Sony makes Nintendo & Microsoft studios look like they're artistically bankrupt. The lack of talent is obvious

• 133 results
hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39895 Posts

@techhog89: ??? That's all you have. Nintendo stopped releasing games, and set themselves on auto-pilot years ago.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#52 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@hardwenzen: show me where I said the gameplay is just ok. You’re making shit up. And call me lost? Lmfao

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 hardwenzen

@cainetao11 said:

@hardwenzen: show me where I said the gameplay is just ok. You’re making shit up. And call me lost? Lmfao

Your first post. You're obviously not considering it on the 94 metacritic level. So, i will respond the same way as you do. Your taste in the gameplay is subjective🥴

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#54 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@hardwenzen: oh I’m well aware it’s all subjective. It’s entertainment.

But you’re putting words in my posts that I never said. You fail.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 hardwenzen

@cainetao11 said:

@hardwenzen: oh I’m well aware it’s all subjective. It’s entertainment.

But you’re putting words in my posts that I never said. You fail.

I never fail. I own a Playstation 5.

Oof85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#56 Oof85
Member since 2021 • 78 Posts

@hardwenzen:

Pokémon S/V is ugly as a bums butthole but you can interact with all that flat, ugly geometry yvista's.

In GOWR all you can do is look at pretty vistas. In S/V you can climb them. Or glide off them.

Gow? All that beautiful art is basically static wallpaper slathered onto invisible walls.

Never seen anyone so happy about a game world as wide as a thimble before.

Oof85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Oof85

@hardwenzen:

Autopilot? Have you seen the traversal options in GOWR?

Only see more automated movement in a Naughty Dog title.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By hardwenzen
@oof85 said:

@hardwenzen:

Pokémon S/V is ugly as a bums butthole but you can interact with all that flat, ugly geometry yvista's.

In GOWR all you can do is look at pretty vistas. In S/V you can climb them. Or glide off them.

Gow? All that beautiful art is basically static wallpaper slathered onto invisible walls.

Never seen anyone so happy about a game world as wide as a thimble before.

Ragnarok has voice acting, the best in the industry. Pokemon has little sounds playing like the game is running on a gameboy from the 90's. Your point?

The game wasn't designed to be an open world title, and if you want to see one, there's horizon 2 where you can interact with whatever, which doesn't make the game anywhere near as good as Ragnarok.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8478 Posts

What playing God of War: Ragnarok looks like:

What beautiful vista's, if only I can go there.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Don't they use the same animations from the first game? 😂

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By hardwenzen
@xhawk27 said:

Don't they use the same animations from the first game? 😂

They're reusing Halo 2 assets in Infinite, and you're talking about top quality animations GoW2018 had, and being reused in Ragnarok?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#62 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34794 Posts

Pretty. Too bad the game is boring.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

@techhog89: ??? That's all you have. Nintendo stopped releasing games, and set themselves on auto-pilot years ago.

Are you expecting me to argue with you?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45551 Posts

The Lems truly have been rekt. As for Sheep, they’ve accepted whatever Nintendo gives them. 2005 level graphics? Sure, that works for them, as long as they get to play the 50th iteration of Pokemon. As for Herms, they’re too insecure to admit that the game looks great.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Judging by the comments made by the lems here, I see a lot of butthurtness 😢

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#67  Edited By Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7229 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: Sony games will never have the depth and amazing physics like Nintendo games have. Sony games are all graphical gimmicks that don’t even let you interact with that so called immersive world. Immersive my arse, it’s nothing but gimmicks.

Just look at Zelda vs Horizon comparison videos. Sony games are a joke. Im working on a new thread about how Sony uses graphical gimmicks to sell games but lack world depth and immersion. All their game are being made the same way using the same engines and assets.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

Another day, another...

Poo cows. lol :P

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7343 Posts

@theam0g said:

@gifford38: 'but but starfield is coming.'

They also have The Elder Scrolls VI, Fallout, Doom, Quake, Wolfebstein, Dishonored, Fable, The Outer Worlds 2, Perfect Dark and most importantly Call of Duty as exclusives.

The next 5 years will be hell on Earth for Sony fanboys.

elder scrolls 6, call of duty as well will be on ps5

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Gifford38

@mesome713 said:

@SolidGame_basic: Sony games will never have the depth and amazing physics like Nintendo games have. Sony games are all graphical gimmicks that don’t even let you interact with that so called immersive world. Immersive my arse, it’s nothing but gimmicks.

Just look at Zelda vs Horizon comparison videos. Sony games are a joke. Im working on a new thread about how Sony uses graphical gimmicks to sell games but lack world depth and immersion. All their game are being made the same way using the same engines and assets.

now do a hfw2 vs zelda. just because a rock don't slide down the hill the world is not immersive.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Gifford38
@mesome713 said:

same engines you don't know what your talking about. horizon emotion engine. naugty dog has there's. days gone unreal engine, insomniac has there own as well.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Mesome713

@gifford38: And they all recycle engines. GoW was old GoW engine. New horizon was old Horizon engine. All recycled trash gimmicks. They even used the same assets. These games lack any depth. Heck, the new Pokemon had more depth in its world than all the trash Sony games put togther from PS5. Sony is nothing but gimmicks. No depth, no physics, no innovation, no immersion, etc. Just pure gimmick shallow gaming design. Bottom of the barrel.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8921 Posts

@hardwenzen: Yawn...

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 dabear

@hardwenzen: Yawn.

Of course you would take screenshots over and over again - the game play is so sparse, what else are you going to do during the hours and hours of CGI and hours and hours of walking up to thi gs and "pushing tbe square button"?

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Mesome713

@dabear: Bro is like, this game is so awesome, you can take photos of empty levels. You can even interact with the levels by pressing Square on the camera, just like in the movies.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 dabear

@mesome713: His arguments are the same that were used by lems to defend the Xbox One when it launched - "look at all these screen shots showing how awesome Ryse looks! No PS4 game can touch it!"

Granted, GoW > Ryse, but the technical reasons GoW looks the way it does is the same reason Ryse looked the way it did.

templecow90999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 templecow90999
Member since 2021 • 927 Posts

Yup looks great, thanks for the pics

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13672 Posts

No one gives a shit. Especially, when Sony is gameplay bankrupt. Have your graphics, I "PLAY" games.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#80 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18268 Posts

Those 10 million still hurt i see.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

Of course you would take screenshots over and over again - the game play is so sparse, what else are you going to do during the hours and hours of CGI and hours and hours of walking up to thi gs and "pushing tbe square button"?

I am at 108h, and still not done with the game. You can only dream about having this much content in a halo game. I bet you're pissed off seeing my screenshots, and finally having to force yourself, and accept the fact that Halo Infinite is at least one generation behind technically and 2-3 generation behind artistically.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By hardwenzen
@HalcyonScarlet said:

No one gives a shit. Especially, when Sony is gameplay bankrupt. Have your graphics, I "PLAY" games.

When a person has no way to argue, they pretend to not give a shit😁You're actually not the only one, plenty are in the same boat as you. At this point you're pretty much indirectly admitting that Sony is so far ahead, that you don't even want them to be compared to MS offerings.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 dabear

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

I am at 108h, and still not done with the game. You can only dream about having this much content in a halo game. I bet you're pissed off seeing my screenshots, and finally having to force yourself, and accept the fact that Halo Infinite is at least one generation behind technically and 2-3 generation behind artistically.

108 hours? It's not my fault you suck at video games.

And, Halo Infinite is so much fun to play, I don't care if there are other games out there that look better. Halo has never been an Xbox "graphics king", it's always been about the game play.

vgmkyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#84 vgmkyle
Member since 2004 • 8715 Posts

God of War and Horizon are Photo Mode games, not games I would play expecting to be entertained by gameplay because the gameplay for Ragnarök is painful. I would much rather explore planets in Starfield than that linear, Souls Light God of War.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 hardwenzen

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

And, Halo Infinite is so much fun to play, I don't care if there are other games out there that look better. Halo has never been an Xbox "graphics king", it's always been about the game play.

That's because the game has a lot to offer, something generic titles such as Halo Infinite don't.😅If you want to do everything on the highest difficulty, you can, and there's a lot of it. Ragnarok makes Infinite look like a indie game tbh.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 dabear

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

That's because the game has a lot to offer, something generic titles such as Halo Infinite don't.😅If you want to do everything on the highest difficulty, you can, and there's a lot of it. Ragnarok makes Infinite look like a indie game tbh.

I was just funing you with the "you suck at video games comment" (I know you thought it was at least a little funny).

Halo had a ton to offer - including multiplayer.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6857 Posts

They all have equally talented and dedicated people working in their studios. But execution and leadership varies and has effect on the product.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 hardwenzen

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

I was just funing you with the "you suck at video games comment" (I know you thought it was at least a little funny).

Halo had a ton to offer - including multiplayer.

You suck at video games, bro.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#89 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13124 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

You can tell that threads with screenshots clearly demonstrating Sony superiority

You should start one to see if your claim is true.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 hardwenzen

@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:

You can tell that threads with screenshots clearly demonstrating Sony superiority

With every new Sony banger that i buy, i will make a thread like this. It will open your eyes how far behind your xbox has fallen.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:

With every new Sony banger that i buy, i will make a thread like this. It will open your eyes how far behind your xbox has fallen.

But my PS is doing just fine.

Oof85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Oof85

@hardwenzen:

C'mon son...Forbidden West?

Where the interactive geometry is inconsistent and actually worse than the terrible original?

At least in the first the painted rocks were clear.

Now its climb everything but nah not really and just leave the scan on cause it's all really arbitrary anyways.

Again, the game design just isn't there.

And that's ok. Because these roller coaster rides are pretty as eff.

Shallow as puddles but damn they're pretty. And that's fine because we need all kinds of games.

Even one's made for the lowest common denominator.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 hardwenzen

@oof85 said:

@hardwenzen:

C'mon son...Forbidden West?

Where the interactive geometry is inconsistent and actually worse than the terrible original?

At least in the first the painted rocks were clear.

Now its climb everything but nah not really and just leave the scan on cause it's all really arbitrary anyways.

Again, the game design just isn't there.

And that's ok. Because these roller coaster rides are pretty as eff.

Shallow as puddles but damn they're pretty. And that's fine because we need all kinds of games.

Even one's made for the lowest common denominator.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By KvallyX

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Mesome713

@hardwenzen: Bro look at that shitty clipping in Horizon. Shallow as a puddle. Pokemons world has more interaction than that, thats just sad. All gimmicks no substance.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 hardwenzen

@mesome713 said:

@hardwenzen: Bro look at that shitty clipping in Horizon. Shallow as a puddle. Pokemons world has more interaction than that, thats just sad. All gimmicks no substance.

The best money making franchise.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

okay

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@hardwenzen: Next year you will see from Nintendo and Xbox what gameplay is from their AAA bangers.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By hardwenzen
@xhawk27 said:

@hardwenzen: Next year you will see from Nintendo and Xbox what gameplay is from their AAA bangers.

Your "next year" delusional talk is what i've been hearing since before the Scorpio was even released. We're at the end of 2022, and here you are, desperate with your next year copium. I feel bad for you, and your fellow lemmings. Really sad what has happened to our competition ever since Phil decided to port everything to pc, and focus on a $1 rent service instead of video games.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Mesome713

@xhawk27: Yeah, and hell still be stuck playing games that dictate his gameplay.