Sony: Gamescom is going to be a PS Vita Show

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

please-god-no.gif

No one cares about dedicated handhelds anymore.

Focus on the PS4...God's gift to gaming. 

senses_fail_06
I think handhelds will survive longer than consoles do.
Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

i sure hope so my vita need love

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#53 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

[QUOTE="bbkkristian"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]If you mean The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky....Then it's been here since 2011.TheWalkingGhost
I'm talking about its sequel.

What's its name?

13-the-legend-of-heroes-evolution-2.jpg

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

it's called The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki..

TLoH-SnK-Teaser-Site.jpg

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

please-god-no.gif

No one cares about dedicated handhelds anymore.

Focus on the PS4...God's gift to gaming. 

senses_fail_06

This. Just  gimme more PS4 goodness Sony.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts
I'm not being fooled by Sony's shenanigans again.
wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 wakefulness
Member since 2010 • 3989 Posts

Some more updates on Terraria and Invizimals would make it a good show for me. 

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 wakefulness
I'm not being fooled by Sony's shenanigans again.Ghost120x
Indeed. If you want a good show for VITA, you need to be on the show floor of these things. Even if the thing gets ports or indies those games aren't suckfests they are Limbo, TWD, Flower, and suspect stuff like Journey and Minecraft are just down the road for it too. But, w/e. People want a new Elder Scrolls game on the thing. . . pffft! Never gunna happen! Unless, you're streaming it from PS4 to VITA via remote play! ;-)
FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
That's nice but I already have around 10 Vita games I'm buying from Japan this year. Hopefully they're for next year. It's always funny though that the majority of people I see crying about the Vita don't even own one.
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Persona 5 ! Or I'll tear down the Köln Messe.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#61 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts
[QUOTE="bbkkristian"]Lol yeah right, Sony. You're losing your core PSP audience.charizard1605
The PSP core audience has migrated to the 3DS. All the PSP's best and defining games- Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, Shin Megami Tensei- were taken by the 3DS, and the audience followed. Sony needs to salvage the Vita, and fast.

Wrong.... All the Persona games are playable on Vita not on 3ds... SMT main series was never on the PSP... You obviously don't know your stuff. As a hardcore PSP/VITA (and 3ds) owner I know what I am talking about. MGS -- MGS1 , and MGS2 and MGS3 both on VITA in HD with Trophies.. Peacewalker.. On vita as well with dual analog (like all psp games on the vita) 3ds only has mgs3 and its inferior in every way to the vita version. Kingdom hearts --- yeah i will give you that, but only because SE is a prick that won't put birth by sleep on psn....arseholes... Resident evil - was never on the PSP, ever...so no.... doesn't count Monster hunter -- 1 game only because Ninty money hatted the franchise..there is nothing sony can do...but games like Ragnorok Odyessy, Phantasy star online 2, Soul Sacrifice, Gods Eater 2, etc... make up for it. Final Fantasy -- I can play every main series Final Fantasy game up to X-2 (besides FFV on my vita , probably because of the FFV on ipad they were pushing...uggh(don't know why V is only JP and EUR).. Thats right..almost everyone and FFX and X-2 are coming this year in HD format with trophies. Here are a few you didn't list (that I own): Mortal Kombat - full console version with extras Disgaea Series.. I can play everyone except Disgea 4 on my vita (as that is ps3 only for now) Silent Hill --- Got SH 1, SH:shattered memories and book of memories on my vita. LBP - best version of the game is on vita! Gravity rush-- fantastic new ip that everyone, including ninendo loving, sony bashing fanboys (like charzard) need to play.... Assassins Creed- Got it on vita. Jak Collection- On my vita Sly Cooper 4 - On vita -- no denying its greatness Need for Speed - full console open world racer --- not on 3ds... Muramasa -- I am sure a nintendo fanboy, like you, was hyping this game for the wii...guess what its on the vita in hd quality, and no stupid motion gimmicks. New little Kings story- - Also a wii classic -- playing it now... plays so good on the vita...not on t3ds Dragon Crown-- Coming this year Killzone mercanary -Killzone franchise was on the psp , and ps2 , and ps3 coming to the vita Tearaway - new ip... where is the 3ds new ips from nintendo, besides small games (don't give me pushmo as I can list a 10x the number of new ip indy games on the vita and clasics like limbo etc..) Bottom line you and your cronies are vita haters...why do you care? If you love the 3ds so much fine play it. The vita has an amazing library too. I own both by the way. PSP games are getting represented. You named 4 franchieses... 2 of which are not even on the PSP, the other has more games on vita than 3ds, and Persona is way more popular than SMT (SMT was not on psp) and all of the games are on VITA...
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#62 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

I don't think anything they announce could top the universal PS4 remote play.

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 wakefulness
[QUOTE="Midnightshade29"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="bbkkristian"]
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="bbkkristian"]Lol yeah right, Sony. You're losing your core PSP audience.Midnightshade29
The PSP core audience has migrated to the 3DS. All the PSP's best and defining games- Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, Shin Megami Tensei- were taken by the 3DS, and the audience followed. Sony needs to salvage the Vita, and fast.

Wrong.... All the Persona games are playable on Vita not on 3ds... SMT main series was never on the PSP... You obviously don't know your stuff. As a hardcore PSP/VITA (and 3ds) owner I know what I am talking about. MGS -- MGS1 , and MGS2 and MGS3 both on VITA in HD with Trophies.. Peacewalker.. On vita as well with dual analog (like all psp games on the vita) 3ds only has mgs3 and its inferior in every way to the vita version. Kingdom hearts --- yeah i will give you that, but only because SE is a prick that won't put birth by sleep on psn....arseholes... Resident evil - was never on the PSP, ever...so no.... doesn't count Monster hunter -- 1 game only because Ninty money hatted the franchise..there is nothing sony can do...but games like Ragnorok Odyessy, Phantasy star online 2, Soul Sacrifice, Gods Eater 2, etc... make up for it. Final Fantasy -- I can play every main series Final Fantasy game up to X-2 (besides FFV on my vita , probably because of the FFV on ipad they were pushing...uggh(don't know why V is only JP and EUR).. Thats right..almost everyone and FFX and X-2 are coming this year in HD format with trophies. Here are a few you didn't list (that I own): Mortal Kombat - full console version with extras Disgaea Series.. I can play everyone except Disgea 4 on my vita (as that is ps3 only for now) Silent Hill --- Got SH 1, SH:shattered memories and book of memories on my vita. LBP - best version of the game is on vita! Gravity rush-- fantastic new ip that everyone, including ninendo loving, sony bashing fanboys (like charzard) need to play.... Assassins Creed- Got it on vita. Jak Collection- On my vita Sly Cooper 4 - On vita -- no denying its greatness Need for Speed - full console open world racer --- not on 3ds... Muramasa -- I am sure a nintendo fanboy, like you, was hyping this game for the wii...guess what its on the vita in hd quality, and no stupid motion gimmicks. New little Kings story- - Also a wii classic -- playing it now... plays so good on the vita...not on t3ds Dragon Crown-- Coming this year Killzone mercanary -Killzone franchise was on the psp , and ps2 , and ps3 coming to the vita Tearaway - new ip... where is the 3ds new ips from nintendo, besides small games (don't give me pushmo as I can list a 10x the number of new ip indy games on the vita and clasics like limbo etc..) Bottom line you and your cronies are vita haters...why do you care? If you love the 3ds so much fine play it. The vita has an amazing library too. I own both by the way. PSP games are getting represented. You named 4 franchieses... 2 of which are not even on the PSP, the other has more games on vita than 3ds, and Persona is way more popular than SMT (SMT was not on psp) and all of the games are on VITA...

Hmmm. I do hear good things about LBP VITA. Thanks for the list btw! I didn't rember VITA had some of those game tbh. :|
wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 wakefulness

Sagem28
Whoa. It's been how long since P4? [QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"]That's nice but I already have around 10 Vita games I'm buying from Japan this year. Hopefully they're for next year. It's always funny though that the majority of people I see crying about the Vita don't even own one.

Do you like the JRPG selection on VITA so far?
wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 wakefulness

I don't think anything they announce could top the universal PS4 remote play.

Cherokee_Jack
Yeah, they had CoD and kind of butchered it. After that, good luck convincing EA to make anything BF related (they don't want to make any hh games). But VITA is the best device to host indies so I feel that tradition will continue and hopefully Minecraft will come along to shift a few units.
FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 FlamesOfGrey
[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

wakefulness
Whoa. It's been how long since P4? [QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"]That's nice but I already have around 10 Vita games I'm buying from Japan this year. Hopefully they're for next year. It's always funny though that the majority of people I see crying about the Vita don't even own one.

Do you like the JRPG selection on VITA so far?

It's just okay right now. Alot of 1st Person Dungeon Crawlers which isn't really my genre. I will however be getting Conception II, Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen No Kiseki, Exestra, Mind=0, Super Robot Wars Masou Kishin 3 this year for it. Most of those are multiplatform with either 3DS or PS3 but Vita versions will be better then the 3DS versions and I perfer to play on handhelds then consoles so, they'll be played on Vita.
wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 wakefulness
[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"] It's just okay right now. Alot of 1st Person Dungeon Crawlers which isn't really my genre. I will however be getting Conception II, Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen No Kiseki, Exestra, Mind=0, Super Robot Wars Masou Kishin 3 this year for it. Most of those are multiplatform with either 3DS or PS3 but Vita versions will be better then the 3DS versions and I perfer to play on handhelds then consoles so, they'll be played on Vita.

Whoa, VITA really does need more exclusive content though. Well, at least to sell more units. But it's a start. Freedom Wars is coming up too and Oreshika 2! Those will be epic! ^^
FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 FlamesOfGrey
[QUOTE="wakefulness"][QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"] It's just okay right now. Alot of 1st Person Dungeon Crawlers which isn't really my genre. I will however be getting Conception II, Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen No Kiseki, Exestra, Mind=0, Super Robot Wars Masou Kishin 3 this year for it. Most of those are multiplatform with either 3DS or PS3 but Vita versions will be better then the 3DS versions and I perfer to play on handhelds then consoles so, they'll be played on Vita.

Whoa, VITA really does need more exclusive content though. Well, at least to sell more units. But it's a start. Freedom Wars is coming up too and Oreshika 2! Those will be epic! ^^

Yeah, the Vita is getting some exclusive RPG's next year but they're coming from companies like Idea Factory, Compile Heart etc... none from the really big companies like Square-Enix or Namco for original content. It's going to take another year or two and another couple million growth in userbase before we really see exclusive JRPG's on Vita.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
please dont sony, just focus on ps4. I am willing to sacrifice the vita library for a strong ps4 one.
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Midnightshade29

TLoH-SnK-Teaser-Site.jpg

Sweenix
They better localize this... I know the new Y;s Celestia is coming in August.. Can't wait for that! Falcom rocks... Oh and just downloaded Muramasa, hotline miami and virtues last reward (that one I got from plus for free, hopefully i can get into it, as I never played the ds game)
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Midnightshade29
[QUOTE="campzor"]please dont sony, just focus on ps4. I am willing to sacrifice the vita library for a strong ps4 one.

PS4 has enough , and it has full 3rd party support...Sony needs to support vita, for the people who own it and to get more people on it. It's the best handheld ever!
FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 FlamesOfGrey

[QUOTE="Sweenix"]

TLoH-SnK-Teaser-Site.jpg

Midnightshade29

They better localize this... I know the new Y;s Celestia is coming in August.. Can't wait for that! Falcom rocks... Oh and just downloaded Muramasa, hotline miami and virtues last reward (that one I got from plus for free, hopefully i can get into it, as I never played the ds game)

0% Chance. Xseed is 4 games behind and you need to play every Trails game in the series to get the full story.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
[QUOTE="Midnightshade29"][QUOTE="campzor"]please dont sony, just focus on ps4. I am willing to sacrifice the vita library for a strong ps4 one.

PS4 has enough , and it has full 3rd party support...Sony needs to support vita, for the people who own it and to get more people on it. It's the best handheld ever!

im a vita owner and I dont care about the support if it means the ps4 will have more awesome games. Consoles > handheld for me.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#74 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Give us some ps4 exclusives.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
Vita price will drop.... and a new version of vita announce
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#76 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Vita owners represent!

DanteSuikoden
Cut the fvckin memory card prices, Sony. Cows talk about MS being greedy, but making vita use proprietary memory cards and pricing them outrageously, and its all "thank you Sony; Kaz" I support the vita unlike many cows. And I can't get a reasonable price on memory? 83.00 for 32 fvuckin gigs? Yeah, thanks kaz
CJ_ofCamelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 CJ_ofCamelot
Member since 2013 • 2072 Posts

God why?

NathanDrakeSwag
TC is trolling. This is what was mentioned first: "It's about showcasing PS4 in all its glorified beauty and it's not just the console. It's about the titles, it's about the games, it's about the independent titles. "
dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

Finally Sony! Geez..

LordOfPoms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 LordOfPoms
Member since 2013 • 1138 Posts
Doesn't surprise me to hear them say this. They showed a lot of PS4 info at E3 and didn't really touch on the Vita that much. It doesn't mean GamesCom will be 100% Vita, all Vita, but they're giving fans a hint that while they'll be showing PS4 games, the Vita is going to be in that spotlight with it.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#80 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

I applaud them pushing the Vita but at this point.. come on Sony just give us PS4 goodness. OhSnapitz

Sony focuses on ps4 'oh wow way to ignore the vita, sony. the vita is dead

Sony focuses on vita, fvck the vita, its dead, we want more ps4 stuff

its a no win situation

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5885 Posts
LOL This is very funny, not sure how many times I read Sony would announce more games on PS4 at gamescom and now its all about Vita. Perhaps they don't have any more games to announce :) Roll on Xbox One
lilnazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 lilnazar
Member since 2011 • 1923 Posts

Vita definitely needs attention. PS4 got it's moment on E3. Now it's time for the Vita to shine. Seriously, the platform is dying bad.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

Didn't Sony say E3 would be a Vita show too? Fool me once.....

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts

God why?

NathanDrakeSwag

because you have no good games, you want games get an X1..

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

They've said similar things so many times I won't get my hopes up but I'd like:

$150 PS Vita with PSP Go lay out, slide out controls. 4-inch LCD screen to cut costs but still keep it nice and also smaller screen will extend battery life. Battery life of 6-9 hours minimum. Replace memory stick slot with MicroSD slot.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts
I just want some games, especially exclusive JRPGs.
iHailPhilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 iHailPhilly
Member since 2013 • 64 Posts
Good to see them standing by their product but the Vita is in sad shape. 3DS and iOS own the handheld market. Vita is however a very capable machine.
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17820 Posts
good. past 2013 its looking non existent. some potentially good games coming out this year (fingers crossed they deliver) but after that....zip. its a fantastic portable gaming machine...best in the market and no exceptions (as a machine..not talking games at this point in the post). at the moment i just wish it was nintendo that developed and released it. ......a vita with animal crossing and monster hunter.....hooooly crap. a price drop isnt going to solve any of the vitas problem (though a drop on the memory cards would be nice. also a 64GB one would be welcome). making a 7" vita and a 4" one would be interesting. have the 7" just like a bigger version of the current model (just move the speakers) and have a 4" one with a slide out control system with 3DS style nubs. hell maybe make that one an actual phone. plonk android on it also if it wouldnt be a massive headache. i got to use an xperia play there recently. it was a sales disaster, granted, but it was a very nice bit of kit. backed by a stronger vita library and the PSN store + the google play store would make it far more interesting. or maybe sell it at a cheaper price with android as an optional extra. update the vita OS to deal with texting and phone calls. 10" would be too big i think. ^^^ really really unlikey in fairness. anywho hopefully we will get a lot more games and more hope for its future.
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#89 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

I dont want a Vita for the games, those are a bonus. Hope sony embraces streaming of most Ps4 games, then I'll buy one. Heil68

Can you get me a job with Sony? I'm about to graduate college soon.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

:lol: It keeps getting worse

Hoznary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Hoznary
Member since 2006 • 539 Posts

jimmypsn
How could Sony fool you once? You don't even own a Vita + Sony never said that E3 was a Vita show.
Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

Hoznary

How could Sony fool you once? You don't even own a Vita + Sony never said that E3 was a Vita show.

Shahid Kamal Ahmad, Senior Business Development Manager at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, teased everyone in late May that an "amazing big title" was coming to Vita.

Then Game Informer teased a "surprisingly big Vita show" at E3

http://gematsu.com/2013/05/game-informer-teases-surprisingly-big-ps-vita-show-at-e3

And then nothing really happened aside from some good games we already know about like Tearaway

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#94 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

$150 PS Vita with PSP Go lay out, slide out controls. 4-inch LCD screen to cut costs but still keep it nice and also smaller screen will extend battery life. Battery life of 6-9 hours minimum. Replace memory stick slot with MicroSD slot.

bonesawisready5

that might actually sell..

crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

Last year at Gamescom they announced exclusive Vita games from Media Molecule and Guerilla, i expect another good showing this year.

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 wakefulness

[QUOTE="wakefulness"][QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"] It's just okay right now. Alot of 1st Person Dungeon Crawlers which isn't really my genre. I will however be getting Conception II, Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen No Kiseki, Exestra, Mind=0, Super Robot Wars Masou Kishin 3 this year for it. Most of those are multiplatform with either 3DS or PS3 but Vita versions will be better then the 3DS versions and I perfer to play on handhelds then consoles so, they'll be played on Vita.FlamesOfGrey

Yeah, the Vita is getting some exclusive RPG's next year but they're coming from companies like Idea Factory, Compile Heart etc... none from the really big companies like Square-Enix or Namco for original content. It's going to take another year or two and another couple million growth in userbase before we really see exclusive JRPG's on Vita.

If the VITA adaption rate grew, I know for a fact they would gobble up JRPG's and all sorts of exotic titles. I mean, ppl like you and me already buy and support stuff like Dragon Fantasy, Persona, SS, etc, correct?

I'd be willing to bet that the "PSP crowd already migrated away" claims are all twisted. When you strip away everything else, you wont get as strong as a strong foundation like the one PSP was built on anywhere else; that's why the legit and active fans of stuff like PSP JRPG's are so boisterous on the VITA side. Remember all the ruckus when #jrpgvita went down? That's because the core of that fanbase is still there but on VITA. And they want to be heard. Honestly, that whole campaign brought warmness to my heart! ^^

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 wakefulness

bonesawisready5
N

[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]

KBFloYd

that might actually sell..

The slide out design actually costs money to manufacture. Those mechanical pieces always cost extra to lay out and implement.
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#98 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts

Vita owners represent!

DanteSuikoden
wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 wakefulness
[QUOTE="DanteSuikoden"]

Vita owners represent!

Rattlesnake_8

Hoznary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Hoznary
Member since 2006 • 539 Posts

[QUOTE="Hoznary"][QUOTE="jimmypsn"]

bonesawisready5

Shahid Kamal Ahmad, Senior Business Development Manager at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, teased everyone in late May that an "amazing big title" was coming to Vita.

Then Game Informer teased a "surprisingly big Vita show" at E3

http://gematsu.com/2013/05/game-informer-teases-surprisingly-big-ps-vita-show-at-e3

And then nothing really happened aside from some good games we already know about like Tearaway

Did you read the tweet? No where did Ahmad say that the big title was for E3! It was those guys in game informer that jumped to conclusion. . I was pissed at first but then i went back to check upon them