure, then the 360 is an even bigger failure for only managing a tiny insignifacnt lead in sales at best, considering everything. (When it comes to everything else, like exclusives, the PS3 is and has been destroying the 360 in exclusives-by quantity -by quality - and by diversity. When it comes to things that actually matter to gamers, the PS3 is king) Bottom line, The playstation brand is stronger-period, is more popular every where out side America, and is more well received by fans too Microsoft is the number one enemy of hard core gamers right now in fact For many of these reasons of many: The very tiny amount of exclusives they do have (Gears, Halo, Forza, which are boring, and lackluster games) are forced down consumers throats on a yeraly basis every other Christmass! Burnt out is already occuring! Then there's the way Microsoft keeps trying to shove kincet down every ones throat as legitamate The next box will be a casual kinect box. Microsoft is heading in that direction Microsoft will fail miserably trying to chase the Wii's pot of gold The xbox as a brand has no originality and started off as a poor immitation of the playstation brand And M$ has failed do anything better or really differentiate itself The fact is the xbox has finished dead last place for two gens in a row lmao So hopefully Sony finally finishes Microsoft off once and for all in this upcoming gen GO SONY! WE ARE BEHIND YOU! BRING THE CORE GAMING GOODS LIKE YOU ALWAYS HAVE AND BE MORE AGGRESSIVE AGAINST MICROSOFT!
HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts

lol when MS say something mild, the cows cry :cry: 'MS is so pathetic, all they can do is insult Sony, why don't they put their money where their mouth is wahh wahh'. But when Sony starts trash talking cows are like 'YEAH GO Sony, ahhhhh i'm getting funny feelings in my pants, please teabag me Kaz pleaseeeeeeee'. :twisted:

An observation :P.

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 brofists
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"] LOL. It'll take more than interactive movies and near bankruptcy to scare me cow.

Lemmings really need to stop positing this missinformation Here's an average of the top 30 exclusives from each platform. *multi-plats are on BOTH consoles, so won't be counted of course, and ultimately don't matter* Sony Playstation 3 1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% 12. Demon's Souls - 89.88% 13. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 89.70% 14. MLB 09: The Show - 89.60% 15. Heavy Rain - 89.30% 16. Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - 88.59% 17. Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time - 87.88% 18. The Sly Collection - 87.43% 19. Valkyria Chronicles - 87.36% 20. Resistance 2 - 86.71% 21. God of War Origins Collection - 86.62% 22. Resistance: Fall of Man - 86.52% 23. Killzone 3 - 86.51% 24. MLB 08: The Show - 86.50% 25. Infamous - 86.31% 26. MLB 12: The Show - 85.70% 27. Infamous 2 - 84.44% 28. Gran Turismo 5 - 84.39% 29. Resistance 3 - 84.29% 30. Warhawk - 84.13% Microsoft Xbox 360 1. Halo 3 - 93.53% 2. Gears of War 2 - 93.32% 3. Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% 4. Halo Reach - 91.71% 5. Gears of War 3 - 91.32% 6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - 90.61% 7. Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% 8. Forza Motorsport 2 - 89.85% 9. Project Gotham Racing 3 - 88.69% 10. Fable II - 88.27% 11. Dance Central 2 - 86.65% 12. Project Gotham Racing 4 - 86.51% 13. Dead or Alive 4 - 85.42% 14. Dead Rising - 85.12% 15. Halo 3: ODST - 84.92% 16. Dance Central - 83.18% 17. Crackdown - 83.16% 18. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - 82.25% 19. Halo Wars - 81.92% 20. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - 81.80% 21. Tales of Vesperia - 81.64% 22. Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation - 81.57% 23. Perfect Dark Zero - 81.51% 24. Kameo: Elements of Power - 80.77% 25. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts - 80.64% 26. Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster - 80.56% 27. Fable III - 80.51% 28. Lost Odyssey - 79.79% 29. The Gunstringer - 79.76% 30. Blue Dragon - 77.48% Sony Playstation 3 Average: 88.87% Microsoft Xbox 360 Average: 85.17% "A 3-4% difference is huge when spanning across a sample size of 30, where an addition of an AAAAE would only budge the average a fraction of a percentage." "Exactly, and this further proves the point that every body, but xbots, already knew as common sense, that PS3 exclusives are of a higher quality, and dominate"
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ultraking
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="brofists"] I will be happy with my PS4! Getting it day one son! I cant wait! Have fun with your causal kinect box 720 though lol! Have fun playing your 4 hour poorly done movies like Gears of War and Halo, While you get charged 70$ a year for basic online play, and while you get kinect rammed down your throat as M$ is corporate f@cking you in the a$$ LOL the joke is going to be on xbots like you! Playsation gamers will be getting the very best of legitimate gaming. If you want that, then you know what to do, and if you dont stay out! If you are an xbot you have more things to worry about like the casual kinect direction M$ is taking lmao

Lemmings really need to stop positing this missinformation Here's an average of the top 30 exclusives from each platform. *multi-plats are on BOTH consoles, so won't be counted of course, and ultimately don't matter* Sony Playstation 3 1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% 12. Demon's Souls - 89.88% 13. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 89.70% 14. MLB 09: The Show - 89.60% 15. Heavy Rain - 89.30% 16. Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - 88.59% 17. Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time - 87.88% 18. The Sly Collection - 87.43% 19. Valkyria Chronicles - 87.36% 20. Resistance 2 - 86.71% 21. God of War Origins Collection - 86.62% 22. Resistance: Fall of Man - 86.52% 23. Killzone 3 - 86.51% 24. MLB 08: The Show - 86.50% 25. Infamous - 86.31% 26. MLB 12: The Show - 85.70% 27. Infamous 2 - 84.44% 28. Gran Turismo 5 - 84.39% 29. Resistance 3 - 84.29% 30. Warhawk - 84.13% Microsoft Xbox 360 1. Halo 3 - 93.53% 2. Gears of War 2 - 93.32% 3. Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% 4. Halo Reach - 91.71% 5. Gears of War 3 - 91.32% 6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - 90.61% 7. Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% 8. Forza Motorsport 2 - 89.85% 9. Project Gotham Racing 3 - 88.69% 10. Fable II - 88.27% 11. Dance Central 2 - 86.65% 12. Project Gotham Racing 4 - 86.51% 13. Dead or Alive 4 - 85.42% 14. Dead Rising - 85.12% 15. Halo 3: ODST - 84.92% 16. Dance Central - 83.18% 17. Crackdown - 83.16% 18. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - 82.25% 19. Halo Wars - 81.92% 20. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - 81.80% 21. Tales of Vesperia - 81.64% 22. Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation - 81.57% 23. Perfect Dark Zero - 81.51% 24. Kameo: Elements of Power - 80.77% 25. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts - 80.64% 26. Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster - 80.56% 27. Fable III - 80.51% 28. Lost Odyssey - 79.79% 29. The Gunstringer - 79.76% 30. Blue Dragon - 77.48% Sony Playstation 3 Average: 88.87% Microsoft Xbox 360 Average: 85.17% "A 3-4% difference is huge when spanning across a sample size of 30, where an addition of an AAAAE would only budge the average a fraction of a percentage." "Exactly, and this further proves the point that every body, but xbots, already knew as common sense, that PS3 exclusives are of a higher quality, and dominate"

He's invested many years into this "console war".. its too late for him now
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 brofists
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"] LOL. It'll take more than interactive movies and near bankruptcy to scare me cow.

Furthermore here is another source: http://www.industrygamers.com/news/ps3-outshining-xbox-360-in-exclusives-category-shows-metacritic-data/ And also in addition to that unrelated source, if we go back and take a look of the top 30 exclusives of each platform... You will see that, The PS3 has 3 exclusives which are HIGHER RATED then ANY Gears,Halo, or Forza game *Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% *Are all higher rated then any of the following *Halo 3 - 93.53% Gears of War 2 - 93.32% Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% Halo Reach - 91.71% Gears of War 3 - 91.32% Halo Reach - 91.71% Gears of War 3 - 91.32% Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% Gorza Motorsport 2 - 89.85% *And its funny how only Gears/Halo/Forza sequels make up every 360 exclusive that has ever scored a 90 or higher. *Where as if you look at all the PS3 exclusives, which are rated 90 or higher,YOU SEE FAR more variety and diversity throughout *1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% AND not only that, **The PS3 has MORE 90+ or higher rated exclusives then the 360 has *In fact, the PS3 has FIVE more to be exact, WHICH is significant. *As we already say in the PS3's list: *1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% *compared to only.... 1. Halo 3 - 93.53% 2. Gears of War 2 - 93.32% 3. Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% 4. Halo Reach - 91.71% 5. Gears of War 3 - 91.32% 6. Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% And thats all just Gears/Halo/Forza titles too LOL! Now, ask yourself as a true gamer, which line up you would rather have? The one with more quality, higher quality titles, and more diversity through out... OR the one with just lower scoring Gears/Halo/Forza titles, and repetitive sequels of? The reasonable choice would be for the PS3! But wait, why am i even asking lems like you, and the fact lems conitue to write what they do in the face of all the evidence proves how irrational they are, and incapable they are of grasping reality. *No matter, which way you cut it, the PS3 has more quality exclusives, and higher quality exclusives, THEN anything the 360 has to offer, while the PS3 also offers far more variety, then the 360 has to offer. Not to mention that, *The PS3 has 3 exclusives which sell equal to or better then nearly EVERY 360 exclusive beside Halo. In fact, Halo is the only game that sells exceptionally well on the 360. I guess 360 fanboys only know how to do two things, that's troll, and gobble up mindles repetitive shooters on the xbox. All in all, xbots and lems fail in typical M$ fashion, and have failed through out all of this gen in the footsteps of all of M$'s fails. They are just falling in M$'s lead of fails! In fact, the 360 came out of the gate as a straight up failure*ahem* PROD lol
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Neon_Noir
lol this dude is persistent
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ultraking
so are you walt
HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

Sony fan trolls still raging I see.

Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Neon_Noir

Sony fan trolls still raging I see.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe
yup
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

my prediction is wiiu will start to come right up when the games come, 

the 720 has halo forza -- 

ps4 will crash and burn   if vita isn't proof enough i dont know what is ,  it only took sony 6 years to get ps3 on its feet w e cant wait 6 yrs for vita or ps4 no sir, 

mariokart64fan
I think the sales a ultra slow because Nintendo Wii name is hurting them,they haven't do a great job telling people this is not a Wii is another consoles,most people see the Wii U and think is another Wii but wit a tablet. The sales are horribly low. Either that or Nintendos consoles at $300 or $350 will not sell,just like it happen with the 3DS when launched for $250 and people refuse to buy it,lower the price by $80 dollars and now the 3dS sell like hell,i think it needs a price drop fast.
El_Garbanzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 El_Garbanzo
Member since 2012 • 296 Posts

Make it the better gaming console and ill jump wherever you want sony

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 brofists
I also love how nervous Sony has had M$ lately.... As is evidenced by the epic amounts of damage controlling M$ has been doing! You can also sense the desperation, jealousy, and anger in the xbots too. I just love it M$ even came out and started spinning irrelavant stats like 55% "software market share" You want to know what my response to that was? No one cares lol! Microsoft focuses on everything else but games in fact! Irrelavant stats or anything else Microsift says mean nothing to me because im not a M$ tool bot or a M$ shill... Sony is the only one for the core gamer so therefore I support Sony! The fact is Sony is the only one who supports the core gamer so if you are a core gamer you should support Sony too.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
Sony fans are crazy if they think The PS4 is going to come it and destroy everything. Sony is going to make the same mistakes they made with the PS3 and Vita.