FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

Reason is very simple. Everyone were hoping that Kinect Sports Rivals will be perfect true Kinect game to show power and accurate, but instead some games not working at all...

Xbox One with Kinect would worked so well if they just had great Kinect games. Microsoft was hoping that game developers can make Kinect games, but developers failed which lead Microsoft to remove Kinect from Xbox One.

If Kinect was just more accurate, faster and better, and it had games that works super well, then Xbox One would sell a lot more. Wii Sports showed how much it sold because it worked..

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

ok unless i missed something,

1. Xbox with kinect is still 499

2. xbox without kinect is 399

3. they didn't drop kinect support they created another purchase option

4. tv shows, and games will still use kinect

so really why is everyone jumping off a damn cliff?

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Kinect failed because it sucks. Nobody wants to jump around like an idiot to play games and nobody likes talking to their TV.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife: Yeah, basically. Kinect on 360 failed to connect with gamers after the initial hype because it simply didn't work very well as a gaming controller. Kinect 2 was supposed to fulfill the promise of Kinect as a controller, but the early offerings were bad games that still didn't work well, and it's voice functionality - while great when it works right off - didn't work at a high enough % to encourage wide adoption from more casual family members.

Kinect really is a great piece of tech, and I truly believe it will continue to be used in new, innovative, and important ways. It just sucks that MS bought it thinking they had found the new Wiimote, because gaming is about the least effective use of the hardware.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FreedomFreeLife

@santoron said:

@FreedomFreeLife: Yeah, basically. Kinect on 360 failed to connect with gamers after the initial hype because it simply didn't work very well as a gaming controller. Kinect 2 was supposed to fulfill the promise of Kinect as a controller, but the early offerings were bad games that still didn't work well, and it's voice functionality - while great when it works right off - didn't work at a high enough % to encourage wide adoption from more casual family members.

Kinect really is a great piece of tech, and I truly believe it will continue to be used in new, innovative, and important ways. It just sucks that MS bought it thinking they had found the new Wiimote, because gaming is about the least effective use of the hardware.

Well you can´t say Kinect on 360 failed. Kinect Adventures sold 25 million, Uncharted 3 sold 6 million. Kinect Dance Center also sold a lot. It had games but Xbox One has no Kinect games than Kinect Sports Rivals. Im sure if Kinect Sports Rivals worked better than right now, then it would sell like crazy.

I still think Microsoft should focus on Kinect because you can´t make tech better if you not innovate and not upgrade this. Maybe Kinect developer team just failed. Microsoft clearly needs new hardware team.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Kinect failed because it is a useless piece of shit. Nothing more, nothing less.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Kinect failed because it sucks. Nobody wants to jump around like an idiot to play games and nobody likes talking to their TV.

You crazy kinect is awesome brah

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8  Edited By Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Shhhh, no more words
Only...this...now

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

because you make too many threads?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

Kinect failed because MS didn't support it with games. 1 game isn't enough. It was up to MS to develop games with 1st party studios not pin hopes on 3rd party devs to do the work. MS is run by a bunch or morons with absolutely no eye for what gamers really want.

jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Reason is very simple. Everyone were hoping that Kinect Sports Rivals will be perfect true Kinect game to show power and accurate, but instead some games not working at all...

Xbox One with Kinect would worked so well if they just had great Kinect games. Microsoft was hoping that game developers can make Kinect games, but developers failed which lead Microsoft to remove Kinect from Xbox One.

If Kinect was just more accurate, faster and better, and it had games that works super well, then Xbox One would sell a lot more. Wii Sports showed how much it sold because it worked..

You've got it all wrong. You simply want to put the blame on the developers for not making Kinect games. I say that motion technology is not what gamers want in general, and developers understand that, and therefore opt to not make games for it. The fault goes to the people who fail to understand the mentality of core gamers

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FreedomFreeLife

@jhcho2 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

You've got it all wrong. You simply want to put the blame on the developers for not making Kinect games. I say that motion technology is not what gamers want in general, and developers understand that, and therefore opt to not make games for it. The fault goes to the people who fail to understand the mentality of core gamers

Then explain me, why some games are so good, and other games are so bad, and yet all games uses same platform and same controller? Its developers fault.

If gamers did not want motion, then why Kinect Adventures sold 25 million on Xbox 360, and Ucharted 3 only 6 million?

Wii Sports 100+ million. Its developers who failed to make good games.

Tangmashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tangmashi
Member since 2007 • 1093 Posts

@Basinboy said:

Shhhh, no more words

Only...this...now

Jeez, I cringe so hard seeing that. Such a shameful display.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@Tangmashi said:

@Basinboy said:

Shhhh, no more words

Only...this...now

Jeez, I cringe so hard seeing that. Such a shameful display.

I know right lolz

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Kinect is my most hated control scheme. Closely followed by Sixaxis.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

microsoft didn't drop support of kinect sooo

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@santoron said:

Well you can´t say Kinect on 360 failed. Kinect Adventures sold 25 million, Uncharted 3 sold 6 million. Kinect Dance Center also sold a lot. It had games but Xbox One has no Kinect games than Kinect Sports Rivals. Im sure if Kinect Sports Rivals worked better than right now, then it would sell like crazy.

I still think Microsoft should focus on Kinect because you can´t make tech better if you not innovate and not upgrade this. Maybe Kinect developer team just failed. Microsoft clearly needs new hardware team.

Oh Kinect 1 absolutely was a success as far as sales are concerned, especially the hardware as a relatively late in the gen accessory, but let's not get silly here. Kinect Adventures was a free pack in title with Kinect, it isn't like millions of people thought the game was worth paying for. Dance Central sold 2.5 million copies, which is good, but not amazing given the install base and relative lack of quality games for the camera. This was THE marquee title for Kinect and 90% of owners passed.

Kinect was Not a successful product if we are looking at its actual capabilities. Quite simply it was oversold as a precision controller and it was never able to demonstrate the accuracy needed to play anything but the simplest gesture based games without considerable effort on the users part to keep things going. Kinect 2 showed no improvement with Fighter Within, KSR, or the system navigation. It's still a hit or miss system that feels like magic when it works but doesn't work often enough to keep using once the newness of the experience wears off for most gamers.

IF MS could get the tech working as well as would be needed to have natural motions control a precision game, then it could be great. I doubt this tech leads there, but MS has the pockets to keep trying. If I were them I'd keep it out of sight until then though, because at this point they've done massive damage to the device's reputation with gamers.

jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jhcho2

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@jhcho2 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Then explain me, why some games are so good, and other games are so bad, and yet all games uses same platform and same controller? Its developers fault.

If gamers did not want motion, then why Kinect Adventures sold 25 million on Xbox 360, and Ucharted 3 only 6 million?

Wasn't Wii Sports bundled into every Wii purchase? So if 100 mil Wii's were sold, the same can be said about Wii Sports.

But anyway, that's not the point. We must also not forget that there's a difference between what gamers really want, and something they don't necessarily want in the long run, but bought out of impulse. The way I see it, any kind of technology starts out as an innovation. If said innovation receives acceptance by gamers, it becomes a new standard. If it is rejected, it becomes a gimmick. Initial sales do not imply which direction it headed in.

Just look at Ouya. Can you say that the initial reception it received during its crowd funding days are a measurement of its level of acceptance? Of course not. People backed it because it 'seemed' like a good idea. It's no different than an impulsive buy. Currently, Ouya's fate is sealed. Why? It's not what we want. Does that have anything to do with initial sales? No.

The same can be said about the motion controls - Wiimote, Kinect & PS Move. Many people bandwagoned on the motion control idea at first. But if we do some searching, we will find that nobody really has anything good to say about motion controls. The consensus is that it sucks...in general, with exceptions of course. And most gamers do not see it as becoming a standard for gaming in the future. MS and Nintendo relied purely on numbers. That, in my opinion, is their mistake.

The next experiment is the Oculus Rift. I expect many people to buy it at first because it looks cool. I predict that people will put it aside after a year....because....gamers being gamers, hate wearing stuff on their head.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FreedomFreeLife

@jhcho2 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@jhcho2 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Wasn't Wii Sports bundled into every Wii purchase? So if 100 mil Wii's were sold, the same can be said about Wii Sports.

But anyway, that's not the point. We must also not forget that there's a difference between what gamers really want, and something they don't necessarily want in the long run, but bought out of impulse. The way I see it, any kind of technology starts out as an innovation. If said innovation receives acceptance by gamers, it becomes a new standard. If it is rejected, it becomes a gimmick. Initial sales do not imply which direction it headed in.

Just look at Ouya. Can you say that the initial reception it received during its crowd funding days are a measurement of its level of acceptance? Of course not. People backed it because it 'seemed' like a good idea. It's no different than an impulsive buy. Currently, Ouya's fate is sealed. Why? It's not what we want. Does that have anything to do with initial sales? No.

The same can be said about the motion controls - Wiimote, Kinect & PS Move. Many people bandwagoned on the motion control idea at first. But if we do some searching, we will find that nobody really has anything good to say about motion controls. The consensus is that it sucks...in general, with exceptions of course. And most gamers do not see it as becoming a standard for gaming in the future. MS and Nintendo relied purely on numbers. That, in my opinion, is their mistake.

No, i bought Wii and it did not come with Sports.

You can´t say that gamers don´t want Kinect. Xbox One is weaker, higher price, and yet sells very well. Its Kinect. Kinect Sports sold another 5 million. So, you anti-party gamer? Dance Center, Just Dance is best on Xbox because you don´t need controller to play with. Also party games. PS4 won´t have party games while Xbox One do.

Again, its developers fault, not Microsoft. If developers fails to make good game, then it wont sell. For example. Haze was bad game, Uncharted was good game, yet both are controller games, both on PS3 and both exclusive games. See, Haze was bad because of bad developers. Kinect just needs good developer team.

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#21 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts

If Kinect's voice commands worked, I would use it. Kinect looked great with it's voice commands at E3 last year, but the one I got is possessed by a demon and refuses to listen to me

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

this, kinect sucks. its already proven that the en es ay spies on you through it, I don't want a voyueristic camera watching me

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

Kinect failed because they didn't market it in Japan right, instead of wasting time with projects like Milo they should have pumped millions to the Japanese to create the ultimate virtual school-girl girlfriend experience, where guys come home from work and are like "Xbox on" and up flashes the virtual girlfriend who is like "how was work today?" and who will tell them about her day like "I was busy baking you a pie, but I got all messy as you can see, **giggle** will you help me change into something else, maybe you can help me pick out an outfit **giggle** " and it all just gets kind of weird from there, but they love that shit.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

I hope that by dropping Kinect Rare gets to make some actual games again.

Not just tech demos.

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

That's great ! Not funny, just great.

If elderly people get exercise because of using Kinect, than I'm all for it.

Wonderful.

@CleanPlayer said:

If Kinect's voice commands worked, I would use it. Kinect looked great with it's voice commands at E3 last year, but the one I got is possessed by a demon and refuses to listen to me

No, that's not yours. The voice controls are very finicky. My friend and I were yelling at the thing for a while and it just didn't do anything.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@R4gn4r0k said:

I hope that by dropping Kinect Rare gets to make some actual games again.

Not just tech demos.

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

That's great ! Not funny, just great.

If elderly people get exercise because of using Kinect, than I'm all for it.

Wonderful.

@CleanPlayer said:

No, that's not yours. The voice controls are very finicky. My friend and I were yelling at the thing for a while and it just didn't do anything.

She looks like she is having a great time but not not all kinect games end well

jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jhcho2

@FreedomFreeLife said:

You can´t say that gamers don´t want Kinect. Xbox One is weaker, higher price, and yet sells very well. Its Kinect. Kinect Sports sold another 5 million. So, you anti-party gamer? Dance Center, Just Dance is best on Xbox because you don´t need controller to play with. Also party games. PS4 won´t have party games while Xbox One do.

Again, its developers fault, not Microsoft. If developers fails to make good game, then it wont sell. For example. Haze was bad game, Uncharted was good game, yet both are controller games, both on PS3 and both exclusive games. See, Haze was bad because of bad developers. Kinect just needs good developer team.

That's where we differ in opinion. Both Uncharted and Haze are based on a control scheme that has been accepted as a gaming standard. So the quality of both games becomes the determining factor. However, Kinect has not been universally accepted as a 'standard' yet. Many gamers simply do not want to game in that manner. So the Kinect is dismissed by many even before the quality of the game becomes a point of assessment. Or perhaps, you can say that people's perception of motion controls will in turn, affect their perception of the quality of the game.

And let's be clear about one thing - motion controls will NEVER be as precise as button controls. Motion control sacrifices precision for intuitiveness. It's an opportunity cost. But it seems that gamers prioritize precision over intuitiveness. After all, gamers are a seasoned bunch, and most are not first time gamers, so what benefit does intuitiveness yield? If anything, Kinect has to find its place in another environment.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 FreedomFreeLife

@jhcho2 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

That's where we differ in opinion. Both Uncharted and Haze are based on a control scheme that has been accepted as a gaming standard. So the quality of both games becomes the determining factor. However, Kinect has not been universally accepted as a 'standard' yet. Many gamers simply do not want to game in that manner. So the Kinect is dismissed by many even before the quality of the game becomes a point of assessment. Or perhaps, you can say that people's perception of motion controls will in turn, affect their perception of the quality of the game.

And let's be clear about one thing - motion controls will NEVER be as precise as button controls. Motion control sacrifices precision for intuitiveness. It's an opportunity cost. But it seems that gamers prioritize precision over intuitiveness. After all, gamers are a seasoned bunch, and most are not first time gamers, so what benefit does intuitiveness yield? If anything, Kinect has to find its place in another environment.

Again, you keep saying "many players" dont want Kinect, but i know a lot players who bought Xbox One because of Kinect. So, stop saying NOBODY WANTS. This is not true at all. If nobody wanted, then nobody wouldnt bought Xbox One. Again, its all up to developers, not Microsoft or Sony

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

Kinect Failed due to the lack of fun games that used it. Microsoft hoped it could be used in the hard-core games and although it has some neat things its not had the impact.

They should have had some fun family stuff for it.

Seriously if I could sell all my digital bought games now I'd sell up and build a PC.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

Kinect would have worked but it needed time. There was simply too much pressure from the PS4. It's as simple as that.

kingcrimson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#30 kingcrimson24
Member since 2012 • 824 Posts

Kinect is great , it just doesn't enough good games and uses yet .

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

They should have had a stronger 1st party developers(plural for a lot of games) building Kinect super Xbone games before launching the machine instead of putting a product out in dire need of proving itself.

STEAMSBL0WSSAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 STEAMSBL0WSSAX
Member since 2014 • 80 Posts

one reason....it sucks.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@steamsbl0wssax said:

one reason....it sucks.

just like Quake

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

"BU..BU..BU...KINECT!!!???"

LMFAO

TLHBO

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#35 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@no-scope-AK47 said:

She looks like she is having a great time but not not all kinect games end well

Yeah, all these motion controls caused some serious accidents. I've even seen gifs of a young child getting in the way or a TV destroyed by a flying wiimote.

Kinect isn't for me. I never bought it for 360 and I never will for Xbox One.

But it should stay around. Not to implement it in games in a stupid and contrived way, but to give people exercise in a fun way, like for example for elderly people :)

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 R4gn4r0k

@Cloud_imperium said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Kinect was about as wanted as that always on DRM they tried to implement.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

Shot themselves in the foot by promising the device would be so much better. Consumers don't like when a product doesn't work as well as advertised. Regardless, at this point MSFT is sending a message that they have no faith in the product and admitting that many others would not benefit from the device.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 no-scope-AK47

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Kinect was about as wanted as that always on DRM they tried to implement.

We have a winner. They then tried to use it to do other things but didn't seem up to the task.

o0squishy0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By o0squishy0o
Member since 2007 • 2802 Posts

Kinnect just simply isn't useful for the majority of games. Even forzas "head tracking" feature is totally useless. Who wants to turn their head to the side, but keep their eyes looking forward to simulate actually turning their head and looking to the side.

Its totally invasive in its nature and that is something microsoft wanted to push. Regardless of the total selfcentered BS society we seem to live in "online" people don't like cameras pointed at themselves without their own control. Kinnect has its uses and for some things its incredibly useful. For gaming however, it just isn't really a useful piece of tech. Microsoft should have dumped Kinnect and either dropped the price or came in with a more powerful console, one to atleast match the PS4. So far the XboxOne is lumped with more expensive price tag with something that noone really wants or properly uses. The only "console" life saving thing for the Xbox so far is that the PS4 has yet to put out an awesome game that everyone wants.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Kinect is, and will always be, flawed as a gaming peripheral, that's pretty much the bottom line. Carmack nailed it with his description of it being a buttonless mouse. Doesn't matter how good a dev is there would have always been latency and that quest for the 1:1 experience crippled. Hell the Move is equally pointless as far as motion gaming goes in my view but the fact that you had direct input and even buttons on the specialised controller you held made it much more reliable.

On top of this, MS didn't even have their flag ship kinect title ready for launch so for ages you had justifications from people about all the non-gaming features. We shan't mention Fighter Within.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 misterpmedia

@kingtito said:

Kinect failed because MS didn't support it with games. 1 game isn't enough. It was up to MS to develop games with 1st party studios not pin hopes on 3rd party devs to do the work. MS is run by a bunch or morons with absolutely no eye for what I really want.

Fixed that for you sir.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kingtito

@misterpmedia said:

@kingtito said:

Kinect failed because MS didn't support it with games. 1 game isn't enough. It was up to MS to develop games with 1st party studios not pin hopes on 3rd party devs to do the work. MS is run by a bunch or morons with absolutely no eye for what I really want.

Fixed that for you sir.

No need to fix anything you def, dumb and blind cow. It was my opinion just like your worthless ramblings here are your opinion. Kindly leave my post alone thank you very much.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By misterpmedia

@kingtito said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kingtito said:

Fixed that for you sir.

No need to fix anything you def, dumb and blind cow. It was my opinion just like your worthless ramblings here are your opinion. Kindly leave my post alone thank you very much.

Wow, this post reeks of vitriol. Lay it on me, bottomlem. I only corrected your statement so it truly could be viewed as an opinion.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kingtito

@misterpmedia said:

@kingtito said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kingtito said:

Fixed that for you sir.

Wow, this post reeks of vitriol. Lay it on me, bottomlem. I only corrected your statement so it truly could be viewed as an opinion.

Didn't need it cow. You may resume putting your head up Sony's rectum.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Kinect failed because it was a POS, end of story.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By misterpmedia

@kingtito It needed it. Putting MS failed hard by not acknowledging that true gamers wanted kinect was your own fantasy and yours alone. Don't collectively involve us all by putting gamers when you definitely meant 'I'.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Kinect didn't improve games. Like Wii motion controls, gamers were excited to give new tech a chance but dropped it when they actually got to try it and found how poor it was.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

I don'tthink there have ever been a more backpedaling contradicting fakeboy on the forums. Yet 4 pages is still the highest we go nowadays. Maybe we just need loosingends and reach 3 back.