So, where's Ori and the Blind Forest?

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

The game is suppose to release Q4 this year, but we're a month away from 2015 and still no release date.

Delay incoming? The game looks awesome imo. Hope it's going well

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Looked promising but perhaps a delay would be wise if the game isn't finished completely, I mean ya know, no bugs. :P

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DEadliNE-Zero0

@SecretPolice said:

Looked promising but perhaps a delay would be wise if the game isn't finished completely, I mean ya know, no bugs. :P

lol, but really, this close and still no date yet. I'm really starting to guess a delay is incoming

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

lol, again this is a question lems should be asking about all their upcoming games. I have been flamed and insulted every time I bring up the topic but it IS really a question that lems should be asking.

What are the release dates for ANY of the high profile upcoming xbone games?

Even though I am half trolling, I am also trying to raise an honest question that lems should also be asking to raise awareness as it less than a month an a half til next year.

Sony is holding it's own individual playstation games show in December and MS is just...silent. What happened to that billion dollars and the down pour of games that was supposed to come from it? Why aren't the release dates for any of the big announced games being mentioned?

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kinectthedots

@sts106mat said:

@kinectthedots said:

lol, again this is a question lems should be asking about all their upcoming games. I have been flamed and insulted every time I bring up the topic but it IS really a question that lems should be asking.

What are the release dates for ANY of the high profile upcoming xbone games?

Even though I am half trolling, I am also trying to raise an honest question that lems should also be asking to raise awareness as it less than a month an a half til next year.

Sony is holding it's own individual playstation games show in December and MS is just...silent. What happened to that billion dollars and the down pour of games that was supposed to come from it? Why aren't the release dates for any of the big announced games being mentioned?

because they have been concentrating on games like FH2, Halo & SSOD that are current.

Why hype up stuff thats months away when you've got stuff coming in a few weeks? you want maximum exposure for your latest products.

Now that the big releases are out of the way, they will start talking about whats coming next.

Ori and the blind forest looks like it could be a great title, i expect January / February.

lol, you make it sound like Sony hasn't had games they've been working on. LBP JUST released, Sony also had Infamous First Light, DriveClub and TLOUR that are current...what does it have to do with announcements of next years games? Your logic is flawed.

Release dates are to help create awareness and to let fans prepare for a purchase when a game releases. It's not normal for any companies to ONLY just announce a release date the same month or week it's supposed to come out.

*the bold* so you are just projecting your own release dates now? The fact that you resorting to do that should tell you something. It doesn't seem like a very sound method of handling the situation.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

I'm probably the only one but that's the game that I want to play the most on XOne. Not bashing the XOne library but it's just that the game looks soooooo great. :O

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@kinectthedots: The **** does any of your moronic post have to do with my question? Go cry about the Piss 4 somewhere else.

I'm asking about the game, not console war shit.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

While I agree its lame people taking every opportunity to troll (especially using lame LBP3), the forums is system wars and perhaps the question about the game should have been posted somewhere else.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kinectthedots

@deadline-zero0 said:

@kinectthedots: The **** does any of your moronic post have to do with my question? Go cry about the Piss 4 somewhere else.

lol, it has to do with the fact that you clowns don't konw when ANY of your high profile exclusive xbone titles are coming out and it's hilarious.

You fools fell for MS dog and pony show at the beginning of the generation gloating about all of it's launch titles when everyone with half a brain told you clowns MS always does that and now that MS has settled back into their old ways idiots like you are wondering what happened.

We all told you MS would do this, but now you lems are acting confused lol. My post has everything to do with your thread, your anger just goes to show what happens to people dumb enough to fall for MS's smoke and mirror show.

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

And suddenly lemmings care about indies.

Another 180 from the xbox side.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

DelayBox, what had you expect? But the game will be great once it get released:D

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

this is the only title on the bone that interest me

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
@kinectthedots said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

lol, it has to do with the fact that you clowns don't konw when ANY of your high profile exclusive xbone titles are coming out and it's hilarious.

You fools fell for MS dog and pony show at the beginning of the generation gloating about all of it's launch titles when everyone with half a brain told you clowns MS always does that and now that MS has settled back into their old ways idiots like you are wondering what happened.

We all told you MS would do this, but now you lems are acting confused lol. My post has everything to do with your thread, your anger just goes to show what happens to people dumb enough to fall for MS's smoke and mirror show.

This.

Some dumb lemmings actually believe that they will get some of CG trailer games from E3 2014 in 2015 lol.

MS has no games prepared for the next few years so they put out some CG and quickly hired platinum, pure desperation from MS side.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheGreatGeneral
@silversix_ said:

Its multiplat.

They already confirmed that it will have a PC release just like below.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@kinectthedots said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

What do other games have to do with Ori's release date and current situation?

@tdkmillsy said:

While I agree its lame people taking every opportunity to troll (especially using lame LBP3), the forums is system wars and perhaps the question about the game should have been posted somewhere else.

SW is the biggest forum on GS right now, and there are threads that aren't "system war-sy" here too. It's just a thread about Ori and it's current unknown status.

In fact, i'm askign this has a pc gamer since it's coming on pc too. Yet these cows are swarming, probably because LBP3 got a 7 and are upset again. Yet, i'm not after console war shit from idiots like Kinect

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SecretPolice

@thegreatgeneral said:

Suddenly my butt, lems & hems cared a great deal about them last gen and this gen but Suddenly unlike last gen, because the cows would scream they don't count in the meta game, again, Suddenly because it's most of PS4's library, they count.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45103 Posts

Now you care about indies?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:
@silversix_ said:

Its multiplat.

They already confirmed that it will have a PC release just like below.

well that's sad. x1 doesn't have a single title worth a damn then

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@SolidGame_basic said:

Now you care about indies?

You talking to me? Because i always liked indies

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Haha, poor TC.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TheGreatGeneral
@SecretPolice said:

Suddenly my butt, lems & hems cared a great deal about them last gen and this gen but Suddenly unlike last gen, because the cows would scream they don't count in the meta game, again, Suddenly because it's most of PS4's library, they count.

Ancient history. You can tell some else your sob stories, but I dont give a **** what happened 5 years ago.

Im talking about this whole year, when lemmings didnt have a single worthwhile indie game and suddenly talk about Ori as if its something special compared to the dozens and dozens of games on the PS4 they have missed out and will miss out.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DEadliNE-Zero0

@sts106mat said:

Devs hope to announce release date very soon

http://www.onlysp.com/ori-blind-forest-devs-hope-announce-release-date-month/

Nice, thanks for the info. I guess it might release somewhere next month.

@freedomfreak said:

Haha, poor TC.

lol, i can't say or ask anything about the xb1 in a positive manner without getting called a lem by cows nowadays. Oh boy

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SecretPolice

@thegreatgeneral said:
@SecretPolice said:

Ancient history. You can tell some else your sob stories, but I dont give a **** what happened 5 years ago.

Im talking about this whole year, when lemmings didnt have a single worthwhile indie game and suddenly talk about Ori as if its something special compared to the dozens and dozens of games on the PS4 they have missed out and will miss out.

Ancient history eh....

Now, I'd tell you try again but for your own good, just go away.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 freedomfreak
@deadline-zero0 said:

lol, i can't say or ask anything about the xb1 in a positive manner without getting called a lem by cows nowadays. Oh boy

Don't worry about it, man. Happens to the best of us.

Some people here are just a bit... sensitive.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
@deadline-zero0 said:

But you are one. why are you trying to hide this?

Maybe you are too ashamed to admit it?

in4ba Im not!!!!

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheGreatGeneral
@SecretPolice said:

@thegreatgeneral said:
@SecretPolice said:

Ancient history eh....

No answer, huh...

Its okay, lems lost their right to brag about indies this gen by denying the indies on the PS4 for the whole year.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SecretPolice

@thegreatgeneral said:
@SecretPolice said:

@thegreatgeneral said:
@SecretPolice said:

Ancient history eh....

No answer, huh...

Its okay, lems lost their right to brag about indies this gen by denying the indies on the PS4 for the whole year.

Use the melon on your neck will ya, less than one year ago is ancient history to you? hehe, like I said, go away, you haven't a leg to stand on.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TheGreatGeneral
@SecretPolice said:

Use the melon on your neck will ya, less than one year ago is ancient history to you? hehe, like I said, go away, you haven't a leg to stand on.

Maybe you should use your little brain.

New gen, new rules. Lems made it clear that they dont care about indies this gen. Or are you advocating hypocrisy?

@sts106mat said:

who made this thread genius?

A lemming that hides behing PC? Yes, thats about right.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#36 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I thought this was coming out next year, which is for the best I'm overwhelmed with games now, I would prefer this come out at the start of 2015 during the usual game drought....a few weeks before the release of Evolve would be fine

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SecretPolice

@thegreatgeneral:

Wait, wait, wait, who made these new rules you speak of and why were these new rules made. Link to new rules? All I know is less than a year ago cows like yourself were all to happy to say 360 wasn't being supported with games when in fact 100's of XBLA & indies were flowing and still coming to 360 to this very day. Look, I've already spent moaar time with you then it's worth, if you don't concede this time, I'm just done with ya. :P

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TheGreatGeneral
@sts106mat said:

@thegreatgeneral said:

@sts106mat said:

who is a lemming that hides "behing" the PC ? Kinectthedots is a huge cow.

Maybe you are in the wrong thread, friend.

Kinectthedots did not make this thread.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kinectthedots

@sts106mat said:

No i didn't make it sound like that. If you think so, then thats your fanboy agenda showing again.

Release dates? haha, ok lets see where this takes us.....

BUNCH OF DAMAGE CONTROL AND BUTTHURT: FACT, high profile PS4 games have release dates set for 2015

now, onto XB1

Can you tell me the last title (on a level of those PS4 games) that MS announced and then delayed? go on, i will happily wait.

MS do things differently than Sony, MS tend to stick to release dates, usually because they dont announce them too far in advance to be sure they will be ready. this avoids negative feedback from disapointed gamers

LMFAO, that's not the question idiot.

MS aren't announcing...ANYTHING...about when their announced games are supposed to come out moron. Ori was supposed to come out the 4Q and now it's only month and change til next year and NO release date; that is why the TC created this thread.

All of your dumb lems are in limbo about ALL your games that MS promised with absolutely no end in sight for when these games are supposed to come out. Eveyting lems say to try to mock cows comes back to bite them in the ass in the end, JUST WAIT.

NOW, onto PS4

The Order 1886 February 20, 2015

Bloodborne March 24, 2015

Plus new game announcements for PS4 at the Playstation experience in Dec. plus superior versions of all multiplats released in 2015 compared to anyting xbone.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
@SecretPolice said:

Wait, wait, wait, who made these new rules you speak of and why were these new rules made. Link to new rules?

The official rules of this place did not change from what I have gathered.

But the lemmings still denied indies as worthwhile games.

@SecretPolice said:

All I know is less than a year ago cows like yourself were all to happy to say 360 wasn't being supported with games when in fact 100's of XBLA & indies were flowing and still coming to 360 to this very day.

And less than a year ago lemmings like yourself started to bash indies like they are "trash". Do you deny this?

Not to mention, have you ever heard of journey?

@SecretPolice said:

Look, I've already spent moaar time with you then it's worth, if you don't concede this time, I'm just done with ya. :P

I would run too if I had no real argument. Look, all you did was telling me how mean cows were last gen about indies, while you have no problem that lemmings bashed indies as not games for the whole year.

I guess you really are okay with hypocrisy.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kinectthedots

@sts106mat said:

@thegreatgeneral said:
@SecretPolice said:

Maybe you should use your little brain.

New gen, new rules. Lems made it clear that they dont care about indies this gen. Or are you advocating hypocrisy?

@sts106mat said:

who is a lemming that hides "behing" the PC ? Kinectthedots is a huge cow.

I admit I could lose a few pounds but I wouldn't say I was huge, that's just not true

lol, and why is my name being brought into this? Lemmings are the only ones who deny their affiliation constantly hiding behind PC. It's like the lem unwritten law to deny their lem-dom as if it somehow helps their idiotic and hypocritical arguments for xbox and against PS. This isn't something that PS fans are known to do.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

A BIGGER QUESTION IS WHY THE FU** are you asking for a fu**ing indie game which lemmings hate and downplay and have a year trying to say they don't count...

Then maybe you should ask on MS forum since this is system wars,but he does have a point and he hasn't been the only one asking the xbox one has shit for the next 6 or 7 months to play but basically multiplatforms.

@sts106mat said:

because they have been concentrating on games like FH2, Halo & SSOD that are current.

Why hype up stuff thats months away when you've got stuff coming in a few weeks? you want maximum exposure for your latest products.

Now that the big releases are out of the way, they will start talking about whats coming next.

Ori and the blind forest looks like it could be a great title, i expect January / February.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Saddest excuse ever,sony not only release DC,also LBP3 is also making a show in December and has Bloodborn and the order ready for early next year..

MS has nothing for basically the next 7 months but a roller coaster game.?

@kinectthedots said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

And the best part is that they still pretend the xbox one is having a better time than the PS4,and that it has more games coming to..hahaha

Is like they are in a parallel universe were everything is peaches and cream for the XBO..

@thegreatgeneral said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Maybe you too ashamed to admit it?

in4ba Im not!!!!

And he is one you should have see it defending the xbox one graphics fiercely..hahaha and Bringing PC every time to downplay the PS4 advantage vs the xbox one..hahahaa

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 freedomfreak

holy shit..

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#47 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

I am looking forward to getting this game for PC, its the type of game I buy for my living room computer as my daughter loves to watch me play them. I just hope it isnt exceedingly boring like Child of Light was.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kinectthedots

@sts106mat said:

I posted this for Kinectthedots and he melted down, so lets see how you go on:-

Release dates? haha, ok lets see where this takes us.....

In the last few weeks alone, we've had a delay to LBP3 (by a few days) a delay to Bloodborne, a delay to Driveclubs PROMISED PS+ edition of Driveclub.

Also delayed earlier was the order 1886. i've probably missed a few others as well.

now, onto XB1

Can you tell me the last title (on a level of those PS4 games) that MS announced and then delayed? go on, i will happily wait.

MS do things differently than Sony, MS tend to stick to release dates, usually because they dont announce them too far in advance to be sure they will be ready. this avoids negative feedback from disappointed gamers

What release dates? LMAO. It's basically 1 month before 2015 begins, but I guess you don't have to worry about MS announcing any release dates for xbone since there are no games coming any time soon looooooool

JUST WIAT

Lems: MS told me that xbone has games are coming in 2015...

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#49 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:

What the hell are you talking about? Did you forget last gen with the summer of arcades and great indie games like Bastion, Splosion Man and Super Meat Boy being a big deal? Back then cows would argue that download only and indie title didn't count.

Get off it, if anything cows would be the first to say indies don't count.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@thegreatgeneral said:

Maybe you are too ashamed to admit it?

in4ba Im not!!!!

@thegreatgeneral said:
@sts106mat said:

@tormentos said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

A BIGGER QUESTION IS WHY THE FU** are you asking for a fu**ing indie game which lemmings hate and downplay and have a year trying to say they don't count...

Then maybe you should ask on MS forum since this is system wars,but he does have a point and he hasn't been the only one asking the xbox one has shit for the next 6 or 7 months to play but basically multiplatforms.

@thegreatgeneral said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Maybe you too ashamed to admit it?

in4ba Im not!!!!

And he is one you should have see it defending the xbox one graphics fiercely..hahaha and Bringing PC every time to downplay the PS4 advantage vs the xbox one..hahahaa

Admit Tormentos. @thegreatgeneral is your alt account. Isn't it?