Myth about more black ops players on 360

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for JayQproductions
JayQproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 JayQproductions
Member since 2007 • 1806 Posts

[QUOTE="JayQproductions"]

i have seen the Xbox 360 version hit 3.4 million players online, i have yet to see PS3 hit 1 million online.......just saying.

DerekLoffin

And that, as said on the first page, was actually a glich in the tracking of the online count.

no, it wasnt. quit trying to create false arguments. you can look at any sales chart and see that the 360 version has sold around 4 million copys and the PS3 version has barely sold 1 million.

Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 190

#52 Dead-Memories
Member since 2008 • 6587 Posts
[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"][QUOTE="Birdy09"]The PC Version has a gloriouss 50k! all hail PC Gaming!Birdy09
PC players playing black ops are doing it wrong imo.

Why? havnt been graced with a good PC Exclusive online shooter since TF2... there is nothing else despite elitism. its a good game, just nothing new or special. PC Shooters are dying anyway, mul;tiplayer wise, yea yea CS and TF2 ... and older battlefields..... im not one of those people that wants to play the same game for 10 years!

the only COD done right on the PC has been COD 4.
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#53 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
Why does it matter what version has more players? Why do you have the game for two different systems?
Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Birdy09
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts
[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"][QUOTE="Birdy09"][QUOTE="Dead-Memories"] PC players playing black ops are doing it wrong imo.

Why? havnt been graced with a good PC Exclusive online shooter since TF2... there is nothing else despite elitism. its a good game, just nothing new or special. PC Shooters are dying anyway, mul;tiplayer wise, yea yea CS and TF2 ... and older battlefields..... im not one of those people that wants to play the same game for 10 years!

I use to think that way, but I cant stand CoD4 anymore, its lack of any variety, its lack of grenade nerfing, airstrike nerfing and UAV spam annoys me no end. ontop of that due to there being less enphasis on custimization and different weapon scenarios I find the PC version of CoD4 to be just a point and click fest ... cant discribe it. no mobility to it at all.
psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

[QUOTE="Birdy09"]The PC Version has a gloriouss 50k! all hail PC Gaming!Dead-Memories
PC players playing black ops are doing it wrong imo.

You kidding me? The PC version is the one to get if you can.

Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 190

#56 Dead-Memories
Member since 2008 • 6587 Posts
[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

a lot of people i know on the 360 are going back to BC 2 in preparation for the expansion, all the educated players of course.

lawlessx
...don't you think that was abit rude?

why don't you stop attacking me and contribute to the thread, eh?
kenmid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 kenmid
Member since 2003 • 483 Posts

The real question of this post, why would you buy the same exact and I mean exact game on two differnt systems.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

a lot of people i know on the 360 are going back to BC 2 in preparation for the expansion, all the educated players of course.

Dead-Memories
...don't you think that was abit rude?

why don't you stop attacking me and contribute to the thread, eh?

you saw that as an attack? i just asked a simple question.
Keiji993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Keiji993
Member since 2009 • 1059 Posts
Not sure why lemmings try to claim ownage with the amount of players online when theres more than enough people to play with, and your never going to play 500k people at once.
Avatar image for tehsystemwarior
tehsystemwarior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 tehsystemwarior
Member since 2009 • 1812 Posts
[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"][QUOTE="Birdy09"][QUOTE="Dead-Memories"] PC players playing black ops are doing it wrong imo.

Thats the elitism he was talking about. No one wants to play CoD 4 for 3-4 years staright.
Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

These console numbers don't sound right.

Anyone have actual cites?

xbox 360 only just reached 1.5 million concurrent xbox live users at about this time last year. Ms has said that only 1/2 of it's 25 million xbox live subscribers are gold subscribers, meaning only 12 million can actually play games online.

Compare that to Steam's 30+ million users and daily 3+ million concurrent users online.

Something's not adding up. There's no way that xbox 360 went from 1.5 million max concurrent users to 3+ million concurrent users in ONE GAME, in 1 year.

right4dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 right4dead
Member since 2010 • 1062 Posts

i have seen the Xbox 360 version hit 3.4 million players online, i have yet to see PS3 hit 1 million online.......just saying.

JayQproductions

sure, i believe you :roll:

Cruxis27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#63 Cruxis27
Member since 2006 • 2057 Posts

[QUOTE="Vinegar_Strokes"][QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

lazerface216

how do you mean educated. do you need some sort of qualification to play BC 2. sounds odd

the BC community only consists of harvard grads. you didn't know? the COD community on the other hand, all dropouts...

Yeah, elementary school dropouts. :P