New Features for Xbox One

• 140 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 pcgamingowns
Member since 2013 • 1223 Posts

garbage xbox early adopter despises all of this useless bullshit

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#52 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts
[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

Xbox ONe is a true next generation leap. The PS4 is just a beefed up PS3..

PS4TrumpsXbox1
The x1 isnt even a games system, its a means to spy on you

You Cow alts. really need to find some new material.
pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 pcgamingowns
[QUOTE="PS4TrumpsXbox1"][QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

Xbox ONe is a true next generation leap. The PS4 is just a beefed up PS3..

timbers_WSU
The x1 isnt even a games system, its a means to spy on you

You Cow alts. really need to find some new material.

xbox360=xboxone turned it after they turned it into a pure casual box with kinect beefed up casualbox
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

pcgamingowns

ok sound mad, kinect must be good

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 pcgamingowns

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

XBOunity

kinect is good at taking away real gaming experiences
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

pcgamingowns

are you drunk tonight?

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 pcgamingowns

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"][QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

are you drunk tonight?

kinect=no good it offers no new real gaming experiences
Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

I'm happy to see Microsoft going beyond just simply offering a more powerful 360.

Some of these features should make for a better experience overall.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts
The last I heard, the Kinect couldn't track individual finger movements, rather your thumb and the rest of your hand. Did this change or is IGN being crap?
pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 pcgamingowns

I'm happy to see Microsoft going beyond just simply offering a more powerful 360.

Some of these features should make for a better experience overall.

Ly_the_Fairy
beyond lol what does kinect offer that's actually useful to a first person shooter which the whole xbox brand was built off of dumbass?
pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 pcgamingowns

kinect is just microsoft pulling a nintendo wii on the true brand early adopters and i dont appreciate that shit mother f*ckers ill piss in your face

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 pcgamingowns

without the TRUE XBOX BRAND EARLY ADOPTERS your stupid f*cking xbox360 would of never existed for your kinect bullshit so yea please go f*ck yourself

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 AHUGECAT
Member since 2006 • 8967 Posts

without the TRUE XBOX BRAND EARLY ADOPTERS your stupid f*cking xbox360 would of never existed for your kinect bullshit so yea please go f*ck yourself

pcgamingowns

It's just a video game console, calm down.

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 pcgamingowns

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

AHUGECAT

i gave these assholes free promotion without getting paid to be a **** AD on the internet forums and such i even advertise xbox on dreamcast online games man having xbox in my name. because this console was supposed to be truly built for the gamer and not for the casual piece of shit who doesnt truly give a f*ck about games

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 AHUGECAT

[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

pcgamingowns

i gave these assholes free promotion without getting paid to be a **** AD on the internet forums and such i even advertise xbox on dreamcast online games man having xbox in my name. because this console was supposed to be truly built for the gamer and not for the casual piece of shit who doesnt truly give a f*ck about games

As I said, take a breather... it's a video game console, LOL, no reason to get so mad. Gamers already have a bad enough rep as it is.

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 pcgamingowns

all over the internet dreamcast and forums id tell people how great the console is gonna be when it launches and what do they do backstab the mother **** who were truly dedicated to the brand before any xbox ever **** released.

i read all the magazines followed the original xbox's development and all this horseshit knew when it was gonna be about and what do they do? SELL OUT ON ME **** BACKSTAB ME.

f*ck them f*ck kinect that's not what xbox is about.

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 pcgamingowns

wasted my time even trying to convice people because they royally f*cked us over.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 AHUGECAT

all over the internet dreamcast and forums id tell people how great the console is gonna be when it launches and what do they do backstab the mother **** who were truly dedicated to the brand before any xbox ever **** released.

i read all the magazines followed the original xbox's development and all this horseshit knew when it was gonna be about and what do they do? SELL OUT ON ME **** BACKSTAB ME.

pcgamingowns

Then switch to PlayStation or Wii... don't take it personal. It's a machine that plays video games, not your boss or best friend.

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 pcgamingowns

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

AHUGECAT

Then switch to PlayStation or Wii... don't take it personal. It's a machine that plays video games, not your boss or best friend.

Yes it was a machine built by people who made the games i grew up playing made for us early online console gamers dreamcast players not stupid casual pieces of shit.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 AHUGECAT

Yes it was a machine built by people who made the games i grew up playing made for us early online console gamers dreamcast players not stupid casual pieces of shit.pcgamingowns

As I said then, switch to PlayStation if it makes you so mad. Don't take it personal. Gamers get enough bad rep as it is.

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 pcgamingowns

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"] Yes it was a machine built by people who made the games i grew up playing made for us early online console gamers dreamcast players not stupid casual pieces of shit.AHUGECAT

As I said then, switch to PlayStation if it makes you so mad. Don't take it personal. Gamers get enough bad rep as it is.

sega saturn,dreamcast,xbox were made for the early online console gamers the real gamers who wanted the latest and greatest shit. kinect and eyetoy is giving gaming a bad rep not me.
pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 pcgamingowns

kinect is the latest and greatest casual piece of shit about it

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 XBOunity

The last I heard, the Kinect couldn't track individual finger movements, rather your thumb and the rest of your hand. Did this change or is IGN being crap?McStrongfast

yes it can read your finger movements, original kinect could track 20 points on your body, this kinect tracks 100.    Reading sign language is possible.

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 pcgamingowns

Early video games 70s shit were simple because they were limited by technology but technology has evolved so much people can now create very complex very difficult games and they arent.

there's no excuse to make a simplistic piece of shit 70s simplistic games aka kinect games in 2013.

f*ck the casuals because they didnt evolve with the technology and developers making simplistic 70s  shit for dumbassholes who didnt evolve with the industry/technology.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 XBOunity

Early video games 70s shit were simple because they were limited by technology but technology has evolved so much people can now create very complex very difficult games and they arent.

there's no excuse to make a simplistic piece of shit 70s simplistic games aka kinect games in 2013.

f*ck the casuals because they didnt evolve with the technology and developers making simplistic 70s  shit for dumbassholes who didnt evolve with the industry/technology.

pcgamingowns

why were you cursing like a psycho before?   chill out dude, i didnt report you, but come on...

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 pcgamingowns

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

XBOunity

why were you cursing like a psycho before?   chill out dude, i didnt report you, but come on...

f*ck all these kinect assholes you arent gamers lol
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

pcgamingowns

i love kinect, and i play with my daughter on kinect, is she an assh*le too?

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 pcgamingowns

maybe if it was 70 u could call these assholes gamers but standards have changed so they are not gamers

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 pcgamingowns

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"][QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

i love kinect, and i play with my daughter on kinect, is she an assh*le too?

your daughter should be playing www.quakelive.com or something
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 XBOunity

maybe if it was 70 u could call these assholes gamers but standards have changed so they are not gamers

pcgamingowns

dude im an xbox game beta tester and played games since the atari 2600, purchased the 3DO, and love the Kinect....      I love videogames and Kinect is not a thread against it.    You will always have videogames and most wont support Kinect, what is your problem ?

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 pcgamingowns

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

XBOunity

dude im an xbox game beta tester and played games since the atari 2600, purchased the 3DO, and love the Kinect....      I love videogames and Kinect is not a thread against it.    You will always have videogames and most wont support Kinect, what is your problem ?

kinect is the problem if she cant handle a real game like www.quakelive.com then she doesnt deserve to play them case closed.
Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8421 Posts

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

AHUGECAT

wow, i know right..

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 pcgamingowns

when i was growing up dads and their daughters would play quake on mplayer.com

what happened? dad's getting their children into real games is what should happen  kinect is not the place to start

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 timbers_WSU

what happened? dad's getting their children into real games is what should happen  kinect is not the place to start

pcgamingowns

You need to go outside and go bird watching. Maybe walk on the beach. Tell your boyfriend you love him. Something to chill you out.

EDIT- Just realized you are probably a Hermit. Outside is on the other side of your front door. OK. Thats it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#85 deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts

[QUOTE="McStrongfast"]The last I heard, the Kinect couldn't track individual finger movements, rather your thumb and the rest of your hand. Did this change or is IGN being crap?XBOunity

yes it can read your finger movements, original kinect could track 20 points on your body, this kinect tracks 100.    Reading sign language is possible.

Do you have a source for that?
Here (3:30) the development manager of the Kinect is not saying there's finger joint tracking while pointing out key joints the Kinect recognizes.

The sign language translation software is almost definitely utilizing the old Kinect. Surprised it works as well as it appears to.

pcgamingowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 pcgamingowns

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

timbers_WSU

You need to go outside and go bird watching. Maybe walk on the beach. Tell your boyfriend you love him. Something to chill you out.

EDIT- Just realized you are probably a Hermit. Outside is on the other side of your front door. OK. Thats it.

you need to realize killer instinct isnt killer instinct on xdone it's a casualized piece of shit. chicks need to play real games not some stupid ass dance game. original xbox we had a all chick clan on unreal championship called pms what happened?

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

[QUOTE="McStrongfast"]The last I heard, the Kinect couldn't track individual finger movements, rather your thumb and the rest of your hand. Did this change or is IGN being crap?McStrongfast

Here (3:30) the development manager of the Kinect is not saying there's finger joint tracking while pointing out key joints the Kinect recognizes.

The sign language translation software is almost definitely utilizing the old Kinect. Surprised it works as well as it appears to.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/07/20/microsofts-next-gen-features-for-xbox-one

2:40 on can track individual finger movements.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

pcgamingowns

you need to realize killer instinct isnt killer instinct on xdone it's a casualized piece of shit. chicks need to play real games not some stupid ass dance game. original xbox we had a all chick clan on unreal championship called pms what happened?

I can't say I really care what happened. Can't say I care what some girl plays in her spare time unless she is playing with me. But everyone here that is a console gamer knows this conversation. Everything created on the console is casual and therefore Hermits no longer get god games. Everything has been consolized and it is garbage. Right? And yet I bet you spend $100's on Steam and will trip over your own penis to get in here and post random pics of a game during a PS3 VS 360 graphics thread. And then try your hardest to convince everyone to sell their consoles, dog, wives breast implants, and kids college fund to get a PC and a bunch of games no one wants to play.
So I will save you some time. Some people have different taste than you do. Some people will look at Crysis 3 on Holy Shit! settings and balk before going back to Mario. And there is nothing wrong with that.
You are uptight for nothing.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="McStrongfast"]

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/07/20/microsofts-next-gen-features-for-xbox-one

2:40 on can track individual finger movements.

Can you imagine some of the crazy perverted games that could come out of Japan with this crap? The Japanese gaming community always has those goofy crazy ideas. Where most developers say "We better not do this." , Those Japanese devs are like "Yeah let's do it and see how it goes! Everyone loves the breast!"
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 XBOunity

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] You need to go outside and go bird watching. Maybe walk on the beach. Tell your boyfriend you love him. Something to chill you out.

timbers_WSU

I can't say I really care what happened. Can't say I care what some girl plays in her spare time unless she is playing with me. But everyone here that is a console gamer knows this conversation. Everything created on the console is casual and therefore Hermits no longer get god games. Everything has been consolized and it is garbage. Right? And yet I bet you spend $100's on Steam and will trip over your own penis to get in here and post random pics of a game during a PS3 VS 360 graphics thread. And then try your hardest to convince everyone to sell their consoles, dog, wives breast implants, and kids college fund to get a PC and a bunch of games no one wants to play.
So I will save you some time. Some people have different taste than you do. Some people will look at Crysis 3 on Holy Shit! settings and balk before going back to Mario. And there is nothing wrong with that.

max is the biggest Killer Instinct fan and he is saying its being done right for Killer Instinct fans, ill take his opinion over anyones in regards to KI....

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 XBOunity

:lol:

https://securecdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/557/4310/original.jpg]  

Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts

XBOunity
^image fail
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="pcgamingowns"] you need to realize killer instinct isnt killer instinct on xdone it's a casualized piece of shit. chicks need to play real games not some stupid ass dance game. original xbox we had a all chick clan on unreal championship called pms what happened?

XBOunity

max is the biggest Killer Instinct fan and he is saying its being done right for Killer Instinct fans, ill take his opinion over anyones in regards to KI....

Yeah, I think it will be pretty amazing. Looks like they are gonna launch with about 10 fighters. I am fine with that since they have no desire to do sequels (Hello CAPCOM!) and instead just update the game as they come up with new fighters and ideas. And they said they will keep bringing out stuff as long as people are using them so it could be a long term thing. Microsoft said before the reveal that the Rare game (KI) was gonna be a long term investment. Max has brought out some awesome videos. The video where he demonstrates how the music works with the game is great. That soundtrack....OMG!
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 timbers_WSU

XBOunity

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 XBOunity

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

Granny_Spanked

^image fail

how do you display the image??  i tried   and it didnt work.   would appreciate if you or anyone could tell me, i was laughing at this one i read on IGN

Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts

[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"][QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

^image fail

how do you display the image??  i tried   and it didnt work.   would appreciate if you or anyone could tell me, i was laughing at this one i read on IGN

I'm not sure, that usually works for me. You can go to the How To Gamespot forum and ask someone there if it still won't work.
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"][QUOTE="XBOunity"]

XBOunity

^image fail

It hasn't let me put up images or gifs either. I have not been able to do videos for a week now, But I am computer illiterate so it could be me.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#100 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

now i see why kinect is included... very nice features...

if xbox live is a beast and the interface is wonderful it might beat the playstation again.