Ps3 will miss one of the best games of 2009

• 132 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chapnzaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#101 chapnzaba
Member since 2005 • 2302 Posts
I'm getting it on PC.
halobrotherx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 halobrotherx
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Left 4 Dead 2 is gonna make happy many Pc and xbox 360 owners. This is a million seller game, it's too bad it won't come to the sony console, too.

wirey87
its not a exclusive like halo
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

360 owners are missing out on UC2, Demon's Souls, KZ2, Ratchet and Clank, etc...

patriots7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 patriots7672
Member since 2008 • 3249 Posts

It's too bad that Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2, Ratchet & Clank a Crack in Time, and Heavy Rain are only on PS3 and you can't play them on PC or your 360.

Talk to the hand!!

Cait__Sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Cait__Sith
Member since 2009 • 2326 Posts

[QUOTE="789shadow"]

They can just play it on PC.

xsubtownerx

Are cows still hiding behind their imaginary high end rigs? .. :lol:

Left 4 dead1 and 2do not need anything near a high end rig to play :? Basically if you're posting on these forums your PC qualifies.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
Lmao any pc can play that game, its using the valve engine which is 5 years old, ownage not aprroved ;)
Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#107 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

another fps ...., seriously you guys aren't tired of shooting stuff in a fp view?

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

and everyone without a PS3 will miss out on the actual best games of 2009

tekkenlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 tekkenlaw
Member since 2004 • 9598 Posts

Was there really any point to this topic? 360 will miss two of the best games of 2009, Uncharted 2 and Demon's Souls.

Both consoles get good games.

Kleeyook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#110 Kleeyook
Member since 2008 • 5213 Posts
[QUOTE="789shadow"]

themyth01
How could he overlook that, geez, didn't he know every ps3 owner also has a top of the line PC with the latest graphics hardware...

I can play L4D2 on my crappy laptop. Well, with 640x480 res no lag. I can play SP on 800x600 running fine. And btw, L4D is not X360 exclusive.
Avatar image for DontBeHatin1983
DontBeHatin1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 DontBeHatin1983
Member since 2008 • 1044 Posts

Left 4 Dead 2 is gonna make happy many Pc and xbox 360 owners. This is a million seller game, it's too bad it won't come to the sony console, too.

wirey87

to bad PC and x360 gamers cant enjoy Deamon Souls or Uncharted 2. To bad 4 PC/ps3 owners they wont have time to play them all

mgkennedy5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#112 mgkennedy5
Member since 2005 • 1501 Posts
Well, that's what PC's are for
aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#113 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts
[QUOTE="789shadow"]

xsubtownerx
Are cows still hiding behind their imaginary high end rigs? .. :lol:

You mean their medium range rigs? Y'no since L4D1+2 don't need a high end gaming rig to play on?
jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts

[QUOTE="wirey87"]

DontBeHatin1983

to bad PC and x360 gamers cant enjoy Deamon Souls or Uncharted 2. To bad 4 PC/ps3 owners they wont have time to play them all

Exactly I don't have time to play all the games I want to play. I just got MW2, I still am waiting for xmas for Uncharted 2, rented R&C and AC2 from gamefly, I still want to play Dragon Age, Demon's Souls, and Borderlands so I am renting two of those maybe buying Dragon age, and by the time I get through them the Q1 2010 onslaught starts. I could care less about what essentially is an expansion to a Half-life 2 zombie mod that you are getting charged for.
stygiansanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 stygiansanity
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]If they wanted the game so damn bad they would buy the system for it.Cait__Sith
BINGO, one thing I don't get is fanboys always say that others are jealous of their games and wish they could have them. But thats not really the case because if they were so jealous htey would actually buy the system and the game.

That's not necessarily true. I'm dying to play U2 but there's no way I'm dishing out $300 for just one game. Anyone buying a console for a single game is basically buying a $360 game, which is a preposterous amount of money to spend on one title.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Drakes_Fortune
Member since 2009 • 5259 Posts
This gotta be one of the most overrated games ever. No joke. If this game didnt had co op it would be a 4-6 score game. Really bad graphics, gameplay isnt anything new, just the typical FPS, aim and shoot. no story at all, thers a virus that turns people into zombies so kill them all. Bad sound. So is there any good thing about this game? This gotta be one of the most unoriginal games ever. Just a FPS where you shoot trough hundreds of zombies over and over again.
stygiansanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 stygiansanity

This gotta be one of the most overrated games ever. No joke. If this game didnt had co op it would be a 4-6 score game. Really bad graphics, gameplay isnt anything new, just the typical FPS, aim and shoot. no story at all, thers a virus that turns people into zombies so kill them all. Bad sound. So is there any good thing about this game? This gotta be one of the most unoriginal games ever. Just a FPS where you shoot trough hundreds of zombies over and over again. Drakes_Fortune

you just described why it's so fun. 4 player co-op, hundreds of zombies, and lots and lots of gore all integrated into a very entertaining FPS experience. not to mention the difficulty that it can be ramped up to... seems impossible. add the versus mode, and you have a rather fun game.

gamefan274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#119 gamefan274
Member since 2007 • 1863 Posts

[QUOTE="Cait__Sith"][QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]If they wanted the game so damn bad they would buy the system for it.stygiansanity

BINGO, one thing I don't get is fanboys always say that others are jealous of their games and wish they could have them. But thats not really the case because if they were so jealous htey would actually buy the system and the game.

That's not necessarily true. I'm dying to play U2 but there's no way I'm dishing out $300 for just one game. Anyone buying a console for a single game is basically buying a $360 game, which is a preposterous amount of money to spend on one title.

Yeah but there's nothing else on the PS3 you want? Add in MGS4, Killzone 2, and a Ratchet game then your getting 4 $135 games. Actually, thats still alot. I feel stupid now...

stygiansanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 stygiansanity

[QUOTE="stygiansanity"]

[QUOTE="Cait__Sith"] BINGO, one thing I don't get is fanboys always say that others are jealous of their games and wish they could have them. But thats not really the case because if they were so jealous htey would actually buy the system and the game.gamefan274

Yeah but there's nothing else on the PS3 you want? Add in MGS4, Killzone 2, and a Ratchet game then your getting 4 $135 games. Actually, thats still alot. I feel stupid now...

I'd probably like to play MGS4 as well. But that's really it. I never cared for the GOW series and Forza 3 is an amazing game, so GT5 isn't a selling point either. So it's basically $300 for 2 games, and I just don't find that appealing, which was my initial point - spending $300 on a console for 1 (or 2 games) is just not worth it. And yeah, 4 $135 is still quite a bit - but it's much better than a $360 game =P
rp108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#121 rp108
Member since 2008 • 1743 Posts

[QUOTE="rp108"]

[QUOTE="themyth01"] How could he overlook that, geez, didn't he know every ps3 owner also has a top of the line PC with the latest graphics hardware...zarshack

PS3 fanboys say they will play it on PC but obviously prefer consoles since all they do is bash everything but the PS3. Either way, buying it for the PC is supporting Microsoft which therefore is supporting the 360.

No, owning a PC is with a Windows OS is supporting Microsoft, buying games does not support Microsoft.

Umm, yes it does. Buying games that were developed on a Windows platform supports Microsoft.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

I am quite aware of the differences in gameplay and environment. However, on the whole L4D2 does not seem like a complete sequel, and I am quite tired of the large number developers being lazy and sitting back on their last games' successes instead of continuing to move their franchies forward with newer experiences and innovations. There are still some developers pushing gaming to new heights and more power to them, but L4D2 looks like it is going to be more salt in an open wound irritated by rehash content being passed off as complete games with a 50-60$ price tag on it.

MajorGamer531

Doesn't seem?

Same with nearly every other sequel this generation.

Including GRAW2 in your display picture, for instance.
Or lets say, Uncharted 2.

These sequels take the previous formula then improve on it, adding more features and higher production values.

washd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 washd123
Member since 2003 • 3418 Posts

789shadow

ok? doesnt matter. they still cant play it on the ps3.

washd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 washd123
Member since 2003 • 3418 Posts

Umm, yes it does. Buying games that were developed on a Windows platform supports Microsoft.

rp108

not directly. MS recieves nothing not even royalities from games sold for windows. everything you need to make and sell a pc game for windows is free

Avatar image for battalionwars13
battalionwars13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#125 battalionwars13
Member since 2007 • 1264 Posts

789shadow
The PS3 would still be missing the game...
Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts
360 NEVER even has a remote chance of getting a demo of the best game of the year, and in my opinion this gen. Uncharted 2.
xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#127 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts
360 NEVER even has a remote chance of getting a demo of the best game of the year, and in my opinion this gen. Uncharted 2.Messiahbolical-
Yawn.. Dragon Age is by far the best game this gen. Not even in my opinion. I'm calling it fact.
Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts
[QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"]360 NEVER even has a remote chance of getting a demo of the best game of the year, and in my opinion this gen. Uncharted 2.xsubtownerx
Yawn.. Dragon Age is by far the best game this gen. Not even in my opinion. I'm calling it fact.

It's okay. I do realize that there unfortunate people out there such as yourself that can't afford a PS3 to experience TRUE greatness such as Uncharted 2, so you lower your standards. Don't worry. I wont judge your statements, as I realize that you just haven't seen the light. You're just a sheep in the dark with nothing to guide you, but once you finally save up that allowance that pop pop gives you every weekend and buy that PS3, you'll then have the candle you've been waiting for to guide you through the dark. ;)
RedruM_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 RedruM_I
Member since 2009 • 3051 Posts
Another rehashed overrated shooter? I'll pass.
LOXO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 LOXO7
Member since 2008 • 5595 Posts

Another rehashed overrated shooter? I'll pass.RedruM_I
It didn't even change that much from the first one and it gets a even better score. Only one year in dev. time too. :?

thunderf00t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 thunderf00t
Member since 2009 • 948 Posts
[QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"]360 NEVER even has a remote chance of getting a demo of the best game of the year, and in my opinion this gen. Uncharted 2.xsubtownerx

Dragon Age is decent so far, for me, but it feels like a by the books boiler plate Bioware game. Not exactly revolutionary stuff. Best RPG I've played this year, but that's just because it's been a terrible year for RPGs.
Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#132 Pixel-Pirate
Member since 2009 • 10771 Posts

[QUOTE="RedruM_I"]Another rehashed overrated shooter? I'll pass.LOXO7

It didn't even change that much from the first one and it gets a even better score. Only one year in dev. time too. :?

Apparently releasing something a group of modders could of done in a few weeks is AAA material.