Ok Sony is starting to piss me off. This cant just be me?

• 78 results
Hybrenated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Hybrenated
Member since 2015 • 173 Posts

I get that they are in a sales lead. Fantastico for them. But how does this mean we always get the short end of the stick compared to xbox one owners? Let me just list some things.

1. When was the last time we had a non-indie game on PS+?

The biggest example of this was october 2015. We got two irrelevant indies i can not remember the name of.

Xbox got tomb raider, black flag, walking dead season 1 and rayman legends.

Let that sink in for a moment.

WHAT.

2. We have gotten two great exclusives, then theres the order.

Bloodbourne was my second best game of the year, next to until dawn. Sony does need to drop this quality over quantity rule though. I mean 2 exclusives a year? Is this a joke? Yes i know we are getting

all these heavy hits in 2016, such as horizon, gt sport and uncharted 4, but they are not out yet.

3. Updates. Where is that external over 2 TB harddrive everyone is asking for? Where is appearing offline? Customizable tiles? Folders? Order lists?

TL;DR: Just because you are ahead, do not just quit on giving us stuff sony.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#2 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Things that have been happening for over a year are pissing you off now? What specifically happened now to trigger this outburst? Nothing you mention in the OP is new, or something that has not already been discussed to death.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@hybrenated said:

I get that they are in a sales lead. Fantastico for them. But how does this mean we always get the short end of the stick compared to xbox one owners? Let me just list some things.

1. When was the last time we had a non-indie game on PS+?

The biggest example of this was october 2015. We got two irrelevant indies i can not remember the name of.

Xbox got tomb raider, black flag, walking dead season 1 and rayman legends.

Let that sink in for a moment.

WHAT.

2. We have gotten two great exclusives, then theres the order.

Bloodbourne was my second best game of the year, next to until dawn. Sony does need to drop this quality over quantity rule though. I mean 2 exclusives a year? Is this a joke? Yes i know we are getting

all these heavy hits in 2016, such as horizon, gt sport and uncharted 4, but they are not out yet.

3. Updates. Where is that external over 2 TB harddrive everyone is asking for? Where is appearing offline? Customizable tiles? Folders? Order lists?

TL;DR: Just because you are ahead, do not just quit on giving us stuff sony.

1) PS+ sucks, so does GWG, both aren't worth they money they ask for

2) Try Disgaea 5

Also if you consider Uncharted 4 and GT Sport to be the better exclusives next year, you're going to jizz when you find out the rest of the 2016 lineup for ps4, luckily they are single player games so you don't need playstation plus.

3) Whatever, don't really care, maybe it'll come eventually.

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

They pissd me off more in the beginning of ps3 era than ps4, but luckily they made huge comeback

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

You can't appear offline? Lol wtf?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

I checked around, and for once it turns out that it is just you.

Quite surprising

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

What do people have against indies?

I mean yeah, many of them seem to get very high scores for being indies but there are some of them that are worthy of AAA status based on the quality of the design, soundtrack and gameplay.

Whistle_Blower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Whistle_Blower
Member since 2015 • 291 Posts

TC makes lots of good point (although he struggles with putting it all together). Sony can fck off, for all I care. I went from being a hardcore cow to being a Hermit (without the annoyingness, that is) because of their stupid behavior these past couple years. Sony became M$

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

They're annoying my cow senses in me as well. Its like they aren't even trying to do anything, on auto-pilot since 2014...

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@silversix_ said:

They're annoying my cow senses in me as well. Its like they aren't even trying to do anything, on auto-pilot since 2014...

That's what happens when you have no real competition.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@silversix_ said:

I know. That's why i pray for MS not being such worthless POS next gen.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@silversix_ said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@silversix_ said:

I know. That's why i pray for MS not being such worthless POS next gen.

I doubt they even make another console. They are slowly transitioning to PC. Why make a console if they won't have a single true exclusive left by next gen?

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

@mems_1224: ikr

Sony has always been behind in onr way or another each fucking gen it does not surprise me

Ps 1 and 2 lack of four controller ports

Ps3 achievement didnt come til 08 or o9 and the ability to listen to your music while playing games is limited

Ps4 cant play music cds at all and basic online features aren't there. Also backwards compatibility is nonexistent you must rent your games pay a fee

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22369 Posts

Its not surprising really... People are rushing out to buy PS4s anyway so why would they offer more than they are?

It'll be interesting to see how Sony reacts for the rest of this gen. Could be another repeat of the PS2 era where they dominated but became complacent.

fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 fierro316
Member since 2003 • 1727 Posts

It's not just you OP. If they don't deliver in 2016 the PS4 bubble may burst.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34469 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Its not surprising really... People are rushing out to buy PS4s anyway so why would they offer more than they are?

Indeed. Most people who want something to game are likely to get PS4, since it's "the cool console to have" this gen for whatever reason. It's scary just thinking about how many PS4s with only FIFA there are in homes right now.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@hrt_rulz01: After what happened to them last gen I can't see complacency being an issue on the PS5. They can't afford to screw again the good thing they have going.

I do think Sony is being very lenient with their studios and not really pressuring them to release games until they are ready. The PS4 is going to sell regardless so no need to rush. Some people may see this as a good or bad thing. Like if Xbox was kicking Sony's ass Uncharted 4 probably releases during the holidays as originally planned, but instead they get to fine tune it.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44503 Posts

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts

This whole gen is pissing me off. Right now Ori is seeing to it that I don't quit gaming altogether. I want that wow factor thing this gen. And I honestly don't think we'll get it because we're being eased into it way too slowly. Everyone loves to hate too so there's that.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 43933 Posts

They didn't promise you'd get it they only said Greatness Awaits..... suckers. :P

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

Hmm so stuff I don't give a crap about annoys you, fair enough man.

1) I don't pay for PS+ or XBL because both are crap services with no real value (all subjective)

2) Great exclusives is entirely subjective again, I don't feel the Xbox One has given me personally ANYTHING worth writing home about, hell I've sold most of my Xbox One games besides Rare Replay and Gears UE because of how little I care about their roster; oh and guess what, 2016 has NOTHING for me besides ReCore and I'll be getting that on PC.

3) Yeah, I don't even remotely care about updates on either platform so this isn't worth talking about.

If Sony bother you that much then just don't support them, simple as.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

Its crazy to think about how the most dominant console this gen lacks so many must have features. I remember seeing a survey Sony released late last year asking what features owners want. I laughed pretty hard. The majority of these features are on XB1.

MS really did shoot themselves in the foot.

magmadragoonx4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 magmadragoonx4
Member since 2015 • 697 Posts

Holiday sales in general have been pretty good. I think it's unrealistic to expect what we got on ps3 because PS+ launched after years of ps3 being around when the system had a huge catalogue of older games that didn't sell much and a big part was online gaming was free and they needed to prove it was a worth while. Yes Xbox has put out some better free games last year but they also don't have the rich indie catalog of ps4.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13636 Posts

I don't own a PS4, but I don't think anyone isn't trying.

What you are describing TC, pretty much sums up this gen. I don't think Xbox is much different. It's one of the reasons I moved on to the PC this gen. Tired of the excuses of how 'the gens just strarted'. Not sticking around potentially another 6 years if this gens a long one.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 davem1992

@HalcyonScarlet said:

What you are describing TC, pretty much sums up this gen. I don't think Xbox is much different. It's one of the reasons I moved on to the PC this gen. Tired of the excuses of how 'the gens just strarted'. Not sticking around potentially another 6 years if this gens a long one.

I moved to PC and retro games full time really with the occasional hint of a new PS4 or WiiU game.

Just bought a Dreamcast with 8 games, some of the Rayman games on GOG and Rayman 2 on 3DS.........yes I'm in a Rayman mood ok!?!

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#27 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts
  1. PS+ does better than GWG value wise
  2. If you are really mad, 2016 has a lot of ps exclusive titles
  3. I think they are doing surveys and working on what people want
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

The market leader is often the least consumer friendly. Nintendo were huge douchebags when the Wii was on top. Same with Microsoft with the 360. I guess when you're first place you don't need to work hard to impress. The PS4 is selling on fumes. I guess if you loved the 360 last gen then the PS4 is the multiplat system for you.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts

As long as I can't switch the system language of my XBox One to English without also having to switch the system location to a country where English is the first language I consider all complaints about missing features on other devices to be completely ridiculous. Each other system I own can do that without problems. I can even switch my calculator or my alarm clock to English without having to pretend to be from the US, the UK or Australia, etc. Congrats, Microsoft.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

M$ gives you oldass games = you re happy

Sony gives you new GOTY rocket league = you are mad

okay...

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#31 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

It'll be interesting to see how Sony reacts for the rest of this gen. Could be another repeat of the PS2 era where they dominated but became complacent.

The main difference is the PS2 had great exclusive games, and a lot of them. The PS2 had BC that you didnt have to pay for.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 HalcyonScarlet

@davem1992 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

I moved to PC and retro games full time really with the occasional hint of a new PS4 or WiiU game.

Just bought a Dreamcast with 8 games, some of the Rayman games on GOG and Rayman 2 on 3DS.........yes I'm in a Rayman mood ok!?!

Same, I only occasionally game on my Xbox One, but haven't bought anything for it for a long time, but may pick up FM 6 at some point. With most console games being multiplat, I don't feel like I miss out on much.

I've also been picking up some classics. I actually wanted the very first Tomb Raider, because I thought it was one of the better ones, unfortunately it didn't work properly.

Choice on the PC is unreal right? :-P

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 davem1992

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@davem1992 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Same, I only occasionally game on my Xbox One, but haven't bought anything for it for a long time, but may pick up FM 6 at some point. With most console games being multiplat, I don't feel like I miss out on much.

I've also been picking up some classics. I actually wanted the very first Tomb Raider, because I thought it was one of the better ones, unfortunately it didn't work properly.

Haha indeed man, I've rebought all the TR series on Steam now that I'm getting treatment for my depression and no longer feel any anger towards RoTR. Gonna replay the original the week leading up to RoTR.

You have Steam at all man, could chat about games if you wanted?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 HalcyonScarlet

@davem1992 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@davem1992 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Haha indeed man, I've rebought all the TR series on Steam now that I'm getting treatment for my depression and no longer feel any anger towards RoTR. Gonna replay the original the week leading up to RoTR.

Yeah definitely we could chat. Never used the feature on steam but always a first.

Does your Tomb Raider work? My menu system won't stop spinning lol. I have them all too.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Legend002 said:

M$ gives you oldass games = you re happy

Sony gives you new GOTY rocket league = you are mad

okay...

Glad someone beat me to it. These "This generation sucks and I blame Sony" threads are getting tired as ****.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 davem1992

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@davem1992 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@davem1992 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Yeah definitely we could chat. Never used the feature on steam but always a first.

Does your Tomb Raider work? My menu system won't stop spinning lol. I have them all too.

It works perfectly on both my laptop and gaming PC, are you referring to the classic games or the reboot though?

PM your Steam? :P

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 HalcyonScarlet

@davem1992 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@davem1992 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@davem1992 said:

It works perfectly on both my laptop and gaming PC, are you referring to the classic games or the reboot though?

PM your Steam? :P

The classic one. Although Anniversary is good, I'm nostalgic about the original.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

Well with more than 800+ games, more exclusives, more upcoming games and the best console multi plats, it's just you.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 davem1992

@HalcyonScarlet: My fav TR is by far Legends, I played 2013 and was blown away but after replaying the classic games and the original reboot. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah the new series is by far the worst imo.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178808 Posts

I think it's just you......games do exist.....troll thread?

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Sony slogans are hidden signs. Last gen the ps3 was a super computer. Their slogan was make.believe because that was bullshit. Now with the ps4 it's greatness awaits so we wait

Hybrenated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Hybrenated

@Legend002: Let me get this straight.

Sony: Gives us one good game all year. It is a 20 dollar game. This makes them better I suppose?

Xbox: 160 dollars worth of AAA games and somehow you defend sony?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LJS9502_basic  Online

@hybrenated said:

Sony: Gives us one good game all year. It is a 20 dollar game. This makes them better I suppose?

Mulit plats are games too. Not sure why SW is so obsessed with exclusives. Games exist. Stop whining and go play them on whatever you bought.

Hybrenated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Hybrenated

@LJS9502_basic: No one said anything about exclusives....

in fact the games we are talking about are all multiplat.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@hybrenated said:

But Sony gave out more $ with PSN+ than M$ did with XBL

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Well with more than 800+ games, more exclusives, more upcoming games and the best console multi plats, it's just you.

LMFAO 800 games....LOL......wait wait...LMFAO...

Hybrenated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Hybrenated

@Heil68: 800 GAMES? LOL STOP PULLING NUMBERS OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Hybrenated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Hybrenated

Oh i see where you got the number

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

half of those are not out yet i just did a check for the word 2016 and half of them came on

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Nah, I don´t think this year will be the when greatness will NO LONGER awaits.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LJS9502_basic  Online

@hybrenated said:

@LJS9502_basic: No one said anything about exclusives....

in fact the games we are talking about are all multiplat.

Then this thread is even more stupid than I thought.......