PS4 = Sales Leader. Wii U = Games Leader. Xbone = ?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

This does NOT include PC because we all know that the glorious master race is so far superior that it's absolutely asenine to include it in such a discussion.

I'm trying to figure out the Xbone potential. If Wii U has the games, PS4 has the sales, what is Xbone thriving at? Even Bloodborne is better than anything Xbone has to offer. Then you have games running at lower resolutions on xbone as well. I can't think of anything. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that the newest Microsoft console would excel in no department. Worse UI even coming from a software company. It's nuts.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

Xbone America. U.K. Leader the relevant markets that buy games IE: Apple > Android

its the same thing relevant buying good users that you can count on it to purchase your software and good faithed people

i don't trust the other countries

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

How could Bloodborne be better than anything on the Xbone when Forza 5 & Ori scored 9 on this website. Read the rules man.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

XBone = Damage Control King

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Exclusive resolutions leader. X1 is unmatched in the department.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#6 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@ProtossX: ' Xbone America. U.K. Leader the relevant markets that buy games IE: Apple > Android

its the same thing relevant buying good users that you can count on it to purchase your software and good faithed people

i don't trust the other countries'

ELL EM AYE OH

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

Didn't you just create a thread like this already? We know the PS4 is the sales leader but as far as games, that's subjective and doesn't hold true for every person.

Seriously cow, you can give it up.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@arkephonic said:

This does NOT include PC because we all know that the glorious master race is so far superior that it's absolutely asenine to include it in such a discussion.

I'm trying to figure out the Xbone potential. If Wii U has the games, PS4 has the sales, what is Xbone thriving at? Even Bloodborne is better than anything Xbone has to offer. Then you have games running at lower resolutions on xbone as well. I can't think of anything. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that the newest Microsoft console would excel in no department. Worse UI even coming from a software company. It's nuts.

Every twisted spin one demented and tormented soul could concoct and everything to discredit the Xbox One.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#10 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

The cow is a little too transparent on this one.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#11 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

ELL EM AYE OH

I don't understand that lingo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#12  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@93BlackHawk93: *sigh* It means

LMAO

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Xbone = the system you play when your PS4 or Wii U is in the shop.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52423 Posts

X1 can just as well be the game leader to certain people. What makes Ps4 the games leader?

See, I'll agree with sales leader. Ps4 kicks the shit out of the competition, sales wise, no doubt. But games wise? Anyone could argue Ps4/X1 or WiiU would suffice in that department. You saw you could make a point in your previous thread regarding this little match-up, and damn, you even gave a person flack for not putting in his personal experiences.

But that's what the "games king" is. Personal experiences. Some people would take the WiiU over the other two, and so on and so forth.

Ps4 wins in sales. That's a fact that won't change anytime soon. Games? That's up to the individual. No objectivity tied to that.

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RossRichard
Member since 2007 • 3738 Posts

XBone: Leader in porting last years exclusives to PC.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#17 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Xbox = FPS king

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@Shewgenja said:

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#19 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

X1 has my preferred games.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cainetao11

@chikenfriedrice said:

How could Bloodborne be better than anything on the Xbone when Forza 5 & Ori scored 9 on this website. Read the rules man.

I love Bloodborne but nope. I have just as much fun in Sunset Overdrive as I do in playing Bloodborne.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

I think you need to seperate this into age groups. Wii U is only games leader if you're 8 years old.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@ProtossX said:

Xbone America. U.K. Leader the relevant markets that buy games IE: Apple > Android

i don't trust the other countries

but they dont lead those markets....ps4 does

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Bigboi500

@blueinheaven said:

I think you need to seperate this into age groups. Wii U is only games leader if you're 8 years old.

That's some old-school, outdated trolling right there. Try something new.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 blueinheaven

@Bigboi500 said:

@blueinheaven said:

Speaking the truth is outdated trolling these days? Do you accuse everyone who says something that touches a nerve of outdated trolling?

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Bigboi500

@blueinheaven said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@blueinheaven said:

Speaking the truth is outdated trolling these days? Do you accuse everyone who says something that touches a nerve of outdated trolling?

bla bla bla douchebag ignorant troll

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 blueinheaven

@Bigboi500 said:

@blueinheaven said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@blueinheaven said:

Well thanks for clarifying your thoughts and explaining your argument but hey enough of this there is much jumping up and down to be had with Mario my apologies for interrupting your intelligent adult pursuits.

35cent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By 35cent
Member since 2008 • 934 Posts

The X1 is probably the best in terms of multimedia capabilities. Also, games leader is subjective no? For me personally, the X1 has the most attractive games library out of the three.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bigboi500

@blueinheaven said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@blueinheaven said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@blueinheaven said:

Well thanks for clarifying your thoughts and explaining your argument but hey enough of this there is much jumping up and down to be had with Mario my apologies for interrupting your intelligent adult pursuits.

You're breaking the rules by attacking groups instead of playing the SW games. Games and systems are allowed to be attacked, but not the people that play them.

Play by the rules or get the **** out of here. Keep it up I'll keep attacking you on a personal level, loser piece of shit.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@blueinheaven said:

@Bigboi500 said:

You're breaking the rules by attacking groups instead of playing the SW games. Games and systems are allowed to be attacked, but not the people that play them.

Play by the rules or get the **** out of here. Keep it up I'll keep attacking you on a personal level, loser piece of shit.

um what?

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 blueinheaven

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@blueinheaven said:

@Bigboi500 said:

um what?

Yep, I'm going to step out at this point. He's out of control.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Bigboi500
@blueinheaven said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

um what?

Don't attack groups on a personal level and I wont come after you on a personal level. Simple.

You said only children play Nintendo games, that's attacking sheep on a personal level. Stick to the games and systems, don't attack users of games and systems. Easy.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

The Wii U has the least amount of games what the hell are you smoking lol

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@cainetao11: You played Ori yet? Or not your type of game? I was hooked on that till I beat it...took me 14 hours and lots of deaths Lol.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 blueinheaven

@Bigboi500 said:
@blueinheaven said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

um what?

Don't attack groups on a personal level and I wont come after you on a personal level. Simple.

You said only children play Nintendo games, that's attacking sheep on a personal level. Stick to the games and systems, don't attack users of games and systems. Easy.

I talk to people on here as though they are people I don't do the 'sheep' 'herms' 'lems' 'cows' thing I find it painfully immature and actually cringeworthy to read. I didn't say only children played Nintendo games I IMPLIED the games are designed for children and if you can look at any Nintendo first party game and think they are NOT designed for children well one of us is living a lie and hey, it's not me.

I don't need you or anyone else to tell me how to post on here. I try to post with respect for the people I am talking to unlike you and If I step out of line I am sure one of the mods will tell me. You are not a mod so get over yourself already.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Bigboi500

@blueinheaven: Nintendo games are made for everyone. If you don't want to be talked down to, shape the hell up or deal with the insults.

If I went around saying Microsoft console fans were "brotards" and Sony console fans were "pedos" and the like, then yeah, I'd expect to have a wave of poison spewed at me because of it. So if you don't want to be treated like a douche, don't act like a douche.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 cainetao11

@chikenfriedrice said:

@cainetao11: You played Ori yet? Or not your type of game? I was hooked on that till I beat it...took me 14 hours and lots of deaths Lol.

Oh yeah I did. I wasn't going to but I read up on the reviews and figured I'd give it a go. I play it on weekends when I have access to my X1. Still haven't finished it yet and yeah its difficulty rivals bloodborne in a way LOL

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lostrib

@Bigboi500 said:

@blueinheaven: Nintendo games are made for everyone. If you don't want to be talked down to, shape the hell up or deal with the insults.

If I went around saying Microsoft console fans were "brotards" and Sony console fans were "pedos" and the like, then yeah, I'd expect to have a wave of poison spewed at me because of it. So if you don't want to be treated like a douche, don't act like a douche.

not sure those are really comparable insults to being called a child....

systemdefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 systemdefender
Member since 2014 • 49 Posts

Wii U is leader in games no one wants to play

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bigboi500

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

They really are because Nintendo fans have had to deal with that kind of abuse since forever here. It's just as bad as people calling hermits "basement dwellers" and such. Some of the mods think insulting sheep like that is acceptable, I don't. So I'll handle those things like this, and if the mods wont do something about it I will. If I lose my account because of it, then that's on me.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lostrib

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

They really are because Nintendo fans have had to deal with that kind of abuse since forever here. It's just as bad as people calling hermits "basement dwellers" and such. Some of the mods think insulting sheep like that is acceptable, I don't. So I'll handle those things like this, and if the mods wont do something about it I will. If I lose my account because of it, then that's on me.

I'm not even sure what to say to that...

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

You people are quick to forget history. Look at last gen.

Took a while for PS3 to catch up, but it did eventually.

I suspect a lot of great games, exclusives, and new ips for the next 5 years on the Xbone due to the fact they will be trying to play catchup in sales.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Bigboi500

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

I'm not even sure what to say to that...

No offense, but I'm not overly concerned one way or the other about your opinions.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

#43 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

@blueinheaven: if bayonetta 2 Zelda ninja gaiden zombi u are kid material then I don't know I'd recommend you be a parent there's more but you get the pictures

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#44 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@arkephonic: media box

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

Xbox One will have Battlefront and EA's biggest games first on their console, a week before the competition. Wii U and PS4 users can't say that about their consoles..

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Guy_Brohski said:

Xbox One will have Battlefront and EA's biggest games first on their console, a week before the competition. Wii U and PS4 users can't say that about their consoles..

lol you're actually talking about EA access like it's worth owning an Xbone for? LMAO! What's the point when PS4 will most likely get the superior version of the game?

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

How is the WiiU leading in games? It's got some nice exclusives but certainly not a good enough library to be anything other than a nice machine to play on the side.

I'd say the PS4 edged past the X1 with Bloodborne, but MS has some heavy hitters at the end of the year while Sony has nothing. PC is the clear winner though.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@ProtossX: Except the Xbox one isn't winning in the US or Uk

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#49 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34565 Posts

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

How is the WiiU leading in games? It's got some nice exclusives but certainly not a good enough library to be anything other than a nice machine to play on the side.

I'd say the PS4 edged past the X1 with Bloodborne, but MS has some heavy hitters at the end of the year while Sony has nothing. PC is the clear winner though.

How is the Wii-U not leading in games? It has the biggest amount of good games. Why is PS4 or Xbone less of a "machine to play on the side" when they have basically no games?

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#50  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Xbox One the failure leader? sounds about right