Phil, MS New IPs Needs To Sell For Them To Continue Making That IP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

Microsoft have tried pushing out a lot of new IPs this generation so far- they started this generation by pushing Ryse: Son of Rome and D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die for the Xbox One, then pushed out Sunset Overdrive the next year. This year alone saw them try with Quantum Break and ReCore, while next year sees them release Sea of Thieves and Scalebound.

The problem, of course, has been the uncertainty surrounding all of these new games- when Sony push out a new title, chances are that it will be developed further beyond that one game, and into a series or a franchise. However, at this point, are you really expecting a Sunset Overdrive, Ryse, or Quantum Break follow up? Especially given that the developers for all three of those games are now openly working on other projects not exclusive to Xbox One? At that point, can you even hope that Microsoft’s new IP next year will get follow ups, ever?

Speaking on Twitter, Xbox boss Phil Spencer discussed Microsoft’s need to balance the push for new IPs with commercial success, noting that new IPs need sales and room to expand if Microsoft is to look into developing them further. “Sales are part, IP has to have room to expand and team to expand. I’m always learning, sometimes painful, sometimes with a smile,” Spencer said on Twitter. In response to a fan stating that not knowing whether or not they will get to return to the world makes them enjoy a game’s characters less, Spencer added, ” It’s the same with TV shows or movies. But we’ve also all seen sequels that did as much harm as good. Balance is really tough.”

I suppose I must give Spencer credit for being honest here, if nothing else- at least he hasn’t strung people along with false hopes that every single game that Microsoft put out may be something that gets revisited eventually in the future. That said, I hope some of Microsoft’s new IP next yer fare better than their efforts so far have.

Basically, if it don't make dollars it don't make sense. There isn't a bottomless budget for Xbox games development that's contrary to psychotic lems belief.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

MS only does safe bets. That's why they stagnate. They're that friend who buys a new car every ten years and drive it til the wheels fall off and it screams for bloody murder every time they start it at 6 in the morning while pissing their neighbors off.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#3 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

Im ready for Halo 69

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

That is a big reason why I'm not MS fan.. They form studios to work on other people creations (Halo, Gear) rather than give them creative freedom to do their own IP. I myself works in creative field and Is not cool and fun at all to copy and work on other people's creation.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46533 Posts

I don't know, I can't think of any recent new MS IP that is gonna stick with us for years like Halo, Gears of War or Forza...

The last MS exclusive IP I really liked was Dead Rising 3 and that was a second/third party exclusive. Plus a last gen IP.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

...and this is why Sony will continue to destroy them in the games department. They don't take risks and their franchises stagnate and get stale. You can't be creative if you're only money driven, you have to be willing to lose money to come up with something new and exciting.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#7  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

Spencer's speaking from a business perspective which makes sense, especially when you are behind. It's the same reason they let Sony have the CoD deal.

But I don't really see how Sony releasing mediocre IPs that have a string of games that flounder like KillZone, Little Big Planet, Infamous and Resistance being better.

The best thing MS could do is go back to the original Xbox model where they focus on putting out a bunch of decent AA type games in the $19.99-$39.99 range and see what sticks. Seems like a more sustainable model than spending $100s of millions on movie games that take way too long to come out. Leave that for your main IPs which I'm cool with.

Cows here also have a distorted view of the type of games that Xbox has put out over the years. Both consoles are stagnating this gen as far as variety goes.

But in previous gens Xbox had a wide assortment of games. The original Xbox had all types of games including a lot of jrpgs, the 360 had all sorts of games on Live Arcade. 360s library was way better than PS3s.

Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Locutus_Picard
Member since 2004 • 4159 Posts

I'm trying to remember the last big exclusive from Microsoft. Dead Rising 4 huh? Maybe Phil should educate himself on the actual good IP's that are collecting dust in Microsoft's vault.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

This is why Microsoft has been so successful. They are willing to take these chances and create new IP's for their brand so they don't look stale. Here's to hoping they keep doing more.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

lol and you hear lemmings say PS4 fans don't buy games...the hypocrisy and irony runs deep in xbox fanboy veins but the reality is clear!

Sony fans continue to enjoy not just new IP, but HIGH QUALITY new IPs year after year while xbox fans only get a few C-grade side projects from MS because they know games aren't going to sell out of the traditional repeat cycle of Halo/Forza/Gears .

I will say this Under Phil things are at least getting a little better for the xbox division with titles like Scalebound and Sea of Thieves coming out next year, but if these two games don't sell it will be over for xbox fans as far as game selection goes this generation.

Xbox fanboys don't buy games, they just hate on the ones PlayStation fans have while watching videos of them on youtube and playing with their Master Chief dolls.

That is why PlayStation gets NEW IP AAAE games EVERY generation and xbox has ONLY ever received AAAE quality titles out of the Halo, Forza or Gears trio.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Well he's not wrong but Microsoft has got so much money it's a shame their not willing to sacrifice some to please fans. I myself would love another Ryse, Quantum Break, even Recore.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#13  Edited By aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

@kvally said:

This is why Microsoft has been so successful. They are willing to take these chances and create new IP's for their brand so they don't look stale. Here's to hoping they keep doing more.

I wouldnt say that, they have been pumping out sequels to franchises for a while now. They barely have new ips

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 QuadKnight

@oflow said:

@quadknight:

Both consoles are stagnating this gen as far as variety goes. Sure Sony finally has some on the way, but acting like they just have cornered the market on variety is kind of a false narrative.

And of course cows here have a distorted view of the types of games Xbox has put out over the years. You can usually tell because it's the people saying all Xbox has is Forza/Halo/Gears.

In previous gens Xbox had a wide assortment of games. The original Xbox had all types of games including a lot of jrpgs, the 360 had all sorts of games on Live Arcade. 360s library was way better than PS3s.

Nah, it's just the Xbone.

Halo/Gears/Forza all gen since last gen.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#15 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 70189 Posts

Ori and the Blind Forest is a great start as far as I am concerned.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 oflow

@casharmy: lol you're one to talk. You and a couple other cows around here spend most of your time hating MS because you think they owe you some kinda of apology because your a special jaded snowflake.

And high quality is subjective at best. See DriveClub, Knack, The Order, KillZone, No Mans Sky and all the shovelware out for PSVR.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#17 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Thats a huge mistake. The 1st Uncharted sales were mediocre at best but its now a huge success. The Witcher series are another example. If they push quality the sales will come... at least sometimes obviously

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kvally

@aigis: nah they both are creating a small number of new ips. Though I must say we are tired of Sony sticking in their safe zone by milking Uncharted/Gran Turismo/Killzones over and over. They are stagnant now.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@casharmy said:

lol and you hear lemmings say PS4 fans don't buy games...the hypocrisy and irony runs deep in xbox fanboy veins.

Sony fans continue to enjoy not just new IP, but HIGH QUALITY new IPs year after year while xbox fans only get a few C-grade side projects from MS because they know they aren't going to sell out of the traditional repeat cycle of Halo/Forza/Gears .

I will say this Under Phil things are at least getting a little better for the xbox division with titles like Scalebound and Sea of Thieves coming out next year, but if these two games don't sell I will be over for xbox fans as far as game selection goes this generation.

Xbox fanboys don't buy games, they just hate on the ones PlayStation fans have while watching videos of them on youtube and playing with their Master Chief dolls.

You're pretty dense aren't you cashangry? Where did Phil say games aren't being bought? This article is talking about sequels to games and reasons behind not continuing with a franchise.

You keep the blind hate up loser.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 oflow

@quadknight: care to quantify that with some PS4 games out now, not upcoming ones?

Im not seeing this huge disparity in variety cows always claim.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Thats a huge mistake. The 1st Uncharted sales were mediocre at best but its now a huge success. The Witcher series are another example. If they push quality the sales will come... at least sometimes obviously

True, but UC isn't really a great IP. It is in sales, but gameplay is mediocre.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22409 Posts

Lol, some of you cows are hilarious... you talk so much sh** & got your heads so far up Sony's arse... it's funny.

Anyway, while MS definitely relies alot on established franchises (which I do love), they have also supported some other stuff which I've loved... such as Ori and the Blind Forest and Sunset Overdrive (plus others).

But Sony is definitely better in this area... and I hope MS improves (which they are I think). I like the idea of Game Preview because we get to try these smaller titles before release too (like 'We Happy Few').

But having said all that, Sony relies on established franchises too. So cows acting like it's only MS is hilarious.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By casharmy

@Pedro said:

Ori and the Blind Forest is a great start as far as I am concerned.

A 2D side scroller? Did Ori even have a physical release? WOW a great start?

lol when the standards are this low for the fanboys you just have to laugh when they try to criticize games on other systems.

I'm not bashing the game, but Ori isn't a game that put much financial strain on MS to create. There was little risk in MS investing in a 2D scroller indie level game.

To date there is nothing MS has put out on a commercial level (at least having a physical release) that has quality and sales outside of Halo/Forza/Gears and that's the issue at hand...or rather it's MS's issue of not giving games a chance to grow even if they don't produce Call of Duty numbers every time a title is released.

This is the biggest difference between MS and Sony, the belief in a games vision, the developers and fan desires...out of these things MS only sees end profits.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

I wonder if the new IP that Black Tusk/Coalition was supposedly working on will ever see the light of day?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By casharmy

@kingtito said:
@casharmy said:

lol and you hear lemmings say PS4 fans don't buy games...the hypocrisy and irony runs deep in xbox fanboy veins.

Sony fans continue to enjoy not just new IP, but HIGH QUALITY new IPs year after year while xbox fans only get a few C-grade side projects from MS because they know they aren't going to sell out of the traditional repeat cycle of Halo/Forza/Gears .

I will say this Under Phil things are at least getting a little better for the xbox division with titles like Scalebound and Sea of Thieves coming out next year, but if these two games don't sell I will be over for xbox fans as far as game selection goes this generation.

You're pretty dense aren't you cashangry? Where did Phil say games aren't being bought? This article is talking about sequels to games and reasons behind not continuing with a franchise.

You're pretty upset to hear the truth...but this is the truth for all the idiotic xbox fanboys who made that claim about Sony fans.

Either you don't understand the topic or you're really slow.

lol if you don't think sequels to game is a DIRECT result of sales then you should just leave the threads now and get some fresh air because you're out of touch with reality especially when we're talking about king of milk Halo/Forza/Gears rehash ready M$.

The only people who are loosers here are the people who bought into xbone this gen expecting a greater selection of high quality exclusive games over what playstation would have lol.

#DealWithIt

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kvally

@casharmy: you have quite the interesting opinion. Funny, but interesting nonetheless.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4867 Posts

Call me crazy, but I think both Ryse and Sunset Overwatch could do good with sequels. Of course, Ryse's success would be largely dependent on Crytek, which is suspect, but they wouldn't be trying to develop against a moving target this time.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22870 Posts

I think it speaks more to the industry being out of whack and it should concern you.

Nobody makes games to lose money. There is a demand (apperently)for more power, along with more cinematic, graphic whoring, Hollywood actors (in our video games? wtf, why?)and a need to hit performance benchmarks that makes these game budgets astronomical.

Then they spend millions in marketing.

It's not a Xbox vs. Playstation thing , it's a "do you really want a halo 15?" Type of thing.

Vote with your wallet.

Merry Christmas everyone. Peace and love in 2017. Vacation starts tomorrow!

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@quadknight said:
@oflow said:

@quadknight:

Both consoles are stagnating this gen as far as variety goes. Sure Sony finally has some on the way, but acting like they just have cornered the market on variety is kind of a false narrative.

And of course cows here have a distorted view of the types of games Xbox has put out over the years. You can usually tell because it's the people saying all Xbox has is Forza/Halo/Gears.

In previous gens Xbox had a wide assortment of games. The original Xbox had all types of games including a lot of jrpgs, the 360 had all sorts of games on Live Arcade. 360s library was way better than PS3s.

As someone who posted on the Xbox forums a few days ago that listed a long list of Halo/Gears/Forza games, I shall now post a list of Sony games.

1. The Uncharted Collection
  2. Uncharted 4
  3. Uncharted: Lost DLC
  4. GOW 3: Remastered
  5. GOW 4
  6. TLOU: Remastered
  7. TLOU: part 2
  8. knack
  9. Knack 2
  10. GT Sport: demo
  11. GT Sport: Full game

Jak42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jak42
Member since 2016 • 1093 Posts
@oflow said:

But I don't really see how Sony releasing mediocre IPs that have a string of games that flounder like KillZone, Little Big Planet, Infamous and Resistance being better.

All those games you mention here, got at least 3 games in their respective series. You don't fund sequels in a for profit business to lose money, for the sake of fan fare. And those kind of games, don't need to sell 8 million copies to make the kind of profit that justifies funding another game.

Despite how you feel about those IP's, and the current state of them. They made millions for Sony and developers for some time. Or do you think Sony is a video game charity. Because if you still can't see the positive $$$$ signs of a sizable profit margin at this point. Then your honestly just being silly, by either ignoring or being ignorant of basic economics. And speaking of floundering IP's, Halo has actually been in big trouble for some time. So franchise decline isn't a Sony only issue.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 casharmy

@kvally said:

@casharmy: you have quite the interesting opinion. Funny, but interesting nonetheless.

You can view it as an opinion...but as far as I can tell, reality is doing a good job of supporting my perspective.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kvally

@lhughey: it appears there is a Ryse sequel coming.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#33  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
@Shewgenja said:

MS only does safe bets.

They bet on a triple A japanese RPG from Hideki Kamiya (who while one of the best game directors ever, isn't exactly a commercial gold mine), a more colorful open world game like Sunset Overdrive, and not that I'm a fan but the game/tv show thing that is Quantum Break. Microsoft doesn't invest enough in first party, and maybe doesn't take as many risks as Sony, with their flag ship studios. But, the facts do not fit your statements. They've taken some unsafe bets before, they just haven't had a truly big triple A hit since Gears of War as far as their new ips.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@casharmy said:
@kingtito said:
@casharmy said:

You're pretty upset to hear the truth...but this is the truth for all the idiotic xbox fanboys who made that claim about Sony fans.

Either you don't understand the topic or you're really slow.

lol if you don't think sequels to game is a DIRECT result of sales then you should just leave the threads now and get some fresh air because you're out of touch with reality especially when we're talking about king of milk Halo/Forza/Gears rehash ready M$.

The only people who are loosers here are the people who bought into xbone this gen expecting a great selection of high quality exclusive games over playstation lol.

#DealWithIt

Nope cause what you said has nothing to do with the actual article. I just found it a typical response from a moronic cow such as yourself.

Those claims are going off actual sales and again typical fanboy rhetoric. Still has nothing to do with what Phil said in the article. What he said is pretty true of any company selling a product. You're just sooo full of hate for MS that you'd see and make up what you want from an article.

Dense I tell you. I just explained what the article states you moron. I never made any claims because this isn't an article about any specific sales for any particular game. Your hate is going to cause serious health issues you angry little cow. I suggest you take a break

Well, actually the only losers here are the ones that actually think their opinion is a fact....guess that means you're a loser

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#35 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@FastRobby said:
@Vatusus said:

Cool opinion but shut up, no one cares

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kvally

@jg4xchamp: I am looking forward to even more of their exclusives in 2017. Scalebound (new ip) Crackdown 3, Below (new up) Halo Wars 2, Cuphead (new up) Ashen (new ip) Cities Skylines, Sea of Thieves (new ip), Phantom Dust, Gigantic (new up), and more.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

MS only does safe bets. That's why they stagnate. They're that friend who buys a new car every ten years and drive it til the wheels fall off and it screams for bloody murder every time they start it at 6 in the morning while pissing their neighbors off.

lol people are so biased. they just listed 7 new Ips from MS right in the title and we are only 3 years into the gen. everyone says halo/forza/gears lol but ignores Sony doing the same thing. UC4, TLOU2 (lets not forget 3 uncharted from ND before they were allowed to make a new IP.) Killzone (4 entries), Infamous (3 entries), MLB (yearly entry from sony san diego) God of war 4 (5th game from SSM in the god of war series) Gran turismo 7 (polyphony only made this franchise since 1992)

Why do people say it's a bad thing for devs to make sequels to popular and successful games? It's good business and it keeps the majority of their fans happy. and it's not like we don't get new IPs as well.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38 Primorandomguy
Member since 2014 • 3368 Posts

Cows are the most cancerous fanboys I swear. Instead of giving MS Credit coming out with awesome new IPs like D4, SO, and Ori, cows find other ways to bash them, like if they get sequels... STFU cows, seriously.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By QuadKnight

@xhawk27 said:
@quadknight said:
@oflow said:

@quadknight:

As someone who posted on the Xbox forums a few days ago that listed a long list of Halo/Gears/Forza games, I shall now post a list of Sony games.

2. Uncharted 4
  5. GOW 4
  8. knack
  9. Knack 2

Even though your list is bullshit and biased as **** (lol listing GT Sport demo as a released game?) it still shits over having only three franchises on Xbone.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pedro  Online

@quadknight said:

Even though your list is bullshit and biased as **** (lol listing GT SPort demo as a released game?) it still shits over having only three franchises on Xbone.

So, you are telling us that the PS4 library is so shitty that the only good games are PS3 games?

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1481 Posts

Those game's being on a shitty console with a lower userbase doesn't exactly help.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By casharmy

@xhawk27 said:
@quadknight said:
@oflow said:

@quadknight:

2. Uncharted 4
  5. GOW 4
  8. knack
  9. Knack 2

Nice list...I'll add some more that are certified high quality AA or above! (not gonna include the indie level titles for this one )

12. MLB: The Show *pick any year ;)

13. Ratchet n Clank

14. Bloodborne

15. BlazBlue: Central Fiction

16. Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

17. Dragon Quest Builders

18. The Last Guardian

19. Tearaway Unfolded

20. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance

20 is a nice round number I'll just stop there. Doesn't seem stagnated as far as quality or variety goes ;-) but that's on PS4's end of things....

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Pedro  Online

Look dat padding. LMAO

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@Vatusus said:
@FastRobby said:
@Vatusus said:

Cool opinion but shut up, no one cares

Yeah, everyone shut up when you have a different opinion! What is this, a forum?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 casharmy

@kingtito said:

Nope cause what you said has nothing to do with the actual article. I just found it a typical response from a moronic cow such as yourself.

Those claims are going off actual sales and again typical fanboy rhetoric. Still has nothing to do with what Phil said in the article. What he said is pretty true of any company selling a product. You're just sooo full of hate for MS that you'd see and make up what you want from an article.

Dense I tell you. I just explained what the article states you moron. I never made any claims because this isn't an article about any specific sales for any particular game. Your hate is going to cause serious health issues you angry little cow. I suggest you take a break

Well, actually the only losers here are the ones that actually think their opinion is a fact....guess that means you're a loser

lol man you are so mad it's funny.

Go ahead be angry and lash out at me with tears in your little rodent eyes because the truth is the mortal enemy of xbox fanboys like you. I won't hold it against you little guy.

I understand, you xbro fanboys don't buy games and Phil pretty much confirms that in the article that they need games to sell in order to take a chance on making sequels and you're upset and hurt because I pointed it out.

Too bad so sad. Call me names and scream at your computer screen and maybe it will help you sleep better at night but the reality won't change.

Happy meltdown xbot lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@oflow said:

Spencer's speaking from a business perspective which makes sense, especially when you are behind. It's the same reason they let Sony have the CoD deal.

The best thing MS could do is go back to the original Xbox model where they focus on putting out a bunch of decent AA type games in the $19.99-$39.99 range and see what sticks. Seems like a more sustainable model than spending $100s of millions on movie games that take way too long to come out. Leave that for your main IPs which I'm cool with.

Cows here also have a distorted view of the type of games that Xbox has put out over the years. Both consoles are stagnating this gen as far as variety goes.

But in previous gens Xbox had a wide assortment of games. The original Xbox had all types of games including a lot of jrpgs, the 360 had all sorts of games on Live Arcade. 360s library was way better than PS3s.

Killzone,Infamous,Resistance and LBP mediocre.?

No Mediocre is Recore and Quantum break which didn't even score freaking 80.

LBP 1 95%

LBP2 91%

LBP 3 79.%

Resistance 1 86%, Resistance 2 87%, Resistance 3 83%

Infamous 1 85%,Infamous 2 82%,Infamous 3 80%..

The fun thing is that you defend MS garbage games like Recore 63% is incredible how pathetic and blind your arguments are.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50638 Posts

@xhawk27 said:
@quadknight said:
@oflow said:

@quadknight:

2. Uncharted 4
  5. GOW 4
  8. knack
  9. Knack 2

They obviously both release sequels. Not going to get into this shit because it's silly, but 5 > 3!

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kvally

This is the worst Sony fan meltdown I have seen in days. Yikes.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22409 Posts

@primorandomguy: Lol, well said. Cancerous is a perfect description.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@oflow said:

360s library was way better than PS3s.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL you're as delusional as they get lem. The PS3 has more exclusive games in the 90+ Metacritic than the 360. Welcome to reality hon.