Parity gone to hell..

• 188 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

@scartm:

@scartm said:

@GravityX said:

@clyde46: The console with a prestige award in graphics has inferior hardware?

There are a ton of games that 1080p on X1. And has the only AAA 1080p/60fps locked game on any next gen console.

PS4 is a good console and will eventually have games worth playing. But with Sony financial status all they could do was slap some off the shelf pc parts together and throw a low level API in there and boom.

X1 is built with future techniques in mind, but the proof will be there for all to see.

You should re-look what "A ton of" means.

XBOX barely has any 1080p games

Lets see, Ryse reference : 16-22FPS during intense situations , is inferior to InFamous Second Son

Forza Motorsport 5 reference : You should also mention the cardboard crowds and all the other compromises made to reach that mark.

Ryse the most graphically impressive game this generation has a few dips during intense situations. However what is the excuse for Knack with 2 characters on screen going to 14fps?

And Forza 5 crowds were more about launch window than the capabilities of the console. From what a seen DC has cardboard crowds too, and that's with 150 less cars?

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#102 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:
@clyde46 said:

As for my original statement, I was referring to the endless threads comparing resolutions and details etc between the two consoles however when the PC is brought into the equation suddenly consolites don't care about graphics, its all about story or gameplay.

And there is nothing wrong with that. Those are two completely different plattforms.

You dont see console users go into a handheld or mobile thread to brag about resolutions or framerate.

@clyde46 said:

Then you had to jump in with your comment of "Butthurt wannabe mustards". That right there is text damage control from the get go and ever since that point on you have been trying to damage control by attacking the poster instead of the post. It was you that started with the insults, I said consolite instead of "peasant".

Thats not damage control that called identify dumb comments and calling them out. You didnt refute anything I said either.

consolities is on the same level as wannabe mustards and the second post from you had this gem:

"You can't have it both ways peasant."

Only after that did I start calling you a pleb. So please lay off the victim complex, you started it and you earned it.

Is that why you are so mad?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#103  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

If Bungie can get Destiny to run 1080p @ 30fps then there is parity.

Anything else is just from a lazy dev or dev that is not wise to the complex ONE inner workings.

Lol Tormentos backtrack thread.

lol what a load of bullshit. Destiny isnt graphics heavy and is available on last gen platforms. Its not any proof there is "parity" what so ever.

Lems have been DCing so hard ever since the known fact the PS4 is the most powerfull of both consoles...

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:
@clyde46 said:

As for my original statement, I was referring to the endless threads comparing resolutions and details etc between the two consoles however when the PC is brought into the equation suddenly consolites don't care about graphics, its all about story or gameplay.

And there is nothing wrong with that. Those are two completely different plattforms.

You dont see console users go into a handheld or mobile thread to brag about resolutions or framerate.

@clyde46 said:

Then you had to jump in with your comment of "Butthurt wannabe mustards". That right there is text damage control from the get go and ever since that point on you have been trying to damage control by attacking the poster instead of the post. It was you that started with the insults, I said consolite instead of "peasant".

Thats not damage control that called identify dumb comments and calling them out. You didnt refute anything I said either.

consolities is on the same level as wannabe mustards and the second post from you had this gem:

"You can't have it both ways peasant."

Only after that did I start calling you a pleb. So please lay off the victim complex, you started it and you earned it.

They share the same games. Stop trying to worm your way out of this. You can't pick and choose when you compare the console version of X game to the PC. If I can play the same game on my PC as you can on your console then I will compare them.

There is nothing wrong with the term "consolite", its not insulting in any form. Its been a mainstay on this forum since I was first here in 2005. Everyone uses that term. As I already stated, you started this with your "butthurt mustard" comment. And for the record, I did refute what you said, I stand by my comment of "You can't have it both ways". You can't decide when and where you include the PC. It is a competitor to consoles and is included in SW.

ScarTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105 ScarTM
Member since 2014 • 174 Posts

@GravityX said:

@scartm:

@scartm said:

@GravityX said:

There are a ton of games that 1080p on X1. And has the only AAA 1080p/60fps locked game on any next gen console.

PS4 is a good console and will eventually have games worth playing. But with Sony financial status all they could do was slap some off the shelf pc parts together and throw a low level API in there and boom.

X1 is built with future techniques in mind, but the proof will be there for all to see.

Lets see, Ryse reference : 16-22FPS during intense situations , is inferior to InFamous Second Son

Forza Motorsport 5 reference : You should also mention the cardboard crowds and all the other compromises made to reach that mark.

Ryse the most graphically impressive game this generation has a few dips during intense situations. However what is the excuse for Knack with 2 characters on screen going to 14fps?

And Forza 5 crowds were more about launch window than the capabilities of the console. From what a seen DC has cardboard crowds too, and that's with 150 less cars?

Loading Video...

You really have a problem with adjectives of quantity.

First with "a ton of 1080p games" and now with "few" drops.

This is not a few drops.

DC doesn't have cardboad crowds,they are 3d models.

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts
@pelvist said:

Is that why you are so mad?

Just having fun with clyde.

@clyde46 said:

They share the same games. Stop trying to worm your way out of this. You can't pick and choose when you compare the console version of X game to the PC. If I can play the same game on my PC as you can on your console then I will compare them.

There is nothing wrong with the term "consolite", its not insulting in any form. Its been a mainstay on this forum since I was first here in 2005. Everyone uses that term. As I already stated, you started this with your "butthurt mustard" comment. And for the record, I did refute what you said, I stand by my comment of "You can't have it both ways". You can't decide when and where you include the PC. It is a competitor to consoles and is included in SW.

I dont have to worm my way out of anything. You are the one doing damage control.

@clyde46 said:

You can't pick and choose when you compare the console version of X game to the PC. If I can play the same game on my PC as you can on your console then I will compare them.

Well good thing, is that I never do this. So what are you on about?

@clyde46 said:

Then there should be nothing wrong with wannabe mustards, how long the terms were used makes no difference. Butthurt was directed at the wannabe mustards (like you) that invade console threads like they are relevant to the discussion.

@clyde46 said:

You can't have it both ways

And I dont want it both ways, because like I already said it makes no sense to compare them that way because they are completly different plattforms even if they share some of the same games. So no, you didnt refute my points at all.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

That goal post moving. hahahaha

The only one moving goal posts are lems who hide behind fantasy land PCs, aka the few who bring modified racers to a stock car race. Kinda silly.

If PC must be included, it should go by $400 store stock PCs to compare, all things being equal.

And yet, you said:

"I feel sorry for Xboners who have to settle for worst versions."

Which the PS4 versions is. BTW, cows were hidding behind pc last gen when the 360 got better versions of multiplats. lol 30fps

How, exactly, is the PS4 the worst version? Am I to believe some random poster on the net over DF on this matter?

How? Well, at 1080p with the frame rate capped at 30, i can max out everything, minus textures (set to high like consoles) and tesselation is on.

With settings like the PS4 versions, minus textures set to medium (**** that VRAM req), i get over 60fps

This is on a 2GB GTX 760. Just check the benchmark grids avaible on the net. While the PS4 is better than the xbone version (lol 900p again), any mid range gaming pc will still offer a better experience, much less the high end ones.

lol cows, bragging about second place again. Just like lemms last gen. Back then you didn't give a shit about superior versions has i remember.

Are you having trouble understanding simple discussions? You clearly said "PS4 is the worst version", meaning it's worse than the Xbox One version.

We all know that modified and expensive PC hardware allows for the superior version, but the discussion is about comparing console versions. There's no need to deflect the conversation, just back up you quoted comment or go bother someone else.

If you can't follow without things being spelled out for you...

I said worst versions. Which is technically wrong, since those will be the PS360 ones.

Ofcourse teh xbox versions is worse than the PS4. The point is, trying to backdown the xb1 versions because it's inferiror, while any mid range pc with a GPU tha's 2, probably 3, years old can give a better experience is dumb.

Your point about lems hiding behind pc is true, but then cows are downplaying the pc version to try and claim ownage. How can the ps4 "win" when it's behind anyway?

Just like last gen, see? Lemms hide behind pc to try and soften the loss. Cows try to dismiss pc to not let their "win" go away.

The reality is, both versions are good, but nothing special. In fact, the XB1/PS4 versions are closer to each otehr than the PS4 i to a mid range pc. Think fo that one.

With cases like destiny, PES, etc, the PS4 is indeed the best possible choice.

Every other time, best on PC. Both consoles "lost". It's a matter of who lost less, which is the PS4. lol 30fps

ScarTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ScarTM

@thegreatgeneral: This would be a good time to stop making yourself look bad

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 TheGreatGeneral
@scartm said:

@thegreatgeneral: This would be a good time to stop making yourself look bad

Got anything of worth to say?

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#110 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

same thing i put in the identical thread by gpuking:

lol i just watched the comparison video in the link and they look the exact same (X1 v PS4). In fact, there were details in the X1 that weren't in the ps4 if anything... like the animals running around on the ground (spiders, rats, etc) that never appeared on ps4. Or the drool from the big dog creature on X1 but not on ps4.

ScarTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By ScarTM

@thegreatgeneral: To you specifically ?.No that was it.

In the thread, I am still contributing to the topic.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
@deadline-zero0 said:

I said worst versions. Which is technically wrong, since those will be the PS360 ones.

Ofcourse teh xbox versions is worse than the PS4. The point is, trying to backdown the xb1 versions because it's inferiror, while any mid range pc with a GPU tha's 2, probably 3, years old can give a better experience is dumb.

Your point about lems hiding behind pc is true, but then cows are downplaying the pc version to try and claim ownage. How can the ps4 "win" when it's behind anyway?

Just like last gen, see? Lemms hide behind pc to try and soften the loss. Cows try to dismiss pc to not let their "win" go away.

The reality is, both versions are good, but nothing special. In fact, the XB1/PS4 versions are closer to each otehr than the PS4 i to a mid range pc. Think fo that one.

With cases like destiny, PES, etc, the PS4 is indeed the best possible choice.

Every other time, best on PC. Both consoles "lost". It's a matter of who lost less, which is the PS4. lol 30fps

With that kind of logic with who runs the worst versions, nobody on this forum played and will play in the foreseeable future the best version of this game.

There is always someone with 4 Titans in SLI running this game at 4K and maybe future mods.

Thats what he meant with hiding behind the mythical PC. If the PC fanbase really wanted to be part of the discussion they should always post their specs and benchmarks with the games. But nobody in the right mind would want to do this anyway.

Edit: And iirc you are a lemming anyway or not?

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

@scartm said:

@GravityX said:

@scartm:

@scartm said:

@GravityX said:

Loading Video...

This is not a few drops.

He brought up drops. I brought up Knack which is for less graphically intensive and drops are far worse.

Well they sure look like it, plus Forza Horizon 2 has 3d modeled crowd and its an open world racer unlike DC.

Anyway, the bottom line is the are 1080p AAA and AA games on Xbox One and if such and such game is not 1080p it's obviously not the fault of the console.

ScarTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 ScarTM

@GravityX said:

@scartm said:

@GravityX said:

@scartm:

@scartm said:

@GravityX said:

Loading Video...

This is not a few drops.

He brought up drops. I brought up Knack which is for less graphically intensive and drops are far worse.

Well they sure look like it, plus Forza Horizon 2 has 3d modeled crowd and its an open world racer unlike DC.

Anyway, the bottom line is the are 1080p AAA and AA games on Xbox One and if such and such game is not 1080p it's obviously not the fault of the console.

No one said PS4 doesn't have shit games from a technological point of view.

But those XBOX games you parade around like they're the cream of the crop aren't exactly cream of the crop.

1080p or not can vary.If XBOX cut down on the resolution for other stuff like demanding Anti-Aliasing solution/textures its totally understandable but looking at many games on XBOX One they simply can't reach 1080p because its hardware isn't enough.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#115 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

@tormentos:

PC still beats PS4.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

Yay, there is a consequence on having stronger hardware. *sigh

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#117 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@deadline-zero0:

All I'm saying is the PS4 version is the way to go, unless one has the money, experience and desire to attain a very high end PC in order to play it. Most people are either going to play the console versions, or the PC version without the highest end hardware.

There's no need for posters like you to jump in and defend one side over the other, a side that you yourself are not rubbing elbows with. Cows and lemmings can battle it out on their own and there's no need to interfere or protect anything. Let the lemmings defend their system and games on their own... unless you are actually a lemming who still has strong feelings for the Xbox brand and can't stand to see them lose on any issue.

Otherwise, this is a subject for cows and lemmings to battle over. We all know that the highest end PC systems will always provide the superior everything for multiplats.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos: you always ask people to read shit again. I did read it that's why I'm here.

No you didn't apparently in that thread i actually defended the xbox one version calling it a lazy port if it was 720p 30 fps...lol

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

So GS was incorrect with the XB1 patch making it 1080P or did DF not download the patch lol

And mentos, didn't you say in your last thread it must be lazy devs? That would still be the case then, no?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#120 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@GravityX said:

Thats a straight up falacy. Just because some games are able to reach 1080p on the bone does not mean others should aswell. Different games, diferent engine, different design architecture, different development cycles, different resources, budget, etc, there are a varied number of factors to weight in. Now when the SAME exact game reaches 1080p on one console but not on the other, then you have a problem...

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#121 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

lol, so that 1080p 60fps on PS4 rumor ended up being bullshit again. Cows man.... smfh.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@Bigboi500 said:

@deadline-zero0:

All I'm saying is the PS4 version is the way to go, unless one has the money, experience and desire to attain a very high end PC in order to play it. Most people are either going to play the console versions, or the PC version without the highest end hardware.

What high end hardware? A 700 or 800 euro pc will do to give the experience i talked about. Console wise, yes, PS4 is the better. I never said it wasn't. I even mocked teh xboen for doing 900p. But clearly, a pc version exists. Many pc configs are capable of running the game just fine.

And before you meantion it's more expensive than a console, no shit. A closed machine with unique archtecture and a central APU better be more powerfull than a home made pc for the same price

There's no need for posters like you to jump in and defend one side over the other, a side that you yourself are not rubbing elbows with. Cows and lemmings can battle it out on their own and there's no need to interfere or protect anything. Let the lemmings defend their system and games on their own... unless you are actually a lemming who still has strong feelings for the Xbox brand and can't stand to see them lose on any issue.

Sure. Like how last gen cows defended the ps3 versions by using pc. Now sudenly hermits can't get in the middle? hahaha. It's system wars my friend. You don't keep pc out when you want it to.

PS4 version is simply inferior. Like i said, the difference between pc and ps4 is even bigger than ps4 and xb1

Otherwise, this is a subject for cows and lemmings to battle over. We all know that the highest end PC systems will always provide the superior everything for multiplats.

HAHAHAHA. Yet, you want to try and claim ownage over second place.

• Console vs Console - "LOL, PS4 is 1080p and Xbox One is only 900p! Stupid Xbox LMFAO, PS4 OWNZZZZ, the graphics are so much better on PS4, mah gddr5!"
  • Console vs Console part 2 - "LOL, PS4 gets 60 fps and Xbox One is only getting 45! LOLOLOLOL, stupid Xbots!"
  • Same console gamer vs PC running same port at 1080p-1440p and 60fps with all kinds of additional lighting and post processing effects, higher resolution textures, higher quality shadows, more & better looking antialiasing - "Stupid graphics whore PC gamers, graphics don't count, its the gameplay that matters! Hmph! Virgins! That game sucks anyway, you can have it...good luck playing TLOU on your $10,000 PC! LMFAO!"

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Bigboi500

So... lemming? Lemming. Carry on.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@Bigboi500 said:

I say the PS4 version is bette and i get called a lemming.

Sure. I don't see the issue anyway. Next gen consoels are underpowered and use pc like design, so it's only easier for pcs to deliver on better versions.

It's a face off between xbox and ps, but we also have settings on pc, and comparisons are made to it on the DF article. Plus it's SW, so PS4 vs XB1 vs PC vs WiiU. If WiiU hada versions then................lol

If cows want to own lemmins on multiplats, sure, no problem. Just don't get butthurt when hermits own cows aswell. #lol 30fps

Carry on my friend

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#125  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Amazing to see how invested cows are into multiplats this generation. :)

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Bigboi500

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

I say the PS4 version is bette and i get called a lemming.

Sure. I don't see the issue anyway. Next gen consoels are underpowered and use pc like design, so it's only easier for pcs to deliver on better versions.

It's a face off between xbox and ps, but we also have settings on pc, and comparisons are made to it on the DF article. Plus it's SW, so PS4 vs XB1 vs PC vs WiiU. If WiiU hada versions then................lol

If cows want to own lemmins on multiplats, sure, no problem. Just don't get butthurt when hermits own cows aswell. #lol 30fps

Carry on my friend

Sure, hermits own cows frequently, but your diversionary tactics, unclear wording and carrying on even after I said that high end PCs were superior, you've continued to ramble about non-average PC settings in a PS4 vs Xbox One debate. No such ownage has been delivered on your part in our discussion. If anything, it's the total opposite. :D THHBO!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#127 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Who cares!! The games looks and play the same. Who still believes anything DF says anyways? Their wrong half the times and misses things the other half. I'll still get the XB1 version in the end for this game. I won't be paying $60 for it though. I'll get it on the cheap.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

The best thing about DF articles is the spin, damage control and downplaying by lemmings afterwards.

Such as this lout:

@GravityX said:

@scartm:

Keep trying, Crypt0II7. Infamous looks better and Ryse's framerate chills out in the mid-teens. Those aren't cardboard crowds in DC either. "They sure look like it." Stay in denial.

The only way the Xbone can do 1080p is with games that look last-gen. Pathetic!

LMAO I can't wait until this doesn't happen and you look foolish. Again.

Crawl back to Twitter.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By tormentos

@deadline-zero0 said:

But....but.......but........but PS4 is 60fps. People on the net told me so.

lol

The game was never confirm to be 60 fps it was say to be 30+ and unlocked nice dc.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

lol

The game was never confirm to be 60 fps it was say to be 30+ and unlocked nice dc.

That's funny, because in that rumor thread you started you sure do talk about 1080p, 60fps a lot.

Here are a couple of your quotes.

1st post - "The PS4 version is aiming for 1080p 60FPS."
Page 2 - "Supposedly the game was confirmed to be 1080p 60 FPS for PS4."

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By tormentos

@dommeus said:

@tormentos:

PC still beats PS4.

If you have strong enough hardware which most pc gamers dont have,i have the game on pc with a r270 and i run it on medium and get like 40fps with drops stutter and freezes.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#132  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Hardly better than Konami, what a disgrace.

Lazy ass devs man, lazy ass devs.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

the Sony console falls very short of the PC's level of vegetation density

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

Interesting break down on NeoGaf of console settings

Code:

| PS4 | XB1  Resolution | 1080 | 900  Vegetation | medium | low  Textures | high | high  LOD distance | medium | medium  Shadows | high | medium  AO | high | high  Keep in mind, AO onyl goes up to high on PC, and lighting is missing from this chart.

XBONED

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

Lol CrapGamer is the epitome of a fanboy. He is basically the stereotypical neckbeard lem who hates anything not american. You should see his reaction to PES being 720p on teh bone. Called the Japanese things that I'm not going to say on here. I'm not even sure if any lem on here is as die hard for Xbox as he is.

Yeah, I've just been acquainted with this dumb ass. The fact he gets so much basic shit wrong and twists so much just to keep his fanboyism alive is sad as all hell.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@Krelian-co said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Interesting break down on NeoGaf of console settings

Code:

| PS4 | XB1 Resolution | 1080 | 900 Vegetation | medium | low Textures | high | high LOD distance | medium | medium Shadows | high | medium AO | high | high Keep in mind, AO onyl goes up to high on PC, and lighting is missing from this chart.

XBONED

That low vegetation

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#138 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

If Bungie can get Destiny to run 1080p @ 30fps then there is parity.

Anything else is just from a lazy dev or dev that is not wise to the complex ONE inner workings.

Lol Tormentos backtrack thread.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tormentos said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

lol

That's funny, because in that rumor thread you started you sure do talk about 1080p, 60fps a lot.

Here are a couple of your quotes.

1st post - "The PS4 version is aiming for 1080p 60FPS."

Page 2 - "Supposedly the game was confirmed to be 1080p 60 FPS for PS4."

Really you mean the thread were i state that is the game is 720 30 fps vs 1080p 60 fps it was because a total lazy job.?

Where i also say that 900p 30 vs 1080p 60 still to big of a gap? Quote me stating it was 60 fps lock oh wait it was a RUMOR THREAD WHERE I DEFENDED THE XBOX ONE VERSION.. My god stop single out cows lemming you look sad.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#140 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos said:

The Xbox One release is immediately on the back foot, with our pixel count tests highlighting an upscaled 1600x900 resolve for the platform. In contrast with the full native 1920x1080 output on PS4, it's undoubtedly a downgrade that echoes the state of many multi-platform releases this year. However, catching this disparity does take very close attention to side-by-side shots - in part due to both versions' use of a heavy post-process anti-aliasing effect.

Gamespot....hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Is not 1080p ...hahhaa

Besides the 900p versus 1080p divide in native resolution, there are other noteworthy contrasts between the Microsoft and Sony versions. One of the biggest is in shadow quality, where Xbox One employs lower-resolution, flickering shadows that match the PC's medium standard. PlayStation 4, meanwhile, offers much sharper outlines - particularly on hand details as Talion presses to a wall, falling close to the PC's high setting. It's a clear PS4 lead here.

Added to that, while the Sony console falls very short of the PC's level of vegetation density, by comparison to Xbox One it still boasts a notable increase in foliage across the world. Otherwise, both versions are very closely aligned in terms of effects quality and filtering - the PS4 only missing out on a subtle alpha effect around a creature's fangs in one encounter (shown in our comparison videos).

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-shadow-of-mordor-face-off

Parity there is no parity now this lead is what he have seen on other games and is perfectly acceptable,now where is the parity squad.?

There wasn't any Parity between multiplats last gen as well, you can't call 65% of multiplats running better on 360 30% of multiplats equal and only 5% of multiplats better on Ps3 as parity.

There has never been Parity in any generation Between consoles dude, you know that

It's a bit like tennis though, SONY's Serve this gen with superior multiplats, it's a bit like a reversal of the Xbox Ps2 era this time though with the Ps4 sporting significantly more powerful hardware than thew Xbone.

Must really piss you off that the score is 2-1 in microsofts favour.

The original Xbox and the 360 Had superior performing multiplats to there competitors (Ps2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Ps3 and Wii)

Maybe SONY can even the score next gen*wink*

Tell you what though, i miss the 3 horse race (MS, SONY and Nintendo) its been a 2 horse race this gen and last gen,lol

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22378 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

Never could get into the pixel counting game myself. Don't get me wrong, when buying a multiplat I make sure to get the best version possible since they all cost the same anyways.. but trying "pwn" people because you're playing the exact same game with minor, if not negligible differences never made sense to me.

I guess they have nothing better to do... Sad.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3417 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha: Yeah because Destiny is the only game that will be released this gen. GTFO

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Meanwhile PS4 parity with PC has gone to 7 hells and a day with hitler.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

nothing to see here folks, just cows being elitest as usual. they must have small penises or something.....

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#145 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Parity is a cute word for mediocrity

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#146 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@YD_11 said:

same thing i put in the identical thread by gpuking:

lol i just watched the comparison video in the link and they look the exact same (X1 v PS4). In fact, there were details in the X1 that weren't in the ps4 if anything... like the animals running around on the ground (spiders, rats, etc) that never appeared on ps4. Or the drool from the big dog creature on X1 but not on ps4.

That's what I was saying. There are missing things in both games. DF said the PS4 version has more foilage, but the XB1 has more other things that you don't see in the PS4 version. Real, except for the 900P native vs the 1080 native, that games aren't far apart from being similar. Looks like I'll be saving me a lot of money this October after all. Alien Isolation turned out to be average and boring from many of the reviews I've read. DriveClub will be much cheaper with the PS+ version and only $40 to upgrade. That's $20+ savings. I can still pick up Project Spark though. That's only $40. Then sit back and wait for Sunset Overdrive.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@FoxbatAlpha: Yeah because Destiny is the only game that will be released this gen. GTFO

Ok i just GTFO. Now what? Would you like to exchange vegetarian meatloaf recipes?

Vecna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Vecna
Member since 2002 • 3425 Posts

@clyde46 said:

I thought consolites didn't care about resolution and graphics?

Dont worry later in the gen that is exactly what they will be saying. The more that the hardware ages, the more they have to dc.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 tormentos

@MBirdy88 said:

Meanwhile PS4 parity with PC has gone to 7 hells and a day with hitler.

Find me a 399 pc that has parity with the ps4 buthurt hermit my r270 run it worse..hahaha and it also has a amd 6350.

@MBirdy88 said:

nothing to see here folks, just cows being elitest as usual. they must have small penises or something.....

Wtf do you even care that softspot for ms..lol some hermits here are a joke hardware matter when is pc vs psr when is ps4 vs xbox one the cries star and it doesnt matter..hahhaah

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

@clyde46 said:

I thought consolites didn't care about resolution and graphics?

this