Elpresador-911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#401 Elpresador-911
Member since 2013 • 1096 Posts

@mems_1224: there's a ton of environmental story telling in the game that would be lost on someone who didn't play the game.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#402 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@charizard1605 Hey chaz.

Remember?

Remember when this was at 98 on the MC average?

Remember?

With it's 5 reviews?

Remember when you made this thread going hype crazy about it?

Remember? :D

Good times!

#DailyDesReminder #PrematureHypeWasPremature

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#403  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@Sollet said:
@finalstar2007 said:
@mems_1224 said:

@finalstar2007: lol you like destiny

Destiny is actually a full fledged video game unlike this OverpricedWatch

Yes the story dosent exist in Destiny but it has PvE section and things like raids, strikes, patrol, loot (even though most of the loot is a copy and paste) AND PvP which includes things like Trials of Osiris a weekly tournament for the skilled players.

What does overpricedwatch has? PvP lol

This game is not worth $80 lol

This game is actually fun and doesn't get old like your beloved Destiny.

Oh and this is comming from someone who fell for the Destiny hype and got the season pass...

Destiny had nothing but lies in its hype, the game did not meet its hype and it did not fulfill its hype but overall Destiny is a fun game i mean heck i been playing it for 2 years straight now since September 2014.

Though my point is overwatch is not a game that should be sold at full price, it has nothing else to offer other than the PVP section heck even CoD has more value in its full price than overwatch, im only speaking about myself tho i mean i know millions like paying full price to play player vs player modes

Elpresador-911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 Elpresador-911

people really thought this mediocre shooter would outscore AAAAE Uncharted 4 lmaoooo

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

so many haters me thinks its salt

this aint no Child Online Daycare

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@elpresador-911: holding up on the joystick isn't environmental story telling

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 mems_1224

@finalstar2007: quality>>>>>>>>quantity. Destiny has a lot of half baked modes and features and none of them are good. Even the pvp that bungie is known for was atrocious. Throw in the laughable, overpriced shit dlc that is pretty much required and the microtransactions and you probably paid 3x as much as you would have for Overwatch.

Overwatch on the other hand requires teamwork and is actually fun because the characters all have unique and interesting abilities and weapons as well as actual personalities. Hell, even the generic shorts they put out have more story and personality than all of destiny combined.

Funny that it took Blizzard of all developers to finally put out a good shooter for Activision for the first time since Cod4.

Elpresador-911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 Elpresador-911

@mems_1224: lmao you only hate Uncharted 4 because its a PS4 Exclusive, youd love it if it was on your precious FlopBox One haha

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#409 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:
@Sollet said:
@finalstar2007 said:
@mems_1224 said:

@finalstar2007: lol you like destiny

Destiny is actually a full fledged video game unlike this OverpricedWatch

Yes the story dosent exist in Destiny but it has PvE section and things like raids, strikes, patrol, loot (even though most of the loot is a copy and paste) AND PvP which includes things like Trials of Osiris a weekly tournament for the skilled players.

What does overpricedwatch has? PvP lol

This game is not worth $80 lol

This game is actually fun and doesn't get old like your beloved Destiny.

Oh and this is comming from someone who fell for the Destiny hype and got the season pass...

Destiny had nothing but lies in its hype, the game did not meet its hype and it did not fulfill its hype but overall Destiny is a fun game i mean heck i been playing it for 2 years straight now since September 2014.

Though my point is overwatch is not a game that should be sold at full price, it has nothing else to offer other than the PVP section heck even CoD has more value in its full price than overwatch, im only speaking about myself tho i mean i know millions like paying full price to play player vs player modes

Well I can't argue that the price tag for Overwatch is a bit too high.

Only thing that was fun in Destiny in the end was the PVP, which imo Overwatch does better due to 21 unique characters.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 mems_1224

@elpresador-911: never said I hated uncharted 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

@mems_1224: Because I don't like running around the same maps shooting people for hours. I prefer cinematic games with a story. I have plenty of friends to play online with. I did put over 400 hours into Destiny. Appearing offline was a godsend to finally be able to play my single player games in peace.

I know you like boring ass shooters, but every one esn't share you taste in games. How many repetitive shooters are you currently playing? You are probably one of those nerds that think esports are an actual sport and not a joke.Halo, Doom, Overawatch, Counterstrike. How much of that crap are you playing at once? You probably have peel yourself off the couch from all Cheetos and Mountain Dew stains.

I'll be playing Blood & Wine, you enjoy Overrated.

The irony that Uncharted is a boring ass shooter with less variety than any First person shooter ever conceived, a brain dead single player campaign. and a B grade film.

Why dont you just go to the cinema...

Just goes to show that some morons in this thread praising destiny, have a very narrow minded view on gaming in general. Destiny's "full fledge game content" is terrible... its filler... Overwatch gets straight to the point and does it well.

But Uncharted fans know all about filler... "Oh lets watch him walk around and look at peices of paper from all angles.... still complete in under 10 hours.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@trugs26: they have to monetize something. Better cosmetic items that have no impact on gameplay than something that does

Well they do though. They charge $40 or $60 for the extra stuff. That's why I find it weird that they charge for the game and have this in place on day 1. I would've thought that this sort of thing would drop later down the line alongside future updates.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 mems_1224

@MBirdy88: where naught dog probably used 15 guys working 5 months straight just to make Drake's face smirk just right blizzard put that time and man power into making sure their game was actually fun to play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@mems_1224 said:

@MBirdy88: where naught dog probably used 15 guys working 5 months straight just to make Drake's face smirk just right blizzard put that time and man power into making sure their game was actually fun to play

Why am I not surprised? since they have pretty much copy pasted the same game 5 times in a row now, all that time spent on dolling him up... instead of actually making a good multiplayer experience. Standards are low in the 3rd person shooter genre it seems.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#416  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44566 Posts

I know it's likely not for me, not into MOBAs, and Blizzrd's name on the does nothing for me. Not to fault it or anybody loving it, I just don't think it's my cup of tea.

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts
@trugs26 said:

I wonder why people asked for it to be monetised? Did it negatively affect the progression system?

Same reason people weren't satisfied with ranked mode in beta.

Time.

Whoever's got more free time, gets more cosmetics.

So if you really want more cosmetics but don't have much time in your day to play, you can buy them.

Similarly, ranked mode had no calibration matches or anything. It started everyone off at the lowest Novice rank, from which you had to climb up. With climbing through each rank taking dozens of matches and 1-month long seasons, which by the end of you're getting dropped 1 rank, meant that competitive rank was nothing but an indication of time spent in the game. Skilled players would climb faster, but with enough time on yor hands, anyone can hit the top rank.

So they pulled it before release, and now reworked ranked mode is coming in June, along with a "big content update".

@lamprey263 said:

I know it's likely not for me, not into MOBAs, and Blizzrd's name on the does nothing for me. Not to fault it or anybody loving it, I just don't think it's my cup of tea.

It's not a MOBA, though.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#418 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44566 Posts

@R10nu: no, it's not, but I get that vibe in the aspect of the style which chooses individual characters with unique skillsets and powers over the simplicity of a few generic player classes

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 Sollet

@MBirdy88 said:
@mems_1224 said:

Why am I not surprised? since they have pretty much copy pasted the same game 5 times in a row now, all that time spent on dolling him up... instead of actually making a good multiplayer experience. Standards are low in the 3rd person shooter genre it seems.

lol both of you comes across as butt hurt over that 10/10, best scoring this gen etc. etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@Sollet said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@mems_1224 said:

lol both of you comes across as butt hurt over that 10/10, best scoring this gen etc. etc.

Best scoring 3rd person shooter, with only 1 real competitor (Tomb Raider) ... wow... amazing. And now its shelved, waiting for the next Uncharted. Nobody could survive without this game... Its a "Must have"

thepclovingguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 thepclovingguy
Member since 2016 • 2059 Posts

@elpresador-911: Sorry to tell you, but the wannabe netflix movie called uncharted 4 is even worse.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 Sollet

@MBirdy88 said:
@Sollet said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@mems_1224 said:

Best scoring 3rd person shooter, with only 1 real competitor (Tomb Raider) ... wow... amazing. And now its shelved, waiting for the next Uncharted. Nobody could survive without this game... Its a "Must have"

Why the damage controlling? Oh well I guess you are hurt over this after all.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:
@mems_1224 said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: already got the zenyatta one. Git gud

"The Path is closed" is by far the worst... considering how Rare symmetra is, let alone a good one that manages to put down 3+ portals in a match

That one is bullshit too. I had a match yesterday where I destroyed 2 and know there was a 3rd one somewhere but couldn't find it in time. Other than that I've never seen more than 1 teleporter in a match. Getting 3 kills while wall riding with Lucio and not dying is another annoying one.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

The Overwatch butthurt is hilarious. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's actually bad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@Sollet said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@Sollet said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@mems_1224 said:

Why the damage controlling? Oh well I guess you are hurt over this after all.

Damage control for what?

The same happened with TLOU, and MGS4 ... nobody mentioned either game after a week. And again, i could buy the game whenever I wanted. People saying Overwatch is light on content yet I'm already 20 hours and 150 games into that. Uncharted? I'd have to pay £45 for a 10 hour game which is mostly cutscenes and medicore combat.

Collie_Lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#426 Collie_Lover
Member since 2008 • 962 Posts

I just watched some gameplay of Overwatch, and it looks like a fun game. I like the colorful art style of this game. If I had a PS4 or Xbox1 I would probably get his one.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#427 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@Collie_Lover said:

I just watched some gameplay of Overwatch, and it looks like a fun game. I like the colorful art style of this game. If I had a PS4 or Xbox1 I would probably get his one.

Its also on PC though i hear the PC version is filled with hackers and aimbot users

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@finalstar2007 said:
@Collie_Lover said:

Its also on PC though i hear the PC version is filled with hackers and aimbot users

stop talking out of your arse.

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts
@finalstar2007 said:

Yeah, we've had like 3 confirmed hackers throughout the entirety of beta. And that's without the anticheat.

With first-party dedicated servers and anticheat, there's no way it's gonna be anywhere near the P2P hacker shitfest that is Destiny on PS4.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#430 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:
@Collie_Lover said:

quit talking out of your ass finalstar.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@lawlessx said:
@finalstar2007 said:
@Collie_Lover said:

No way, they are right! I was playing last night and I know this one guy kept turning on his aim bot every time he tried to take the point, and this pair of snipers had wall hacks on half the freaking game!!!!!!

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:
@Collie_Lover said:

That's how you know Finalstar is bad at PC shooters.

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#433 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts

@kittennose said:
@lawlessx said:
@finalstar2007 said:
@Collie_Lover said:

No way, they are right! I was playing last night and I know this one guy kept turning on his aim bot every time he tried to take the point, and this pair of snipers had wall hacks on half the freaking game!!!!!!

>widowmaker ulti

>soldier 76 ulti

rofl

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts
Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Its been fun, but I'm at the point now where the decisions made by blizzard have made me rage at the game, and that hasn't happened in many years. Taking a break until they sort their crap out.

Elpresador-911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By Elpresador-911

I heard the pc version is a broken mess because of hackers

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

@elpresador-911 said:

I heard the pc version is a broken mess because of hackers

Cows are not allowed to talk about video games due to an inherent inability to understand what an actual video game is.

But yeah, I can confirm. I'm one of those hackers.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

>Blizzard was so afraid of aimbots and wallhacks they decided to preemptively add those two features into the game.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@shadowchronicle said:

>widowmaker ulti

>soldier 76 ulti

rofl

Don't forgot Honzo's ping arrow ^-^

Don't see why anyone would bother hacking Overwatch. Just build the right team, and swap to counter as needed.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#440 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

He's back at it.

Loading Video...

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#441 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

Its been fun, but I'm at the point now where the decisions made by blizzard have made me rage at the game, and that hasn't happened in many years. Taking a break until they sort their crap out.

Which decisions?

Elpresador-911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 Elpresador-911

lmao Overwatch flopped on Angry Joe's channel, he gave it a 7/10

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#443 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I went back to Halo 5 yesterday because of the new Hog update....and well, I think Halo 5 is better than OW....still my favorite shooter thus fur. They're very different though, almost apples and oranges, but H5 has large and small scale battles, has lots of vehicles too. The scope of the game is just larger, and then you have forge. Surprised how well H5 held up for me after playing so much of the newer OW. But obviously some people will have preferences over which style of game they prefer.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@elpresador-911 said:

Wow, we use Angry Joe as a source for flopping now? There isn't a worse "gamer" on Youtube that I've seen than Joe. He uses aim assist/auto aim on every game he can, plays games on lower difficulty etc. Watch his Uncharted 4 review. The only part of the game requires any skill whatsoever is the shooting, and yet he uses auto aim.... I don't think his opinion of a competitive shooter holds much weight. But if that 7/10 makes you feel better about not playing the game then by all means...

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

The game gets more and more fun the more I play. So many layers to it. Still learning new counters, what works and what doesn't, I'm proficient with more characters now. Definitely loving it so far. Don't know what aim bot yall talking about because I haven't come across that. Game might have some balance issues but haven't played long enough. A or of times what people complain about is really imbalanced they just don't know how to deal with it. Other than that great game. Sucks for those of you who are mad other people are enjoying the game

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@elpresador-911 said:

That 92% really made you salty didn't it.