Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

tormentos is getting smacked around in another thread I see smh. I dont see why anyone wastes time on him. he spins spins spins until even he gets confused then the conversation just turns into a utterly pointless shitstorm from there on.

El Tormented getting smacked is as reliable as death and taxes.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#452 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

Wow you really don't read do you? It's like you're having a conversation with yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the cows ignored and outcast you with the likes of PSJohn.

I'm done with this conversation. You're just not bright enough to grasp anything beyond what Sony tells you. Have fun arguing with your alter ego moron.

I read very well and i basically destroy your argument..lol.

Enjoy that ownage...hahaha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453 tormentos

@tymeservesfate said:

tormentos is getting smacked around in another thread I see smh. I dont see why anyone wastes time on him. he spins spins spins until even he gets confused then the conversation just turns into a utterly pointless shitstorm from there on.

This coming from the cry baby who doesn't like to be quoted..hahahaa

@sts106mat said:

@tormentos still arguing about RROD near ten years after the event. man get a fucking grip of yourself...what a waste of time.

The xbox 360 will be 9 years this holiday your math is as bad as your taste in games..lol

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@kingtito said:

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Are you trying to tell me I didn't receive my 360 back in 6-7 days? It's a fact that thousands of people were getting there 360's back in a week and not 1 month like your dumbass is trying to say.

I don't need to go into any forums you moron, I've returned 3 models and I got 2 of them back in 6-7 days. The only exception was when they actually lost my unit. Did you think they actually repaired the same unit and sent it back in? Are you really that dense? <---rhetorical question.......All they did was ship out a refurb as soon as they received your unit. It doesn't take weeks to do that.

People complaining on a website doesn't amount to squat you idiot. You're not going to see post from the thousands of people that got there 360 back in a week idiot. You're only going to see all the complaints from those that didn't.

Hahhaha I'm "inventing shit"? Seriously? What have I "invented"? You seem to forget that YOU defended a piece of plastic that you didn't even own. You praised/put down games you never played. You constantly change the arguments to suite your needs because you're a total moron. I would sure like to know what I "invented".

I'm a liar because I didn't pay a dime to get my repairs done? Hahaha ok if you say so but unlike you El Tormented....I don't have to lie to kick it. I'm betting you don't have many friends and pretty sure you don't have a wife either. Good try though, you almost had 1 person convinced

Not if you got the extended warranty you idiot. My unit was covered for 5 years. 2 years extended and 3 years from MS. So not 1 time did I have to pay to get my 360s repaired and each time I got them back in 1 week. Feeling stupid now El Tormented. Oh BTW those that did pay got reimbursed by MS. Did Sony reimburse me when my PS1 broke, when my PS2 had the DRE issue or when my PS3 broke? Nope, Sony didn't do shit and that's the company you love.

PS1 didn't just skip FMV cause of overheating. It also cause hardware failures. Hahaha you idiot, you seriously think electronics constantly overheating isn't going to cause hardware issues at some point? Bwhahaha at the original XBox having DRE issues. Sony was sued because of it's widespread DRE issues. I NEVER heard of any mass DRE issues with the XBox. The original XBox was one of the most reliable consoles ever built. The PS2 wasn't and Sony got sued for it. LOL at you for trying to compare. You really are a blind fanboy.

How would you know what the failure rate of the PS2 was? I didn't know 1 person that didn't suffer the DRE issue as well as the disc scratching issues. Hell everyone had to turn their PS2s upside down just to try and play games. The failure rate for the PS2 was very high but no one knows for sure how high it was.

MS offered extended warranties idiot. Those that did pay got reimbursed so in the end no one had to pay anything. Sure wish I could say the same for the PS1, PS2 and PS3 but you know, it's Sony and only a lawsuit would get them to do anything.

Accounts were hacked, Live servers weren't. I suppose when my WOW account got hacked you'd call that hacking the WOW servers? How about when my email accounts get stolen? Would that also mean Yahoo and Gmail servers hacked as well? Accounts can be hacked into numerous ways without actually hacking into the servers El Tormented. You must really have your head up Sony's ass if you can't seem to understand that.

Not only you didn't receive that unit in 6 or 7 days you invented that MS fixed your unit that was 3 month out of warranty free...lol

On a freaking time were MS was charging $149 dollars for repairs period is was documented online..

I have a link you have sh** my link >>>>>>>>> your lying ass opinion,plain an simple.

Oh for god sake STFU you MS ass kisser,unlike you at least i don't pretend to be unbiased like you always try to do you sad lemming.

You are a LIAR LIAR LIAR COMPULSIVE LIAR..

MS warranty on launch units was 90 days,3 months after that if your unit RROD you had to pay $149 for repairs,in fact many of those who payed for repairs were given their money back when the warranty was extended in 2006...It is well documented online,if you repair your unit under warranty yeah it was free but 6 months from launch no you compulsive liar you didn't MS charged more than $100 for repairs.

lol now hiding on extended warranty which you say sh** about on your first post,extended warranty is not the same as getting your console fix for free you freaking moron,extended warranty is something you PAY FOR IN ADVANCE ..

hahaha So basically now you changed your argument from it was free without costing me a dime from MS,to supposedly having pay 5 years of extended warranty..hahahahaha

First of all look how i catch you lying again answer me this was the 3 years part of the 3 year RROD plan.?

Now watch what you will reply you claim 2 year extended warranty + 3 years from MS that total 5 is that right.?

Basically you were owned and you changed your argument now to owning and extended warranty which make you look like a complete idiot,because extended warranties don't come with the unit free,they cost extra money so yeah you PAY FOR IT,your unit wasn't repair free by MS and most extended warranty that i know give you a new unit rather than a repair one from MS,on the xbox 360 first 6 months there was a severe shortage which make people have to wait even longer for getting a new unit,this is also well documented as well.

You problem is simple you are arguing with a day 1 xbox 360 owner as well,i was there i know the problems the unit had,and how people had to wait months to get a system from warranty because MS had a shortage of units,i prayed god mine didn't go that way in the early days,thankfully mine when down on late 2007.

I had 2 PS1 and i use to repair them over heating actually caused FMV to skip it was basically about it,the PS1 was very solid,old hardware electronic were much heat tolerant than todays ones dude,they were less prom to damage by heat,in fact you would rather suffer DRE first on your PS1 than heat actually damaging your system,hell they PS1 didn't even have a fan.

That is because you are a blind biased lemming,xbox with Thomson drive were particularly faulty,i use to change drives,and mod xbox as well,the problem with the xbox was that it had a play PC drive from different brands,Samsung were good and phillips as well,any unit with Thomson drive were horribly prom to DRE,and you can still search for it online,come on you have google,go ahead and try and look for Thomson drive problems.hahaha

https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=MS+charging+people+%24125+for+xbox+360+repairs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gws_rd=cr&ei=dacAVKrjL4PpggTm9YGoCw#channel=np&q=Xbox+thomson+drive+&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

You officially know sh** about so many things,and it wasn't as wide spread as the PS2 DRE because the xbox sold like total sh** compare to the PS2,by 2005 the PS2 was beating the xbox 5 to 1 100 million vs 22 millions,so yeah even a 5% fail rate on the PS2 is 5 million units,that 1 quart basically of the units the xbox sold by 2005.

Did i mention MS changed the power cord of the unit because it prom the unit to catch fire.?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/19/xbox_recall_nofix/

But but the most reliable..lol

https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=xbox+360+DRE&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gws_rd=cr&ei=SrAAVLPuOYnKggT9h4CgBA#channel=np&q=xbox%20360%20Disc%20read%20error&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

DRE a problem that is also common on xbox 360 and PS3 as well,oh yeah and basically on every device with an optical drive.

See that you know sh** it was the PS1 the console that people turned around,so that FMV would stop skipping or the game would stop freezing...Hahaha you really know sh** about what you are talking...

Loading Video...

Every freaking time you argue with me you end with your ass handed to you,hey by the way it was the xbox the console that has always since the first one scratch disc not the PS2,the damn PS2 was so well design it could fell on its side while playing a game and would not scratch your disc,the first xbox models made got complain of scratching disc,the lent would rise to much and scratch them.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?8194-Microsoft-says-Xbox-scratching-won-t-force-recall-in-Japan

And the xbox 360 was so badly design that even the smallest bump while the unit is playing a disc can render your game useless and turn it into trash,even while the unit is horizontal,that sad it was..

MS offer and extended warranty on a product that was extra faulty,trying to get a new PS 1 after 3 or 4 years of use yeah that was stupid,those consoles didn't die in 3 months like the 360 did.

Extended warranties didn't came into play until 2007,and paying for an extended warranty outside was a joke you were charge for extended warranties,it wasn't free you joke of a poster.

Wow you really don't read do you? It's like you're having a conversation with yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the cows ignored and outcast you with the likes of PSJohn.

I'm done with this conversation. You're just not bright enough to grasp anything beyond what Sony tells you. Have fun arguing with your alter ego moron.

The whole forum knows tormento's is an idiot. We're all pretty much started ignoring his posts.. You should save yourself the time you'll waste talking to him.. it's like talking to a wall.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455 kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

You didn't destroy anything moron. All you did was prove that you're more of an idiot than anyone actually thought. There really is no point in trying to have a conversation with you. You ignore pretty much everything negative about Sony and ONLY focus on basing MS. You're pretty much the most pathetic poster here and EVERYONE sees it.Have fun conversing with yourself idiot.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456 tormentos

@kingtito said:

You didn't destroy anything moron. All you did was prove that you're more of an idiot than anyone actually thought. There really is no point in trying to have a conversation with you. You ignore pretty much everything negative about Sony and ONLY focus on basing MS. You're pretty much the most pathetic poster here and EVERYONE sees it.Have fun conversing with yourself idiot.

I systematically destroyed your arguments.

You LIE about getting your 360 fix free,then you changed your argument to claim you bought an extended warranty which would mean that you did pay for your repairs in fact you did it in advance since extended warranties are not free they cost a pretty penny an a 2 year one was what like $120.? So either way you pay.

The fact that you don't even know the xbox suffer from DRE and that thomson drives were the most problematic says it all,then you are so dumb that you mixed the PS1 upside down trick and tag it into the PS2 hahaha,then you claim the PS2 scratched disc when it was the xbox who scratched disc and the xbox 360 even more.

Basically you know sh** about gaming,i pasted link in your freaking face and even a video of the PS1 been turn out,you are clueless about anything PS1 or PS2,hell even about the xbox fakeboy..

Unlike you i use to repair those systems,and i use to mod xbox...lol

I don't care about you think i know what happen to those systems,and the PS2 was more prom to DRE because well it was selling 5 times as much as the xbox was,when the xbox landed the PS2 was already at 25 million sold dude,so yeah DRE was more common on PS2 for that reason,but DRE took time to happen,it didn't happen in 2 month,1 week and in many cases as soon as you open your box like it happen with the 360.

@Bishop1310 said:

The whole forum knows tormento's is an idiot. We're all pretty much started ignoring his posts.. You should save yourself the time you'll waste talking to him.. it's like talking to a wall.

This coming from an alter account with no even 1,000 post..lol

We you don't even post here well maybe from your other account...hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#457 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts
@kingtito said:

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Are you trying to tell me I didn't receive my 360 back in 6-7 days? It's a fact that thousands of people were getting there 360's back in a week and not 1 month like your dumbass is trying to say.

I don't need to go into any forums you moron, I've returned 3 models and I got 2 of them back in 6-7 days. The only exception was when they actually lost my unit. Did you think they actually repaired the same unit and sent it back in? Are you really that dense? <---rhetorical question.......All they did was ship out a refurb as soon as they received your unit. It doesn't take weeks to do that.

People complaining on a website doesn't amount to squat you idiot. You're not going to see post from the thousands of people that got there 360 back in a week idiot. You're only going to see all the complaints from those that didn't.

Hahhaha I'm "inventing shit"? Seriously? What have I "invented"? You seem to forget that YOU defended a piece of plastic that you didn't even own. You praised/put down games you never played. You constantly change the arguments to suite your needs because you're a total moron. I would sure like to know what I "invented".

I'm a liar because I didn't pay a dime to get my repairs done? Hahaha ok if you say so but unlike you El Tormented....I don't have to lie to kick it. I'm betting you don't have many friends and pretty sure you don't have a wife either. Good try though, you almost had 1 person convinced

Not if you got the extended warranty you idiot. My unit was covered for 5 years. 2 years extended and 3 years from MS. So not 1 time did I have to pay to get my 360s repaired and each time I got them back in 1 week. Feeling stupid now El Tormented. Oh BTW those that did pay got reimbursed by MS. Did Sony reimburse me when my PS1 broke, when my PS2 had the DRE issue or when my PS3 broke? Nope, Sony didn't do shit and that's the company you love.

PS1 didn't just skip FMV cause of overheating. It also cause hardware failures. Hahaha you idiot, you seriously think electronics constantly overheating isn't going to cause hardware issues at some point? Bwhahaha at the original XBox having DRE issues. Sony was sued because of it's widespread DRE issues. I NEVER heard of any mass DRE issues with the XBox. The original XBox was one of the most reliable consoles ever built. The PS2 wasn't and Sony got sued for it. LOL at you for trying to compare. You really are a blind fanboy.

How would you know what the failure rate of the PS2 was? I didn't know 1 person that didn't suffer the DRE issue as well as the disc scratching issues. Hell everyone had to turn their PS2s upside down just to try and play games. The failure rate for the PS2 was very high but no one knows for sure how high it was.

MS offered extended warranties idiot. Those that did pay got reimbursed so in the end no one had to pay anything. Sure wish I could say the same for the PS1, PS2 and PS3 but you know, it's Sony and only a lawsuit would get them to do anything.

Accounts were hacked, Live servers weren't. I suppose when my WOW account got hacked you'd call that hacking the WOW servers? How about when my email accounts get stolen? Would that also mean Yahoo and Gmail servers hacked as well? Accounts can be hacked into numerous ways without actually hacking into the servers El Tormented. You must really have your head up Sony's ass if you can't seem to understand that.

Not only you didn't receive that unit in 6 or 7 days you invented that MS fixed your unit that was 3 month out of warranty free...lol

On a freaking time were MS was charging $149 dollars for repairs period is was documented online..

I have a link you have sh** my link >>>>>>>>> your lying ass opinion,plain an simple.

Oh for god sake STFU you MS ass kisser,unlike you at least i don't pretend to be unbiased like you always try to do you sad lemming.

You are a LIAR LIAR LIAR COMPULSIVE LIAR..

MS warranty on launch units was 90 days,3 months after that if your unit RROD you had to pay $149 for repairs,in fact many of those who payed for repairs were given their money back when the warranty was extended in 2006...It is well documented online,if you repair your unit under warranty yeah it was free but 6 months from launch no you compulsive liar you didn't MS charged more than $100 for repairs.

lol now hiding on extended warranty which you say sh** about on your first post,extended warranty is not the same as getting your console fix for free you freaking moron,extended warranty is something you PAY FOR IN ADVANCE ..

hahaha So basically now you changed your argument from it was free without costing me a dime from MS,to supposedly having pay 5 years of extended warranty..hahahahaha

First of all look how i catch you lying again answer me this was the 3 years part of the 3 year RROD plan.?

Now watch what you will reply you claim 2 year extended warranty + 3 years from MS that total 5 is that right.?

Basically you were owned and you changed your argument now to owning and extended warranty which make you look like a complete idiot,because extended warranties don't come with the unit free,they cost extra money so yeah you PAY FOR IT,your unit wasn't repair free by MS and most extended warranty that i know give you a new unit rather than a repair one from MS,on the xbox 360 first 6 months there was a severe shortage which make people have to wait even longer for getting a new unit,this is also well documented as well.

You problem is simple you are arguing with a day 1 xbox 360 owner as well,i was there i know the problems the unit had,and how people had to wait months to get a system from warranty because MS had a shortage of units,i prayed god mine didn't go that way in the early days,thankfully mine when down on late 2007.

I had 2 PS1 and i use to repair them over heating actually caused FMV to skip it was basically about it,the PS1 was very solid,old hardware electronic were much heat tolerant than todays ones dude,they were less prom to damage by heat,in fact you would rather suffer DRE first on your PS1 than heat actually damaging your system,hell they PS1 didn't even have a fan.

That is because you are a blind biased lemming,xbox with Thomson drive were particularly faulty,i use to change drives,and mod xbox as well,the problem with the xbox was that it had a play PC drive from different brands,Samsung were good and phillips as well,any unit with Thomson drive were horribly prom to DRE,and you can still search for it online,come on you have google,go ahead and try and look for Thomson drive problems.hahaha

https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=MS+charging+people+%24125+for+xbox+360+repairs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gws_rd=cr&ei=dacAVKrjL4PpggTm9YGoCw#channel=np&q=Xbox+thomson+drive+&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

You officially know sh** about so many things,and it wasn't as wide spread as the PS2 DRE because the xbox sold like total sh** compare to the PS2,by 2005 the PS2 was beating the xbox 5 to 1 100 million vs 22 millions,so yeah even a 5% fail rate on the PS2 is 5 million units,that 1 quart basically of the units the xbox sold by 2005.

Did i mention MS changed the power cord of the unit because it prom the unit to catch fire.?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/19/xbox_recall_nofix/

But but the most reliable..lol

https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=xbox+360+DRE&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gws_rd=cr&ei=SrAAVLPuOYnKggT9h4CgBA#channel=np&q=xbox%20360%20Disc%20read%20error&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

DRE a problem that is also common on xbox 360 and PS3 as well,oh yeah and basically on every device with an optical drive.

See that you know sh** it was the PS1 the console that people turned around,so that FMV would stop skipping or the game would stop freezing...Hahaha you really know sh** about what you are talking...

Loading Video...

Every freaking time you argue with me you end with your ass handed to you,hey by the way it was the xbox the console that has always since the first one scratch disc not the PS2,the damn PS2 was so well design it could fell on its side while playing a game and would not scratch your disc,the first xbox models made got complain of scratching disc,the lent would rise to much and scratch them.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?8194-Microsoft-says-Xbox-scratching-won-t-force-recall-in-Japan

And the xbox 360 was so badly design that even the smallest bump while the unit is playing a disc can render your game useless and turn it into trash,even while the unit is horizontal,that sad it was..

MS offer and extended warranty on a product that was extra faulty,trying to get a new PS 1 after 3 or 4 years of use yeah that was stupid,those consoles didn't die in 3 months like the 360 did.

Extended warranties didn't came into play until 2007,and paying for an extended warranty outside was a joke you were charge for extended warranties,it wasn't free you joke of a poster.

+1

They do ignore him seems like, I've actually seen people refer him outside of SW because of his lack of intelligence.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 tormentos

@slimdogmilionar said:

+1

They do ignore him seems like, I've actually seen people refer him outside of SW because of his lack of intelligence.

Really that is odd because you quote me quite frequent..

Yeah i lack intelligence because i am not stupid enough to fall for MS secret sauce crap which you bade your self in all day long..And because i make you look like a silly fanboy..hahahaha....

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 slimdogmilionar

@tormentos said:
@slimdogmilionar said:

+1

Really that is odd because you quote me quite frequent..

Yeah i lack intelligence because i am not stupid enough to fall for MS secret sauce crap which you bade your self in all day long..And because i make you look like a silly fanboy..hahahaha....

yea you lack intelligence because you can't stay on topic, you like to twist things to your advantage. Lets break this down so you can understand.

King said:I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the cows ignored and outcast you with the likes of PSJohn.

I said:They do ignore him seems like, I've actually seen people refer him outside of SW because of his lack of intelligence.

Your dumbass said:

1)Really that is odd because you quote me quite frequent..

2)Yeah i lack intelligence because i am not stupid enough to fall for MS secret sauce crap which you bade your self in all day long..And because i make you look like a silly fanboy..hahahaha....

1) I am not a cow

2) Was just more of your dumbass biased comments which make you the biggest fanboy on SW, even other cows refer to you in the sense that you are a silly fanboy. Your arguments are so far from being plausible that most just leave you alone to make a fool out of yourself. Very rarely do we see a post from you that makes any sense.

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 Strutten
Member since 2008 • 1263 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

lol, El'tormented at it again.. Hilarious, no wonder he is one of the clowns of sw. (no offense, but you aint really helping yourself here).

Anyway you did'nt destroy a damn thing he said lol, all you did was taking things waaay out of context once again, twisting, attacking, and when MS is mentioned you feel the need of bashing (incl. people here) - and then you keep argueing with yourself yet again.. hilarious stuff..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 tormentos

@slimdogmilionar said:

yea you lack intelligence because you can't stay on topic, you like to twist things to your advantage. Lets break this down so you can understand.

King said:I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the cows ignored and outcast you with the likes of PSJohn.

I said:They do ignore him seems like, I've actually seen people refer him outside of SW because of his lack of intelligence.

Your dumbass said:

2)Yeah i lack intelligence because i am not stupid enough to fall for MS secret sauce crap which you bade your self in all day long..And because i make you look like a silly fanboy..hahahaha....

1) I am not a cow

2) Was just more of your dumbass biased comments which make you the biggest fanboy on SW, even other cows refer to you in the sense that you are a silly fanboy. Your arguments are so far from being plausible that most just leave you alone to make a fool out of yourself. Very rarely do we see a post from you that makes any sense.

If you are going to accuse me of not been intelligent because i don't stay in topic,then 99%.99999999 of this forum including your self lack any intelligence,all threads here end derail.

Second all the contrary i am actually pretty smart to spot double standards like the one you use,so been without online play for 24 hours is bad.? How been without xbox 360 for 3 week wasn't for lemmings.?

See is this king of sh** that i can spot a mile away.

1) I didn't say you were a cow people quote me saying that.

2)You are a butthurt lemming who since the very start started to use secret sauce crap,while trying to act unbiased,you make constant wall of text arguments which make non sense,mostly all in favor of MS secret sauce crap,or defending MS all the time.

You are just mad because i totally ridicule you in your secret sauce theories,like when you try to imply that the cloud could be use to stream 6GB of data using Tile Resources which is completely idiotic and stupid.

Is not my fault that you are an idiot kid,stop eating all the secret sauce crap you heard outside here and you will not look so sad.

@Strutten said:

lol, El'tormented at it again.. Hilarious, no wonder he is one of the clowns of sw. (no offense, but you aint really helping yourself here).

Anyway you did'nt destroy a damn thing he said lol, all you did was taking things waaay out of context once again, twisting, attacking, and when MS is mentioned you feel the need of bashing (incl. people here) - and then you keep argueing with yourself yet again.. hilarious stuff..

Is that you Kingtito from your other account.?

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa He is from the few you call me el tormented,so you have to bring your second account to try to support your king lemming account...hahahah Epic...

Please prove my points wrong rather than talking sh**,that is the sad part about alter account they do nothing,at least Blackace put out a fight even if he bring silly ass arguments which contradict him self,but you no you just attack other posters and don't make an argument for your self...

Prove me wrong or STFU.. :-)

@walloftruth said:

I know El tormented is an idiot but he's correct for once, I had a 360 RRODed in 2008 and it took MS over a month to get my console back and by that I mean they actually send my old console back, yes they fixed the problem but a few month later it RRODed again and that's when I gave up on it.

Impossible i am always wrong..hahaha

Some people may not like me,but what i say about RROD was totally true,i use to repair consoles for a living and PC's as well,the xbox 360 just broke all records on sh** ass hardware.

The PS2 problem was wide spread because the PS2 was the most popular console ever build you could hardly find i friend who didn't own a PS2,so DRE was common,but the xbox 360 problem was basically a plague,it was probably higher than the 50% attribute to it,sites like IGN claim that if the fail rate was only accounted by the units they have to review games,the fail rate would have been 100% because every single unit they had for review RROD at one point,and what is worse is that the unit didn't take 6 days to return more like 3 weeks to 1 month,specially on 2007 and 2008 when the problem was very hot.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@tormentos: Tormentos bringing the truth out once again and making lemmings cry.

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 Strutten

@tormentos: Dude, you are doing it again lol.. im no alt account fyi - and if you ask me you sound rather paranoid, also ps4 isnt some sort of magical technology dude, its performing better than x1 yes - but that fanboyism of yours is really not healthy dude, and imo you should atleast think or put some effort before you even press "submit post". again im no alt, and i dont need to provide any information that im not an alt or, that you are prove you wrong - just that you believe half of the bs you are writing, is more than enough to prove kingtito right or me for that matter..

Just that you attacking almost everyone here that likes ms or just think ms is doing any good.. that's some serious stuff dude, lay off for a while - go play some games and chill out..

It's really beyond me, how come you are still are around here..

Anyway im done with you, zero point in having any form of discussion with you - its like talking to a brick wall.

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 Strutten

@Suppaman100 said:

@tormentos: Tormentos bringing the truth out once again and making lemmings cry.

All he is doing, is making himself look rather dumb and showing lack of intelligence.. just that you support hi... ohhh who am i kidding right ? ;)
Although, this thread is pretty funny..

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466 slimdogmilionar

@tormentos said:

@slimdogmilionar said:

Your dumbass said:

1) I am not a cow

If you are going to accuse me of not been intelligent because i don't stay in topic,then 99%.99999999 of this forum including your self lack any intelligence,all threads here end derail.

Second all the contrary i am actually pretty smart to spot double standards like the one you use,so been without online play for 24 hours is bad.? How been without xbox 360 for 3 week wasn't for lemmings.?

See is this king of sh** that i can spot a mile away.

1) I didn't say you were a cow people quote me saying that.

2)You are a butthurt lemming who since the very start started to use secret sauce crap,while trying to act unbiased,you make constant wall of text arguments which make non sense,mostly all in favor of MS secret sauce crap,or defending MS all the time.

You are just mad because i totally ridicule you in your secret sauce theories,like when you try to imply that the cloud could be use to stream 6GB of data using Tile Resources which is completely idiotic and stupid.

Is not my fault that you are an idiot kid,stop eating all the secret sauce crap you heard outside here and you will not look so sad.

Is that you Kingtito from your other account.?

You lack basic comprehension skills. if I said most cows ignore you why would you say something about me quoting you.

Lol if anybody says anything other than what you believe then you accuse them of riding secret sauce. I post about getting more value from my PS+ subscription than my XBL and stuff all the time even talk about PS games I'm looking forward to so you are yet again wrong. I am unbiased but I don't like the fact that cows act like differences between the ONE and PS4 are so vast when they are not. You get mad because people believe things other than what you want to be the truth so you call them lemings and say they are butthurt. You go so far as to imply that you know more than the people who actually work in the industry and call them liars, unless its in the favor of PS4.

I never said the cloud would stream 6gb of data, what I said was it takes 32 mb to fill esram, M$ has figured out how to fit 6gb of data into that 32 mb. 32 mb is nothing to stream, thats like a 1-5min download on the average internet speed. This has been discussed over and over

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/xbox-one-8450/x1-esram-dx-11-2-from-32mb-to-6gb-worth-of-texture-1448545/?page=1

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467  Edited By kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

I systematically destroyed your arguments.

You LIE about getting your 360 fix free,then you changed your argument to claim you bought an extended warranty which would mean that you did pay for your repairs in fact you did it in advance since extended warranties are not free they cost a pretty penny an a 2 year one was what like $120.? So either way you pay.

The fact that you don't even know the xbox suffer from DRE and that thomson drives were the most problematic says it all,then you are so dumb that you mixed the PS1 upside down trick and tag it into the PS2 hahaha,then you claim the PS2 scratched disc when it was the xbox who scratched disc and the xbox 360 even more.

Basically you know sh** about gaming,i pasted link in your freaking face and even a video of the PS1 been turn out,you are clueless about anything PS1 or PS2,hell even about the xbox fakeboy..

Unlike you i use to repair those systems,and i use to mod xbox...lol

I don't care about you think i know what happen to those systems,and the PS2 was more prom to DRE because well it was selling 5 times as much as the xbox was,when the xbox landed the PS2 was already at 25 million sold dude,so yeah DRE was more common on PS2 for that reason,but DRE took time to happen,it didn't happen in 2 month,1 week and in many cases as soon as you open your box like it happen with the 360.

@Bishop1310 said:

This coming from an alter account with no even 1,000 post..lol

We you don't even post here well maybe from your other account...hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

The only things you manage to destroy is any credibility you might of had with your fellow cows. That's actually quite a feat these. Cows will praise Sony slapping a PS logo on shit and call it the greatest piece of shit in the world.

I guess you also missed the point where I said I got the extended warranty right after I purchased the 360. You know, that option MS gave to everyone that got a console during launch. So my 360 was actually covered for 5years from RROD. In most cases MS was able to get people back up and playing in a week with some obvious exceptions. You're just a moron and seem to these points.

Like I said, you destroyed nothing and have only managed to look even more the fool, if that was even possible.