Not even Call of Duty can save Xbone this time

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

PS4 CoD Ghost vastly outselling Xbone version in the biggest markets US & UK.

Even dudebros know a dud when they see one

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11#2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_h__12

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#2 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Some of u have the business sense of an aardvark. You're writing of an entire generation on one launch title.

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

XBone 720......lol

thegamer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 thegamer00
Member since 2013 • 153 Posts

I think most people are still going to buy COD and BF on Xbox One because it is the shooter console.

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By -Damien-

@thegamer00 said:

I think most people are still going to buy COD and BF on Xbox One because it is the shooter console.

LOL....yeah sure, even when the evidence says otherwise

thegamer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 thegamer00
Member since 2013 • 153 Posts

@-Damien- said:

@thegamer00 said:

Most fps fans prefer the X1 controller and fast Xbox Live speeds that twitch shooters need from my experience.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cainetao11

No, in the launch where Sony has more pre orders they will sell more cod. Funny I remember when selling more cod was a negative against 360 to cows. Now not so much huh?

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#8  Edited By Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1581 Posts

I'm getting both on the PS4, just not right away. COD isn't my favorite shooter game, Halo and Killzone are my favorite two shooters. I've never played the Battlefield games, but i might give it a go next gen :D

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

No, in the launch where Sony has more pre orders they will sell more cod. Funny I remember when selling more cod was a negative against 360 to cows. Now not so much huh?

I remember when it was positive to lemmings..lol

And to think that the PS4 also has Killzone which is been show selling well to,and even so ghost and BF4 are selling better on PS4,when on xbox one there is no exclusive FPS to compete with those,is clear the PS4 is outselling the xbox one,hell you can still get an xbox one on amazon a PS4 you can't is sold out even that sony had more units to ship that MS.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

Must say Sony and its legions of cows have done a good job at FUD. Too bad its gonna crash and burn when reality kicks in after the launch

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By -Damien-

@Scipio8 said:

Must say Sony and its legions of cows have done a good job at FUD. Too bad its gonna crash and burn when reality kicks in after the launch

FUD? you wanna talk about FUD? Albert Penello, Major Nelson, Aaron Greenberg, Arthur Geist, misterxmedia, etc

infinite power of cloud, secret sauce, dual GPU, 'balanced' architecture, 720P > 1080P, etc

now that's fucking FUD for you

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@-Damien- said:

@Scipio8 said:

FUD? you wanna talk about FUD? Albert Penello, Major Nelson, Aaron Greenberg, Arthur Geist, misterxmedia, etc

infinite power of cloud, secret sauce, dual GPU, 'balanced' architecture, 720P > 1080P, etc

Why do you care so much brother. Just buy a PS4 and enjoy it. Lets the rest of us enjoy our console of choice. The PS4 might dominate in terms of power but in terms of features, products and services it doesnt meet my needs in the slightest. Why is that a problem for you. Just buy what you want!

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@-Damien- said:

@Scipio8 said:

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@-Damien- said:

@Scipio8 said:

But but MS invented DirectX..

People DO understand that Microsoft has some of the smartest graphics programmers IN THE WORLD. We CREATED DirectX, the standard API’s that everyone programs against. So while people laude Sony for their HW skills, do you really think we don’t know how to build a system optimized for maximizing graphics for programmers? Seriously? There is no way we’re giving up a 30%+ advantage to Sony. And ANYONE who has seen both systems running could say there are great looking games on both systems.

One of the most epic quotes of damage control ever on neogaf..hahaha

The best part is how he claims that there is no way they are giving sony 30% advantage when actually is even higher,and is not like MS can do anything to stop this,what would MS do buy sony and kill the PS4 because that is about the only way MS can stop the PS4 from owing the xbox one.hahaha

Panello has make a joke of him self on neogaf with its damage control,that we invented DirectX quote will come back to hunt him all generation long..lol

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Some of u have the business sense of an aardvark. You're writing of an entire generation on one launch title.

I agree it's a bit of overreaction. However, many of the MSFT sect are writing a "win" for the generation for the One because it has more launch titles. Equally naive and overreacting.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cainetao11

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

I remember when it was positive to lemmings..lol

And to think that the PS4 also has Killzone which is been show selling well to,and even so ghost and BF4 are selling better on PS4,when on xbox one there is no exclusive FPS to compete with those,is clear the PS4 is outselling the xbox one,hell you can still get an xbox one on amazon a PS4 you can't is sold out even that sony had more units to ship that MS.

you know the best part? I don't pretend its personal, and play games on both consoles. I win, not sony, not ms.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cainetao11

@shellcase86 said:

@cainetao11 said:

I agree it's a bit of overreaction. However, many of the MSFT sect are writing a "win" for the generation for the One because it has more launch titles. Equally naive and overreacting.

Anyone who EVER though MS would outsell Sony world wide is delusional. Looking at how many less companies they are launching in, I think MS knows it also. They're looking to work towards markets they can generate revenue in, now.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@-Damien- said:

@thegamer00 said:

That's only one sites preorders and its a pre-order, lol. You're reaching badly again. But you gotta Cow, so ...

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@-Damien- said:

Call of Duty: Ghost is #1 on the Xbox 360 in the US & UK. LOL!!!. Stop embarrassing yourself. Look at all those XBox games in the Top 10. LMAO!!

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11#1

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts

@thegamer00 said:

That's what I had assumed would be the case right about now, but the XB1 doesn't have a single exclusive shooter lined up for launch. They have nothing to compete with Killzone Shadowfall, which was surprising to say the least. Microsoft actually went for diversity this gen...

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@thegamer00:

Fast Xbox Live speeds? If PSN is running slow for you, you are doing it wrong. The first thing kids need to do is get off the shitty WIFI. Its a gaming console. Not a smartphone or tablet. PSN is as flawless as XBL when using Ethernet.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

kek

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 StriateEnd
Member since 2013 • 521 Posts
@blackace said:

@-Damien- said:

Call of Duty: Ghost is #1 on the Xbox 360 in the US & UK. LOL!!!. Stop embarrassing yourself. Look at all those XBox games in the Top 10. LMAO!!

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11#1

I lol when the only ammo lems have is COD pre order numbers on the..... wait for it....... XBOX 360!!!! L.O.L

That console lost relevancy YEARS back!