PC line-up is so full of no-name, bargain bin games

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 monstersfa
Member since 2014 • 398 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@monstersfa said:

@bldgirsh said:

@monstersfa said:

@lostrib said:

In what world are the souls games household names

Certainly much more popular than the pc games listed.

I will pick 3 random pc games from the list and compare the review counts to Dark Souls 2. I'm going to go out on a limb and state that review counts are directly proportional to sales.

Broken Sword 5 has 352 steam reviews

Half Minute Hero Second Coming has 120 reviews

Van Helsing 2 280 reviews

Dark Souls 2 has 11,749 steam reviews

Hey, cranler.

Not cranler.

Looks like a cranler. Smells like a cranler.

On topic: I agree with you Damien, PC gamers are stinky doo doo heads with butt face games.

We still on for rolling some yards and some ring n run later?

I'm not cranler and I'm not trying to be a cranler impersonator either. I just look at gaming from my unbiased chair and share my thoughts.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@monstersfa said:

I'm not cranler and I'm not trying to be a cranler impersonator either. I just look at gaming from my unbiased chair and share my thoughts.

What are your thoughts on this then?

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53  Edited By BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@monstersfa said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

@monstersfa said:

Not cranler.

On topic: I agree with you Damien, PC gamers are stinky doo doo heads with butt face games.

Ahh, so you are cranler's roommates' chair. This makes sense.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 monstersfa

@bldgirsh said:

@monstersfa said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

@monstersfa said:

Not cranler.

Really! This is the best you can do?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 Vaasman  Online
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

@monstersfa said:

@bldgirsh said:

@monstersfa said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

Well they already figured out you were cranler a while ago so I'd say that was better.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Jesus Christ, what a shitty thread. And it reaches the second page without it being closed yet..

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

TC is terribad.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#59  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@monstersfa said:

Make a few more alts, will ya, Crapler.

That IP ban looms right around the corner, my abused and battered friend.

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

Console games = Big budget AAA games

PC games = BBB (Bargain Bin Bomba) games

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#62 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@-Damien- said:

Divinity: Original Sin, Five Nights at Freddy's, Xenonauts, Wildstar, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2, Tropico 5, Broken Sword 5, LIfe Goes On, Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming, Arma 3, Betrayer, Age of Wonders 3, Smite, Banished, Loadout, SW The Old Republic Galactic Starfighter, Strike Vector, Insurgency, Blackguards, The Banner Saga among many others...

Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity, CIv 6: Beyond Earth, Elite Dangerous, Alone in the dark Reboot, Haunted House Reboot, J.u.l.i.a.: Among the stars, Ghost of a Tale, Ancient Space, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Dreamfall Chapters, Stronghold Crusaders 2, Gauntlet, The Sacred Tears True (JRPG), The Talos Principle, Solarix, Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm (2d Japanese fighter), etc

most gamers don't recognize them. They're certainly not iconic, household names like Uncharted, GTA, Souls games, FF, Halo, Mario, Zelda, Gran Turismo, or other AAA console games

I bet most of them are indie, kickstarter projects

1) PC got souls games ...

2) PC getting more and more attention of 3rd party developers with traditional console games like Street fighter or Tekken or MGS , GTAs ( did you know GTAs were PC games right ? ) find their way into platform for a reason

3) PC has/had some of the most iconic household games ever created like Diablo , Half life , Warcraft , Starcraft , League of Legends and more

4) And last but no least ... you like it or not ... PCs playing every single game existed on EVERY single console till 2006 era. So it has Halos , it has Zeldas , Marios , ALL FFs , GTs ... Uncharted 1/2/3 coming soon , just wait.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 monstersfa

@Jankarcop said:

@monstersfa said:

Make a few more alts, will ya, Crapler.

That IP ban looms right around the corner, my abused and battered friend.

Not familiar with this crapler fella.

I mainly post from my tablet which has a mobile connection which means I have a dynamic ip address that is constantly changing.

Then again i do nothing banworthy.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

Great thread TC, this will be put to use to convince a friend of mine to finally get a gaming PC, but you missed quite a few titles

• The Mandate
  • Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord
  • Dead State
  • Runemaster
  • Planetary Annihilation
  • War for the Overworld
  • Hearts of Iron IV
  • Star Citizen
  • Elite: Dangerous

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Lucianu said:

Jesus Christ, what a shitty thread. And it reaches the second page without it being closed yet..

A mod even posted in this thread, back on page 1.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts

+1 post.

monstersfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By monstersfa

@Maroxad said:

Great thread TC, this will be put to use to convince a friend of mine to finally get a gaming PC, but you missed quite a few titles

• The Mandate
  • Mount&Blade 2: Bannerlord
  • Dead State
  • Runemaster
  • Planetary Annihilation
  • War for the Overworld
  • Hearts of Iron IV
  • Star Citizen
  • Elite: Dangerous

Mandate looks somewhat interesting.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Lucianu

@clyde46 said:

@Lucianu said:

It's painfully obvious that this thread was excreted on the forums to chill out some puerile boredom. Why let this thread be and promote such shit posting is beyond me.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By clyde46

@Lucianu said:

@clyde46 said:

@Lucianu said:

It's painfully obvious that this thread was excreted on the forums to chill out some puerile boredom. Why let this thread be and promote such shit posting is beyond me.

Because there are only 3 mods for SW. Hazy who has a kid, Char who's a student and Wasdie who seems to be really busy. None of them have the time to mod this place.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#70 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@-Damien- said:

AD POPULUM AD POPULUM AD POPULUM AD POPULUM AD POPULUM AD POPULUM AD POPULUM AD POPULUM

Get out.

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 -Damien-

@AzatiS said:

@-Damien- said:

Divinity: Original Sin, Five Nights at Freddy's, Xenonauts, Wildstar, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2, Tropico 5, Broken Sword 5, LIfe Goes On, Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming, Arma 3, Betrayer, Age of Wonders 3, Smite, Banished, Loadout, SW The Old Republic Galactic Starfighter, Strike Vector, Insurgency, Blackguards, The Banner Saga among many others...

Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity, CIv 6: Beyond Earth, Elite Dangerous, Alone in the dark Reboot, Haunted House Reboot, J.u.l.i.a.: Among the stars, Ghost of a Tale, Ancient Space, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Dreamfall Chapters, Stronghold Crusaders 2, Gauntlet, The Sacred Tears True (JRPG), The Talos Principle, Solarix, Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm (2d Japanese fighter), etc

most gamers don't recognize them. They're certainly not iconic, household names like Uncharted, GTA, Souls games, FF, Halo, Mario, Zelda, Gran Turismo, or other AAA console games

I bet most of them are indie, kickstarter projects

1) PC beggedfor souls games ...

fixed that for you

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#72 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

I play games, not marketing campaigns. A lot of solid games on that list.

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 -Damien-

@Lucianu said:

@clyde46 said:

@Lucianu said:

so it's ok for PC to shit on console gamers in dozens, dozens of threads but when console gamers fight back you want the thread closed. yeah whatever.

do you really think those no name PC games are in the same class as console games with iconic names like Uncharted, GTA, Halo, Mario, Zelda?

CosmicD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#74 CosmicD
Member since 2004 • 48 Posts

@-Damien-: When you only play call of duty and don't widen your horizon, you're going to only know those games that are slapped in your face with big commercial marketing campaigns to back them; I find it pervert that you call the longest journey a " no name bargain bin game". You might be surprise how engaging the story is. And why categorizing kickstarter game as insignificant, would you like to see how star citizen is doing ?

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Lucianu
@clyde46 said:

Because there are only 3 mods for SW. Hazy who has a kid, Char who's a student and Wasdie who seems to be really busy. None of them have the time to mod this place.

I'm not talking about their valuable free time, which i can understand, but that a moderator saw this thread and let it alone. To have a good atmosphere in a forum is to have a community that discusses stuff as if they're face to face in a group.

That's hard to do on a forum because the backlash you'd get if you'd say something hopelessly idiotic would be far more tamer than saying the same thing in a live group, so naturally some people with a suppressed desire to get attention are going to go all out. People sometimes need a wake up call to realize that they're having a discussion with other flesh and blood people, and not anonymous entities in another dimension not correlated to the world we live in.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@monstersfa said:

@bldgirsh said:

@monstersfa said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

@monstersfa said:

Not cranler.

sup Cranler, why you no buy gaming pc?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 clyde46

@Lucianu said:
@clyde46 said:

I'm not talking about their valuable free time, which i can understand, but that a moderator saw this thread and let it alone. To have a good atmosphere in a forum is to have a community that discusses stuff as if they're face to face in a group.

That's hard to do on a forum because the backlash you'd get if you'd say something hopelessly idiotic would be far more tamer than saying the same thing in a live group, so naturally some people with a suppressed desire to get attention are going to go all out. People sometimes need a wake up call to realize that they're having a discussion with other flesh and blood people, and not anonymous entities in another dimension not correlated to the world we live in.

I see where your coming from but here we are arguing over electronic boxes that have no allegiance, companies that care only for our money and social media that seems hell bent of killing this industry. Thats not to say we can have a good intelligent discussion every once in a while but if you go to boards that are dedicated to one platform, it puts SW to shame. In that KZ thread we have going, we have users calling each other "retards" because one person does not agree with someone elses opinion.

To be frank here, I believe the problem stems from the lack of a ToU. When this place had a ToU, you had to really think about what you were writing because if you insulted another user they came down hard on you so you HAD to be creative. Now there are no boundaries, very little rules in place and even less moderation.

On the internet you can get away with things that would make you look like an idiot in front of your peers. I've seen arguments over consoles out in public and its embarrassing to watch. You really don't want to be associated with people of that ilk yet we surround ourselves here on the internet with the very people we would avoid in public. Why is that? Because of the very thing the internet is best known for. Anonymity. The only thing I know about you is that you like 2Pac and the only thing you know about me is that I like Mercedes trucks. I don't know who TC is, he could be a doctor, he could be a lawlyer or a teacher or a 15 year old with a chip on his shoulder.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Lucianu
@-Damien- said:

so it's ok for PC to shit on console gamers in dozens, dozens of threads but when console gamers fight back you want the thread closed. yeah whatever.

do you really think those no name PC games are in the same class as console games with iconic names like Uncharted, GTA, Halo, Mario, Zelda?

No, i want your thread closed because your post is devoid of any sort of argumentation that would not only back up your point of view, but also promote an interesting discussion.

You slapped a wall of random names that you obviously haven't put much effort in researching (here's a hint - some of those games have legendary talent behind them, have budgets in the millions, and are either highly anticipated by the gaming community, or they're played by a great number right now) and then you claimed that most gamers don't recognize them, without providing any sort of sense behind that train of logic of yours. Further more, most of the PC games on that wall are new IPs, comparing their popularity with multi million dollar franchises like Mario and Uncharted is ridiculous and a very poor attempt at taking a stab at PC exclusives.

If you want your opinion to be respected, then make a respectable one. How hard can it be? You don't want to look like a clueless troll that's having a hard on for attention on the internet? Then don't act like one.

I don't care if you're shitting on God, make your point clear and provide an argument that you spent more than 1 minute thinking about.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#79  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Lol , you are so uninformed individual . You just copied everything from John's thread and claim that , no one knows about these games .? Let's see :

• Divinity: Original Sin (Best cRPG in ages)
  • Wildstar (From former employees of Blizzard)
  • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 (Sequel to a great RPG that scored AA on this site)
  • Tropico 5 (One of the best city simulation games out there which is also coming to PS4 next month . Suddenly you'll love it now)
  • Broken Sword 5 (original Broken Sword is still considered as the greatest adventure game ever made)
  • Arma 3 (Best military sim out there and you do realize that DayZ was mod of ArmA 2 right .?)
  • Age of Wonders 3 (Never heard of this series .? Fail)
  • SW The Old Republic Galactic Starfighter (A game published by EA and made by Bioware . Development cost = over 200 million dollars . Most PS exclusives cost 20-30 million)
  • Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity (Both one of the most anticipated RPGs of this year)
  • CIv 6: Beyond Earth (No names .? Fail)
  • Elite Dangerous (Best upcoming Space Sim , until Star Citizen comes out)
  • Alone in the dark Reboot, Haunted House Reboot (Reboots of one of the most beloved games)
  • Ghost of a Tale (You do realize that , M$ had to beg and send devs free dev kit , so they can port this game to Xbox One right .?)
  • Ancient Space (Best space RTS in ages . Contains celebrity voice cast . Published by one of the greatest PC publishers , Paradox)
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (The most interesting game of this month which will be ported to PS4 next year)
  • Dreamfall Chapters (Epic fail if you don't know about The longest journey saga . I have seen dozens of threads about this game where people bragged about it getting a delayed PS4 version instead of Wii U . "Hell yeah Sony")
  • Stronghold Crusaders 2 (Never heard of it .? Lol OK)
  • Gauntlet (Reboot of one of the greatest ARPGs of all time)

Meanwhile PS4 is full of last gen indie ports , remakes and delayed ports of 2 decade old games like putty squad from 94 and upcoming Grim Fandango from late 90s . Can't see anything good coming out until late 2015 or 2016 . Not to mention PC titles like Star Citizen , Squadron 42 , Unreal Tournament and so on .

"They're certainly not iconic, household names like Uncharted, GTA, Souls games, FF, Halo, Mario, Zelda, Gran Turismo, or other AAA console games"

In other words iconic = franchises milked to death . And once again you combine games from all platforms to compete with one and yet you named only 8 games . Two of which are coming to PC . And both Dark Souls games are on PC . That leaves only 5 games . Lol . Funny how MGS 5 , Tekken , Street Fighter , Castlevania and so many other games can't be included on the list anymore because all of them are coming to PC .

humpmasterflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By humpmasterflex
Member since 2003 • 363 Posts

oh, so this is what butthurt console peasant clowns do since they have no games... they make butthurt posts on system wars. lol, How amusing.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#81  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@monstersfa said:

@lostrib said:

In what world are the souls games household names

Certainly much more popular than the pc games listed.

I will pick 3 random pc games from the list and compare the review counts to Dark Souls 2. I'm going to go out on a limb and state that review counts are directly proportional to sales.

Broken Sword 5 has 352 steam reviews

Half Minute Hero Second Coming has 120 reviews

Van Helsing 2 has 280 reviews

Dark Souls 2 has 11,749 steam reviews

Dark Souls 2 isn't exclusive . It is multiplatform . Still if you want to consider it as exclusive then it has like 800 user ratings on metacritic and Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty has over 2800 . Don't know how appealing to the masses prove quality of the game though . If that's the case then Call of Duty is the best game ever .

EDIT : Oh I heard it's Cranler . NVM .

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Lucianu
@clyde46 said:

I see where your coming from but here we are arguing over electronic boxes that have no allegiance, companies that care only for our money and social media that seems hell bent of killing this industry. Thats not to say we can have a good intelligent discussion every once in a while but if you go to boards that are dedicated to one platform, it puts SW to shame. In that KZ thread we have going, we have users calling each other "retards" because one person does not agree with someone elses opinion.

To be frank here, I believe the problem stems from the lack of a ToU. When this place had a ToU, you had to really think about what you were writing because if you insulted another user they came down hard on you so you HAD to be creative. Now there are no boundaries, very little rules in place and even less moderation.

On the internet you can get away with things that would make you look like an idiot in front of your peers. I've seen arguments over consoles out in public and its embarrassing to watch. You really don't want to be associated with people of that ilk yet we surround ourselves here on the internet with the very people we would avoid in public. Why is that? Because of the very thing the internet is best known for. Anonymity. The only thing I know about you is that you like 2Pac and the only thing you know about me is that I like Mercedes trucks. I don't know who TC is, he could be a doctor, he could be a lawlyer or a teacher or a 15 year old with a chip on his shoulder.

Like you wrote, the subject of discussion is not set in stone as far as what community it can attract. I've seen some of worst, and some of the best, in communities that i wouldn't have imagined otherwise.

Yeah, i fully agree that the current ToU is the problem. I've said many times before, but the current ToU we have is much to vague and much to lenient. Moderators have barely anything to enforce. I realize that the old restrictive ToU should have never been removed, and i know that i, as well as others wanted it removed back then. People make mistakes, Staff. They learn from their mistakes and that's how i learned that my vote for it to be removed was a mistake.

It's not hard to judge a character based on how he posts. It doesn't matter how much you troll, it only takes one smart, genuinely thoughtful post to actually know that you're smart. At least that's how it goes for me.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

lol Damien thread

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

His threads do suck, this is the most half assed one hes done yet

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11796 Posts

Yet you guys will claim it to be the best thing ever if it gets announced for your console

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#86  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Tropico/Broken Sword/Arma/Star Wars: The Old Republic/Civ 6/Alone in the Dark/Dreamfall...

Most people don't recognize these? Prove it. If you can't shut the **** up, and it down.

But those are the only ones that are wide known though. I wouldn't say Tropico, Broken Sword and Alone in the Dark are even that big

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

As usual, lol -Damien- thread

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

I always feel bad for hermits when they try to make their list of "awesome" games and the only ones that anyone recognizes is the Sims lol!

Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts

If your intention was to show how amazing the PC lineup is,especially when compared with the piss poor lineups of the consoles then you categorically succeeded,well done.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Consoles line up is so amazing this year!

Infamous and Driveclub

Sunset Overdrive

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

I always feel bad for hermits when they try to make their list of "awesome" games and the only ones that anyone recognizes is the Sims lol!

more people know about LOL, WOW, DOTA and Counter Strike than the majority of console exclusives, besides the big ones, like Halo, Mario, Metroid, Zelda, GT and GOW

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#92  Edited By dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

@-Damien-:

"Divinity: Original Sin"

pc series its ok.

"Five Nights at Freddy's"

its innovative and fun for a while.

"Xenonauts"

remake of xcom.

"Wildstar,"

mmo similar to destiny/defiance.

"The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2"

It was a small game, gets a sequel, why not?

"Tropico 5, Broken Sword 5"

Pc series, on the other hand the cosnole series died a long time ago and there are no sequels

"Arma 3"

Very sucessfull

"Age of Wonders 3"

pretty good

"Wasteland 2"

sucessor to the original wasteland, basicly plays like fallout 2.

"CIv 6: Beyond Earth"

very sucessfull

"Elite Dangerous, Alone in the dark Reboot"

Those are classics, how can you now know about them?

"The Vanishing of Ethan Carter,"

That game is amazing.

"Dreamfall Chapters, Stronghold Crusaders 2, Gauntlet,"

pc classics

"The Talos Principle,"

similar to the witness

"most gamers don't recognize them."

Same goes for all indie games on ps4.

"They're certainly not iconic, household names like Uncharted, GTA, Souls games, FF, Halo, Mario, Zelda, Gran Turismo, or other AAA console games"

Gee i wonder why, could it be that all the iconic pc games are now on consoles?

The only reason why consoles have AAA exlusives is becasue those companies pay for them to be made to boost console sales to peopel who DONT WANT THEM but they want the games.

Lets see what are the most well known AAA franchises.

tomb raider. pc game,it started on pc.

gta also was a pc game.

rainbow six, prince of persia,ghost recon all pc games.

hitman, again a pc game

thief, deus ex, those are pc games as well.

call of duty, another game from pc

doom, also started on pc

wolfenstein, again a pc game.

elder of scrolls, falout...wow pc games as well.

witcher 3, another pc game.

Seems to me that nearly every game that is well known and keeps getting sequels in this day and era started from pc. Pc= innovation.

ps: Saying console games are AAA big budget titles and pc games is BBB is pathetic.

Why you think the SAME GODAMN GAMES are been re-made over and over? Because consoles dont have any ideas nor take any risks, no one is gonna give you money to make a AAA game unless its sony and openly admit that only 4/10 of their exlusives sell and they will continue to support flops. Other than that, no one will give you money to make big budget games, why? because they can flop. Which proves that AAA is BUDGET and not quality.

Besides all those exlusives that ps4 has over xbone? Those are same BBB quality games that pc has and you bash so much.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#93 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

PC gamers recognise them because they use social gaming platforms that inform them of these upcoming PC games. You do not recognise them because you are a console gamer.Console gamers are told what to like by the adverts on TV and the paid hype on review websites.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#94  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

Yes they are.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Simply copying and pasting someone else thread is not ok, don't do it again.