PS4 = Sales Leader. Wii U = Games Leader. Xbone = ?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@blueinheaven: Absolutely true. It's a "games leader" to people who wont scrutinize the games, and need them to be good. You get 4-5 games a year, that's your lot, you better enjoy them. And so Captain Toad becomes a "great game".

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

Xbone is the obvious POS leader

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts
@Litchie said:

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

How is the WiiU leading in games? It's got some nice exclusives but certainly not a good enough library to be anything other than a nice machine to play on the side.

I'd say the PS4 edged past the X1 with Bloodborne, but MS has some heavy hitters at the end of the year while Sony has nothing. PC is the clear winner though.

How is the Wii-U not leading in games? It has the biggest amount of good games. Why is PS4 or Xbone less of a "machine to play on the side" when they have basically no games?

Let's see...WiiU missed out on Alien Isolation, DA: Inquisition, Far Cry 4, GTA V, Shadow of Mordor, Wolfenstein, etc. The PS4 also has Bloodborne and Infamous SS, while the X1 has Forza Horizon 2, Ori, Sunset Overdrive, and Titanfall.

The WiiU has some great exclusives, but it misses out on just too much to be anything other than a side system. Unless of course you're a die-hard nintendo fanboy.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@arkephonic said:

This does NOT include PC because we all know that the glorious master race is so far superior that it's absolutely asenine to include it in such a discussion.

I'm trying to figure out the Xbone potential. If Wii U has the games, PS4 has the sales, what is Xbone thriving at? Even Bloodborne is better than anything Xbone has to offer. Then you have games running at lower resolutions on xbone as well. I can't think of anything. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that the newest Microsoft console would excel in no department. Worse UI even coming from a software company. It's nuts.

it's winning in the TV channel changing dept,lol

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@blueinheaven: Nintendo games are made for everyone. If you don't want to be talked down to, shape the hell up or deal with the insults.

If I went around saying Microsoft console fans were "brotards" and Sony console fans were "pedos" and the like, then yeah, I'd expect to have a wave of poison spewed at me because of it. So if you don't want to be treated like a douche, don't act like a douche.

not sure those are really comparable insults to being called a child....

Don't even try to understand children's logic.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

Isn't Xbox one ahead in the metagame or they are really close?

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#57 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

In a strange turn of events, this is how the consoles should really be viewed--

PS4 = Underwhelming, XO = Really Underwhelming, Wii U = Less Underwhelming Before PS4/XO

That last bit is so incredible it makes my head spin. MS and Sony did such a poor job that they made the Wii U suck less.