Possibly the greatest commercial for a game...ever

  • 55 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Chutebox (37365 posts) -

Watch and enjoy

Note: If you don't care for American Football, you might not care.

#2 Posted by lawlessx (46778 posts) -

Kevin Hart just kills me sometimes lol

#3 Posted by freedomfreak (40953 posts) -

That's not a Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal commercial!

#4 Posted by RR360DD (11991 posts) -

hah that was pretty cool

#5 Posted by blackace (20886 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Watch and enjoy

Note: If you don't care for American Football, you might not care.

Only thing I can say is, "Bla-bla bla... Bla-bla..blablalblablalbalba..... Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla... Bla bla bla .. Bla BLa. Bla Bla Bla...." lol!!

That was pretty funny. Kevin Hart is a trip.

#6 Posted by faizan_faizan (7866 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Note: If you don't care for American Football, you might not care.

Thank God for this note.

#7 Posted by Mr_Huggles_dog (1215 posts) -

Great commercial.

Too bad it's for such a shitty game (more than likely).

#8 Posted by PikminWorld (231 posts) -

Sad that the commercial is probably better than the actual game. Madden can be fun but, they should add more like All Pro Football did.

#9 Posted by MuD3 (1285 posts) -

I have never played a madden game and don't give a single fuck about football... still an entertaining commercial.

#10 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3055 posts) -

Eh. Kevin Hart is annoying.

#11 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -

Some American thing I don't get...

#12 Posted by BldgIrsh (2689 posts) -

Epic Meal Time was a great touch for this commercial. Damn it was good.

#13 Posted by Elpresador-911 (316 posts) -

lol great comercial, cant wait for the season to startup

#14 Posted by Chutebox (37365 posts) -

@PikminWorld said:

Sad that the commercial is probably better than the actual game. Madden can be fun but, they should add more like All Pro Football did.

More effort and money was most likely put into this than the game.

#15 Edited by B4X (5232 posts) -

Hart is a horrible comedian IMO "predictable jokes". That commercial is funny though.

EDIT: Watch Dave Chappel: Killing them Softly.

That's funny!

#16 Posted by B4X (5232 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@PikminWorld said:

Sad that the commercial is probably better than the actual game. Madden can be fun but, they should add more like All Pro Football did.

More effort and money was most likely put into this than the game.

QFT sadly. Madden ps2 sprites>>>>>>>>>>>>this garbage they release today.

#17 Posted by foxhound_fox (88743 posts) -

That's not the Constellation Aquila commercial.

#18 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151458 posts) -

Ugh....I turned it off...it was annoying. Much like Kevin Hart and EA.

#19 Posted by SolidGame_basic (17950 posts) -

that was terrible. you need to see more gaming commercials!

#20 Posted by KBFloYd (13831 posts) -

hey same madden game we just renewed our monopoly on football... U mad?

dont worry chew on this commercial you idiot and buy our game.

#21 Posted by handssss (1837 posts) -

Mehhhhh

this is still better.

and more recently, this was prob the last big game commercial that really stuck with me (even if I don't really care for the games)

#22 Edited by -Unreal- (24544 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Watch and enjoy

Note: If you don't care for American Hand-Egg/Rugby for pussies who wear maxipads, you might not care.

Not my cup of tea.

#23 Posted by Chutebox (37365 posts) -

@handssss: The Gears commercial never did anything for me. Might be because I have literally no emotional attachment to the characters. Like, at all.

#24 Edited by Shewgenja (9631 posts) -

America really is turning into a massive urban ghetto. Cool story. I don't have enough ADD for this.

#25 Posted by Shewgenja (9631 posts) -

and if he let his house burn, wouldn't the TV and console lose power? God, Americans are dumb.

#26 Posted by heretrix (37413 posts) -

That commercial is so stupid it's BRILLIANT.

#27 Posted by handssss (1837 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@handssss: The Gears commercial never did anything for me. Might be because I have literally no emotional attachment to the characters. Like, at all.

There was no emotional attachment for anyone to any of the characters when that ad came out. But this ad certainly got tons of attention. Either from people marking how poorly the song itself fits with a game like that or how well the game looked. Whatever the reason, how many people saw this ad at least 1 time on TV and remembered it.

#28 Edited by Truth_Hurts_U (9260 posts) -

Seems like they watched to many Old Spice ads.

#29 Posted by mems_1224 (47269 posts) -

Of course the dude who likes foreskins can't embed a damn video.....

#30 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

What the fuck lol that was good

@mems_1224 said:

Of course the dude who likes foreskins can't embed a damn video.....

Ease up there boi!

#31 Edited by mems_1224 (47269 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

What the fuck lol that was good

@mems_1224 said:

Of course the dude who likes foreskins can't embed a damn video.....

Ease up there boi!

He likes a team with a racist name, that makes him a racist :P

foreskins are a lot less offensive than redskins

#32 Edited by Chutebox (37365 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

What the fuck lol that was good

@mems_1224 said:

Of course the dude who likes foreskins can't embed a damn video.....

Ease up there boi!

He likes a team with a racist name, that makes him a racist :P

foreskins are a lot less offensive than redskins

Oh you bitch haha. Don't start that dumb shit.

#33 Posted by Boddicker (2803 posts) -

Meh.

I could only watch half of it.

#34 Edited by happyduds77 (1484 posts) -

Cringe worthy

#35 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4508 posts) -

I don't care about American Football, but I still thought it was funny.

#36 Edited by Renegade_Fury (17223 posts) -

I call shenanigans. There's no way LMJ is competent enough to return anything for a TD.

#37 Posted by silversix_ (14794 posts) -

Aimed at Call of Duty douches

#38 Posted by Gamerno6666 (1587 posts) -

@handssss said:

and more recently, this was prob the last big game commercial that really stuck with me (even if I don't really care for the games)

Wow that was depressing.

#39 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14453 posts) -

I don't think I've ever found Kevin Hart to be remotely funny.

They must have spent some serious money on that however, too bad it's madden.

#40 Posted by mems_1224 (47269 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I don't think I've ever found Kevin Hart to be remotely funny.

Probably because you're racist.

#41 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14453 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I don't think I've ever found Kevin Hart to be remotely funny.

Probably because you're racist.

The fuck?

I love eddie murphy.

#42 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14453 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@mems_1224 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

What the fuck lol that was good

@mems_1224 said:

Of course the dude who likes foreskins can't embed a damn video.....

Ease up there boi!

He likes a team with a racist name, that makes him a racist :P

foreskins are a lot less offensive than redskins

Oh you bitch haha. Don't start that dumb shit.

That's ok bro, the Rockets are synonymous with cocks. Which we all know Memes is a fan of.

He just can't stand to be away from that phallic imagery.

#43 Posted by mems_1224 (47269 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I don't think I've ever found Kevin Hart to be remotely funny.

Probably because you're racist.

The fuck?

I love eddie murphy.

Of course you love white comedians

#44 Posted by mems_1224 (47269 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

@mems_1224 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

What the fuck lol that was good

@mems_1224 said:

Of course the dude who likes foreskins can't embed a damn video.....

Ease up there boi!

He likes a team with a racist name, that makes him a racist :P

foreskins are a lot less offensive than redskins

Oh you bitch haha. Don't start that dumb shit.

That's ok bro, the Rockets are synonymous with cocks. Which we all know Memes is a fan of.

He just can't stand to be away from that phallic imagery.

Quite the stretch there.

#45 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14453 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

@mems_1224 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

What the fuck lol that was good

@mems_1224 said:

Of course the dude who likes foreskins can't embed a damn video.....

Ease up there boi!

He likes a team with a racist name, that makes him a racist :P

foreskins are a lot less offensive than redskins

Oh you bitch haha. Don't start that dumb shit.

That's ok bro, the Rockets are synonymous with cocks. Which we all know Memes is a fan of.

He just can't stand to be away from that phallic imagery.

Quite the stretch there.

You would know about stretching.

#46 Edited by Dannystaples14 (968 posts) -

The Mad World trailer for Gears of War still gives me chills.

#47 Posted by mems_1224 (47269 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

You would know about stretching.

you're better than those try hard jokes bro.

#48 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14453 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

You would know about stretching.

you're better than those try hard jokes bro.

You'd know about trying something hard too.

#49 Posted by mems_1224 (47269 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

You would know about stretching.

you're better than those try hard jokes bro.

You'd know about trying something hard too.

#50 Posted by lamprey263 (24208 posts) -