Ok Sony is starting to piss me off. This cant just be me?

• 78 results
Hybrenated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Hybrenated
Member since 2015 • 173 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: THIS THREAD is about exclusives. The thing you just quoted me on was a convo about multiplat ps plus games

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58977 Posts

Maybe you could take up reading.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
@hybrenated said:

@LJS9502_basic: THIS THREAD is about exclusives. The thing you just quoted me on was a convo about multiplat ps plus games

Initial point was about games on PSN+,nowhere exclusivity was mentioned.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Valid complaints and very good concerns for the PS4 and PS+. I know there are others with the same feelings as you but you will see hardly anyone confess in these forums, they will just bend over, bite hard, and take it hard from the back and stay silent about it. Anyway on to the concerning issues for the PS4 and PS+. I don't even know but I believe Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, which was also available for Xbox One GwG, was one of the last real full retail game PS+ has offered. GwG has offered Xbox One more retail games and continues to do so, you are right about this. They started off the year offering Killer Instincts Ultra Edition, which is basically a full retail game and it includes the original Killer Instincts while PS+ offered expected indies and PSN going down. And also you could consider the other full retail games that is offered to play for the week or weekend that isn't part of GwG. This gives Xbox Live better value. These rental type full retail games are free to play and are offered almost at a monthly basis. Playstation has a similar rental service but it requires another paid subscription to get access to these rental type games.

I really hope they do upgrade the 2TB internal hard drive space limit for the PS4 but by judging the lack of external hard drive for games update for the PS3, I doubt we will see this update. Both PS4 and PS3 still does not have external hard drive support for games. So it's pretty funny how some will boast how PS+ offered more games but the system lacks the capacity to store them all. This small nuisance now will be a huge nuisance in the future unless it's updated. For the Xbox One you're able to simply attach an external hard drive with no space limit easily. I have a 5TB external hard drive and I've downloaded every single GwG offered without having to delete any single thing. I still have the 500gb internal hard drive as well, no need to swap that out too. Not only I have Xbox One GwG games, I also have every Xbox 360 GwG that is backward compatible on the same hard drive. It's so convenient having access to both Xbox One GwG games and Xbox 360 GwG games on one system. You will need to do a lot of swapping out hard drives, deleting, re-installing and have space limits for both PS4 and PS3. It's a pain especially for those that has internet caps. Lastly, you don't even need a Xbox 360 anymore because every Xbox 360 GwG game is backward compatible and could be played on your Xbox One.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#55 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@acp_45 said:

This.

Idriax12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Idriax12
Member since 2016 • 11 Posts

@hybrenated said:

@Heil68: 800 GAMES? LOL STOP PULLING NUMBERS OUT OF YOUR ASS.

800 games, about 4 of them worth playing.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@silversix_: "on auto-pilot since 2014..."

lol

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#58 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Why make that much of an effort? They are selling consoles hand over foot with nothing more than multi-plats and ports. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they start cutting back even further on their investments in exclusive AAA games.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

What do people have against indies?

I mean yeah, many of them seem to get very high scores for being indies but there are some of them that are worthy of AAA status based on the quality of the design, soundtrack and gameplay.

How come they don't cost the same as retail games then? Hint: it's because the makers know they're not of the same quality 95% of the time.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@Bigboi500: Because they don't have the same budget? They don't look as good, their production value isn't as high and they don't have hollywood voice actors. Doesn't mean they aren't good.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

@Bigboi500: Because they don't have the same budget? They don't look as good, their production value isn't as high and they don't have hollywood voice actors. Doesn't mean they aren't good.

Who said they aren't good?

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 DrkeX
Member since 2003 • 645 Posts

While the lack of games have been disappointing, at least multiplats run great.

PS4 is pretty much my multiplatstation, it gets the job done.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@hybrenated lol 92 posts, doesn't take long to spot alt fakeboy accounts around here.

sorry but "we get the short end of the stick compared to xbox one owners"?

Your first and last mistake in this fakeboy drama routine you've put on is compare PS4 to xbox one and try to say xbox one looks better.

Anyone notice this guy mention Tomb Raider a multiplat, that is coming to PS4 BTW, but totally forgot to mention that PS4 is getting STREET FIGHTER V and it's never coming to xbox one. Swing and a miss bud, you do know that PS4 got more high rated games than xbox one in 2015 right? I just made a thread for the first half of 2016 and this is how it stacks up.

@playharderfool said:

Disclaimer:

These are just for the first 6mos of the year and confirmed release dates only. These are the titles that are not currently coming to other current gen consoles, however I will also add PC exclusives. The console games that are also on PC will have brackets. There are no handhelds or remasters included. If there are any errors or updates on confirmed releases please post link and I will edit/add.

January 5

Amplitude PS4

January 15

Oxenfree (xbox one)

January 19

Darkest Dungeon PC

January 20

homeworld deserts of Kharak PC

January 21

Yakuza kiwami PS4

January 26

The Witness (PS4)

January 28

Dragon Quest Builders PS4

January 29

Bombshell PC

Febuary 2

American Truck Simulator PC

Febuary 5

XCOM2 PC

Febuary 9

Firewatch (PS4)

Febuary 16

STREET FIGHTER V (PS4)

March 18

Pokken Tournament WII U

March 24

Killer Instinct Season 3 (xbox one)

March 29

MLB The Show 16 PS4

March 31

Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness PS4

April 5

Quantum Break xbox one

April 12

Ratchet and Clank PS4

April 21

Star Fox Zero Wii U

April 26

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End PS4

April 28

Total War: War Hammer PC

June 21

No Man's Sky (PS4)

We Happy Few (xbox one)

That wraps it up for confirmed games with dates for the first half of the year what do you think?

Interesting notes to take from this.

• Wii U has 2 confirmed game releases for the first 6 months of the year.
  • PS4 and PC are equal with 11 games total with confirmed release dates.
  • xbox one's has 4 total games with only 1 not being playable on PC.
  • PC has 11 total games with 6 being PC only
  • PS4 has 11 total games with only 4 being playable on PC.

Which system looks best for games you want? Are there any games that surprised you releasing that are now on your radar? Any systems look better or worse than you imagined going into 2015?

Finally a note to keep in mind, these are games with confirmed release dates here and this will continually change thru out the year but i will name a few of the big announced 2016 titles that don't have release dates at all for 2016 first half or otherwise.

ReCore (doubtful on this with no gameplay shown)

Zelda (perhaps when NX is launched?)

squadron 42 (more betas?)

GT Sport (devs take so long maybe 2022?)

Horizon Zero Dawn (people just expect this game to slip)

Your thoughts?

Take note of the bold bullet points!!! So much for PS4 owners getting, "the short end of the stick". 11 confirmed PS4 games not on xbox one vs 4 and only one of the xbox one games isn't also playable on PC.

Hybrenated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Hybrenated

@playharderfool: "fakeboy" LOL anyone new is a fakeboy now? I just say truth bud.

You realize that not a single one AAA exclusive on that list is released yet? Thats my point. I AM SICK OF FUCKING "AWAITING GREATNESS" IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS.

You did not even mention updates. The ps4 i bought last year is the same one today. There is 0 effort being put in right now.

Even the ps+ games are absolute shit. The one gem was rocket league.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MonsieurX
@hybrenated said:

@playharderfool: "fakeboy" LOL anyone new is a fakeboy now? I just say truth bud.

You realize that not a single one AAA exclusive on that list is released yet? Thats my point. I AM SICK OF FUCKING "AWAITING GREATNESS" IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS.

You did not even mention updates. The ps4 i bought last year is the same one today. There is 0 effort being put in right now.

Even the ps+ games are absolute shit. The one gem was rocket league.

Sell your PS4 and stop complaining about it

Hybrenated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Hybrenated

@MonsieurX: Already trapped inside this ecosystem. Not leaving hundreds of dollars in games behind

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#67  Edited By aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

@hybrenated said:

I havent been called a fakeboy yet. Maybe its because I try to avoid complaining in a way that seems whiny...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Wasn't TC the one asking about what next gen console to buy like 2 months ago? Yet he's complaining like he's had it since launch. You knew the situation when you bought the console

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 MonsieurX

@hybrenated said:

@MonsieurX: Already trapped inside this ecosystem. Not leaving hundreds of dollars in games behind

Sell everything,buy a PS2.

Problem solved

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#70 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

A PC pretty much trumps both of the twins this generation. I don't think I'll ever find a reason to get a PS4. NX is on my radar and I'll be preordering it this June. I think the only time Sony will get any more money from me is when I rent Hotel Transylvania 2. Or Pixels.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: I don't think MS is gonna leave the console market just yet. If they did they would have to scratch XLG, and don't see them dumping that cash cow anytime soon. If they left the console space their main competitor would be Steam, and two things MS can't beat steam on are free online those godly steam sales. Not that Ms can't offer those deals, we just know that they won't being the cash grabbing company they are. Also the same reason Cows criticize Ms is the same reason that they can't leave the console market, they lack the exclusives needed to make any real money from Pc. They could never make the money from PC gaming that they make from consoles, mainly because Pc players won't pay for online, period.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

I get the ps+ games thing but I don't understand why people get so upset about it missing very superfluous features for a game console. Games are the most important thing and while their output is weak, they still get a lot more games than MS.

I was watching Major Nelson do his video update thing last week and all he kept talking about was this windows 10 Xbox app and all the little useless things you can do on it to keep your Xbox "connected." I haven't played my Xbox one since October. It's just a feature box but it's lacking games.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Ghost120x: I distinctly recall the OP making a similar thread to this a while back. It's the "I'm a playstation fan, but the Xbox is so much better" routine. A total fake boy.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#74 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Impossible. They are the creators of e worlds most powerful console and current gen 8 console leader. Thy do no wrong.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

I love this thread.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@hybrenated said:

@LJS9502_basic: No one said anything about exclusives....

in fact the games we are talking about are all multiplat.

Then this thread is even more stupid than I thought.......

though teh rules were like 500 posts to make thread or whatever anyway since idc might as well:

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

I remember i got Walking dead season 2 on PSN+ , what you talking about...

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@aroxx_ab said:

I remember i got Walking dead season 2 on PSN+ , what you talking about...