Playstation Plus - 12 free games

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
nice lineup of games. Too bad ive played most of em
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
I recommend Saint's Row 2 to anyone who hasn't played it yet.EliteM0nk3y
ya i love saints row 2.i still play it often.great buy.
Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts
I literally have none of those. I might get PSN+ just to take advantage of this great deal.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#154 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
This is garbage compared to all the free games XBL has given me over the past 12 months. ...oh wait
Chuubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Chuubby
Member since 2012 • 251 Posts

So are they actually yours ? Or do Sony just take them away again when you cancel your sub ?

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

I don't get it... if you can afford a superscription for a games console surely you have already bought all the games you want.Grey_Eyed_Elf

Usually the first response isnt the dumbest. Sometimes I wish I could see the road map of reasoning that leads guys like you from point a to point b.

This is awesome though. A friend called me earlier to tell me about it and I thought he was bullsh*tting me (as he usually does). I'm still not jumping on the PS+ bandwagon, but this is a damn good deal.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#157 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
Awesome. Too bad I already have LBP2 and that piece of $hit that A4O is.
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#158 Jrfanfreak88
Member since 2008 • 1792 Posts

Is this the big PS Plus surprise they where talking about? I'm really not impressed. Most of those games are meh at best. Saints Row 2(which has no trophies) is already free for people that own Saints Row 3 and I don't think this is for european customers. US offer only.

Crossel777
Just between InFamous 2 and LBP2 I have well over 100 hours invested in these titles and you say they are meh at best? Highly disagree with you :)
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Jrfanfreak88
Awesome. Too bad I already have LBP2 and that piece of $hit that A4O is.ShadowsDemon
So? Download LBP2 then trade in the disc version and get something else?
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Jrfanfreak88

So are they actually yours ? Or do Sony just take them away again when you cancel your sub ?

Chuubby
Why would they allow someone to pay $5 for $260 worth of games and actually let them keep the games if they decide to no longer pay the $5 a month? It would take over TWO YEARS of paying $5 a month to pay for the current price of these games on the PSN store. People like you that make statements like these just blow my mind. How on Earth do you think Sony can continue to do great deals like this if they don't keep people in the subscription service? Otherwise you could just pay $5 a month if you see a deal you like and then just cancel whenever you want without consequence. It's like saying HEY if I rent a movie from Netflix and cancel my subscription do I get to keep it the movie I just got for FREE!?!?!?!??! Ugh some of ya'll are insanely frustrating.
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Jrfanfreak88
I literally have none of those. I might get PSN+ just to take advantage of this great deal.Messiahbolical-
InFamous 2 and LBP2 make it worth it. Both games have easily 20 hours+, over 50 hours each if you get into the online created content or just unlocking everything you can.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]Awesome. Too bad I already have LBP2 and that piece of $hit that A4O is.Jrfanfreak88

Physical copies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>downloaded ones. I'm a collector.
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Jrfanfreak88

Bu bu bu I rather pay to rent the online portion of my games.

Eddie-Vedder
That statement is so true. Don't see how they complain about $5 a month meaning we get tons of discounts and free stuff when they have to pay nearly that just to be able to play their games online.
Jrfanfreak88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Jrfanfreak88
[QUOTE="Jrfanfreak88"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]Awesome. Too bad I already have LBP2 and that piece of $hit that A4O is.ShadowsDemon

Ah, well in that case I understand. I'm one of those people where if I can get a sweet deal on the digital version I'll get it and then trade in the physical disc for more games. Like when Borderlands GOTY edition was on sale on the PSN I actually traded in the disc for more than what I downloaded it for.
Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

12 free games and people still finds the negatives, that's System Wars for ya;)

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
Downloading the games :) I've honestly gamed most of the time on my Xbox and it's only been until recently that I've given my PS3 more time, so all these games that I hadn't bought are a nice plus for me :)
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Thanks Sony :)

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Sounds like make.believe.

• Just Cause 2 - (really wanted to rent it , but never got around to it)
  • Tomb Raider - (wanted to play it , but passed on it)
  • Sideway New York - (looked pretty good , but passed on it)
  • Ratchet and Clank A4O - (something ok to rent I guess , but I passed on it)
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 - (was going to buy it soon)

Just the 1st month of releases would pay for the subscription for the entire year.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#170 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts
Gotta admit, PS+ is one helluva rental service. Too bad I already played the games they featured this month. If only you could choose any game to rent, I'd be on it, but then again there's always Gamefly, Redbox, and Blockbuster if that's still around.
Sphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Sphire
Member since 2004 • 2081 Posts
Wait...that's the new VF5 Final Showdown that's free. Damn, that alone might not be worth PS+, but that's a great deal if you're getting PS+ anyway.
Chuubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Chuubby
Member since 2012 • 251 Posts

[QUOTE="Chuubby"]

Jrfanfreak88

Why would they allow someone to pay $5 for $260 worth of games and actually let them keep the games if they decide to no longer pay the $5 a month? It would take over TWO YEARS of paying $5 a month to pay for the current price of these games on the PSN store. People like you that make statements like these just blow my mind. How on Earth do you think Sony can continue to do great deals like this if they don't keep people in the subscription service? Otherwise you could just pay $5 a month if you see a deal you like and then just cancel whenever you want without consequence. It's like saying HEY if I rent a movie from Netflix and cancel my subscription do I get to keep it the movie I just got for FREE!?!?!?!??! Ugh some of ya'll are insanely frustrating.

Steam, mon ami.:cool:

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Jrfanfreak88"] So? Download LBP2 then trade in the disc version and get something else?Jrfanfreak88

Ah, well in that case I understand. I'm one of those people where if I can get a sweet deal on the digital version I'll get it and then trade in the physical disc for more games. Like when Borderlands GOTY edition was on sale on the PSN I actually traded in the disc for more than what I downloaded it for.

That's a nice deal there. I have maybe 40 PS3 game cases and I'm still going. I had to get a few games like DS2 on PSN because my younger brother would have found the disc and played it front of my parents. :|
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts
I always get PlayStation Plus for the amazing discounts. Since I buy alot of games trough the PlayStation Store I literally saved over hundreds of dollars. The free rental games are a nice extra. I usually download them, play them, collect it's trophies and then move on to other games. Also you get alot of free dynamic themes and avatars which you can keep forever. Right now you can download 46 themes i believe for free, which are worth like 1 or 3 dollars per theme if you aren't subscribed to PlayStation Plus. And it allows you to upload your saved games to the PlayStation Network.
Avatar image for anujgoyal290288
anujgoyal290288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 anujgoyal290288
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
sounds great! list of free games different in India and worried about the hard disk getting overloaded as great games are free now for playstation plus subscribers. Now I ve got a reason to renew my membership
Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts
Yeah I signed up for 90 days. Wouldn't mind playing some VF5 (although I suck), Infamous 2 and LBP2. And of course Sony take them away once you un subscribe...it's a subscription service - access to those games is what you PAY for. Not even sure why that's necessarily a bad thing, considering it's pretty cheap and the norm for any subscription based service.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
[QUOTE="Karnage108"]No thanks. My PSN+ subscription is running out soon and I'd rather just stick with XBL which actually enhances my multiplayer experience and doesn't just bribe me with free games that don't interest me. Good deal for those that don't already have the games though. Also lol @ people like finalstar acting like they don't already own these games.

Enhances...hahahaaaa More like allow you to play online.. I payed for live when Reach was out,and i got nothing out of it,a few hours of enjoyment in Halo Reach,so i pay $20 to play reach for 3 months,i threw my money away. XBL is a rip off and 360 fans surely deserve to be rip off,i would pay for PSN+ and get games,you pay for live and get nothing but online play,which i already get free.
Doobsac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Doobsac
Member since 2010 • 26 Posts

It doesn't suck, you are just poor and can't afford it. Kill yourself.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#179 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts
I literally have none of those. I might get PSN+ just to take advantage of this great deal.Messiahbolical-
lol.