Nintendo you simply ****

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]

Still using those kiddy arguements, are we?

tumblrm8is3enag61rc2qiz.gif

soapandbubbles
Yeah, what do you think the majority of Nintendo's titles and library are made of? The dude who makes them has the mind of a 10 year old....lol. Hell the cube was designed after a lunch box...is that kiddy enough for ya? Hell...even the discs were made for small hands....oh god should i go on? But srsly, your arguement....is what, exactly? yeah i suggest you make one.

We kind of know who has the mentality of 10 year old and its certianly not the ones behind a friendly, colorful game, thats for sure. Lol... Lunchbox. Oh boy, where do you come up with this. And to discribe a lunchbox as being kiddy. Now you are just searching for straws. Small hands, lol.. I would ask you why are you so afraid of colorful imagey, but honestly is just weak trolling or plain stupidy,
gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 gamefan67
Member since 2004 • 10034 Posts
Galactic Federation of Light:?.... :lol: oh yeah 1/10 for this attempt.
soapandbubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 soapandbubbles
Member since 2010 • 3412 Posts
[QUOTE="soapandbubbles"][QUOTE="ArisShadows"]

Still using those kiddy arguements, are we?

tumblrm8is3enag61rc2qiz.gif

ArisShadows
Yeah, what do you think the majority of Nintendo's titles and library are made of? The dude who makes them has the mind of a 10 year old....lol. Hell the cube was designed after a lunch box...is that kiddy enough for ya? Hell...even the discs were made for small hands....oh god should i go on? But srsly, your arguement....is what, exactly? yeah i suggest you make one.

We kind of know who has the mentality of 10 year old and its certianly not the ones behind a friendly, colorful game, thats for sure. Lol... Lunchbox. Oh boy, where do you come up with this. And to discribe a lunchbox as being kiddy. Now you are just searching for straws. Small hands, lol.. I would ask you why are you so afraid of colorful imagey, but honestly is just weak trolling or plain stupidy,

again, where are your arguements? All i see is insults. Either make a valid point and back it up or just STFU. Nintendo's image is yeah...KIDDY if anything.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

again, where are your arguements? All i see is insults. Either make a valid point and back it up or just STFU. Nintendo's image is yeah...KIDDY if anything. soapandbubbles

360's image is kiddy, PS3's image is kiddy, PC's image is Facebook, mobile's image is a poorly drawn sphere bird-thing. Got any actual points or do you enjoy flaunting your kindergarten train of thought?

soapandbubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 soapandbubbles

[QUOTE="soapandbubbles"] again, where are your arguements? All i see is insults. Either make a valid point and back it up or just STFU. Nintendo's image is yeah...KIDDY if anything. ChubbyGuy40

360's image is kiddy, PS3's image is kiddy, PC's image is Facebook, mobile's image is a poorly drawn sphere bird-thing. Got any actual points or do you enjoy flaunting your kindergarten train of thought?

Whats wrong with you? How is the 360's PS3's image kiddy to that of Nintendo? god i swear this forum lacks common sense. It isn't even funny anymore.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
[QUOTE="soapandbubbles"][QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="soapandbubbles"] Yeah, what do you think the majority of Nintendo's titles and library are made of? The dude who makes them has the mind of a 10 year old....lol. Hell the cube was designed after a lunch box...is that kiddy enough for ya? Hell...even the discs were made for small hands....oh god should i go on? But srsly, your arguement....is what, exactly? yeah i suggest you make one.

again, where are your arguements? All i see is insults. Either make a valid point and back it up or just STFU. Nintendo's image is yeah...KIDDY if anything.

I wasn't even trying to start something, simply laughing at the brought up of the "kiddy" arguement. When in reality, its probably the dumbest thing to be brought up, especially when those who present it have more than likely partaked in a colorul or or friendly family like game. I honestly thought that was played to death by now. Now if you are truely being honest, which I highly, highly doubt, let do my previous question. What are you afraid of when you are presented with colorful imagery in a game? I don't understand what a game setting has anything to do with the game being marked down for? Do you not get that the core elements of these games are top notched, easily played by simply anyone of any age, especially those above the age of 10. But this is if I really was taking anything you said seriously. I am curious what you mean by kiddy trash, when those so called kiddy trash has been crtically acclaimed games, recognized by lots of reviewers and journalists.
Avatar image for deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
deactivated-609eda8a7edd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
Member since 2012 • 1173 Posts
All I have gauged from this thread is that you are mad that Nintendo aren't creating a console that is made for you personally and no one else. So a console doesn't match your every need? So what...
soapandbubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 soapandbubbles
[QUOTE="gamefan67"]Galactic Federation of Light:?.... :lol: oh yeah 1/10 for this attempt.

You're in for an awakening brother. All in good time ;)
soapandbubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 soapandbubbles
All I have gauged from this thread is that you are mad that Nintendo aren't creating a console that is made for you personally and no one else. So a console doesn't match your every need? So what...OhJayDubya
Err, NO...but variety would be a great start. Much like the n64 days. Nintendo should be reaching all audiences...since that's their talk right? Yet for the hardcore or adults who enjoy anything with more mature content, story depth..etc are left in the cold. Simply put it's TOO one sided concerning their titles...their 3rd party support continues to suck, their 1st party titles are more kiddy mario and zelda...or pikmin or some rainbow humping magic stick cloud eating joke they continue to drag. I want games that make better use of their so called INNOVATION, they talk and brag..yet we get wiisports to show it off (wii). Get better f'en hardware...attract that support and act more f'en serious about it.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ChubbyGuy40

Whats wrong with you? How is the 360's PS3's image kiddy to that of Nintendo? god i swear this forum lacks common sense. It isn't even funny anymore. soapandbubbles

Sony's audience

7339666454_4c8d8cd27d_z.jpg

Microsoft's audience

500x_kinect_specs.jpg

Nintendo's audience

wii-u-new-super-mario-bros-u-trailer-0.j

nintendoland4.jpg

animal-crossing-3ds.jpg

Notice the similaries? Of course not. You're too immature to recognize it. It's all kiddy.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#61 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts
[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

[QUOTE="soapandbubbles"] again, where are your arguements? All i see is insults. Either make a valid point and back it up or just STFU. Nintendo's image is yeah...KIDDY if anything. soapandbubbles

Whats wrong with you? How is the 360's PS3's image kiddy to that of Nintendo? god i swear this forum lacks common sense. It isn't even funny anymore.

Hi pot, meet the kettle...
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ChubbyGuy40

Err, NO...but variety would be a great start. Much like the n64 days. Nintendo should be reaching all audiences...since that's their talk right? Yet for the hardcore or adults who enjoy anything with more mature content, story depth..etc are left in the cold.soapandbubbles

Name one area Nintendo doesn't reach to or isn't available on Nintendo platforms. Paper Mario: TYYD has darker themes and a better story than a lot of games, and it's Paper Mario ffs. Are you actually going to suggest games need space marines or forced/unnatural sexual exploitation and elements to be mature or hardcore?

Simply put it's TOO one sided concerning their titles...their 3rd party support continues to suck, their 1st party titles are more kiddy mario and zelda...or pikmin or some rainbow humping magic stick cloud eating joke they continue to drag. I want games that make better use of their so called INNOVATION, they talk and brag..yet we get wiisports to show it off (wii). Get better f'en hardware...attract that support and act more f'en serious about it. soapandbubbles

Third party support for 3DS and Wii-U are already amazing. It was alright for Wii but all it missed were multiplats. 1st party titles mean published, not developed, and they've done a ton of publishing for both retail and digitally this generation. EAD isn't the only first party studio Nintendo owns/publishes for.

Avatar image for deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
deactivated-609eda8a7edd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
Member since 2012 • 1173 Posts
[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

[QUOTE="soapandbubbles"] again, where are your arguements? All i see is insults. Either make a valid point and back it up or just STFU. Nintendo's image is yeah...KIDDY if anything. soapandbubbles

Have you not even noticed that both Sony and Microsoft have been trying to chase Nintendo's pot of gold for the last few years? Both Microsoft and Sony are both just as guilty as Nintendo for turning to the casual market except both Sony and Microsoft have been about as subtle about it as a brick to the face. Most of your criticism can be easily passed over to both Sony and Microsoft.
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#64 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

even the Move and Kinect have more potential than that useless controller with a screen. And soon when Sony update their camera to Kinect standards + the Move the system will become the best system for casuals and cores alike. PS4 is set for domination and I hope the $600 rumour it's true because that means we'll get a console with nice specs and down the road prices will go down so no need for the haters to make a huge deal about it.

Prices go down but specs doesn't go up. Always have this in mind.

moistsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 moistsandwich
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

As for Ninja Gaiden 3 on Wii U.... I'm pretty sure that has something to do with the Devs talent, not indicative of the machines capabilities.... .look at Batman: AC, or AC III... they look as good as the 360 / PS3 couterparts... and rumored to run at a higher framerate as well.

Tecmo is not a talented dev studio. If it were Rockstar developed and it looked the way it does, then I'd think about hopping aboard your hate train.

Actually given ZombiU's recent scoring from Gamespot, if other reviews follow suit, I might be getting Ninja Gaiden 3 instead.... since the game has been vastly improved for the Wii U.... and I love the Ninja Gaiden series, for its fast, frantic... 2nd to none combat.

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

>> only rehashing franchises

>> Zombie U, Wonderful 101, Lego Undercover, ect.

Herp derp much?

As far as the "kiddy" argument - you aren't original.

You just sound like some butthurt Sega or Sony fanboy from the 90s.

And looking at your replys in the thread, I do get the feeling that you are, well, dumb.

Can't put it any prettier...

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ChubbyGuy40

even the Move and Kinect have more potential than that useless controller with a screen. And soon when Sony update their camera to Kinect standards + the Move the system will become the best system for casuals and cores alike. PS4 is set for domination and I hope the $600 rumour it's true because that means we'll get a console with nice specs and down the road prices will go down so no need for the haters to make a huge deal about it.

Gue1

In other words, as soon as Sony perfects copying Nintendo's innovation they'll show everyone what's up!

$600 console? You're insane to think they can commit suicide like that again.

Brixtan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Brixtan
Member since 2003 • 665 Posts
The Wii ruined any chance of me buying another Nintedno console. Heil68
Same here. So long failtendo
Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#69 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

lol wii isnt the console with 1000s of first person shooters!

wii covers every genre, like a boss,

want proof here it goes

fps

1. red steel
  2. conduit 2
  3. red steel 2
  4. goldeneye

open world

1. scarface
  2. god father
  3. bully se

platformer 3d

1. super mario galaxy 2
  2. super mario galaxy
  3. rayman origins
  4. sonic unleashed

2d platformer(side scroller)

1. donkey kong country returns
  2. nsmb u
  3. super mario all stars
  4. kirby epic yarn
  5. kirby return to dreamland

rpg

1. the last story
  2. xenoblade
  3. ff cc echoes of time
  4. ffcc chochobos dungeon

racing

1. mariokart wii
  2. excite truck
  3. excite bots trick racing
  4. ford racing off road
  5. mini desktop racers

adventure

1. zelda tp
  2. zelda skyward sward
  3. metroid prime-can also be considered fps/action

family/board

1. mario party 8
  2. fortune street
  3. mario party 9
  4. monopoly
  5. family fued 2010/decades/2012
  6. wii sports
  7. wii sports resort
  8. wii play
  9. wii party
  10. wii play motion

music/rythm

1. guitar hero
  2. just dance
  3. rockband

sports

1. mario sports mix
  2. mario super sluggers
  3. mario strikers charged
  4. mario power tennis
  5. wwe series
  6. madden
  7. nba 2k series

ya no variety huh and theres still tons more

butthurt fanboy lol

mariokart64fan
*looks at racing games* :lol: The Wii is was a joke and that list was a joke.
soapandbubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 soapandbubbles

[QUOTE="soapandbubbles"][QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

OhJayDubya

Have you not even noticed that both Sony and Microsoft have been trying to chase Nintendo's pot of gold for the last few years? Both Microsoft and Sony are both just as guilty as Nintendo for turning to the casual market except both Sony and Microsoft have been about as subtle about it as a brick to the face. Most of your criticism can be easily passed over to both Sony and Microsoft.

Well derr, but that is nothing compared to Nintendo and their library of games. Both Sony and MS continue to pump out heavy mature IP's, expecially SONY. Also thanks to the multiplats of course, which naturally comes with better hardware for developers to work with to create such games (attraction), something NINTENDO can't seem to address or want to address, hence why they are skipped. Because compared to MS and SONY they can't be taken seriously, expecially when it comes to porting down inferior version which is just a waste of time. But regardless of all that, Nintendo strongly don't care if one just looks at their mentality towards it all and of course their 1st party titles. It's hard for that 3rd party support or ports when Nintendo market their image as more KIDDY over the competition...nothing has changed since the gamecube and what does that tell you?

soapandbubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 soapandbubbles

Herp derp much?

And looking at your replys in the thread, I do get the feeling that you are, well, dumb.

nameless12345

Lol, more insults to make up for the lack of arguements or any valid debatable points....this has nothing to do with originality you bone head. Learn the definition of MAJORITY and compare it towards the competition. The truth is ugly....but you don't have to pretend, bruised ego's..haha.

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 nameless12345

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

Herp derp much?

soapandbubbles

Lol, more insults to make up for the lack of arguements or any valid debatable points....this has nothing to do with originality you bone head. Learn the definition of MAJORITY and compare it towards the competition. The truth is ugly....but you don't have to pretend, bruised ego's..haha.

You're essentially saying: "Look at me, my opinion is more important than yours!"

Well no, it's not.

Infact it's quite irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

soapandbubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 soapandbubbles

[QUOTE="soapandbubbles"]

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

Herp derp much?

nameless12345

You're essentially saying: "Look at me, my opinion is more important than yours!"

Well no, it's not.

where and when did i say that? I made a valid argument, which some here agree with and for those who don't...rely on insults like yourself. (because you can't disagree) It's no f'en mystery as to Nintendo's changed mentality and vision, it started with the cube and it hasn't stopped. Again, common sense will tell you that the majority of Nintendo titles, compared to the competition is aimed towards a younger audience or those of less to zero mature content. WHICH IS A FACT in comparison. You just got over defensive and naturally thought i was attacking due to your ego...happens all the time.
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#74 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

ChubbyGuy40

In other words, as soon as Sony perfects copying Nintendo's innovation they'll show everyone what's up!

$600 console? You're insane to think they can commit suicide like that again.

After their Vita pricing I can see $599 happening again.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 nameless12345

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

[QUOTE="soapandbubbles"] Lol, more insults to make up for the lack of arguements or any valid debatable points....this has nothing to do with originality you bone head. Learn the definition of MAJORITY and compare it towards the competition. The truth is ugly....but you don't have to pretend, bruised ego's..haha.

soapandbubbles

Well no, it's not.

where and when did i say that? I made a valid argument, which some here agree with and for those who don't...rely on insults like yourself. (because you can't disagree) It's no f'en mystery as to Nintendo's changed mentality and vision, it started with the cube and it hasn't stopped. Again, common sense will tell you that the majority of Nintendo titles, compared to the competition is aimed towards a younger audience or those of less to zero mature content. WHICH IS A FACT in comparison. You just got over defensive and naturally thought i was attacking due to your ego...happens all the time.

So now because a game is rated E it's by all means less enjoyable than a M-rated game?

Alright...

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#76 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

want proof here it goes

fps

1. red steel
  2. conduit 2
  3. red steel 2
  4. goldeneye

open world

1. scarface
  2. god father
  3. bully se

platformer 3d

1. super mario galaxy 2
  2. super mario galaxy
  3. rayman origins
  4. sonic unleashed

2. nsmb u
  3. super mario all stars
  4. kirby epic yarn

rpg

1. the last story
  2. xenoblade
  3. ff cc echoes of time

racing

1. mariokart wii
  2. excite truck
  4. ford racing off road
  5. mini desktop racers

adventure

1. zelda tp
  2. zelda skyward sward

family/board

1. mario party 8
  2. fortune street
  3. mario party 9
  4. monopoly
  6. wii sports
  7. wii sports resort
  8. wii play
  9. wii party
  10. wii play motion

music/rythm

1. guitar hero
  2. just dance
  3. rockband

sports

1. mario sports mix
  2. mario super sluggers
  4. mario power tennis
  5. wwe series
  6. madden
  7. nba 2k series

butthurt fanboy lol

mariokart64fan
Why do you list sh*tty games? :|
g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

want proof here it goes

fps

1. red steel
  2. conduit 2
  3. red steel 2
  4. goldeneye

open world

1. scarface
  2. god father
  3. bully se

platformer 3d

1. super mario galaxy 2
  2. super mario galaxy
  3. rayman origins
  4. sonic unleashed

2. nsmb u
  3. super mario all stars
  4. kirby epic yarn

rpg

1. the last story
  2. xenoblade
  3. ff cc echoes of time

racing

1. mariokart wii
  2. excite truck
  4. ford racing off road
  5. mini desktop racers

adventure

1. zelda tp
  2. zelda skyward sward

family/board

1. mario party 8
  2. fortune street
  3. mario party 9
  4. monopoly
  6. wii sports
  7. wii sports resort
  8. wii play
  9. wii party
  10. wii play motion

music/rythm

1. guitar hero
  2. just dance
  3. rockband

sports

1. mario sports mix
  2. mario super sluggers
  4. mario power tennis
  5. wwe series
  6. madden
  7. nba 2k series

butthurt fanboy lol

mariokart64fan

Worst List Ever

WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#78 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

Someone's jealous.

Sphensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Sphensen
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

[QUOTE="OhJayDubya"]All I have gauged from this thread is that you are mad that Nintendo aren't creating a console that is made for you personally and no one else. So a console doesn't match your every need? So what...soapandbubbles
Err, NO...but variety would be a great start. Much like the n64 days. Nintendo should be reaching all audiences...since that's their talk right? Yet for the hardcore or adults who enjoy anything with more mature content, story depth..etc are left in the cold. Simply put it's TOO one sided concerning their titles...their 3rd party support continues to suck, their 1st party titles are more kiddy mario and zelda...or pikmin or some rainbow humping magic stick cloud eating joke they continue to drag. I want games that make better use of their so called INNOVATION, they talk and brag..yet we get wiisports to show it off (wii). Get better f'en hardware...attract that support and act more f'en serious about it.

this is why nintendo needs GTA, despite the fact that the Wii U has/will have AC3, BO2, the best version of Ninja Gaiden 3, Bayonetta 2, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Mass Effect 3, DarkSiders II, and ZombiU, It's still viewed as a casual system for Kids...

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
Someone's mad they don't get a new console...