Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10654 Posts

@Pedro said:

Seems like this is already upsetting the faction. 😂 Time to damage control.

If the ps5 cost 2000 buck, then cows will need to damage control.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 ps5rulez
Member since 2020 • 456 Posts

@sealionact:
Umm pc manufacturers buy shit in bulk also bro, lol you can just do more on computers reason they cost more money.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9839 Posts

@ps5rulez: I see. So its the software that allows you to do more...right? Or are you saying its the hardware? Why should it cost more to "do more shit", when its the OS that allows you to do more?

I don't know why I'm even bothering with someone who thinks "rulez" is cool....

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ps5rulez

@sealionact: the hardware and software allows you to do more.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@wizard:

Wait what? Please back up that silly claim that the PS5 ssd is not very usefull you are simply talking out of your behind.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tormentos

@ps5rulez:

Is impossible to build a PC that beat or even match consoles fornthe same price.

The components on consoles this time around arent cheap on the PC side,sure un 2 years maybe.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ps5rulez

@tormentos: Console=one trick pony it's only for ''gaming'' for the most part you cant use it for work, gaming pc's can be used for work or gaming.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@tormentos said:

@ps5rulez:

Is impossible to build a PC that beat or even match consoles fornthe same price.

The components on consoles this time around arent cheap on the PC side,sure un 2 years maybe.

In a year or two, the comparison will be easy. In 3-4 the PC side will beat the console counterparts handily at a competitive price at the consoles first price drop. In 5-7 years, when these consoles are still around, PC gaming will be running circles around the consoles for a fraction of the cost.Console gamers will be standing still while the PC space continues to innovate. And Nintendo will keep innovating in their own way while Sony and Microsoft fight over fanboy scraps.

Sony and Microsoft are holding gaming back. The sooner they're gone, the better

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#59 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70486 Posts

I am sometimes amazed of some of the stupid things that are claimed on this forum from grown ass men.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ps5rulez

@goldenelementxl: Bro even a 7700k 4 core 8 thread cpu with gpu releasing in the future will still piss on ps5/xbox series x.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#61 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@goldenelementxl: You really think that in 5/7 years for 250/300$ you'll be able to build a PC that runs circles around the PS5/XSX?

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ps5rulez

@phbz: ebay+used says yes

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9839 Posts

@ps5rulez: Muhaha....how come every single time hermits back themselves into a corner regarding pricing, they bring up "Uh...a second hand pc is cheaper than a new console"?

I heard this hysterical argument countless times, and I'm amazed that some people are so desperate to win arguments that they resort to it.

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to tell me how pc hardware....not software....does more than a console.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ps5rulez

if pc's did nothing but play games they'd be the same price, but they do more so they cost more.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 ps5rulez

its no different than a car, typically trucks cost more than cars because they do more! no diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#66 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@ps5rulez: Sucks that they passed a law forbidding the sale of used consoles. But why buy used when stealing is so much cheap? Hell if you make some hostages you can even get some money back.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tormentos

@ps5rulez said:

@sealionact:

Umm pc manufacturers buy shit in bulk also bro, lol you can just do more on computers reason they cost more money.

This post here tell the whole story,you don't know shit.

PC manufacturers buy in bulks but you DONT,which is why a PC is more expensive to you,not because it can do more than a console,in fact consoles are just enclosed PC with a locked OS,in the xbox case it runs a modify version of windows so i am sure that if MS decide to release a full blow version of windows the xbox would run it like your normal PC would without problems and would do exactly the same crap your PC does.

There has always been a market for cpu been sold at quantities of 1,000,so if you bought that you get a certain price because you are a retailer,but there is an even lower tier when you buy MILLIONS of CPU,and i think sony and MS deal goes even beyond that,if i remember well they pay a royalty to AMD per chip and pay to make the chips them selves.

I think i saw an article on that long ago,when the xbox was made Nvidia fu** MS for that reason they manufacture the chips and didn't want to give MS a cut in price after more than a year,which pit the 2 companies in court were MS won,then Nvidia had the last laught as MS unveiled the 360 with BC with the xbox,and Nvidia took MS to court and MS was force to pay for emulating the GPU in the xbox.

@ps5rulez said:

@tormentos: Console=one trick pony it's only for ''gaming'' for the most part you cant use it for work, gaming pc's can be used for work or gaming.

No console can do what ever the hell the OS ask them to do,in fact the PS5 and xbox even come with blu-ray drives which many PC don't even have this days.

Consoles are for gaming,but are not limited to that,you can watch movies and even brawse the internet for a long time on consoles,what you don't get is office,quieken and all that crap because well the PS5 and xbox are consoles for gaming not for making taxes,presentations and that crap,but if MS decided to or sony both would run full version of windows without a problem.

PC don't cost more because of that PC cost more because you are 1 consumer making money for a long line of middle mans until the final built PC is on your hand,you are not sony or MS buying 50 million graphics chips and processors to AMD.

You know what it cost MS like $130 for each Xenos GPU on xbox 360 on 2005,and equivalent to that GPU and was a little weaker the 7800GTX was $550+ dollars in 2005 so you get the idea MS didn't pay even close to what you payed for a full card.

@goldenelementxl said:

In a year or two, the comparison will be easy. In 3-4 the PC side will beat the console counterparts handily at a competitive price at the consoles first price drop. In 5-7 years, when these consoles are still around, PC gaming will be running circles around the consoles for a fraction of the cost.Console gamers will be standing still while the PC space continues to innovate. And Nintendo will keep innovating in their own way while Sony and Microsoft fight over fanboy scraps.

Sony and Microsoft are holding gaming back. The sooner they're gone, the better

Yeah it will probably play out like that,after the years move on cheaper stronger hardware takes place,so on 2012 a 7970 and 680 were tops dogs,by 2015 not even close.

Na i would agree with that if PC wasn't full of hardware than is even weaker than the PS4,let alone the xbox one X.

PC always evolve but that evolution is super slow,more than half of steam still on 4 cores or less,consoles have 8 since 2013,since when 8 cores CPU have existed on PC?

The adoption rate is super slow,hell i just bought a good machine for emulation for $140 dollars a i5 with 16GB of ram,i was thinking of putting a RX580 to emulate everything without problems and run todays games on it as well if i chose to,and the total damage will be like $300 little over that,and still that CPU runs super fine is fast and responsive.

Those machines are selling like hot cakes all over the place.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ps5rulez

Any streaming device like roku or amazon firestick is cheaper than an xbox one or ps4 because why? it only does one thing stream, while xbox and ps4 play games but also stream lol.

BTW i built a gaming pc for 600 dollars last year more powerful than xbox one x.

pc's cost slightly more because they do more simple as that.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ps5rulez

@sealionact: they make profit on hardware and software.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ps5rulez

xbox one cost 500 dollars and my pc cost 600 dollars which is more powerful, lol the 100 dollar difference was giving me slightly more power and options and the ability to upgrade.

Well worth it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 tormentos

@ps5rulez said:

its no different than a car, typically trucks cost more than cars because they do more! no diff.

No they cost more because they are huge and have stronger motors which cost more to make compare to a smaller car.

If you are going to invest into 3 tons of hardware to make a product you can't expect to spent less than your other product with 1 ton of the same hardware.

Hell that theory is not even sustainable while you can race a truck yeah don't expect much results from doing so without heavily alter the machine and even then still you will not get the same results you will with a car.

@ps5rulez said:

Any streaming device like roku or amazon firestick is cheaper than an xbox one or ps4 because why? it only does one thing stream, while xbox and ps4 play games but also stream lol.

BTW i built a gaming pc for 600 dollars last year more powerful than xbox one x.

pc's cost slightly more because they do more simple as that.

I can build one now as strong as the xbox one X for $300+ and one stronger for a little over that.

PC cost more because you are not MS or sony who buy part in millions and can control their loses far better.

Not because they do more consoles are enclosed PC's with a lock OS.

@ps5rulez said:

xbox one cost 500 dollars and my pc cost 600 dollars which is more powerful, lol the 100 dollar difference was giving me slightly more power and options and the ability to upgrade.

Well worth it.

The xbox one X has been sold for less than $350 as of now there is a shortage of machine and there is a price gauging.

But ouside of that it was been sell for less than $350 depending on the models,now i saw them as much as $600 but again price gauging.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ps5rulez

@tormentos: xbox one was still 500 dollars when i built this pc, nice try tho.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7328 Posts

@Random_Matt said:

It's like people have forgotten how the PS5 SSD actually works. You really should get yourself up to speed on the subject.

yeah these people will never get it. funny how everyone is saying ssd this ssd that. the ps5 ssd has nothing to do with it. the ssd in the ps5 is like every other nvme ssd. its what its connected to. the custom main chip that is built around the ssd. that chip is built to get rid of bottlenecks of a ssd to get that ssd to become blazing fast. even though the pc is getting a faster ssd now the bottlenecks still exist.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8512 Posts

@ermacness said:
@Pedro said:

Well that can be another reason for cows to DC but it definitely not needed when cows are actively DC'ing for Only on PlayStation, HZD, DS coming to PC, PS Now on PC before that and yet to be released PS5 been beaten by a year old laptop as well as XSX's power advantage. Oh and did I forget the DC about Sony CEO calling consoles niche while also partnering with MS for cloud?

Cows already have their work cut out for them not to mention you don't even $2000 to beat the PS5.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11707 Posts

Imagine the triangles in the UE5 demo with this SSD... Just imagine.

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#78 dzimm
Member since 2006 • 6615 Posts
@loco145 said:
Loading Video...

PS5 already obsolete?

Am I the only one immediately turned off by any video that features such a stupid thumbnail? This seems to be a YouTube thing, where someone will put a picture of the "host" with an idiotic expression on his face and expect me to say, "Yes, I want to see what this moron has to say!"

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#79 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@dzimm: no i'm with you. I don't know why people follow tubers since this seems to be the norm. How do you even find this guy? Do you browse? And then pick the most annoying looking nonsense? It's a genuine question - maybe he's a smart guy, but I don't get the presentation style or the whole system for consuming this content in the first place

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#80 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70486 Posts

@xantufrog said:

@dzimm: no i'm with you. I don't know why people follow tubers since this seems to be the norm. How do you even find this guy? Do you browse? And then pick the most annoying looking nonsense? It's a genuine question - maybe he's a smart guy, but I don't get the presentation style or the whole system for consuming this content in the first place

Most Youtubers's content are exhausting to watch. They generally follow the same template of trying to be funny, relatable and always recommending you to subscribe as if users don't know how to subscribe after a decade.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#81 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@Pedro: I'm watching this video now - he's not THAT annoying I guess, especially compared to a lot of the "game reviewers" tubers we see posted here.

But I completely understand how a console gamer watching this would go "f*ck that - THAT'S PC gaming? Seriously, f*ck that".

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#82 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

This guy is a shill, fanboy and liar. Clearly did not learn his lesson when ousted by Sweeney. Wonder how much cash Gigabyte have paid him.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10654 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@ermacness said:
@Pedro said:

Well that can be another reason for cows to DC but it definitely not needed when cows are actively DC'ing for Only on PlayStation, HZD, DS coming to PC, PS Now on PC before that and yet to be released PS5 been beaten by a year old laptop as well as XSX's power advantage. Oh and did I forget the DC about Sony CEO calling consoles niche while also partnering with MS for cloud?

Cows already have their work cut out for them not to mention you don't even $2000 to beat the PS5.

Nice essay you got going on there, even though you completely missed the subject, and obviously the topic. We was talking about ps5's SSD to this particular SSD. Come to me and gloat about ps exclusives coming to PC when:

1. PC get ALL of the ps exclusives.

2. They releases simultaneously with their PC counterparts.

And did you really just try to use psnow on PC as ownage??!!!! You better go ask your colleagues if psnow on PC is even worth the recognition you're giving it 😆.

Then you go call out Sony's CEO on what he quoted about consoles yet there's a ps5 on the horizon, not to mention that the xbox is the ONLY platform that no longer believe in exclusives.

And about your "you don't even need 2000 bucks to beat a ps5" line, I'm willing to bet you that you can't buy a PC for the price of a ps5 and it outpaces it throughout the ps5 generation.

HaH!

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 PC_Rocks

@ermacness said:
@pc_rocks said:

Nice essay you got going on there, even though you completely missed the subject, and obviously the topic. We was talking about ps5's SSD to this particular SSD. Come to me and gloat about ps exclusives coming to PC when:

1. PC get ALL of the ps exclusives.

2. They releases simultaneously with their PC counterparts.

And did you really just try to use psnow on PC as ownage??!!!! You better go ask your colleagues if psnow on PC is even worth the recognition you're giving it 😆.

Then you go call out Sony's CEO on what he quoted about consoles yet there's a ps5 on the horizon, not to mention that the xbox is the ONLY platform that no longer believe in exclusives.

And about your "you don't even need 2000 bucks to beat a ps5" line, I'm willing to bet you that you can't buy a PC for the price of a ps5 and it outpaces it throughout the ps5 generation.

HaH!

How did I miss the topic? You tried to one up by throwing the cost of SSD when you have no idea that you don't need that to beat the PS5. Not that I'm surprised because like all cows you bought the snake oil Cerny sold you.

1. Already heard the same thing before with a little variations over the years. Let me remind again. PS Now won't get PS4 games, it uses PS3s. Then PS Now won't be on PC. No AAA game will be on PS Now. PS4 exclusives won't come to PC. LMAO. Wonder how will it change in the future? Have you already started thinking on the next iteration?

2. Ahh....so that will be the next iteration. Good to see you have already started working on the next DC. Though I wonder what will come after that.

Yes, I did use PS Now as ownage not because I care about it but how you guys have lost your sh*t about it already. :D

Take your anger to Sony's CEO not me.

Oh, I certainly can buy a PC with less than $2000 PC that will outpace the PS5 for the duration of its life. I still have a PC that I bought...actually upgraded in 2014 and to date it out performs not just the PS4 but Pro.

Like I said, the cows work has already cut out for them and you literally proved it with the reply without even realizing that on every single one of the points. LMAO, talk about self ownage.

HaHa!

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#85 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9439 Posts

You don't need to go that far tho.

Just get a few NVMe drives and put them in RAID 0. You can get half that speed for a few hundred dollars.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Gifford38

@ps5rulez said:

@wizard: Games like killzone 2/3 put cell to decent use, but it will be the same case with ps5's ssd multiplatform games wont really take advantage of it only 1st party sony games.

no as a developer you don't need to know any of this. you just tell the data in there game were to go and the process is done in front of your eyes at ultra high speeds. the ssd in the ps5 is not the reason for those speeds its the i/o main chip that the ssd is connected to. hence why epic said the best ssd solution. epic did not say best ssd. there custom main chip gets rid of the bottlenecks coming off the ssd.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#87 ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

Sure, it's only like $1,000 more.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tormentos

@ps5rulez said:

Last year the xbox one x was already been sold at discounted prices nice try on your end with your fake PC.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Gifford38
@wizard said:

@sealionact: True, accurate, and stupid aren't mutually exclusive.

@tormentos:

I'm making a comparison between cost, availability, and usefulness. Why Sony continues to implement less useful hardware decisions at moderate costs offset by total production is beyond me. Their engineering team is Apple levels of stupid (intentional as it maybe).

The PS5's SSD is not very useful but high availability to lower its cost. The CELLs function is the same. The Linus SSD up there isn't mass produced and with very little usability for most consumers so the cost is much, much higher.

Again, maybe they're using this as some workaround to offset CPU bottle necking but I don't trust Sony that this is going to work out like the marketing team may claim.

cell and a ssd speeds are different. why did epic change the code for there unreal engine 5? so getting rid of a ssd bottlenecks is apple levels of stupid now? the cell chip was hard because it was a different it uses spu's. ps 5 i/o is just a decompression block that gets rid of bottlenecks.

"By the way, in terms of performance, that custom decompressor equates to nine of our Zen 2 cores, that's what it would take to decompress the Kraken stream with a conventional CPU," Cerny reveals.

A dedicated DMA controller (equivalent to one or two Zen 2 cores in performance terms) directs data to where it needs to be, while two dedicated, custom processors handle I/O and memory mapping. On top of that, coherency engines operate as housekeepers of sorts.

"Coherency comes up in a lot of places, probably the biggest coherency issue is stale data in the GPU caches," explains Cerny in his presentation. "Flushing all the GPU caches whenever the SSD is read is an unattractive option - it could really hurt the GPU performance - so we've implemented a gentler way of doing things, where the coherency engines inform the GPU of the overwritten address ranges and custom scrubbers in several dozen GPU caches do pinpoint evictions of just those address ranges."All of this is delivered to developers without them needing to do anything.

Even the decompression is taken care of by the custom silicon.

"You just indicate what data you'd like to read from your original, uncompressed file, and where you'd like to put it, and the whole process of loading it happens invisibly to you and at very high speed," Cerny explains.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tormentos

@pc_rocks said:

How did I miss the topic? You tried to one up by throwing the cost of SSD when you have no idea that you don't need that to beat the PS5. Not that I'm surprised because like all cows you bought the snake oil Cerny sold you.

1. Already heard the same thing before with a little variations over the years. Let me remind again. PS Now won't get PS4 games, it uses PS3s. Then PS Now won't be on PC. No AAA game will be on PS Now. PS4 exclusives won't come to PC. LMAO. Wonder how will it change in the future? Have you already started thinking on the next iteration?

2. Ahh....so that will be the next iteration. Good to see you have already started working on the next DC. Though I wonder what will come after that.

Yes, I did use PS Now as ownage not because I care about it but how you guys have lost your sh*t about it already. :D

Oh, I certainly can buy a PC with less than $2000 PC that will outpace the PS5 for the duration of its life. I still have a PC that I bought...actually upgraded in 2014 and to date it out performs not just the PS4 but Pro.

Like I said, the cows work has already cut out for them and you literally proved it with the reply without even realizing that on every single one of the points. LMAO, talk about self ownage.

HaHa!

Even if it cost you $1000 cutting corners that some still is an achievement in your eyes?

Yeah enjoy renting PS exclusives 3 years after they are out on a 720p stream.😂

This is the reason why i consider you a fake hermit,downplaying the PS5 graphics but willing to jump into a shitty 720p stream head first to rent PS4 exclusives.😂

Surely you can see the irony in a so call member of the Master Race diving head first into a 720p over the internet stream.

If you are OK with that please never complain about graphics again.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Fedor

Cows in full damage control.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#92 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6215 Posts

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

HaHa!

Even if it cost you $1000 cutting corners that some still is an achievement in your eyes?

This is the reason why i consider you a fake hermit,downplaying the PS5 graphics but willing to jump into a shitty 720p stream head first to rent PS4 exclusives.😂

Surely you can see the irony in a so call member of the Master Race diving head first into a 720p over the internet stream.

Sony's shitty 720p streaming service, meanwhile Microsoft are replacing there kit with Xbox Series X consoles (rack server version/equivalent).

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Gifford38

@fedor said:

i don't need to imagine epic already showed what ue5 can do on the ps5 lol.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Fedor

@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:

That was bottlenecked by PS5's weak GPU. I wanna see a real rig with all them triangles.

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Wizard
Member since 2015 • 940 Posts

@sealionact: okay babe, whatever you say!

@tormentos

You do understand that SSDs don't render anything? Why must you bite the bait for Sony's tech? It's not "useless" it's just less useful than say an actual high end GPU/CPU.

The competency of Sony's engineering and marketing team should have been in question the moment they used VRAM for well...actual RAM lol.

@gifford38 I give absolutely zero shits what Wizardry Cerny says they're doing with their SSD. I already stated earlier that the only benefit I could see with this is alleviating a CPU bottleneck during intense streaming as you don't need to decompress.

However, even starting to compare it to an actual CPU is idiotic. It won't contribute to the render pipeline. Which is THE PROBLEM. The render pipeline is your limitation, not the storage. If you're streaming data at the rate where 15/gbps is useful that GPU in the PS5 won't have a memory solution to keep up, at least as far as screen space is concerned.

So WTF is the point? Player won't notice any benefit even if developers have a bit more flexibility here.

I can post a graph of memory bus vs stream data in high VRAM games if you'd like.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Gifford38
@tormentos said:
@ps5rulez said:

Last year the xbox one x was already been sold at discounted prices nice try on your end with your fake PC.

yeah i know he made a pc at 600 when the xbox one x was at 500 same power. does he have access to these gpu and cpu at the same cost as sony and abox? because you still have to buy everything else that in the pc and the tower and disc drive etc. blu-ray drive cost 50.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:

That was bottlenecked by PS5's weak GPU. I wanna see a real rig with all them triangles.

yeah sure when it comes. but right now the only un5 footage is done on a ps5. so your the one imaging the triangles because you have not seen it. lol now do you get my joke.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Fedor

@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:

yeah sure when it comes. but right now the only un5 footage is done on a ps5. so your the one imaging the triangles because you have not seen it. lol now do you get my joke.

But Epic already confirmed a 2070S and a decent NVME will do that demo fine. That's weak sauce, let's see the triangles not held back by weak hardware.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:

The funny thing is it won't cost me 1000$ just like it didn't back in 2014. It cost me less than what it cost the likes of you with PS4 and then Pro. I'll get the more out of the system then you or the likes of you ever will. It will be cheaper with free online and more games. Keep digging that hole deeper.

Who said I enjoy your precious exclusives? I wouldn't play them if given for free along with the console but that doesn't mean you're not dying inside knowing that I have access to them without your precious plastic box.

Keep flip-flopping between me being a lem hiding behind PC and then a hermit when it suits you. It's fun watching you jump back and forth stripping your hair out because every post of mine lits a fire under your sorry a$$.

And you know why, you're the one who has repeated the cycle I outlined in my previous post. No, I don't see any irony at all rubbing in your face your real place i.e. a 'niche'. If there was any irony in that you wouldn't be DC'ing to hell and back about games on PS Now like you did in the years prior. Remain mad, always.

Now let's get back to the basics, fraud and see you run again wit your tail between your legs: For the 66th time where are the sources for GDDR is better than DDR for CPUs? 3.5 months and counting.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 PC_Rocks

@tdkmillsy said:
@tormentos said:

Sony's shitty 720p streaming service, meanwhile Microsoft are replacing there kit with Xbox Series X consoles (rack server version/equivalent).

Shhhh...don't confuse tormentos. He didn't realize he actually ended up shi*ting on Sony against Stadia, Geforce Now and xCloud. Just make a thread on Streaming services and he will come in defending the sub 720p sub 30 FPS service like he did in the past.