MarkAndExecute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MarkAndExecute
Member since 2012 • 450 Posts

I honestly don't care if MS takes over as market leader over Sony. Better for it to be them than fucking Nintendo, who has absolutely no idea how to be a market leader. That's why most 3rd parties don't take Nintendo seriously.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#52 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@MarkAndExecute: Is that why 3rd parties don't take Nintendo seriously? Can I ask what exactly that even means?

MS is in a better position than Sony to take more market share. But like Samsung is learning, market share alone is meaningless. It's the money that matters. And MS is the only one able to bleed a little to gain a little.

Sony is so small these days, it's a shadow of its former self. It's kind of pitiful by comparison.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

From $500 to $329 within a few months. Thats a DISASTER. What other console has had to do that?

No Sony, didn't slip up, they're right on track as the fastest selling console of all time. Microsoft just blew their load. Will they drop again in 2015? Shit, do they have ANYTHING for 2015? lol long gen lems.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@FastRobby: + Free Games + Extra $20 off on Black Friday. So you (or anyone else) could in theory buy an XB1 for $70 less ($329) + whatever game(s) on Black Friday. It's quite a bit far from "regular promotions". It was extreme because it needed to be extreme.

I don't call that extreme at all. In November 50$ off + a game, then for BF, another 20$ off. So that's still not even 20% discount

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#55 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@hernandezzzz said:

@softwaregeek said:
@tormentos said:

So this is a confirmation that not only MS has not games for the first half and probably a little beyond that of 2015,but now they will also delay some games with the excuse that they have to many.?

the thing to take away from this is that it takes a looong time to recover from a bad PR debacle. Xbox has the best games. The ps4 has TLOU which I put up there with any game. But let's look at the franchises...

HALO, GOW, TombRaider (looking to be a sys exclusive), Fable, Sunset OD, Quantum Break, Forza, Crackdown and Scalebound (looks promising).

That's a lotta good games right there. Throw in some sports titles and Dragon Age & Shadow of Mordor and there's plenty to keep you occupied for a good while. I just picked up Never Alone and while it's not a AAA huge budget title, I love it.

PS4 has TLOU and Uncharted (similar games) and 5 club. that's it. that's all it has.

If you're gonna name shit like Scalebound, Fable, Quantum Break and Crackdown you also have to mention Street Fighter V, Bloodborne, Persona 5 and Uncharted 4, among others...

Not trying to say that the Xbox doesn't have some nice franchises. It does. But let's face it, the PS4 is about to receive some ridiculous heavy-hitters. I mean, for real. The hype meters are about to explode.

no. no i don't. and no. no it's not. Tlou and uncharted. that is all.

MarkAndExecute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 MarkAndExecute

@musicalmac said:

@MarkAndExecute: Is that why 3rd parties don't take Nintendo seriously? Can I ask what exactly that even means?

MS is in a better position than Sony to take more market share. But like Samsung is learning, market share alone is meaningless. It's the money that matters. And MS is the only one able to bleed a little to gain a little.

Sony is so small these days, it's a shadow of its former self. It's kind of pitiful by comparison.

Yeah, that's probably why the PS4 is shattering records left and right and developers are favoring their system over the others. That explains it lol

Money matters? Is that why Nintendo accrued more than $10 billion in earnings from Wii/DS sales only to blow it off on a tablet that isn't much better than an iPad? Or how MS never made a profit with the first Xbox because they blew so much money trying to oust Sony? You can make all the money in the world but if you don't know how to use/invest it properly then that's meaningless. So many factors come into play, 3rd party developer relations, mindshare, marketshare, perception, etc. If you can't garner the respect of fans or 3rd parties then that equates to lost sales as well revenue flow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#57  Edited By deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

@softwaregeek said:

@hernandezzzz said:

If you're gonna name shit like Scalebound, Fable, Quantum Break and Crackdown you also have to mention Street Fighter V, Bloodborne, Persona 5 and Uncharted 4, among others...

Not trying to say that the Xbox doesn't have some nice franchises. It does. But let's face it, the PS4 is about to receive some ridiculous heavy-hitters. I mean, for real. The hype meters are about to explode.

no. no i don't. and no. no it's not. Tlou and uncharted. that is all.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

lol...too funny.

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

So next holiday I will be able to buy an xbox one slim for $200 plus 6 games.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

Keep dropping the price and giving free games. That's about the best chance you got.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61  Edited By cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

@tormentos said:

@softwaregeek said:
@tormentos said:

So this is a confirmation that not only MS has not games for the first half and probably a little beyond that of 2015,but now they will also delay some games with the excuse that they have to many.?

the thing to take away from this is that it takes a looong time to recover from a bad PR debacle. Xbox has the best games. The ps4 has TLOU which I put up there with any game. But let's look at the franchises...

HALO, GOW, TombRaider (looking to be a sys exclusive), Fable, Sunset OD, Quantum Break, Forza, Crackdown and Scalebound (looks promising).

That's a lotta good games right there. Throw in some sports titles and Dragon Age & Shadow of Mordor and there's plenty to keep you occupied for a good while. I just picked up Never Alone and while it's not a AAA huge budget title, I love it.

PS4 has TLOU and Uncharted (similar games) and 5 club. that's it. that's all it has.

The xbox one doesn't have the best games it has had a lackluster year just like the PS4.

Tomb Raider is not exclusive and people don't care about Halo any more look at MCC it barely make it into the top 10 of November and in UK it is been outsold by Drive Club which is months older.

SO flopped as well sales wise.

Crackdown was never that big,and quantum brake could face the same fate SO did.

Problem is the games you mention are mixed,with 2014 with 2015 and some which already were 2016 or pass that like Gears,and crackdown.

You name TLOU and Uncharted as the only thing the PS4 has,wow man you surely are unbiased..lol

I guess the Order and Bloodborn got cancel damn to bad for sony...lol

Then you name SOM and DA which are superior on PS4 and multiplatforms...hahahaha

damn..

Its a joke how serious you take yourself....delusional.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@FastRobby: Right......Paying $329 with at least 1 free game instead of $399 is a regular deal. Heck MS and Sony do it every single year!

Nice spin there buddy, shame you're the only one who buys it.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 musicalmac  Moderator

@MarkAndExecute said:

Yeah, that's probably why the PS4 is shattering records left and right and developers are favoring their system over the others. That explains it lol

Money matters? Is that why Nintendo accrued more than $10 billion in earnings from Wii/DS sales only to blow it off on a tablet that isn't much better than an iPad? Or how MS never made a profit with the first Xbox because they blew so much money trying to oust Sony? You can make all the money in the world but if you don't know how to use/invest it properly then that's meaningless. So many factors come into play, 3rd party developer relations, mindshare, marketshare, perception, etc. If you can't garner the respect of fans or 3rd parties then that equates to lost sales as well revenue flow.

I'm not sure how to respond when you're post here didn't actually address my own. At all. And you make an argument that money doesn't matter because people make bad decisions?

Besides, MS is WAY more in the hole on Surface than they are with the Xbox.

Still doesn't hold a candle to Sony's depressing financial state.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Desmonic:

I honestly think the last thing Sony wanted was a pricing war. They had a sigh of relief when Microsoft came out at $499 with their launch price at E3.

Stating if it was at $50 lower than the PS4 they couldn't match it.

Microsoft might force their hand into something they didn't want to happen. This is going to get interesting. To say the least.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

Another price drop incoming......

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By B4X

@LJS9502_basic said:

Another price drop incoming......

You only have Gaf and reddit trolls to thank.

X1's for everyone. It's Christmas. It's a celebration bitches.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

I'm seriously happy. I'm not trolling in when I say, I'm glad Sony pushed MS to make these sweeping changes for gen 8, mainly dropping of Kinect.

I'ma also glad that in gen 7 MS pushed SONY to change,

I hope both brands, Xbox and PS stay around for quite a while because it's good for us gamers not only in price of hardware by competition for games.

MarkAndExecute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MarkAndExecute

@musicalmac said:

@MarkAndExecute said:

I'm not sure how to respond when you're post here didn't actually address my own. At all. And you make an argument that money doesn't matter because people make bad decisions?

Besides, MS is WAY more in the hole on Surface than they are with the Xbox.

Still doesn't hold a candle to Sony's depressing financial state.

I'm talking about market share, and then you wanted to change the subject into something about money, because that's easier for you to argue about. I never said market share was the only thing that matters. Of course Nintendo makes bad decisions despite making money. That's why their fanbase continues to dwindle year after year and why the casuals abandoned them, because they don't know how to leverage.

Talk about Sony's financial state until you're blue in the face, whether you like it or not, they're in for the long haul.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Desmonic  Moderator

@b4x:

They aren't. You keep forgetting that the XB1 is dead outside of the NA and perhaps UK. And it took a shitload of promotions and extreme measures to make sure November didn't go to hell either.

As long as PS4's WW sales keep steady, Sony won't do anything. At this point in time and as things are, we may only get a $50-$100 price drop for the PS4 in late 2015, when the production costs (likely) make up for that (at launch MS made with ~$27 per console -with Kinect- and PS4 made ~$18 per console). Of course things can change, but the likelihood of Sony being forced to do more than offer a couple of better bundles seems unlikely due very much to the WW scenario.

In fact I'd say MS are the ones that forced themselves into not being able to rise the $350 price (it was intended as a limited time promotion) since as we've seen at $399 they can't compete at all.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 LJS9502_basic

@Heil68 said:

I'm seriously happy. I'm not trolling in when I say, I'm glad Sony pushed MS to make these sweeping changes for gen 8, mainly dropping of Kinect.

I hope both brands, Xbox and PS stay around for quite a while because it's good for us gamers not only in price of hardware by competition for games.

What did Sony change?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Heil68 said:

What did Sony change?

Went back to PC architecture that's easy to develop for instead of their own tech with the cell, which actually hurt mulit platform games and made it hard to develop games for.

Lowered price of launch console by $200

Those are 2 of the biggest things I can think of.

Not to mention not being cocky and thinking they own the industry on past performance and concentrate on the gamers that got you there.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 LJS9502_basic

@Heil68 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Heil68 said:

What did Sony change?

Went back to PC architecture that's easy to develop for instead of their own tech with the cell, which actually hurt mulit platform games and made it hard to develop games for.

Lowered price of launch console by $200

Those are 2 of the biggest things I can think of.

Not to mention not being cocky and thinking they own the industry on past performance and concentrate on the gamers that got you there.

Eh....the Saturn should have taught all console makers to make it dev friendly.

All consoles drop in price over time and once they've met the break even point (except the X1 which is desperate). They didn't drop the price over anything MS was doing. In fact...it took awhile for the price to drop. I know because I wait for price drops.

All businesses are cocky....or they don't stay in business.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

Did they also say they were "just getting started" a year ago when they outsold the ps4 once?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By B4X

@Desmonic said:

@b4x:

They aren't. You keep forgetting that the XB1 is dead outside of the NA and perhaps UK. And it took a shitload of promotions and extreme measures to make sure November didn't go to hell either.

As long as PS4's WW sales keep steady, Sony won't do anything. At this point in time and as things are, we may only get a $50-$100 price drop for the PS4 in late 2015, when the production costs (likely) make up for that (at launch MS made with ~$27 per console -with Kinect- and PS4 made ~$18 per console). Of course things can change, but the likelihood of Sony being forced to do more than offer a couple of better bundles seems unlikely due very much to the WW scenario.

In fact I'd say MS are the ones that forced themselves into not being able to rise the $350 price (it was intended as a limited time promotion) since as we've seen at $399 they can't compete at all.

Worldwide sales the writings on the wall. Anyone who debates that... has no debate.

The thing is. You can survive on American Sales. It you stay successful here with the 48% consumer buying factor you'll be fine.

World wide... Don't even try to drag me down into that debate. :p

Here's another thing though to think about. Was that price drop premeditated on Microsoft part? A lot of people out there seem to think Microsoft operates in Panic mode. If it was not planed it worked to a tee. 1.2 million feeding frenzy in November.

Here's why I say this. X1 dropped to $399 when they went kinectless. They announced an individual Kinect package for $149.

149+399= $548. Is Microsoft's math off... Or was this planned? I'm going to guess there was a little thought put into this.

Somehow they have tricked the public into thinking they are taking Major losses.. You do the math.

EDIT: You have to ask yourself with those numbers... Was $349 the plan all along?

I'm honestly not seeing these major losses with their pricing strategy so far.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Lol WiiU and Ps4 destoys Xboner, MS gotta work harder than this^^

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Desmonic  Moderator

@b4x said:

Worldwide sales the writings on the wall. Anyone who debates that... has no debate.

The thing is. You can survive on American Sales. It you stay successful here with the 48% consumer buying factor you'll be fine.

Here's another thing though to think about. Was that price drop premeditated on Microsoft part? A lot of people out there seem to think Microsoft operates in Panic mode. If it was not planed it worked to a tee. 1.2 million feeding frenzy in November.

Here's why I say this. X1 dropped to $399 when they went kinectless. They announced an individual Kinect package for $149.

149+399= $548. Is Microsoft's math off... Or was this planned? I'm going to guess there is a little thought put into this.

Somehow they have tricked the public into thinking they are taking Major losses.. You do the math.

It was planned in the sense that these prices/bundles would guarantee sales (not necessarily winning, but sales for sure). Now, were they thinking about this when they dropped Kinect? No idea. Maybe yes, maybe not, but either way that reeks of despair on their part. It's not normal for a console to go from $499 to $350 in a year.

Could they live off NA? With the PS4 being very competitive in this market (something that never really happened with the PS3 for example), MS can't rely entirely on NA. Problem being that Europe + Japan are "no sales" zones for them. I mean, I suppose they could "survive" but they would still lose a lot of marketshare on that territory versus the past gen.

I don't think they tricked the public into thinking they are taking major losses, mostly because they likely are :P

Granted we have no current costs of production for either console, but for every single of those 1.2 million sales they didn't take in $50 (this alone = $60.000.000 that MS didn't get) - whatever they had to pay for the 3rd party games in the bundles - $20 on top of that on whatever their sales were on Black Friday.

That's a loooooot of money that MS didn't get this past month. Did they take in losses this past month? Perhaps (they needed the sales and as a company could take it) or perhaps not (the XB1 division is on a tight leash after successive failures of previous consoles and other devices, thus making money was an obligation). We won't know until their earnings report, whenever that comes out.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@b4x said:

@Desmonic:

I honestly think the last thing Sony wanted was a pricing war. They had a sigh of relief when Microsoft came out at $499 with their launch price at E3.

Stating if it was at $50 lower than the PS4 they couldn't match it.

Microsoft might force their hand into something they didn't want to happen. This is going to get interesting. To say the least.

Do you actually believe MS is comfortable with this move.?

They are losing a truck load of cash trying to stir the public perception that most people want a PS4.

Lets see they make a parade about its sales acting like the console has some kind of momentum when in reality is doesn't it just experiencing a spike because it was from $50 $70 cheaper than the competition,while also giving 2 free games.

Then talk about the xbox one selling more games,when on top of the 2 free games they were giving a $50 dollar gift card which could be invested in another game,basically MS bough its own games for the console it was selling and made a parade about it..

You actually believe MS want the console at that price,as soon as December is over is back to 399.

@b4x said:

149+399= $548. Is Microsoft's math off... Or was this planned? I'm going to guess there was a little thought put into this.

EDIT: You have to ask yourself with those numbers... Was $349 the plan all along?

I'm honestly not seeing these major losses with their pricing strategy so far.

That the problem the xbox one doesn't have that,and still behind sales wise US alone is not enough to secure MS anything,specially when many games get world wide versions,Fifa selling like shit on xbox one in EU compare to the PS4 will be a testament to that,in sell in Uk decent numbers but outside UK it sink.

The PS4 sold almost that last november with a huge shortage and even that the console started to sell on the 15,and this month 800k vs a console that was basically $120 cheaper with 2 games is a great number specially when the only bundle the PS4 did was for 1 day on black friday the rest of the days of the month it has 399 with no games.

No Dude they are taking a loss on each console sold because Kinect never cost $150 to begin with and no one is buying it,MS did that to inflate the price of kinect and actually get more from those who didn't want kinect if they in the future decide to change.

At $349 they are losing money at $330 in BF they lose even more and those free games which are 3rd parties cost to,specially unity which is a fresh new game.

Oh that without counting that they gave you back $50 of the $330 people were paying,is a sad desperation move which yeah is well coordinate to stir the public perception of people and the press.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

Damn lemming start praying that quantum fake and Halo 5 don't get delay.

All i see here is a company been arrogant and trying to make people think that the xbox one actually outsold the PS4 in a clean head to head fight when it wasn't even close,basically MS plan is clear here try to shift the perception than the PS4 is the preferred consoles,by outselling the unit 2 months and claim the momentum has shift when in reality as son as they hike the price to 399 and stop the free games the xbox one will be back to were it was.

In fact that article claim the xbox one never beat the PS4 in US until now which is totally false the XBO outsold the PS4 in US in December 2013 because sony had a shortage it was a small win but they did win.

Off the top of my head:

• Halo 5
  • Fable: Legends
  • Quantum Break
  • Scalebound
  • Crackdown.
  • Phantom Dust

No games... LOL. Cows...

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@softwaregeek said:
@tormentos said:

The xbox one doesn't have the best games it has had a lackluster year just like the PS4.

Tomb Raider is not exclusive and people don't care about Halo any more look at MCC it barely make it into the top 10 of November and in UK it is been outsold by Drive Club which is months older.

SO flopped as well sales wise.

Crackdown was never that big,and quantum brake could face the same fate SO did.

Problem is the games you mention are mixed,with 2014 with 2015 and some which already were 2016 or pass that like Gears,and crackdown.

You name TLOU and Uncharted as the only thing the PS4 has,wow man you surely are unbiased..lol

I guess the Order and Bloodborn got cancel damn to bad for sony...lol

Then you name SOM and DA which are superior on PS4 and multiplatforms...hahahaha

damn..

Pay attention, everybody - Tormentos is showing you the way on how to create a cow-jelly thread.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

Damn lemming start praying that quantum fake and Halo 5 don't get delay.

All i see here is a company been arrogant and trying to make people think that the xbox one actually outsold the PS4 in a clean head to head fight when it wasn't even close,basically MS plan is clear here try to shift the perception than the PS4 is the preferred consoles,by outselling the unit 2 months and claim the momentum has shift when in reality as son as they hike the price to 399 and stop the free games the xbox one will be back to were it was.

In fact that article claim the xbox one never beat the PS4 in US until now which is totally false the XBO outsold the PS4 in US in December 2013 because sony had a shortage it was a small win but they did win.

Off the top of my head:

• Halo 5
  • Quantum Break
  • Scalebound
  • Crackdown.
  • Phantom Dust

No games... LOL. Cows...

Release dates?

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 musicalmac  Moderator

@MarkAndExecute said:

I'm talking about market share, and then you wanted to change the subject into something about money, because that's easier for you to argue about. I never said market share was the only thing that matters. Of course Nintendo makes bad decisions despite making money. That's why their fanbase continues to dwindle year after year and why the casuals abandoned them, because they don't know how to leverage.

Talk about Sony's financial state until you're blue in the face, whether you like it or not, they're in for the long haul.

I don't think you get it.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Desmonic  Moderator

@StormyJoe: Fairly sure Crackdown, Scalebound and Phantom Dust won't make it to 2015.

Hopefully QB makes it, but I wouldn't put it past Remedy delaying it once more. Despite making great games it's a studio that usually takes it's sweet time making it's games.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By B4X

@tormentos:

$149.99 + $349.99 = $499.98

Cost of the Original Skew is what?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 StormyJoe

@Desmonic said:

@StormyJoe: Fairly sure Crackdown, Scalebound and Phantom Dust won't make it to 2015.

Hopefully QB makes it, but I wouldn't put it past Remedy delaying it once more. Despite making great games it's a studio that usually takes it's sweet time making it's games.

Here and here list them as 2015 games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@Desmonic said:

@FastRobby: Right......Paying $329 with at least 1 free game instead of $399 is a regular deal. Heck MS and Sony do it every single year!

Nice spin there buddy, shame you're the only one who buys it.

It is in the holiday season, and definitely on BF

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Desmonic  Moderator

@StormyJoe: How many times were GT5 and TLG (for example) listed as "200X" before they actually released? Yeah, until either MS or the respective studios say something don't take those listings as 100% correct, because as soon as 2015 goes by and they don't release they'll just be re-listed as upcoming 2016 games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

Kinect arrived when the console was $399 so $149+ $399 = $548.

What MS has is a limited offer to spike sales which they have done with the xbox 360 in the last couple of year,make a deal in black friday to spark sales.

Is not a set in stone price.

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

Off the top of my head:

• Halo 5
  • Quantum Break
  • Scalebound
  • Crackdown.
  • Phantom Dust

No games... LOL. Cows...

Release dates?

Just 1 Phantom Dust the rest all of the are either 2016 or TBA with no actual date.

Stormyjoe strikes again..hahaha

He even name crackdown which every one and their moms knows is not a damn 2015 game but the desperation is just so much to make seen like the xbox one has games that they list them any one,another one listed Gears of war but completely forgot Bloodborn and The order he claim the PS4 only had Uncharted and TLOU..hahaha

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Desmonic  Moderator

@FastRobby: Nope.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

This is more than momentum. It is a killing blow to Sony.

I am doing Christmas shopping and Xbox Ones are few and far. The Playstaion side of the isle is jamb packed with consoles.

Sony done fucked up . The had the lead and thought false hopes and greatness would keep them there. Doing nothing is what they did.

I am excited for 2015 and what Xbox brings to the table.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

It's SKU fyi, not skew. It stands for Stock Keeping Unit.

To answer:

$250 for 360 new thereabouts for HDD models. Cheaper for less gigs, more expensive for more gigs.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By B4X

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

Kinect arrived when the console was $399 so $149+ $399 = $548.

What MS has is a limited offer to spike sales which they have done with the xbox 360 in the last couple of year,make a deal in black friday to spark sales.

Is not a set in stone price.

You just admitted they're REALLY not losing money here on hardware. Their prices right now at $149+$349 are right back where they started. Right?

So Microsoft giving away 2 free games is no different that Sony giving away two free games.

Going by logic. Where's this $50 dollar loss you guys are talking about?

The $399 Kinectless skew looks more like inflation to me?

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#93  Edited By 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

Let's have this talk if it could beat the PS4 in Dec. which I seriously doubt.

The X1 marketing campain is brutal though, everything is being advertised as Xbone exclusive.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 B4X

@SolidTy said:

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

To answer:

$250 for 360 new thereabouts for HDD models. Cheaper for less gigs, more expensive for more gigs.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By B4X

@2mrw said:

The X1 marketing campain is brutal though, everything is being advertised as Xbone exclusive.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-12/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

You think Nov was bad?

This is Nov best sellers list. Compare them in rankings.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@b4x said:

@SolidTy said:

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

To answer:

Thank you Captain Obvious.

It wasn't obvious because you didn't know the cost or what a sku was, lol. You asked a question and I answered and provided a link.

That's what I get for taking the time to answer your question? Hmmm. You learn and get information and you resort to name calling? That's rude.

Is your end goal just to get people to ignore you?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 B4X

@SolidTy: Is your end goal just to get people to ignore you?

No. Thank you for the valuable info. Merry Christmas. As far as Captain Obvious. That's not me calling you a name. I always have called you that.

I'll stop if it offends you.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By B4X

@b4x said:

@2mrw said:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-12/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

You think Nov was bad?

This is Nov best sellers list. Compare them in rankings.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

This is September. How accurate do you think Amazon is when It comes to NPD.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-09/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@Desmonic said:

@FastRobby: Nope.

Yep.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 LJS9502_basic

@FoxbatAlpha said:

This is more than momentum. It is a killing blow to Sony.

I am doing Christmas shopping and Xbox Ones are few and far. The Playstaion side of the isle is jamb packed with consoles.

Sony done fucked up . The had the lead and thought false hopes and greatness would keep them there. Doing nothing is what they did.

I am excited for 2015 and what Xbox brings to the table.

Lots of X1's where I'm at......stacked in the aisles.