Quantum Break delayed to 2016[Double Confirmed!]

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@remiks00 said:

Lol, let's not talk about "chips on shoulders". Funny, coming from Mr. SonyDefenseForce himself. You, and your wall of texts with anything that has to do with PC. How's real life treatin ya? I digress.

The fact still remains that it got heavy marketing for PS4, just like Ori for the Xbone. Your excuse is that there wasn't enough PS4 owners to get the game at the time. Cool, I'll agree. So how much has the game sold on PS4 since then, now that we're up to 20+ million consoles sold. So if it still sold more on PC? Will you still use your "Steam has more users" card? That's what I was calling you out on cow. ;)

So what's your problem if you agree? The game isn't exactly in the limelight right now so no it won't be selling amazing on PS4 at the moment. Lets say a game released with 30 million console units in homes, the picture would be different. That's all I ever said or meant.

And I am not a Sony defense force. I'd defend whatever deserves defending on any platform. For instance, I'm glad PC gamers stood up to MS with the XBL fees. It's an open platform and should stay that way. I wasn't even trolling and you're acting like I'm a relentless cow. I'm not.

lol, I thought you were trolling tbh. I guess I have a hard time interpreting your tone through your messages. I think we got off on the wrong foot. For that, I apologize. I don't have any beef with you. ;)

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

Makes me chuckle to think back at the list warring and this was always on the list.......for 2014!

Every year big games are going to get delayed. Better hope Uncharted 4 isn't one of them.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@playharderfool: Meh people taking a tongue in cheek comment too literally. All I'll say is wait til E3 this year and see how many games everyone has recycled at E3's before and for how many years and then how many you'll see again at next year's E3

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@alcapello said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@remiks00 said:

Lol, let's not talk about "chips on shoulders". Funny, coming from Mr. SonyDefenseForce himself. You, and your wall of texts with anything that has to do with PC. How's real life treatin ya? I digress.

The fact still remains that it got heavy marketing for PS4, just like Ori for the Xbone. Your excuse is that there wasn't enough PS4 owners to get the game at the time. Cool, I'll agree. So how much has the game sold on PS4 since then, now that we're up to 20+ million consoles sold. So if it still sold more on PC? Will you still use your "Steam has more users" card? That's what I was calling you out on cow. ;)

So what's your problem if you agree? The game isn't exactly in the limelight right now so no it won't be selling amazing on PS4 at the moment. Lets say a game released with 30 million console units in homes, the picture would be different. That's all I ever said or meant.

And I am not a Sony defense force. I'd defend whatever deserves defending on any platform. For instance, I'm glad PC gamers stood up to MS with the XBL fees. It's an open platform and should stay that way. I wasn't even trolling and you're acting like I'm a relentless cow. I'm not.

Amazing

Agreed.

Yea but look at you brain.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Thread Backfire!

@misterpmedia

Hold on, this guy is a nobody. He is not even associated with MSoft. He is a twitter douche spreading this.

My goodness!

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Thread Backfire!

@misterpmedia

Hold on, this guy is a nobody. He is not even associated with MSoft. He is a twitter douche spreading this.

My goodness!

How can it be a backfire when the topic has always been labelled 'Rumour'? Kuu2 thirsty for ownage after his massive backfire thread lol.

To be fair even Aaron Greenfail didn't deny or confirm it when he was made aware.....so .....you....know..

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 misterpmedia

@xhawk27 said:

Every year big games are going to get delayed. Better hope Uncharted 4 isn't one of them.

Ditto for *insert xbox exclusive*.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 kuu2

@misterpmedia You take some nobody off of Twitter and post it like he is associated with MSoft. So now posting random people's thoughts from Twitter counts as a source???? And you say I am desperate for ownage.

Thread Backfire!

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

@misterpmedia You take some nobody off of Twitter and post it like he is associated with MSoft. So now posting random people's thoughts from Twitter counts as a source???? And you say I am desperate for ownage.

Thread Backfire!

You're assuming I posted this for 'ownage' when it's been nothing but a rumour. Mistake numero uno. ;). Dat kuu2 desperation to prove this rumour false though. Got all in a tizzy didn't you!
His title says what it says, not my problem, and rumours can come from anywhere. They don't have to be officially affiliated.

kuu2 still salty after his amazing thread backfire it seems.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 kuu2

@misterpmedia Your willingness to quote a random on Twitter shows your desperation. The "rumor" is some guy not associated with anyone, LOL.............. You then justify your thread backfire by acting like you are not one of the biggest Cows on the board. Are Cows really that ashamed of being Cows?

Sorry Thread Backfire!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 kuu2

The guy comes out and says its his opinion.

Opinion =/= Rumor

Hilarious.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

@misterpmedia Your willingness to quote a random on Twitter shows your desperation. The "rumor" is some guy not associated with anyone, LOL.............. You then justify your thread backfire by acting like you are not one of the biggest Cows on the board. Are Cows really that ashamed of being Cows?

Sorry Thread Backfire!

You're acting as if posting a rumour is the same as claiming ownage on a confirmed fact, I'm afraid that's not how it works and if that's not a desperate ploy to fit a narrative of backfire then you as a lem have clearly transcended into a new level of desperation in search of ownage. There's a reason why I didn't elaborate much on the matter...why you ask? It's a rumour

The rumour was, and still is, a rumour before and after his tweets: No backfire. The thirst you have is truly real, isn't it?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By kuu2

@misterpmedia The guy has not heard this from anywhere, he has not talked to anyone, he simply thinks it will be delayed. That is completely different from what a rumor is.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

@misterpmedia The guy has not heard this from anywhere, he has not talked to anyone, he simply thinks it will be delayed. That is completely different from what a rumor is.

Always thinking small I see:

Couple that with:
-No recent footage,
-no recent development milestone of any kind,
-silence on the subject from Aaron Greenfail when someone pointed him to the twitter guy,
-I would imagine a tonne of people have reached out to Remedy by now for confirmation + their silence, + their development history of being late
-People and even lems in this topic not even surprised, You included LOL

A rumour it remains until official word of Remedy.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kuu2

@misterpmedia the guy got smacked down hence why he totally recanted what he was saying about the game. Why would anyone respond to some Twitter douche with 300 followers. You are delusional.

Thread Backfire!

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

@misterpmedia the guy got smacked down hence why he totally recanted what he was saying about the game. Why would anyone respond to some Twitter douche with 300 followers. You are delusional.

Thread Backfire!

Aaron Greenfail has already set the record straight, has done on many occasions, not sure why this case would be any different. Not even a "QB is still set for it's 2015 release!" Keep that head in the sand though.

No backfire. ;)

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 kuu2

@misterpmedia So Greenberg not responding to random Twitter douches makes the guys "opinion" valid. Like I said desperate.

Thread Backfire!

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

@misterpmedia So Greenberg not responding to random Twitter douches makes the guys "opinion" valid. Like I said desperate.

Thread Backfire!

It doesn't confirm it any which way, making it still a rumour since Greenfail could have set the record straight but didn't.

No backfire!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 kuu2

You keep sayiung "rumor" its not even close. The guy said it was his "opinion" the fact that you put "rumor" is something you made up totally.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

You keep sayiung "rumor" its not even close. The guy said it was his "opinion" the fact that you put "rumor" is something you made up totally.

You underestimate how things can Ryse(lol):

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-20626-Quantum-Break-Rumoured-As-Delayed-Until-Early-2016.html

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/rumor-xbox-one-exclusive-quantum-break-delayed-2016/

http://wccftech.com/xbox-exclusive-quantum-break-delayed-2016/

http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/quantum-break-likely-delayed-to-2016-31697

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/03/09/xbox-one-exclusive-quantum-break-delayed-until-2016/

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2yg4mh/rumor_quantum_break_delayed_to_early_2016/

Only a handful of links. The rumour remains now everyone is thinking it and will remain a rumour until official PR from Remedy and/or MS states that it isn't
Also rumour was in the topic title from the very beginning. Nice try.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

Im ok with this. The x1 has a ton of games coming this fall as it is, and Id rather a Remedy game not get overshadowed... Just wait for Rockstar to announce a Red Dead sequel and put it out on the same day. lol

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 kuu2

@misterpmedia You put up a bunch of links referencing the same guy that is a nobody. Just admit the guy misled you and you thought he was someone from MSoft. Its ok. Also the game could be delayed it is Remedy like I said earlier. But to get your post info from some random is not a good precedent to start here. It would be like someone quoting your hero MisterX for One news.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Dang it this was easily one of the games I was most looking forward to this year.

edit- I just saw that it is just some guys opinion. That is good news.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#126 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

Greatness Awaits.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#127 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

Uncharted 4 delayed to 2019

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#128  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Thread Backfire!

@misterpmedia

My goodness!

Lol, so it was his OPINION about release date?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

So for 2015 lems have only Halo 5 which may be in 720p just like the beta. i dunno about you but this is just sad.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

nice little (rumor) tag at the end get this crap outa here

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#131 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Getting converted to DX12 / Win10 and Hologen support. Can't wait to see what it looks like after the upgrade.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#132 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@kuu2 said:

Thread Backfire!

@misterpmedia

My goodness!

To be fair even Aaron Greenfail didn't deny or confirm it when he was made aware.....so .....you....know..

You mean this Aaron?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

@misterpmedia You put up a bunch of links referencing the same guy that is a nobody. Just admit the guy misled you and you thought he was someone from MSoft. Its ok. Also the game could be delayed it is Remedy like I said earlier. But to get your post info from some random is not a good precedent to start here. It would be like someone quoting your hero MisterX for One news.

Updated the OP to coax more salt out of you, and to fortify the rumour. The links were to show that it's more of a rumour now than when the guy on twitter first tweeted. Cry moar.

edit: You still haven't changed your own topic's title yet either.

@FastRobby Again you missed the point why I mentioned greenfail, I even mentioned why in the post you quoted but I imagine you're in drone mode, especially after your blunder yesterday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@misterpmedia said:

@FastRobby Again you missed the point why I mentioned greenfail, I even mentioned why in the post you quoted but I imagine you're in drone mode, especially after your blunder yesterday.

He said the only thing he could say because he doesn't get to decide these things.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By misterpmedia

@blackace said:

Getting converted to DX12 / Win10 and Hologen support. Can't wait to see what it looks like after the upgrade.

If it wasn't all but confirmed yet where you read to post your nonsense, it certainly is now! Busted.

You have now evolved into 'Mantilem, The Gettinclosealmostime Lem'.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 misterpmedia

@FastRobby said:

He said the only thing he could say because he doesn't get to decide these things.

Yes he does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@misterpmedia said:

@FastRobby said:

Yes he does.

Hahahaha, you think he gets to decide when QB will launch? Which is what I said. He doesn't get to decide if a game launches, he is a marketing guy. If the game would launch tomorrow, it's his job to create hype for it, but he doesn't have the clearance to say: We'll release it next month.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By misterpmedia

@FastRobby said:

Hahahaha, you think he gets to decide when QB will launch? Which is what I said. He doesn't get to decide if a game launches, he is a marketing guy. If the game would launch tomorrow, it's his job to create hype for it, but he doesn't have the clearance to say: We'll release it next month.

Jesus christ you are slow!

It's not about when it launches it's about whether it's delayed out to 2016, surely it's in his marketing schedule to promote the damn game if it's this year, plus some obvious marketing 101 through a simple tweet of reassuring fans it's still actually coming this year.Wouldn't that 'create hype'(lmfao)?

Last bold, confirms you are clueless. If the game launched tomorrow with no-one knowing about it Aaron Greenfail would be looking for a new job.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@misterpmedia said:

Jesus christ you are slow!

It's not about when it launches it's about whether it's delayed out to 2016, surely it's in his marketing schedule to promote the damn game if it's this year, plus some obvious marketing 101 through a simple tweet of reassuring fans it's still actually coming this year.Wouldn't that 'create hype'(lmfao)?

Last bold, confirms you are clueless. If the game launched tomorrow with no-one knowing about it Aaron Greenfail would be looking for a new job.

You are such an idiot, you really don't get it, do you? He might know when it will launch, but he doesn't get to decide this. First of all schedules change, and yes at the moment he might have a release date for it, but he also knows that he can't say anything about the release date, because that's not his call. As long as Remedy doesn't give the GO signal, it's Aaron's job to keep his mouth shut about the game. So he CAN confirm/unconfirm the rumors, but he isn't ALLOWED. Don't you see the difference?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 misterpmedia

@FastRobby said:

You are such an idiot, you really don't get it, do you? He might know when it will launch, but he doesn't get to decide this. First of all schedules change, and yes at the moment he might have a release date for it, but he also knows that he can't say anything about the release date, because that's not his call. As long as Remedy doesn't give the GO signal, it's Aaron's job to keep his mouth shut about the game. So he CAN confirm/unconfirm the rumors, but he isn't ALLOWED. Don't you see the difference?

Again, clueless. I'm not talking about a release date. Xbox PR confirms games we haven't even seen gameplay of for 2015(ROTTR) in the press release in the OP LOL. Saying he isn't allowed just doesn't cut it haha.

There's 9 months, if that's not a big enough ball park to say whether or not it's still coming this year, even as band-aid PR, then that definitely doesn't help the rumour of it being delayed or not.

Here's an example:

3 words.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@misterpmedia said:

@FastRobby said:

Again, clueless. I'm not talking about a release date. Xbox PR confirms games we haven't even seen gameplay of for 2015(ROTTR) in the press release in the OP LOL. Saying he isn't allowed just doesn't cut it haha.

There's 9 months, if that's not a big enough ball park to say whether or not it's still coming this year, even as band-aid PR, then that definitely doesn't help the rumour of it being delayed or not.

Here's an example:

3 words.

Well he isn't allowed, so tough luck for you.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 misterpmedia

@FastRobby said:

He is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@misterpmedia said:

@FastRobby said:

He is.

Tired of you, no substance, you just want the last word. Respond to this, and you can have it. Have a nice life.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By misterpmedia

@FastRobby said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FastRobby said:

He is.

Tired of you, no substance, you just want the last word. Respond to this, and you can have it. Have a nice life.

You gave me that line and I responded accordingly since my post before yours was substantially longer. I accept, what was your inevitable, defeat.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FastRobby said:

You mean the coming months worse, because you already know that Microsoft will OWN holiday season

With what? Milked Halo? Rented Tomb Raider? Another Forza that'll look like a PS2 game?

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#146 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

The main character in the game walks around like he's done shit in his pants.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

You mean the coming months worse, because you already know that Microsoft will OWN holiday season

With what? Milked Halo? Rented Tomb Raider? Another Forza that'll look like a PS2 game?

I know Microsoft will win when I see this bad trolling happening

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FastRobby said:

Facts are trolling now, Robert?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

Facts are trolling now, Robert?

Good to see you don't know what facts are, makes it easier sift through the comments you make

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts
@sts106mat said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@sts106mat said:

can't be delayed if it never had an official release date.

I seem to remember a thread with an advert for xbox 2015 and someone mentioned that QB was missing.

Plus its Remedy, so we can expect to be waiting sometime for it.

They literally said delayed.

If internal MS had a release window in whatever quarter and it is being pushed to 2016, it is being delayed internally.

since we aren't privy to the intended release date, it is still "release date TBA" so not therefore not delayed. internal release date or not, it isn't like it was delayed like bloodborne or GTA V on PC.

Has QB been announced as a 2015 title? I dont think so.

@deadline-zero0 - Lol last Guardian

@tormentos - Dont come crying when Uncharted 4 is delayed into 2016 then. PS4 has suffered way more delayed games than XB1 dude.

sooo... GTA5 on the PC.... that wasn't delayed? Hiests? wasn't delayed? neither of these had release dates attached too them yet they got delayed

How about The Divison? was touted for a 2014 release, got delayed. Again the game had no release date, yet still delayed... amazing!

and before you mention it, MS have said on several occasions to expect QB in 2015