StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1951  Edited By StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

Want the white PS4, sadly not very interested in Destiny though...

Not sure why people are mentioning TLG. If it isn't shown at TGS, then we can begin to rant and rave.

Also I'm kind of confused at peoples' mention of "TV TV TV" news. I only remember the "Powers" show that was being made (albeit a long presentation on that one show). Are people combining the PS Vita TV (now called the PS TV, which can play Vita games and doesn't have really anything to do with TV shows) into the whole TV shows issue?

Merex760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1952 Merex760
Member since 2008 • 4381 Posts

Media Molecule not making Little Big Planet 3. Sumo Digital, who is also making Forza Horizon 2 for the 360 is making it. I thought it was fishy when there was no developer mark at the beginning of the announcement. Lack of confidence in the developer? It seems like a rushed effort cause all Sony had this year is Drive Club.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#1953 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@santoron said:

MS didn't kill Sony with games, but games were close enough between the two that MS wins on presentation. Sony's TV TV TV Movie! Charts! Portiion screwed them. Talking Vita and PSTV were fine, a blurb about Now and then back to games.

Give credit where due. Spencer just gave gamers the style of conference we've always said we wanted. And it was good!

Shenanigans. Spencer didn't talk about charts and graphs because THEIR SALES SUCK ASS.

At least when Sony was showing multiplats, 2/3 times that game had exclusive content coming to PS4 to announce. Nevermind the fact that 3/3 of those multiplats would be running better on their system anyway.

Those long ass multiplat trailers at MSes conferences were fluff so that Spencer could change the messaging behind the XBox brand. To that end, it was a good job but let's not fool ourselves into not seeing the forest for the trees here.

lol now it makes sense!

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1954 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Is it safe to say that PS4 further cemented its reputation as indie/remake-station?

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1955 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@Merex760 said:

Media Molecule not making Little Big Planet 3. Sumo Digital, who is also making Forza Horizon 2 for the 360 is making it. I thought it was fishy when there was no developer mark at the beginning of the announcement. Lack of confidence in the developer? It seems like a rushed effort cause all Sony had this year is Drive Club.

I dunno. Looks pretty good to me. Media Molecule have their own title in development for PS4, don't they? It just wasn't at E3.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1956 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Is it safe to say that PS4 further cemented its reputation as indie/remake-station?

Considering MS' stunning line up of ports, CGI trailers and multiplats, I wouldn't exactly start crowing.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1957  Edited By Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

Sony had the best content and better exclusives.

Sony pros:

• exclusives
  • better games shown in general.

Sony cons:

• boring middle section talking about stuff unrelated to games.
tacoma1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1958 tacoma1972
Member since 2013 • 199 Posts

Well. Sony spanked MS ass. Just do a google search and it's clear what the press is saying. Sony domination continuation. Hahahaha stupid lems.

2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1960  Edited By 2beers_in_hand
Member since 2007 • 2950 Posts

Sony could have done without the 20 mins of snore in the middle of the show. Other then that Sony did well and had a good showing. MS had a good showing as well the only problem with MS show is all those multi plats will in fact look better on the ps4. You know it and I know it. On another note I kinda excited about the new rainbow 6. If it ends up playing and being just like that I'm sold.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1961 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher: FH2 was never rumored to be removed out of E3. Quantum Break my little fella.

Get with the program!

Yeah, right. All I heard from the lemmings is MEGATONS INBOUND COS ALL THIS STUFF IS COMING EARLY

In the end, no megatons. Unless you could trying to drag back the core audience with nostalgia milking counts as megaton.

/slap

lmao don't even try and deny it.

/slap

Sony did the same thing. Post DC and you'll get another one.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1962  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

I'm going to have to go with worst President speaker EVER!

I could still here the pricks voice 5 mins after I muted him :\

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1963  Edited By GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

@lostrib said:

finally watched the UC4 teaser.

So it's old man Drake? isn't that going to make Sully like really old?

He was 60 in UC3, so maybe 63-65 in this one.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1964 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Idk how they worded it, but Magicka 2 is also on PC. not that anyone really cares

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#1965  Edited By good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

@gago-gago said:

I feel sorry people who had to go through traffic, fight movie goers, waste gas, miss other E3 news,then drive all the way home that was stuck watching this at select theaters. The theater workers have a lot of clean up to do, from all the pop corn and soda thrown on purpose because of this bad Sony E3.

Actually... it was really great. Plus I got a destiny alpha code, hardline beta code, $10 psn, and 30 days of the music unlimited service.

Everyone there seemed to really be enjoying themselves, lots of clapping and cheering and shiz.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1966 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

People that were looking forward to buy a PS4 are probably more confused than ever. Do they wait for the white PS4, do they have to buy Vita, buy a Sony TV or Playstation TV, do they subscribe to PS+ and PS Now, do they buy a PS camera and VR headset. Sony's E3 message were all over the place and just sound very desperate in selling every thing but failed to explain why would people buy a PS4 when the majority of games they showed are on other systems. They spent more time in just talking and talking about TV and social apps instead of just shutting up and showing game after game gameplay like how MS did. I left their conference wanting to write a letter while filming it then uploading then watching it on the Youtube app finally coming to PS4.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1969 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher: FH2 was never rumored to be removed out of E3. Quantum Break my little fella.

Get with the program!

Yeah, right. All I heard from the lemmings is MEGATONS INBOUND COS ALL THIS STUFF IS COMING EARLY

In the end, no megatons. Unless you could trying to drag back the core audience with nostalgia milking counts as megaton.

/slap

lmao don't even try and deny it.

/slap

Sony did the same thing. Post DC and you'll get another one.

Sony said nothing before E3. A shame PB and MGS5 got leaked though.

Shadow4020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1970 Shadow4020
Member since 2007 • 2097 Posts
@good_sk8er7 said:

@gago-gago said:

I feel sorry people who had to go through traffic, fight movie goers, waste gas, miss other E3 news,then drive all the way home that was stuck watching this at select theaters. The theater workers have a lot of clean up to do, from all the pop corn and soda thrown on purpose because of this bad Sony E3.

Actually... it was really great. Plus I got a destiny alpha code, hardline beta code, $10 psn, and 30 days of the music unlimited service.

Everyone there seemed to really be enjoying themselves, lots of clapping and cheering and shiz.

Yeah, I thought it was fun, at least when the stream wasn't cutting out. Too bad I don't have a PS4 yet, so I'll probably end up giving the codes away for Destiny and Hardline.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#1971 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I just came back from closing at work and looked at a lot of news across many conferences... HOLY CRAP BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT DONE STOLE THE SHOW COMPLETELY!!!! That game looks impossibly good! Also No Man's Land continues to amaze!

Those are the two big games of E3 right no IMHO

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1972  Edited By Celtic_34
Member since 2011 • 1903 Posts

Sony's conference was really good I felt. Some of the surprises were killed and wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft leaked their conference to do that, but otherwise I think Sony gets it for the most part. Not exactly earth shattering but they are still marketing to the hardcore gamer in all of us where the games shown fit that mold and did enough different where it kept me interested throughout. Grim Fandango, Bloodborne, etc. these are all tributes in ways to the hardcore gamer in all of us. Sony knows the hardcore buys their console first. Then friends start seeing what's cool and what their friend has and so it goes. Microsoft on the other hand i'm losing faith in. I thought they'd do something dramatic here but they showed nothing but games for 90 minutes and still managed to be extremely bland and watered down somehow. I just get the feeling like Microsoft doesn't care anymore about what people want or selling their console and the feeling is mutual about them at this point. Just seemed like Microsoft's ego just wanted to stand up there and tell everyone how they had the best conference regardless of whether I disagree or not.

Sony kept my interests in mind and their conference kept me interested too. The games just did that for me. They also have my money. Funny how that works.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1973 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@gago-gago said:

After Sony saw the Forza stuff, they hid DriveClub in the back closet in fear lol. They didn't even show that crap, isn't even coming this year?

You know... as fanboyish as that statement is.. I'm willing to bet money that you're absolutely right. lol

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1974 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

So Microsoft showed nothing but games, and Sony had a boring ass section on tv and movies. WTF is going on with the world???

On a serious note, I was not particularly impressed with either conference. The leaked E3 lists for both companies had better content in them.

This is going to be the first time in a while that I am putting a hope into Nintendo to save this E3 for me. I will say that Microsoft picked the right person to start repairing the image that they screwed up the previous E3. Still a ways to go, but off to a good start.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1975  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@lostrib said:

@elpresador-911 said:

lmao lemmings are desperate for anything positive about M$. there's a reason that pos console was dropped to 400 bucks, its flopping like a kids dick in a high school lockerroom.

...that's a creepy analogy

lol.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1976 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

After all of the naysaying -

• 7 / 10
  • I believe in Andy House
  • Where the Greatest Play
  • TLHBO

The nice thing is they didn't have to blow their wad all on one show.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1977 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

**ponders for a millisecond** No.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1978 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

The only good game at E3 was No mans sky.

Everything else was mediocre trash.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#1979  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Very good job for Sony they've completed destroyed MS this E3 ( again ).

it was one exclusive after another:

• The Order
  • LBP3
  • Bloodborne
  • PSVita TV confirmation
  • Infamous First Light
  • PSNow public beta
  • Uncharted 4
  • TLOU coming next month
  • confirmation of ALOT of free to play games including the 9/10 GS winner PlanetSide 2
  • Many exclusive content for 3rd party games
  • indies

VS MS conference:

• Sunset overdrive
  • forza
  • halo TV
  • Halo collection
  • indies

lul

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1980  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@finalstar2007:

If you going to claim victory with a pathetic comparison you are just going to lose credit. There was a lot more than what you list at the MS conference.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1981 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:
@elpresador-911 said:

Sony was straight up balling at E3, utter dominance

*Udder dominance.

lol

Nice.

Life-is-a-Game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1982 Life-is-a-Game
Member since 2005 • 954 Posts

Sony's show was a solid 8.5/10 .. They showed some new IPs, they should exclusive games, they showed returning franchises, and they should some cool indie games .. So all in all it was a great show, except for the drag in the middle. I'm not interested in Sony TV so I hated this part.

I'm excited about Arkham Knight, Uncharted 4, MGSV: PP, Order 1886, new IP from Suda .. The rest is not very interesting for me.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1983 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@StrifeDelivery said:

Not sure why people are mentioning TLG. If it isn't shown at TGS, then we can begin to rant and rave.

Also I'm kind of confused at peoples' mention of "TV TV TV" news. I only remember the "Powers" show that was being made (albeit a long presentation on that one show). Are people combining the PS Vita TV (now called the PS TV, which can play Vita games and doesn't have really anything to do with TV shows) into the whole TV shows issue?

Nah, or at least I'm not. But as you said it was a long presentation, with the announcement of TV projects, the Powers reveal, the speech by the creator, the concept art, who could watch it, and when was it coming.... and a R&C movie announcement on top. It was too much and went on far far too long.

Of course, Sony had a long show so they still had time for the games, but it killed their show's momentum right in the middle.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1984  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

A few disjointed thoughts and opinions:

1. Sony killed it with games. LBP3 and new Infamous content means they're now at parity with MS on 2014 games. Bloodborne, UC4, Let It Die and GRIM FUCKING FANDANGO slapped about Phil's 2016 nostalgia milking. GTAV, MGS5 (pity that was leaked), Mortal Kombat and Batman reveals demonstrated the PS4's multiplat strength and NO MAN'S FUCKING SKY (remember when Xbots were begging Phil to buy exclusivity for that?) showed that the breadth and range of stuff on the PS4 is strong.

2. They really, really didn't need the TV shit. Cut that out and it would have been as long as MS' conference and wiped the floor with them in games regardless.

3. Last gen is dead.

4. This thread has more posts and views than the MS thread. No one cares about Xbone.

They better put that new JOKE President out to pasture to never be seen at another presser.

Sony Fanboys HATED that guy.

I wouldn't say Shawn Layden is a joke.He knows what he is talking about, but he needs to learn how to be concise. This is his first E3 as an actual presenter for sony so he will get better at it.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1985  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@gago-gago said:

Hey guys, Sony won't get your feed back unless you write them a hand written letter. After getting 50% pay cuts, bonuses lost, and losing bandwidth to TV and social apps, the best way to contact them is by a hand written letter.

You're trying too hard son.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1986 CrashNBurn281

@I_can_haz said:

@gago-gago said:

Hey guys, Sony won't get your feed back unless you write them a hand written letter. After getting 50% pay cuts, bonuses lost, and losing bandwidth to TV and social apps, the best way to contact them is by a hand written letter.

You're trying too hard son.

LMFAO

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1987  Edited By Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

I wonder why Sony withheld so many devs from preparing thier work? However good this means a steady stream of games

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1988  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

#SDC #NaughtGods #Believe #InKazWeTrust #LiveLoveLearn

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1989  Edited By LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

@crashnburn281 said:

So Microsoft showed nothing but games, and Sony had a boring ass section on tv and movies. WTF is going on with the world???

On a serious note, I was not particularly impressed with either conference. The leaked E3 lists for both companies had better content in them.

This is going to be the first time in a while that I am putting a hope into Nintendo to save this E3 for me. I will say that Microsoft picked the right person to start repairing the image that they screwed up the previous E3. Still a ways to go, but off to a good start.

I wouldn't count on Nintendo for shit. They couldn't even take E3 when they were the only ones with a new console to show off....

As for the two conferences shown today, I really have no idea how anyone could think MS won this one. While MS didn't suffer from the ridiculous tech issues the PS conference did, and the flow of the conference was better (that middle non-game chunk really messed up the flow of the conference), the PS conference just had WAY better content and better announcements.

Sony had better games to show off both in the exclusive department and the multi-plat department and on top of that the trailers they had were WAY better than the ones in the MS conference. There were at least a few legendary trailers in the Sony conference (Batman, MGS, Dead Island) and other very solid trailers (FC4, The Order, Bloodborne).

While MS definitely had some solid stuff announced, none of it was presented with any sort of amazing trailer or gameplay footage. While the Halo collection and new Tomb Raider are games to be hype about, there was jack SHIT for quality footage to show for those. On top of that for shame for MS for hooking Evolve into their conference but not giving it proper attention at all. That game is looking to be a potential GoTY candidate and it just got the tiniest little trailer in the show...

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1991  Edited By Celtic_34
@finalstar2007 said:

• The Order
  • LBP3
  • Bloodborne
  • PSVita TV confirmation
  • Infamous First Light
  • PSNow public beta
  • Uncharted 4
  • TLOU coming next month
  • confirmation of ALOT of free to play games including the 9/10 GS winner PlanetSide 2
  • indies

VS MS conference:

• Sunset overdrive
  • forza
  • halo TV
  • Halo collection
  • indies

lul

I agree with this list. The ps4 already had the exclusives and they added two major ones in Bloodborne and LBP3. Microsoft is losing and didn't add anything. Usually when you are losing that would mean something has to change to win no? Instead PS4 continued to get stronger. Just doing the math here. Is a price drop going to save microsoft when people already know it's the weaker console? I don't understand microsoft's logic here at all. The ps3 got behind and made a comeback later with a price drop. But it also had exclusives and hardware that were worth it. T he ps3 still didn't win. What is microsoft offering here as a reason to buy over the ps4?

I honestly think microsoft has lost it and think they can just go through the motions and sit up there and say we have the best stuff and lie and people are going to beliive them. Some people will. Me i don't appreciate being lied to. Not buying it. Call me crazy. Yay more halo and a released package of games that have been overplayed to death that i get to play again and get charged for a 5th time. for the same game. Are you joking microsoft?

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1992 CrashNBurn281

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@crashnburn281 said:

I wouldn't count on Nintendo for shit. They couldn't even take E3 when they were the only ones with a new console to show off....

As for the two conferences shown today, I really have no idea how anyone could think MS won this one. While MS didn't suffer from the ridiculous tech issues the PS conference did, and the flow of the conference was better (that middle non-game chunk really messed up the flow of the conference), the PS conference just had WAY better content and better announcements.

Sony had better games to show off both in the exclusive department and the multi-plat department and on top of that the trailers they had were WAY better than the ones in the MS conference. There were at least a few legendary trailers in the Sony conference (Batman, MGS, Dead Island) and other very solid trailers (FC4, The Order, Bloodborne).

While MS definitely had some solid stuff announced, none of it was presented with any sort of amazing trailer or gameplay footage. While the Halo collection and new Tomb Raider are games to be hype about, there was jack SHIT for quality footage to show for those. On top of that for shame for MS for hooking Evolve into their conference but not giving it proper attention at all. That game is looking to be a potential GoTY candidate and it just got the tiniest little trailer in the show...

Like I said, I wasn't particularly impressed with either conference.

I didn't state Microsoft won if that is what you are implying. I think their main goal was repairing their reputation, which I think they made good strides towards. They still haven't convinced me to get a Xbox, but I am not opposed to it like I was before. I will have to see more gameplay from some of the games announced before I make a judgement.

Sony had more compelling content; however they did not come out squeaky clean. House came off as pompous (imo), and their North American CEO was painful to watch. I was also kind of confused that they spent so much time talking about a tv show and movie entertainment, especially after the by gamer for gamer slogan. Even with those negatives, I am confident that my PS4 will be the place to game.

The Nintendo reference wasn't completely serious; however I did buy a WiiU and hope to see some interesting stuff come out. Crosses fingers for new Zelda.

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1993  Edited By Celtic_34

To be honest I think Sony has a bit of a right to be pompous. I don't think they did anything that earthshattering either but what Microsoft is doing they deserve to be pompoused. Sony is bringing it and doing a good job. Microsoft is not.

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1994  Edited By Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Indies are great.. “No Man’s Sky”

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1995  Edited By Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

• The Order
  • LBP3
  • Bloodborne
  • PSVita TV confirmation
  • Infamous First Light
  • PSNow public beta
  • Uncharted 4
  • TLOU coming next month
  • indies

VS MS conference:

• Sunset overdrive
  • forza
  • halo TV
  • Halo collection
  • indies

lul

Sony clearly won.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1996 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@UnbiasedPoster said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

reater kudos to Microsoft for their choices of multiplat games (apart from maybe Batman on Sony's side).

What?

Destiny

Far Cry 3

Batman

MGS V

Mortal Kombat X

GTA V

No Man's Sky

Dead Island 2 (announcement)

vs

CoD

Ass Creed

The Witcher 3

The Division

Tomb Raider (announcement)

You need more sleep.

I think by getting the biggest franchise of all time - Call of Duty nullifies everything else by default in marketing terms. Plus they got the RPG genre on lockdown with both Dragon Age: Inquisition (which you for some reason ommitted). GTA V is a next-gen port, what to be excited? Batman is delayed to 2015, Fanboy Gear Solid is not what it used to be in terms of brand and it also has a distant release date, Dead Island isn't really a major franchise and brawlers don't generate the interest like they used to in the PS1/PS2 days.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1997  Edited By StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

@santoron said:

@StrifeDelivery said:

Nah, or at least I'm not. But as you said it was a long presentation, with the announcement of TV projects, the Powers reveal, the speech by the creator, the concept art, who could watch it, and when was it coming.... and a R&C movie announcement on top. It was too much and went on far far too long.

Of course, Sony had a long show so they still had time for the games, but it killed their show's momentum right in the middle.

I merely mentioned the TLG bit because I've seen quite a few people in this thread bring it up.

I think people's perception of the E3 conference will differ depending on if you watched it or skimmed the highlights section so to speak. With a 2 hour conference, the beginning started well, the middle went downhill and stayed too long for its own good, but then the end slowly began to pick back up once again. Of course, after the announcement of the R&C movie, the speaker (don't remember his name) did mention that they were going to remake the original R&C with some added goodies. That would have been a perfect time to maybe show off a trailer or something for that, but alas they didn't. It seems to have slipped under the radar when people are talking about this E3.

As one person posted, Sony had great announcements, but, at times, spotty presentation and pacing.

Edit: I misread your first sentence. I thought you were referring to the second sentence of my post (regarding TLG), not to the TV bit.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1998 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@lostrib said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

omg, somebody fire the technician

i think that part was supposed to be on purpose, like the Scarecrow was taking over the hall kind of effect

oh ok, i thought it was a streaming failure

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1999 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@b4x said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

SEE! That's how you do it! Exclusive content!

My god stfu...puking in mouth over here.

Why don't you go to another thread fanboy...

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2000 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

Good conference Sony, I'd rate it similar to Microsoft except the TV and indie stuff has to put it below.

Question - What Sony games shown at E3 are coming in 2014??