Old headsets will work on Xbone

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Did the PS3?

tumblr_md1azqx4Ei1rk1wcvo1_500.gif

clyde46
ps3 came with the cheapest blu-ray machine on the market at the time, wi-fi already built into the system hell even the wii did and you had a rechargeable controller.

Still didn't come with a headset in the box, you had to buy one.

If you own a pc you had to buy your own headset. What's the point here that you guys are trying to make?
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] :lol: Go over audiophile forums and let's see which one's the cheapMonsieurX

clip on mic hahaha cheap ass....Ā Ā  try harder andĀ  I bet you have a cheap turtlebay anyhow.Ā Ā Ā 

Go on,keep posting so you look like an idiot,as usual.

as usual you have nothing to say.Ā Ā  make a friend :lol:

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61524 Posts

Now you admit buying a PS3 to justify your hate for the PS3...?

Ā 

You need a team of psychiatrists, my friend!

Netherscourge

Ahhh, i'm done with your idiocy. Could you deviate any more, from the topic at hand? The fact is, I have owned my PS3, along with the headset Ā I had to purchase on top of the PS3, for numerous years. At the end of the day, you don't have a leg to stand on. I advise that you move on.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] ps3 came with the cheapest blu-ray machine on the market at the time, wi-fi already built into the system hell even the wii did and you had a rechargeable controller.

Still didn't come with a headset in the box, you had to buy one.

If you own a pc you had to buy your own headset. What's the point here that you guys are trying to make?

The hypocrisy of Cows.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] lol you haven't even made a efficient counter argument besides you keep saying red herring. You are getting caught up that sony didn't include a headset in their models but fail to see that microsoft had you buying a wi-fi adapter, a hd-dvd drive, you could only use xbox brand headsets on their console. You had to pay for online (something sony saw that people were willing to pay for online games so I don't blame them for charging you to pay online with the ps4). If you don't have a gold account you can't use your netflix hell you can't even use the internet explorer app. So yeah man keep ignoring all that and think you are winning something lol.lundy86_4

Getting caught up? That was the entire argument, that you were trying to battle. Why would we ignore the initial argument? Good Lord.

Again, Red Herring fallacy. Look it up, and understand why it isn't an efficient argument. I'm bored with your idiocy, to be honest.

I'm bored with your stupidity and your "Red Herring fallacy". Gotta say lundy this wasn't one of your strongest arguments. peace homie
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="XBOunity"]

clip on mic hahaha cheap ass....Ā Ā  try harder andĀ  I bet you have a cheap turtlebay anyhow.Ā Ā Ā 

XBOunity

Go on,keep posting so you look like an idiot,as usual.

Do you?
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 lundy86_4

If you own a pc you had to buy your own headset. What's the point here that you guys are trying to make? Chris_Williams

Cows are criticizing MS for not packing in a headphone, when Sony did the same with the PS3. I'm sorry, but that's Elementary school, level logic.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 lundy86_4

[I'm bored with your stupidity and your "Red Herring fallacy". Gotta say lundy this wasn't one of your strongest arguments. peace homieChris_Williams

Stupidity :lol:

Yep, that's it. The fact that you've failed to make a consistent argument, is to my detriment. Naturally.

TBH, you aren't intelligent enough to breakdown my most intelligent arguments :?

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Still didn't come with a headset in the box, you had to buy one.

The hypocrisy of Cows.

yeah when you have nothing to retort with you go to calling people barn animals. Typical Clyde
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 clyde46

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][I'm bored with your stupidity and your "Red Herring fallacy". Gotta say lundy this wasn't one of your strongest arguments. peace homielundy86_4

Yep, that's it. The fact that you've failed to make a consisten argument, is to my detriment. naturally.

You hear that Lundy? Its the sound of Cows moving goalposts.
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 XBOunity

lollol.png

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Go on,keep posting so you look like an idiot,as usual.MonsieurX

Do you?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 clyde46
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] If you own a pc you had to buy your own headset. What's the point here that you guys are trying to make?

The hypocrisy of Cows.

yeah when you have nothing to retort with you go to calling people barn animals. Typical Clyde

So we're questioning the rules of SW now? So you admit to losing the argument then.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 lundy86_4

You hear that Lundy? Its the sound of Cows moving goalposts.clyde46

It's a familiar sound... I hear it often... "Moooooving the goalposts, lads!"

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 MonsieurX

lollol.png[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

Do you?

Cool picture,uh? Mad that those sounds way better than you pity A50?
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

lollol.png[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Do you?MonsieurX

sure it does :roll:Ā  what a designĀ  lol

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

So you're using the past to justify ripping yourself off in the near-future?

Interesting strategy there.

Netherscourge

Why would we ignore the past? Interesting dodge-tactic, there.Ā 

Why would you ignore the PS4 coming with headsets and jump right to the PS3 not coming with headsets?

And keep in mind, you're trying to justify being ripped off by Microsoft again.

loki_kiss_gif_by_miasmanecrosa-d54huzd.g

Why not, oh, I don't know... demand Microsoft include free headsets too?

36984610.jpg

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][I'm bored with your stupidity and your "Red Herring fallacy". Gotta say lundy this wasn't one of your strongest arguments. peace homielundy86_4

Yep, that's it. The fact that you've failed to make a consisten argument, is to my detriment. naturally.

You haven't made any counter arguments to my claims and all you do to justify your claims is that you have a ps3 like that is suppose to matter to me or something. Honestly don't even know why we are debating over 8 year old consoles. Sony listened to the people and included a mic with every ps4 console and also allowing old headset's be used for no charge. So if you get a ps4 lundy you can still use that mic which you are apparently so mad over buying for your ps3. Whereas Microsoft even though the 360 came with a mic you have to purchase an accessory to use it which there is no excuse why they couldn't just allow you to use it for free. I hope you have a great night my friend.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 clyde46

XBOunity

HD25/mrk2 Master Race reporting.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 MonsieurX

XBOunity

I guess you think that those are awesome?

Ā 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYWHuoDoPo-jfZxLs-66J

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="clyde46"] The hypocrisy of Cows.

So we're questioning the rules of SW now? So you admit to losing the argument then.

The moment you responded with a 4 word response calling me a cow, you already lost buddy.
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 stereointegrity

XBOunity

had the a40 and a50.....and i like my sony pulse elites better then both
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 lundy86_4

You haven't made any counter arguments to my claims and all you do to justify your claims is that you have a ps3 like that is suppose to matter to me or something. Honestly don't even know why we are debating over 8 year old consoles. Sony listened to the people and included a mic with every ps4 console and also allowing old headset's be used for no charge. So if you get a ps4 lundy you can still use that mic which you are apparently so mad over buying for your ps3. Whereas Microsoft even though the 360 came with a mic you have to purchase an accessory to use it which there is no excuse why they couldn't just allow you to use it for free. I hope you have a great night my friend. Chris_Williams

Bro, honestly, i'm not carrying on with your trollfest. Read my previous posts, and you'll understand my argument. There is no need to continue the debate, when it continues in circles, which is what this has devolved into.

These are the facts... Sony did not offer a headset with the PS3, to which Cows constantly downplayed (see: entire current gen history in SW). Now, Cows are criticizing Lemmings for downplaying the lack of a headset, thus the Ā hypocrisy Ā is born. I'm not here to educate infants, Chris.Ā 

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 clyde46
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] yeah when you have nothing to retort with you go to calling people barn animals. Typical Clyde

The moment you responded with a 4 word response calling me a cow, you already lost buddy.

Doesn't work like that pal. You want to be in SW, you are in one of the four factions. Now back to the argument at hand, the hypocrisy of Cows.
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

Now you admit buying a PS3 to justify your hate for the PS3...?

Ā 

You need a team of psychiatrists, my friend!

lundy86_4

Ahhh, i'm done with your idiocy. Could you deviate any more, from the topic at hand? The fact is, I have owned my PS3, along with the headset Ā I had to purchase on top of the PS3, for numerous years. At the end of the day, you don't have a leg to stand on. I advise that you move on.

But you don't have to buy a headset for the PS4. It comes with a set. And the PS4 doesn't use a proprietary format, so you can use ANY headset that'll fit into the standard port.

The Xbox One doesn't come with a headset. It also uses a proprietary format, which means your options are extremley limited and more expensive. You'll need an adaptor for your 360 headset to use it or you buy the Xbox One headset seperately.

---Nobody cares about the PS3 or the Xbox 360 anymore---

You should focus on the pluses and minuses of the NEW flagship consoles, not the ones from 7 years ago. It makes for a more credible argument in System Wars topics, which I admit are hard to come by these days.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Cool picture,uh? Mad that those sounds way better than you pity A50?MonsieurX

Ā 

what is that? have you lost your mind?Ā Ā  you think that is an A50?Ā Ā Ā  wow you are clueless man :lol:Ā Ā  time for me to go now...Ā Ā  SMH

Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Ribnarak
Member since 2008 • 2299 Posts

LOL maybe ms should just delay the console a year and copy exactly what sony's doing!.Ā 

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 MonsieurX

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

Ā 

what is that? have you lost your mind?Ā Ā  you think that is an A50?Ā Ā Ā  wow you are clueless man :lol:Ā Ā  time for me to go now...Ā Ā  SMH

Never said anywhere that those were A50?
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 clyde46

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

Ā 

Aren't those made by Monster?
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 lundy86_4

But you don't have to buy a headset for the PS4. It comes with a set. And the PS4 doesn't use a proprietary format, so you can use ANY headset that'll fit into the standard port.

Netherscourge

Where was that argued?

The Xbox One doesn't come with a headset. It also uses a proprietary format, which means your options are extremley limited and more expensive. You'll need an adaptor for your 360 headset to use it or you buy the Xbox One headset seperately.

Netherscourge

Where was that argued?

---Nobody cares about the PS3 or the Xbox 360 anymore---

You should focus on the pluses and minuses of the NEW flagship consoles, not the ones from 7 years ago. It makes for a more credible argument in System Wars topics, which I admit are hard to come by these days.

Netherscourge

Enough with the Red Herring fallacy. The previous generation, is Ā absolutely Ā relevant, considering the Ā fanbase Ā carries over. Do not attempt to bolster your argument, by arbitrarily confining your opponent's. It shows your distinct lack of intelligence :?

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] I guess you think that those are awesome?

Ā 

clyde46

i dont know lol i dont know what this guy is thinking.Ā  we are comparing the a50 to his headphones and he puts up that?Ā Ā Ā Ā  thats like talking about the ps4 and xbox one and you post a picture of atari 2600.Ā Ā Ā Ā  whatever man lol

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#131 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12346 Posts

dat SPIF

dat S/PDIFĀ  astro A50 oh yeahĀ  XBO love best audio on consoles PERIOD....

XBOunity
I have no knowledge of the Xbox One's audio processor but the PS3 and PS4 both have S/PDIF ports. Hell, the PS2 has an S/PDIF port. Sony was the co-designer of S/PDIF, hence they simply call it a Digital Out (Optical) on their consoles.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 MonsieurX

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

i dont know lol i dont know what this guy is thinking.Ā  we are comparing the a50 to his headphones and he puts up that?Ā Ā Ā Ā  thats like talking about the ps4 and xbox one and you post a picture of atari 2600.Ā Ā Ā Ā  whatever man lol

You are talking about design,you must love those Beats!
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 XBOunity

LOL maybe ms should just delay the console a year and copy exactly what sony's doing!.Ā 

Ribnarak

maybe SOny should delay a year and copy exactly what Microsoft is doing because they arent built for the future, whereas Microsoft is.Ā Ā  good luck with that ps460

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]You haven't made any counter arguments to my claims and all you do to justify your claims is that you have a ps3 like that is suppose to matter to me or something. Honestly don't even know why we are debating over 8 year old consoles. Sony listened to the people and included a mic with every ps4 console and also allowing old headset's be used for no charge. So if you get a ps4 lundy you can still use that mic which you are apparently so mad over buying for your ps3. Whereas Microsoft even though the 360 came with a mic you have to purchase an accessory to use it which there is no excuse why they couldn't just allow you to use it for free. I hope you have a great night my friend. lundy86_4

Bro, honestly, i'm not carrying on with your trollfest. Read my previous posts, and you'll understand my argument. There is no need to continue the debate, when it continues in circles, which is what this has devolved into.

These are the facts... Sony did not offer a headset with the PS3, to which Cows constantly downplayed (see: entire current gen history in SW). Now, Cows are criticizing Lemmings for downplaying the lack of a headset, thus the Ā hypocrisy Ā is born. I'm not here to educate infants, Chris.Ā 

Why are you generalizing that I was one of those users who criticize the xb1 for not having the headset? It comes with kinect so I understand why they don't have a mic with it. But it's BS that I would have to buy an accessory just to use it because they are already nickle and diming customers. I'm not a cow which alot of people here assume, I troll alot but I actually just play games don't matter what the system is on. Hell if I had to choose a faction it would be pc right now since that's where I'm spending majority of my time right now. That's why I don't take this place seriously and its a joke, I can't just be a user who has a different opinion then everyone else but have to be called a cow or a lem if i'm giving a supporting arguments for a console.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
WTF IS THIS? Why the hell do I need to pay a fee to use my halo reach mic? why can't we use blutooth mics like the ps3?
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 lundy86_4

Why are you generalizing that I was one of those users who criticize the xb1 for not having the headset?

Ā 

Chris_Williams

When did I say that Ā you Ā did that? I conveyed that Ā Cows Ā did that. If you construed that from my posts, that was not the intention.

Ā 

It comes with kinect so I understand why they don't have a mic with it. But it's BS that I would have to buy an accessory just to use it because they are already nickle and diming customers. I'm not a cow which alot of people here assume, I troll alot but I actually just play games don't matter what the system is on. Hell if I had to choose a faction it would be pc right now since that's where I'm spending majority of my time right now. That's why I don't take this place seriously and its a joke, I can't just be a user who has a different opinion then everyone else but have to be called a cow or a lem if i'm giving a supporting arguments for a console. Chris_Williams

It was bullshit that Sony did not include a headset. That's my whole argument. I think that, overall, Sony did a great job, but let's not stick our dick up their arse, with regards to their f*ck \ups.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]Why are you generalizing that I was one of those users who criticize the xb1 for not having the headset?

Ā 

lundy86_4

When did I say that Ā you Ā did that? I conveyed that Ā Cows Ā did that.

Ā 

It comes with kinect so I understand why they don't have a mic with it. But it's BS that I would have to buy an accessory just to use it because they are already nickle and diming customers. I'm not a cow which alot of people here assume, I troll alot but I actually just play games don't matter what the system is on. Hell if I had to choose a faction it would be pc right now since that's where I'm spending majority of my time right now. That's why I don't take this place seriously and its a joke, I can't just be a user who has a different opinion then everyone else but have to be called a cow or a lem if i'm giving a supporting arguments for a console. Chris_Williams

It was bullshit that Sony did not include a headset. That's my whole argument. I think that, overall, Sony did a great job, but let's not stick our dick up their arse, with regards to their f*ck \ups.

alright cool glad we could have this talk
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#138 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Lol, greedy cvnts. I CBA to used headsets though, not a massive deal.
GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

WTF IS THIS? Why the hell do I need to pay a fee to use my halo reach mic? why can't we use blutooth mics like the ps3?YoshiYogurt

MS upgraded to Wifi direct for better sound quality and faster data transfer.

Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts
WTF IS THIS? Why the hell do I need to pay a fee to use my halo reach mic? why can't we use blutooth mics like the ps3?YoshiYogurt
Because, Microsoft is greedy and they want your first born child, read the terms of use.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
Member since 2013 • 2504 Posts
Xbox One doesnt have bluetooth i believe
Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts
[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Cool picture,uh? Mad that those sounds way better than you pity A50?stereointegrity

All three of those suck ass but at least the Astros support Dolby Headphone. Pulse headphones are a generic faux 7.1 coming from a two channel source. And just like the A40/50's, Pulse headphones are just low end tin cans with zero sound stage. If you want superior sound, run a pair of Sennheises, AKG's or any other real headphone brand to the Astro Mixamp and you will laugh at the Pulse. Hell. Even a $20 pair of 202's sound better.
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 XBOunity

[QUOTE="stereointegrity"][QUOTE="XBOunity"]

Murderstyle75

All three of those suck ass but at least the Astros support Dolby Headphone. Pulse headphones are a generic faux 7.1 coming from a two channel source. And just like the A40/50's, Pulse headphones are just low end tin cans with zero sound stage. If you want superior sound, run a pair of Sennheises, AKG's or any other real headphone brand to the Astro Mixamp and you will laugh at the Pulse. Hell. Even a $20 pair of 202's sound better.

I like the a50, but the main reason i spent so much money on it was I liked the wireless design and the miniamp setup.Ā Ā Ā  I watch tv, xbox, ps3 and pc on it whenever i choose.Ā Ā 

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 NVIDIATI
Member since 2010 • 8463 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Beyerdynamics DT 990 + clip on micXBOunity

cheap ass compared to astro a50... clip on mic hahaha try harder bro, your headphones are garbage.

lol...

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

Kinect.Ā 

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

360 owners should be used to buying accessories.Ā 

Chris_Williams
This. Hardly shocking news.
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 stereointegrity

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

Ā 

please stop over hyping the astro a50
Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts
TLHBO
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

360 owners should be used to buying accessories.Ā 

Chris_Williams

PS3 headset...

ps4 comes with headsets so what's your point?

..they are called cows for a reason I assume is his point...
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#150 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20158 Posts
[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Can we stop calling that pathetic earpiece included with the PS4 a headset. Because its not.

Its a pathetic little wire with an earpiece and a mic attached :lol:

RR360DD
You just defined a headset.

Nope, I just defined a cheap ass replacement that only Sony would attempt :lol:

Cheap or not. It's a headset. I for one, will continue to use my Trittons without having to buy an adapter.