PS4 not only is more powerful but also has better features

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

LOL @ the lem tears and damage control in this thread. It's pretty ironic that M$ prides themselves in making OS and they screwed up so bad in the Xbone OS. The lem meltdowns at Xbone launch will be epic.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@danabo said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

RGB full. You can do the same thing on the PS4. Just up the contrast and sharpness. The PS4 version looks much closer to the PC version than the Xbone version does. Are you implying the Xbone version is more definitive than the PC version?

There is no Magic TV setting to improve textures. Stop repeating this nonsense!

I hope he continues, he's a constant example of why Cows are the special ed class of the internet.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@SonofK said:

Why do I get the feeling that BattlefieldFan1 is Famousfortimer back for revenge after Tom Warren disproved his nonsensical crap. Some people need to learn to let things go.

Nope. It's an alt of someone most likely the user battlefieldfan4.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

A lot of the stuff posted in the Op is false TC.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

So wait, can we be non fanboyish for a second and get a legit answer here? Can the XBox One not do party chat like the 360 does? Like if my friend is playing GTA V and I'm on ghosts we can be in the same party and talking. Also, friends list aren't there? So if I hit the xbox button on my controller it won't have a friends list anymore? Please can someone who isn't spouting fanboy rhetoric please answer lol

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SonofK

@I_can_haz said:

LOL @ the lem tears and damage control in this thread. It's pretty ironic that M$ prides themselves in making OS and they screwed up so bad in the Xbone OS. The lem meltdowns at Xbone launch will be epic.

LOL You should of stayed out of this thread, at least it would of given the idea that cows had enough intelligence to not support an idiot/troll like battlefieldfan1, especially since everything he's spouting was debunked weeks ago.

You just showed that cows are willing to support any idiot as long as their wanking Sony, putting you in the same boat, GG

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@danabo said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

RGB full. You can do the same thing on the PS4. Just up the contrast and sharpness. The PS4 version looks much closer to the PC version than the Xbone version does. Are you implying the Xbone version is more definitive than the PC version?

There is no Magic TV setting to improve textures. Stop repeating this nonsense!

The textures are not better on the Xbone. Stop fellating Ballmer's sweaty nutsack and come back to reality.

The textures are the same quality on the Xbone and PS4. One is at 720p and the other is at 900p.

Microsoft also screwed up their contrast and sharpness settings to make the ONE version look sharper. The colors are unnatural. Do you really want to play a game where you can only see 50% of the environment because the blacks are so dark that you can't see the other half of the screen?

No, just no.

"What is curious is the level of "pop" given to the Xbox One's textures, where - bizarrely - artwork often seems to be more detailed than on PlayStation 4." - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-next-gen-vs-pc-face-off-preview

So what's going on with Xbox One?

Xbox One was also acquired at full range 0-255 RGB with the dash set accordingly, in line with the other versions - exactly how we approach every Face-Off. We have now had informal confirmation from a very good source that current Xbox One hardware has issues with full-range RGB output that are not present on either PC or PS4. We asked DICE for comment and were told that they are "investigating the video output range and settings for Xbox One".

Is this the result of you processing the footage to make it look better compared to PlayStation 4?

Um, you don't make a game look better by crushing subtle detail. The lowering of dynamic range like this physically can't make a game look better - it can only look worse. - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-face-off-qa
---------

Adjusting your TV settings will not magically produce rocks.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

@super600 said:

@SonofK said:

Why do I get the feeling that BattlefieldFan1 is Famousfortimer back for revenge after Tom Warren disproved his nonsensical crap. Some people need to learn to let things go.

Nope. It's an alt of someone most likely the user battlefieldfan4.

he is battlefieldfan6 too (banned account) and he just posted with his other alt on the top of this very page..

Avatar image for BattlefieldFan1
BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BattlefieldFan1
Member since 2012 • 841 Posts

@WadeFan said:

So wait, can we be non fanboyish for a second and get a legit answer here? Can the XBox One not do party chat like the 360 does? Like if my friend is playing GTA V and I'm on ghosts we can be in the same party and talking. Also, friends list aren't there? So if I hit the xbox button on my controller it won't have a friends list anymore? Please can someone who isn't spouting fanboy rhetoric please answer lol

To do party chat, you have to either:

A) Not be playing anything

B) Be playing the same game

If your friend if playing GTA V and you're playing Ghosts, you will NOT be able to party chat with him because the VoiP APIs are different for GTA V and Ghosts. On the PS4, there's only 1 VOiP API and all games have to use that API. On the Xbox ONE, each dev has to code their own VOiP API, so you may not have a party chat if you're playing different games.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@SonofK said:

@I_can_haz said:

LOL You should of stayed out of this thread, at least it would of given the idea that cows had enough intelligence to not support an idiot/troll like battlefieldfan1, especially since everything he's spouting was debunked weeks ago.

You just showed that cows are willing to support any idiot as long as their wanking Sony, putting you in the same boat, GG

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By danabo

@WadeFan said:

Microsoft's Xbox One will support eight-player party chat when the console launches next month, a Microsoft spokesperson told Game Informer.

This number is the same as what the Xbox 360 supports, and mirrors the number that the PlayStation 4 allows in its Party Voice Chat.

Microsoft told Polygon earlier this year that the Xbox One's in-game chat and Party Chat will be powered by Skype, "which improves voice quality during multiplayer game sessions." Skype integration also means players can call any of their Skype contacts for voice or video chat exclusively, or while playing a game.

The company confirmed in August of this year that Xbox One users will not be able to voice chat with friends on an Xbox 360 "for a variety of technical reasons."

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/24/5025138/xbox-one-will-support-eight-player-party-chat

Loading Video...

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1: Is this a JOKE THREAD? Seriously, tell me this is a JOKE THREAD so I can at least know you actually have some intelligence.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SonofK

@I_can_haz: Ahh the classic cow tactic, can't come up with an intelligent retort, post a retarded picture about anger, tears or backside aches. Just make sure not to put your moms credit card in your PS4 so it doesn't get stolen again.

BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 BattlefieldFan1

@danabo said:

@WadeFan said:

Microsoft's Xbox One will support eight-player party chat when the console launches next month, a Microsoft spokesperson told Game Informer.

This number is the same as what the Xbox 360 supports, and mirrors the number that the PlayStation 4 allows in its Party Voice Chat.

Microsoft told Polygon earlier this year that the Xbox One's in-game chat and Party Chat will be powered by Skype, "which improves voice quality during multiplayer game sessions." Skype integration also means players can call any of their Skype contacts for voice or video chat exclusively, or while playing a game.

The company confirmed in August of this year that Xbox One users

will not be able

to voice chat with friends on an Xbox 360 "for a variety of technical reasons."

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/24/5025138/xbox-one-will-support-eight-player-party-chat

Loading Video...

Again, you're posting nothing that debunks what reliable insiders have claimed.

The Xbone does have party chat and it's powered by skype. We know that. What we're talking about is X-GAME CHAT, fool.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By blackace

@Badosh said:

This is the worst thread I've ever seen. Straight up.

You got that right. Then he has a nerve to ask for some one to rebuttal him? LMAO!!

How do you rebuttal something that is complete FALSE and STUPID all at the same time?

BattlefieldFan1 your a joke. Please refrain from making any addition bogus threads. You are seriously embarrassing the cows more then they already have been.

0/10 for this thread. Once AGAIN, TCHBO!!! LMAO!!

BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 BattlefieldFan1

@blackace said:

@Badosh said:

You got that right. Then he has a nerve to ask for some one to rebuttal him? LMAO!!

How do you rebuttal something that is complete FALSE and STUPID all at the same time?

BattlefieldFan1 your a joke. Please refrain from making any addition bogus threads. You are seriously embarrassing the cows more then they already have been.

NeoGAF insiders have claimed that the Xbox ONE's online features rivals the PS3's online features. You can't x-game chat. You can't invite them to your gaming sessions... Just buy a PS3. What's the point in buying the Xbone. lol...

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 blackace

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@blackace said:

@Badosh said:

NeoGAF insiders have claimed that the Xbox ONE's online features rivals the PS3's online features. You can't x-game chat. You can't invite them to your gaming sessions... Just buy a PS3. What's the point in buying the Xbone. lol...

Idiot you can invite other XBox One gamers to your session. You can Chat with other XBox One gamers and group chat with this. Of course you can't chat with other XBox 360 gamers. I don't even think the 360 has Skype on it. NeoGaf is nothing but Sony fanboys, so no on will ever believe anything they say.

BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 BattlefieldFan1

@blackace said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@blackace said:

@Badosh said:

Idiot you can invite other XBox One gamers to your session. You can Chat with other XBox One gamers and group chat with this. Of course you can't chat with other XBox 360 gamers. I don't even think the 360 has Skype on it. NeoGaf is nothing but Sony fanboys, so no on will ever believe anything they say.

Microsoft has yet to show those features working in real time, yet they had no problems showing their amazing TV-to-Game transitioning. A little suspicious, don't you think?

You can chat with people as long as everyone who's in your party chat isn't playing anything or are all playing the same game. You can not chat with people who are playing different games

And funny how you claim NeoGAF isn't trustworthy when they've been right about almost everything so far.

CoD: Ghosts and BF4 res on the next-gen console. They were also right about the res of CoD Ghosts and BF4 on the 2 current-gen consoles as well as the other current-gen console that has the power of a console that should have been released 5 years ago.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1:

So hang on MS are stating you can x game chat but you call it BS and yet you trust a random gaf insider wow you are a pratt.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Whoa thanks @sonofkirk I had no idea that the PS4 UI was so high tech and sexy on top of being so user friendly. Sony has done it once again. I guess I wont be booting straight to disk/game like last gen. No wonder the crowd was such in a frenzy.

I'm sad that MS went with a W8 style UI having worked with it extensively in real life and for my job I'm not a fan, guess I'll have no other choice but to boot straight to game with it.

Thanks for the share. Karma added friend request sent!!!

BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By BattlefieldFan1

@Duckyindiana said:

@BattlefieldFan1:

So hang on MS are stating you can x game chat but you call it BS and yet you trust a random gaf insider wow you are a pratt.

Microsoft was talking about party chat, not x-game chat. There's a difference.

If you're in the main-menu and you're not playing any games, you can talk with others who aren't playing games. If you're playing a game, you can chat with your friends who are also playing the same game.

You can not, however, chat with people who aren't playing the same game as you are.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 SonofK

@Heil68 said:

Whoa thanks @sonofkirk I had no idea that the PS4 UI was so high tech and sexy on top of being so user friendly. Sony has done it once again. I guess I wont be booting straight to disk/game like last gen. No wonder the crowd was such in a frenzy.

I'm sad that MS went with a W8 style UI having worked with it extensively in real life and for my job I'm not a fan, guess I'll have no other choice but to boot straight to game with it.

Heli, the K in my name is for Krypton, and you suck at this whole passive aggressive shtick.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 danabo

@Heil68 said:
"snip"

You can do better than that, Heil.

Also, is there a clearer video for the PS4 UI than the one posted?

Or any sort of run-down/walkthrough of the PS4 UI at all?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 blackace

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@blackace said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@blackace said:

@Badosh said:

Microsoft has yet to show those features working in real time, yet they had no problems showing their amazing TV-to-Game transitioning. A little suspicious, don't you think?

You can chat with people as long as everyone who's in your party chat isn't playing anything or are all playing the same game. You can not chat with people who are playing different games

And funny how you claim NeoGAF isn't trustworthy when they've been right about almost everything so far.

CoD: Ghosts and BF4 res on the next-gen console. They were also right about the res of CoD Ghosts and BF4 on the 2 current-gen consoles as well as the other current-gen console that has the power of a console that should have been released 5 years ago.

Where is your proof? Where are your links from Microsoft or a M$ Rep stating this? If you don't have that, then you might as well have this thread LOCKED.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Heil68

@SonofK said:

@Heil68 said:

Heli, the K in my name is for Krypton, and you suck at this whole passive aggressive shtick.

Passive aggressive? Oh no no, Sony teaches us to Live, Learn and Love, no aggression here, just plain LOVE, Please join us and LEARN so you can LIVE.

BattlefieldFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 BattlefieldFan1

@blackace said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@blackace said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@blackace said:

@Badosh said:

Where is your proof? Where are your links from Microsoft or a M$ Rep stating this? If you don't have that, then you might as well have this thread LOCKED.

Someone's getting a little mad.

I understand. As a 360 fan, I was shocked at how much Microsoft screwed up. Halo is done. The controller stinks. The OS is a mess. Xbox LIVE has terrible features on par with the PS3.

It must be so frustrating to be an xboner right now.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 danabo

So, no other videos or walkthroughs for the PS4 UI... :(

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@SonofK said:

@BattlefieldFan1:

Listen I respect a good troll but you're trying too hard, 2/10 only because you seem to actually believe what you're saying

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/10/24/xbox-one-will-support-eight-for-party-chat-at-launch.aspx

X game chat, friends list, followers

Famousmortimer has already been debunked and humiliated, Tom Warren showed the OS running flawlessly.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Slow, clunky, hideous chud of a UI on the PS4, Sony still cannot do software or networking to save their lives

Cows have literally been beaten so bad that they've entered a state of delusion, it's a natural reaction to stress and panic that occurs the hardships of realities become too much to handle.

You're a prime example of cognitive dissonance.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

No wonder MS and investor want to drop xbox brand. They will probably sell to chinese company and Turn 10 will develop for phun station 4.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By SonofK

@Suppaman100: Adorable, how long did it take you to Google that?

JTH_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#84  Edited By JTH_22
Member since 2005 • 1438 Posts

Well nothing to see here. I've read through this entire thread and all I've seen offered as "proof" are a couple forum posts by other GS users and neoGAF (nothing confirmed just rumors TC is trying to pass off as fact). When you have some actual evidence to back up your claim I'll be glad to see it but until then.... I was already convinced to get a PS4 but if this is meant to sway others you need to do better. Prove any of this and it will matter.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Suppaman100

@SonofK said:

I'm sry I used big words you don't understand.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 SonofK

@Suppaman100 said:

@SonofK said:

lol really? That must explain why a majority of your post consist of dem tears, cry moar, butt hurt or other internet lingo, I'd like to think I took a big part in the 10 minutes it took you to look that up and somehow integrate into a sentence, which was still a failure, have fun with your awful UI.

vaderhater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vaderhater
Member since 2003 • 3972 Posts

@SonofK: lol

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Suppaman100

@SonofK said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@SonofK said:

lol really? That must explain why a majority of your post consist of dem tears, cry moar, butt hurt or other internet lingo, I'd like to think I took a big part in the 10 minutes it took you to look that up and somehow integrate into a sentence, which was still a failure, have fun with your awful UI.

LOL, I really made you upset, didn't I?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 blackace

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@blackace said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@blackace said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@blackace said:

@Badosh said:

Someone's getting a little mad.

I understand. As a 360 fan, I was shocked at how much Microsoft screwed up. Halo is done. The controller stinks. The OS is a mess. Xbox LIVE has terrible features on par with the PS3.

It must be so frustrating to be an xboner right now.

SOOOOOO.. YOU HAVE NO PROOF!! RIGHT?!?! LMAO!!! STUPID COWS. LMAO!!

I'll have to say one thing. COWS ARE ENTERTAINING!!! LMAO!!

dubt72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 dubt72
Member since 2004 • 37 Posts

^^^He seems more annoyed, as if by a gnat buzzing around.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 blackace

@SonofK said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@SonofK said:

LMAO!! That's Cow language for, "I've only have a 5th grade education and learned most of my words from the forums."

LOL!!!

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5885 Posts

I had a laugh at this thread.

Nice Joke.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 SonofK

@blackace said:

@SonofK said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@SonofK said:

LMAO!! That's Cow language for, "I've only have a 5th grade education and learned most of my words from the forums."

LOL!!!

And then they try to turn it around to make it sound like they're purposely using internet lingo in some pathetic attempt to troll. Cows try so hard to rationalize and adapt, and pass themselves off as intellectuals, bless their hearts, but they end up failing each time.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Heil68

Innovation-->Technology-->Value, the hallmarks of Sony. We are humbled Sony.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Joke Thread. Seriously. Just say the PS4 is more powerful and cheaper. But better features than the Xbox One is a pure joke.

linkdarkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By linkdarkside
Member since 2003 • 6279 Posts

not matter what the Xbox One does it will not mach the PS4.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@danabo said:

Why am I reading that in my head with an African accent?