Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

@notorious1234na said:

@Couth_ said:

He didn't say consoles are finished. He said the golden days are over and it's true. The golden age was ps1/ps2 where there was a huge influx of amazing games and experiences which differed to what was available on PC.

Now, most games make it to PC and are superior on PC. It's the definitive platform and always will be

Golden days over you sure?

Console still owns 50% of the gaming industry.

PC still stuck in 20s while mobile eating up both PC and Consoles market share like candy.

Yeah i'm sure. Never again will a console sell as much as the PS2 did. Never again will a console get as many quality games as ps1/ps2 did. It's 2014 and the consoles are struggling to play 1080p 60fps.. PC will always get heaps of games, has a huge backlog and will play games at whatever settings you want. Not saying consoles are dying but I don't see how you could consider these "golden days" when the pc exists and is superior in almost every way

AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#102 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts

He didn;t say they are finished.He said that what's finished are the times when consoles were completely dominating in videogames market and in this he's definitely right.

timster20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By timster20
Member since 2014 • 399 Posts

@Couth_ said:

@timster20 said:

@Couth_ said:

He didn't say consoles are finished. He said the golden days are over and it's true. The golden age was ps1/ps2 where there was a huge influx of amazing games and experiences which differed to what was available on PC.

Now, most games make it to PC and are superior on PC. It's the definitive platform and always will be

And during that time there were many great pc games that never made it to console or the console got severely gimped versions. Witcher, Elder Scrolls, Battlefield, CoD, System Shock, Far Cry, Crysis were all originally pc only and now the sequels are all on consoles as well. Everquest Next, Elder Scrolls Online, Planetside 2 and Diablo 3 going to console are even further signs of this going both ways.

Yeah all games go to all platforms that's what I said, but they look and play better on PC

You left out the fact that many once pc centric genres are now on consoles. You made it sound as if it was a one way shift with only the pc getting new genres it never had. Also remember during those console golden days the only way to play online shooters was on pc. Both consoles and pc's are far better experiences than they used to be.

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

Sour grapes cause they were overlooked by both console makers in favor of AMD.

I love my consoles and couldnt envision playing games on my pc instead so nvidia can kiss my ass.

AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts

@l34052 said:

I love my consoles and couldnt envision playing games on my pc instead so nvidia can kiss my ass.

You would have to be pretty delusional to disagree with that Nvidia said.

kipsta77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 kipsta77
Member since 2012 • 1119 Posts

Actually hardware sales DO suggest the same. The trick is differentiating the mainstream PC OEM industry (usually without GPUs) from the Gaming Oriented hardware.

Nvidia's share price has been enjoying an absolutely positive trend since the past 7 years or so and thats 60% of the PC Gaming industry right there. AMD is in a bit of a pickle with a fluctuating trend but that is because R&D costs are too high, and they can't afford it. And imagine for a second that AMD powers consoles while there aint a single Nvidia Chip in any console. Thankfully for consoles, AMD is protected from insolvency by Law ;) If AMD dies, Nvidia will become a monopoly (which Laws prohibit).

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

lol, they seem desparate.

The PC always was the biggest gaming platform, simply because everyone on earth can play solitaire on it and everyone has a PC, we knew that was and will be true for eternity.

I guess Nvidia sales are in an all time low to have to make silly and funny statements like that. The fact of the matter is that noone needs to sell his house anymore to play amazing looking games, PS4 can do that fine for a fixed extremely low price and PC can be used with 10 years old hardware fine.

Nvidia is scared that all the new power is not needed anymore, games look spectacular these days on PS4 without going bunkrupt and pay Nvidia 1000$ for a single GPU card.

Oblivion consoles - 6 million

Oblicion PC - 1 million

Sure, consoles are "finished" lol

Why didt they just post "Please please ,we beg you, buy our cards" !!!

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts
@AdrianWerner said:

@l34052 said:

You would have to be pretty delusional to disagree with that Nvidia said.

Nvidia says the same every few months for multiple generations now, has never come true

Oblivion on consoles sold 6 million copies, the largest the series has ever seen and it was a PC origins game.

Nvidia is the dillusional one, by far and away. Also these days PC gaming is so bad, with the DRm and beeing a slave to Steam and their decisions. Not for me, thanks.

I would take an hour of free gaming over 10 years of slavery in Steam and DRM.

I also love to get physical with my games.

The most hardcore and fun games are also now only on consoles (Bloodborne, Zelda WiiU, Demons SOuls etc)

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

consolites are REALLY salty in this thread ;) Read the article people, noone is saying that consoles are dead.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

While Nvidia makes a superior product, I feel such vocalization of such thoughts is rather rooted in petty resentment the big three backed AMD this gen.

I don't think Nvidia really gives a **** about AMD's console deal right now. Why is that, you ask? Look at how Nvidia and AMD stock have done over the last year.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#112  Edited By svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

Sounds like Nvidia is butthurt that none of the three console makers went with their chips this gen.

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 True_Gamer_
Member since 2006 • 6750 Posts

@loosingENDS said:

lol, they seem desparate.

The PC always was the biggest gaming platform, simply because everyone on earth can play solitaire on it and everyone has a PC, we knew that was and will be true for eternity.

I guess Nvidia sales are in an all time low to have to make silly and funny statements like that. The fact of the matter is that noone needs to sell his house anymore to play amazing looking games, PS4 can do that fine for a fixed extremely low price and PC can be used with 10 years old hardware fine.

Nvidia is scared that all the new power is not needed anymore, games look spectacular these days on PS4 without going bunkrupt and pay Nvidia 1000$ for a single GPU card.

Oblivion consoles - 6 million

Oblicion PC - 1 million

Sure, consoles are "finished" lol

Why didt they just post "Please please ,we beg you, buy our cards" !!!

Funny how they sold 10 mil of 680s?

Hurts doesnt it?

Plz comment on EA releasing FIFA NEXT Gen on PC after 10 months AND NOT 5 years like last gen.

Tekken 7 comin on PC? Who would have thought that last gen?

NBA 2k porting in 10 months and not 2 years like last gen?

I know it hurts my dear consolite....

Without your precious movie game what youre left with? Nothing?

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@RR360DD said:

They still sound bitter

Over what?

Also, Nvidia talking shit. I like their cards alot, but please STFU NV.

Oh, maybe the fact that the major consoles went with AMD guts and not Nvidia guts?

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By bforrester420

@clyde46 said:

@glez13 said:

So basically they are still butthurt that everyone went with AMD...

They profits don't seem to mind...

Their profits certainly wouldn't have minded selling another 15+ million chips last year either.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@bforrester420 said:

@clyde46 said:

@glez13 said:

Their profits certainly wouldn't have minded selling another 15+ million chips last year either.

You are talking in circles. Of course no company would "mind" making more money, but that is a far cry from being "butthurt."

Just stop with the bullshit console apologetics.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44195 Posts

Man I wish the real next gen consoles were finished cuz then I could skip these new weakling consoles. . :P

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#118 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

Nvidia, I love your GPU's as they are top quality and have always been good to me. But you guys are full of yourselves and this doom talk about Consoles are finished is like EA's old PR in the 80's that thought the NES will be a failure on the market.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#119 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

This is as stupid as console fanboys saying PC gaming is dead.

This

As much as I love Nvidia and their GPU's, they are arrogant as ****. Hell anyone saying consoles are dying or PC gaming is dying just needs not to ever speak again.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Lol Nvidia is still butthurt Amd got the deals with make the hardware for the consoles, haha

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 bforrester420

@mikhail said:

@bforrester420 said:

@clyde46 said:

@glez13 said:

You are talking in circles. Of course no company would "mind" making more money, but that is a far cry from being "butthurt."

Hey, all we're saying is that Nvidia has a vested interest in downplaying consoles. Console sales not only do not help their bottom line, but they help their rival's bottom line and potentially hurt their own via opportunity cost.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By MlauTheDaft

@bforrester420 said:

@mikhail said:

@bforrester420 said:

@clyde46 said:

@glez13 said:

Hey, all we're saying is that Nvidia has a vested interest in downplaying consoles. Console sales not only do not help their bottom line, but they help their rival's bottom line and potentially hurt their own via opportunity cost.

Actually, you're all just being salty as ****, because Nvidia is correct ;)

None of you even managed to read what was actually said (golden age of consoles is over, too many ways to enjoy gaming), which is absolutely true.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#123 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

Nintendo says hi NVIDIA. As. Long as Nintendo is around consoles will be

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 bforrester420

@MlauTheDaft said:

@bforrester420 said:

None of you even managed to read what was actually said (golden age of consoles is over, too many ways to enjoy gaming), which is absolutely true.

I honestly don't have a dog in this fight. I have an Nvidia GPU in my PC and I haven't purchased (and don't know if I will) a new console, so I'm not really salty.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

So basically he saying some PC are very strong console, except without the big exclusives?

Did I read that correctly?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

@MlauTheDaft said:

Well we can see that commercials work on getting you to buy in....Marketing +1......independent thought -1.

Consoles are STILL selling well....even without the big games. Not everyone is going to become a PC gamer.....two different gaming styles.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By MlauTheDaft

@LJS9502_basic said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

Well we can see that commercials work on getting you to buy in....Marketing +1......independent thought -1.

Consoles are STILL selling well....even without the big games. Not everyone is going to become a PC gamer.....two different gaming styles.

And I'm not saying consoles are not selling well. Their golden age is still over, especially as Android and Apple devices continue to improve.

It's funny when a lemming talks about marketing and independant thought though.

@bforrester420: No offense meant, I just had a case of SW personality. I still don't think there's anything wrong with what was actually said. It was'nt juvenile internet bragging in my opinion.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Nvidia crying because of AMD again?

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#129 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@RR360DD said:

They still sound bitter

lol down right salty

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that 99% of consolites in this thread did not read the article.

Nice job on the title, tc.

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#131 waahahah
Member since 2014 • 2462 Posts

There are definitly still reasons to opt for console games over PC, for instance I bought lords of the fallen and I have to put everything on low for the game to work with my gtx980... or everything crashes alot.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

hahaha nvidia still so butthurt that sony/ms decided to go with amd they just cant stop crying. well in that sense nvidia are actually a perfect representation of the mustard race that keep trying to convince themselves consoles dont matter lololol

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#133 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@notorious1234na said:

@Couth_ said:

Golden days over you sure?

Console still owns 50% of the gaming industry.

PC still stuck in 20s while mobile eating up both PC and Consoles market share like candy.

Mobile is hurting regular PC market not Gaming market . In fact, PC gaming is growing faster than ever before .

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

hahaha nvidia still so butthurt that sony/ms decided to go with amd they just cant stop crying. well in that sense nvidia are actually a perfect representation of the mustard race that keep trying to convince themselves consoles dont matter lololol

Don't think they care, they just posted record profits for the quarter

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 waahahah

@ProtossX said:

how are consoles milking people have you seen world of warcraft business model?

15 dollars a month, tons of in game purchases 60 dollar character change, 60 dollar level 90 boost 20 dollar transfers

and have you seen steam

oh buy all this crap for 59 dollars when u get the game an all that stuff for like 20 dollars at amazon as like a greatest hits no dude ur wrong

and look at LoL and like stuff on pc oh u can buy all the heros for like 500 dollars thats a scam bro hearthstone like 500 dollars forr all the legends

no dude the milking is actually alive an thriving on pc dont u dare say microsoft an sony are doing it worse just look at blizzard look at riot look at steam an compare it to like amazon deals no dude ur a liar an wrong

nvidia knows it

Convenience features like that need to be priced high so there is still value in playing the game and not everyone would opt for a $15 character boost. WoW is old enough that its definitly nice to have features like that... playing through 1-90 takes a long time and I am somewhat glad they at least have an option, but it doesn't devalue leveling normally.

Also those purchases really have no effect other than being shortcuts or cosmetic ( cosmetic purchases really should make this game f2p) but I think they have such a large player base they need guaranteed money because I image internally they have created several dev teams to work on pushing out content.

WoW is just a complete beast now and can't really be compared to other milking models.

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 waahahah

@MlauTheDaft said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

And I'm not saying consoles are not selling well. Their golden age is still over, especially as Android and Apple devices continue to improve.

@bforrester420: No offense meant, I just had a case of SW personality. I still don't think there's anything wrong with what was actually said. It was'nt juvenile internet bragging in my opinion.

android/apple games can suck it, they'll just dirty the waters with pay walls, since most of their games are designed around pay walls.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@clyde46: Unless, of course, you don't want to play games on a PC...

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 PapaTrop

@lostrib said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Yep.

Nvidia opted out of the console contracts due to the incredibly low margins on console sales citing that the opportunity cost would be too great if they chose to put resources into console hardware.

Now, a year later, we see Nvidia posting record profits without console sales.

I don't think people here understand just how little money console hardware makes in comparison to PC, Phone, and Tablet hardware.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 MlauTheDaft

@papatrop said:

@lostrib said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Yep.

Nvidia opted out of the console contracts due to the incredibly low margins on console sales citing that the opportunity cost would be too great if they chose to put resources into console hardware.

I don't think people here understand just how little money console hardware makes in comparison to PC, Phone, and Tablet hardware.

Do we actually have a source for this, because it'd be lovely to calm down the rabid consolites a bit ;)

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts
@papatrop said:

@lostrib said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Yep.

Exactly. Comments over saltiness from NVIDIA are fuckign stupid. Plus, the report didn't include 900 series sales.

PC gamign is growing and Nvidia is now the go to guys for gpus. Not that i want them to have market control, and have nothing against AMD, but nv is getting big now.

So they tend to make smug comments like these.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

Maybe next gen.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 PapaTrop

@MlauTheDaft said:

@papatrop said:

@lostrib said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Yep.

Do we actually have a source for this, because it'd be lovely to calm down the rabid consolites a bit ;)

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-not-worth-the-cost-says-nvidia/1100-6405300/

"we came to the conclusion that we didn't want to do the business at the price those guys were willing to pay."

http://www.neowin.net/news/nvidia-says-playstation-4-not-worth-the-opportunity-cost

"An NVIDIA executive has said that he believes his company passed on making chips for Sony's PlayStation 4 console because the opportunity cost was too high"

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Tegra-4-PlayStation-PS4-Tony-Tamasi-PhysX,21530.html

"the company didn't see enough potential revenue to pull resources from one project to fund work on console-based chips."

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@papatrop said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-not-worth-the-cost-says-nvidia/1100-6405300/

"we came to the conclusion that we didn't want to do the business at the price those guys were willing to pay."

http://www.neowin.net/news/nvidia-says-playstation-4-not-worth-the-opportunity-cost

"An NVIDIA executive has said that he believes his company passed on making chips for Sony's PlayStation 4 console because the opportunity cost was too high"

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Tegra-4-PlayStation-PS4-Tony-Tamasi-PhysX,21530.html

"the company didn't see enough potential revenue to pull resources from one project to fund work on console-based chips."

Also. nvidia made the ps3's gpu so they'd know abit about console makret margins

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts

Do I think consoles are a dying breed? Yes, but it's still going to be years until the market shrinks to something too miniscule to make money on. Streaming games has a loooooong way to go to be practical, and mass market computers/laptops/phones being able to pump out some serious horsepower in small hardware is also a long ways away.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 PapaTrop

Nvidia also did the original Xbox.

I found an article on that.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/150892-nvidia-gave-amd-ps4-because-console-margins-are-terrible

Nvidia’s 10-K filing for fiscal year 2003 (that’s calendar year 2002) states that the company made 23% of its total $1.9B revenue, or roughly $400M, on Xbox sales. That’s profits for one year — the original Xbox went on to sell some 24 million consoles worldwide.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Fast forward to the PS3 and its RSX graphics. Two years ago, in January 2011, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang told reporters that the Sony-Nvidia deal had earned Nvidia $500M in royalties since 2004. The total number of shipped PS3 consoles by March, 2011 stood at 50 million according to data from the NPD group. Half a billion is nothing to sneeze at, but the numbers imply that NV agreed to much smaller margins on the PS3 than it managed to lock in on the Xbox.

Nvidia took a drastic pay cut on the PS3 in comparison to the original Xbox, and I can only imagine the pay cut was going to be even lower this gen given that neither MS or Sony were going to take a loss on hardware.

But think about that. They made $500 million in 7 YEARS on the PS3... 7 YEARS! This is a company that makes over half a billion in profit per quarter

http://nvidianews.nvidia.com/News/NVIDIA-Reports-Financial-Results-for-Fourth-Quarter-and-Fiscal-2014-ab0.aspx

Why would they want to dump money into consoles to make a measily half a billion in a decade when they have quite clearly shifted resources into markets which are providing them half a billion every three months?

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By bforrester420
@papatrop said:

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/150892-nvidia-gave-amd-ps4-because-console-margins-are-terrible

Nvidia’s 10-K filing for fiscal year 2003 (that’s calendar year 2002) states that the company made 23% of its total $1.9B revenue, or roughly $400M, on Xbox sales. That’s profits for one year — the original Xbox went on to sell some 24 million consoles worldwide.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Fast forward to the PS3 and its RSX graphics. Two years ago, in January 2011, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang told reporters that the Sony-Nvidia deal had earned Nvidia $500M in royalties since 2004. The total number of shipped PS3 consoles by March, 2011 stood at 50 million according to data from the NPD group. Half a billion is nothing to sneeze at, but the numbers imply that NV agreed to much smaller margins on the PS3 than it managed to lock in on the Xbox.

Nvidia took a drastic pay cut on the PS3 in comparison to the original Xbox, and I can only imagine the pay cut was going to be even lower this gen given that neither MS or Sony were going to take a loss on hardware.

But think about that. They made $500 million in 7 YEARS on the PS3... 7 YEARS! This is a company that makes over half a billion in profit per quarter

http://nvidianews.nvidia.com/News/NVIDIA-Reports-Financial-Results-for-Fourth-Quarter-and-Fiscal-2014-ab0.aspx

Why would they want to dump money into consoles to make a measily half a billion in a decade when they have quite clearly shifted resources into markets which are providing them half a billion every three months?

Learn how to read an income statement. Their GAAP Net Income (profit to those that don't know financial accounting) by quarter was $147 and $119 (in millions) for Q4 2014 and Q3 2014, respectively.

Their annual profits (again, Net Income) are between $400 - $600 million.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By bforrester420

@MlauTheDaft said:

None taken

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 PapaTrop

@bforrester420 said:
@papatrop said:

~~~~~~~~~~~

Learn how to read an income statement. Their GAAP Net Income (profit to those that don't know financial accounting) by quarter was $147 and $119 (in millions) for Q4 2014 and Q3 2014, respectively.

You're right. I wasn't looking at net income though because I wasn't figuring that their $500 million from the PS3 was pure profit since it was royalties paid after the fact (in that they spent money on R&D and other operating expenses that wasn't subtracted from that $500 million royalty check). Though of course that's an assumption.

I was just looking at their revenue and cost. My bad.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 bforrester420

@papatrop said:

@bforrester420 said:

You're right. I wasn't looking at net income though because I wasn't figuring that their $500 million from the PS3 was pure profit since it was royalties paid after the fact (in that they spent money on R&D and other operating expenses that wasn't subtracted from that $500 million royalty check). Though of course that's an assumption.

I was just looking at their revenue and cost. My bad.

No problem. I minored in finance (info. systems major) and work with accounting systems for a living, so it's one of those subjects in which I'm intimately familiar. I also do a bit of equities investing, so I read a lot of financial statements (income statements and balance sheets, mostly).

dino7c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By dino7c
Member since 2005 • 533 Posts

95% of "PC Gamers" are playing facebook games

Consoles are selling better than ever