MS: Please support the ESRAM even though we are abandoning it. . . (Scorpio white papers reveal the sad truth)

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#401  Edited By Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:

@FastRobby:

Yep, just read the news myself and thought about posting here, you beat me. lol

Lol that's the problem with you lems, you still believe MS. I'm sure everything they promised with Kinect and Scalebound came true... oh wait. You know what they say "Fool me once...". You've had like the 20 opportunities to wise up lems, come on.

Why are cows so full of Bore Poo... oh that's right, because the Poo is half assed but cows seem to fall for it all the time, they never catch on to Phony, the one and only. lolol :P

So you think MS can magically make hardware go over its own capabilities lem? Lol, no wonder you love Trump and his "alternative facts". Facts are facts lems. The hardware is not good enough for native 4k. You guys should accept that now and embrace your butthurt or get owned later. Act wisely.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#402 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

It's funny to watch the Sony fans get all riled up. Now they think they know more than the creators of the Xbox. This is pure comedy gold folks. You heard it here first.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#403 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44147 Posts

@dakur:

All I heard was...Mooo,moo,mooooo, mooooo.

lol :P

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44147 Posts

@kvally: Cows are going absolutely bunkers off the rail on the crazy train these dayzzzz

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By Dakur
@kvally said:

It's funny to watch the Sony fans get all riled up. Now they think they know more than the creators of the Xbox. This is pure comedy gold folks. You heard it here first.

Well us manticores warned lems that the xbone was going to be a failure before it released while the creators said it was going to be awesome. It was such a failure that they had to almost relaunch it without Kinect and change all its policies. So we have proven more reliable than xbone creators. It's wise if you lems start listening to us and maybe you will be able to avoid future ownage. TLHBO still.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 kvally

@dakur said:
@kvally said:

Well us manticores warned lems that the xbone was going to be a failure before it released while the creators said it was going to be awesome. It was such a failure that they had to almost relaunch it without Kinect and change all its policies. So we have proven more reliable than xbone creators. It's wise if you lems start listening to us and maybe you will be able to avoid future ownage. TLHBO still.

Us manticores always warn the Xbox fans and Sony fans that they shouldn't have all their eggs in one basket. Now Sony is closing all their studios, MS is canceling all their games. What I don't understand is why the Sony faithful and the Xbox faithful just move to a multiplatform life like the rest of us cool manticores, they wouldn't have to cry every other day. They might see that with Kinect and PSVR being a flop that they shouldn't worship a single piece of plastic.

They just own themselves everyday, and they don't even try. I feel horrible for them. But at the end of the day, when I fire up all three of my machines, I feel damn good! BOOYA!

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 Dakur

@kvally: Cows have it much better than lems. At least they have games.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 kvally

@dakur said:

@kvally: Cows have it much better than lems. At least they have games.

I would say that Xbox fans have it better than Sony fans. At least they have games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#409 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@kvally said:

Luckily you have different type of cows, not all of them are as stupid as dakur who actually believes he knows better without having any information on it.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 Dakur

@FastRobby said:
@kvally said:

Luckily you have different type of cows, not all of them are as stupid as dakur who actually believes he knows better without having any information on it.

We have enough information to know that having all games in native 4k won't be possible. But ok I'll just bookmark this thread and own you guys when I get proven right. The Lems Will Be Owned (TLWBO)

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 kvally

@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@kvally said:

We have enough information to know that having all games in native 4k won't be possible. But ok I'll just bookmark this thread and own you guys when I get proven right. The Lems Will Be Owned (TLWBO)

Make sure you quote me, as a manticore, properly. I have stated that not all games will be 4K on the Scorpio. <-----quote that.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@kvally: lol sometime I really find it hard to believe that you are manticore when you are so pro xbox lol. I have all consoles but xbone one. Does that make me a man it core too? Lol

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that not all games would be 4K on the Xbox Scorpio? Even if it was over 6TFLOPS I would still say it couldn't play all games at 4K. Hell I just want a system that can do 1080P@60FPS and I am even okay with 1080P to 4K dynamic resolution as long as it holds 60FPS. I think a lot of people think resolution is important when its not, FPS is what is important! Hell Ill take a 720P@60 over 1080P@30 any day of the week!

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 kvally

@ni6htmare01 said:

@kvally: lol sometime I really find it hard to believe that you are manticore when you are so pro xbox lol. I have all consoles but xbone one. Does that make me a man it core too? Lol

You can be whatever you want to be! We don't determine WHO you are or what you want to be. Only you can do that. I am pro gaming devices, not pro any single device. I am however, anti-Sony cheerleaders (and Xbox cheerleaders if they are flamboyant enough).

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#415 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20130 Posts

@Xabiss said:

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that not all games would be 4K on the Xbox Scorpio? Even if it was over 6TFLOPS I would still say it couldn't play all games at 4K. Hell I just want a system that can do 1080P@60FPS and I am even okay with 1080P to 4K dynamic resolution as long as it holds 60FPS. I think a lot of people think resolution is important when its not, FPS is what is important! Hell Ill take a 720P@60 over 1080P@30 any day of the week!

I think it has to do with MS stating all games will target 4K when scorpio was revealed. They've since clarified of course, but there was some confusion on that early on.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 ni6htmare01

@kvally: lol fair enough. I'm a god damn manticore too just not xb1 this gen, no reason yet, not sure if ever since scorpio is coming out.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@kvally said:

But is that really a stretch in the big picture? Literally every move MS has made is to catch up with the PS4 this gen and become a gaming machine. All the while, forsaking actual games in the process. I mean, hey, I'm all for them correcting the ship but to say that the creators or leadership at XBox know more about gaming than just about any random poster in this forum is and has been an exercise in futility.

I mean, if I had a dollar for every time a Lem told me "I just don't get it" and "It's the future" while preaching the virtues of things that XBox One eventually shed in part or entirely, I'd have more than 26 million reasons to laugh. You know, I know, and we all know what will happen if they position the Scorpio as a Gen 9 console. The Bone will be relevant for a year at most. It is what it is. They don't have the support or internal muscle to twilight a previous gen console even to a tenth of the degree that the PS3 remained relevant in it's last year or two.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 Dakur

@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@kvally said:

Make sure you quote me, as a manticore, properly. I have stated that not all games will be 4K on the Scorpio. <-----quote that.

And no gamer here has said that the scorpio won't be able to do native 4k at all. Hell it would be pathetic if it didn't considering that the PS4 Pro, a weaker gaming system, can do it to for some games. What gamers here are saying is that basically lems are waiting 1 more year for a machine that won't show much difference in comparison to the PS4 Pro since they'll be using things like checkerboarding too like the PS4 Pro and they'll have to pay a higher price tag for it plus 0 exclusives. In other words they got owned... again... like it happens typically to lems.

Commiesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By Commiesdie
Member since 2006 • 372 Posts

Wtf is with u and lems

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Commiesdie said:

Wtf is with u and lems

They waged war on games and gamers in 2013, so dancing on the corpse is fun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@kvally said:

Of course not all games will run in native 4k... Just like I could actually create a game that won't run native 1080p on PS Pro since that has to do with way more than just pixels... The more complex a game gets, the more detail they put in their graphics, the more polygons, the harder it will get to scale it to 4k. Thing is that lems are saying it CAN run games at 4K while Shewgenja for example thinks it can only happen when they use checkerboarding technique, and that's not the case.

Also the difference between PS Pro, and Scorpio is bigger than in the case of Xbox One, and PS4. So we will definitely see the difference, just like you are able to do now.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 kvally

@dakur said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@kvally said:

And no gamer here has said that the scorpio won't be able to do native 4k at all. Hell it would be pathetic if it didn't considering that the PS4 Pro, a weaker gaming system, can do it to for some games. What gamers here are saying is that basically lems are waiting 1 more year for a machine that won't show much difference in comparison to the PS4 Pro since they'll be using things like checkerboarding too like the PS4 Pro and they'll have to pay a higher price tag for it plus 0 exclusives. In other words they got owned... again... like it happens typically to lems.

Well if there is one thing I have learned when it comes to gaming, it is to NEVER EVER get my hopes up. Never raise my personal hype for something. I chose not to get hyped for the PS Pro because I just figured I would be let down. I was right not to hype myself. Same goes for the release of the original Xbox One. I chose not to think it will be some super powered gaming console, free from Kinect. I am just done getting hyped or expecting to NOT be let down. Sure, I want Scorpio. But I am NOT going to sit here and tell myself that I will playing Call of Duty or Halo or (insert any game here) in native 4K and 60fps and living happily ever after. I am going in assuming the worst, hoping for the best.

I love all the Xbox exclusives, the PS exclusives and I would love them all in native 4K without sacrificing. But that ain't gonna happen at 4TF nor at 6TF. So it's best to pump the brakes and cool your jets.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@Zero_epyon said:
@Xabiss said:

I think it has to do with MS stating all games will target 4K when scorpio was revealed. They've since clarified of course, but there was some confusion on that early on.

I don't know how it was exactly stated, but if they used the word target it does not mean they guarantee anything. You can target something all you want, but that does not mean you will reach that target. I am sure the Xbox Scorpio will have more games run 4K on it then PS4 Pro, but to think all games will run 4K is naive because games are requiring more and more power. Hell I wouldnt even say a 10TFLOP system could run games at 4K 3 years from now because of what developers are doing with their games.

I do find it funny how cows are claiming that their wont be that much of a difference between PS4 Pro and Scorpio though. I just remember not to long ago when a game ran at 900P on Xbox One and 1080P on the PS4 you would think the graphic difference was CRAZY different, when really the differences was very little. Now that the tides have turned, and now it is not that big of deal. What I can guarantee is most multiplat games will run better and at higher resolutions on Scorpio then PS4 Pro. With a much better gfx card and a MUCH improved CPU (we hope, if not FAIL Microsoft) it will just run better and look better. Will it be that much of a difference, well we have to wait and see what the developers do with the extra power.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 kvally

@Shewgenja said:
@kvally said:

But is that really a stretch in the big picture? Literally every move MS has made is to catch up with the PS4 this gen and become a gaming machine. All the while, forsaking actual games in the process. I mean, hey, I'm all for them correcting the ship but to say that the creators or leadership at XBox know more about gaming than just about any random poster in this forum is and has been an exercise in futility.

I mean, if I had a dollar for every time a Lem told me "I just don't get it" and "It's the future" while preaching the virtues of things that XBox One eventually shed in part or entirely, I'd have more than 26 million reasons to laugh. You know, I know, and we all know what will happen if they position the Scorpio as a Gen 9 console. The Bone will be relevant for a year at most. It is what it is. They don't have the support or internal muscle to twilight a previous gen console even to a tenth of the degree that the PS3 remained relevant in it's last year or two.

Sony has canceled games, has closed studios. MS has canceled games and closed studios. I am not jumping ship because they BOTH have done this. They will both give us other games, and always have. That is not a concern of mine at all. Both companies know that it is games that sell their product, so they will bring the games.

But this comment of yours is where I disagree:

"but to say that the creators or leadership at XBox know more about gaming than just about any random poster in this forum is and has been an exercise in futility."

First, I didn't say that the Xbox team knows more about gaming than us forum dwellers. In relation to the topic, the Scorpio performance, I guarantee not a single person here knows more about the hardware, software and performance ability of Scorpio than Microsoft does. If you think you do know more about their own hardware that they have spent billions of dollars in R&D making, I want to be your BEST friend and your beneficiary.

If I had a dollar for every time a Sony fan says that the Xbox has no exclusives, the Xbox has no games (when it has both), I would have over $6.5 billion (26 million x $250) that laughs in their face. Since we know that the Xbox does in fact have games, does in fact have exclusives (exclusives that can't be played on PlayStation, as well as on PC), I will continue to mock them by repeating the same lies that they do. Because, these forum posters DO NOT know more than these companies, and they don't make up the rules.

BTW, I am not saying YOU are making up the rules.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 Dakur

@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@kvally said:

Of course not all games will run in native 4k... Just like I could actually create a game that won't run native 1080p on PS Pro since that has to do with way more than just pixels... The more complex a game gets, the more detail they put in their graphics, the more polygons, the harder it will get to scale it to 4k. Thing is that lems are saying it CAN run games at 4K while Shewgenja for example thinks it can only happen when they use checkerboarding technique, and that's not the case.

Also the difference between PS Pro, and Scorpio is bigger than in the case of Xbox One, and PS4. So we will definitely see the difference, just like you are able to do now.

The difference between the PS4 and the xbone is small specially for console gamers. Few console gamers care about such differences in power. That's why the Scorpio will fail to make an impact, it needs games more than anything else.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 kvally

@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@kvally said:

The difference between the PS4 and the xbone is small specially for console gamers. Few console gamers care about such differences in power. That's why the Scorpio will fail to make an impact, it needs games more than anything else.

This is where we agree. I would rather see more games on PS and Xbox than see more power, if I had to choose between power and games.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 Dakur

@kvally said:

In relation to the topic, the Scorpio performance, I guarantee not a single person here knows more about the hardware, software and performance ability of Scorpio than Microsoft does.

One thing is what they know and what they advertise. So according to you, since No Man's Sky's devs know more about the game than anybody then whatever they advertised is 100% true?? Lol lems give me a break. M$ has been caught falsely advertising timeless times, it's time you learn. But yeah the Scorpio will be able to do native 4k as the PS4 Pro is also able too. That doesn't make it the game changer or juggernaut lems have been claiming it is.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By kvally

@dakur said:
@kvally said:

In relation to the topic, the Scorpio performance, I guarantee not a single person here knows more about the hardware, software and performance ability of Scorpio than Microsoft does.

One thing is what they know and what they advertise. So according to you, since No Man's Sky's devs know more about the game than anybody then whatever they advertised is 100% true?? Lol lems give me a break. M$ has been caught falsely advertising timeless times, it's time you learn. But yeah the Scorpio will be able to do native 4k as the PS4 Pro is also able too. That doesn't make it the game changer or juggernaut lems have been claiming it is.

I guess I don't understand your No Man's Sky reference? But false advertisement, of course MS and Sony do that, have been caught doing that, and will continue to do that. Some may call it "deception" or "misleading", but I call it what it is, false advertising. But that doesn't take way from the fact that Microsoft/Sony/Phil Spencer/Cerny know more about their hardware/software's performance ability during the development than random forum goers such as ourselves. Unless I am reading you wrong, are you stating that you, me or the forum posters here at Gamespot (or most other game forums) know more than Sony/Microsoft about what their forthcoming consoles are capable of, even though they are the designers, creators, investors and researchers?

Am I reading what you said wrong?

I have learned from Sony and Microsoft and their false advertising practices, which is why I no longer bring my hype up. I said it before, and I will say it again, I assume the worst from them.

The Sony fans and Xbox fans (the ones that believe everything they read) need to bring it down a notch and be more realistic in their expectations so they are not let down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@dakur said:
@kvally said:

The same can be said about $ony, and I don't see you complaining about their CGI trailers at E3 that take 5 years to release...

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By kvally

@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@kvally said:

The same can be said about $ony, and I don't see you complaining about their CGI trailers at E3 that take 5 years to release...

Hey, at least Sony gave their Vita customers $25 back for their false advertising about a year ago. They made good with them :) Now what about the rest of their shenanigan? :P

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 Dakur

@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@kvally said:

And I have criticized Sony when they did that but Sony is not as bad as M$. Sony promised games, we are getting games. M$ promised games they cancel them or get rid of all their exclusives. Sony lately has been much more reliable.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 kvally

@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@kvally said:

And I have criticized Sony when they did that but Sony is not as bad as M$. Sony promised games, we are getting games. M$ promised games they cancel them or get rid of all their exclusives. Sony lately has been much more reliable.

Sony and Microsoft are both equally a bad. And both are closing studios and canceling games. Neither have been reliable.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 Dakur

@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@kvally said:

Sony and Microsoft are both equally a bad. And both are closing studios and canceling games. Neither have been reliable.

Wrong during the first 20 days of this year the PS4 already got 3 quality exclusives. That's 300% more than what M$ has done for gamers this year and it will continue being so considering the list of releases both companies have planned.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 kvally

@dakur said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:

Wrong during the first 20 days of this year the PS4 already got 3 quality exclusives. That's 300% more than what M$ has done for gamers this year and it will continue being so considering the list of releases both companies have planned.

We will just have to agree to disagree.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435  Edited By ni6htmare01

@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@kvally said:

Which games did Sony cancel?? I don't think I can recall.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 Dakur

@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@kvally said:
@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:

We will just have to agree to disagree.

No I don't agree that you disagree with me. You agree with me but are afraid to acknowledge it like many lems out there.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 kvally

@ni6htmare01: off the top of my head Eight Days, The Agent, The Getaway.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 kvally

@dakur: ok

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 ni6htmare01

@kvally said:

I don't remember what the hell the eight days was, lol when was it announce??? Is The Agent made by Sony or other studio?? Never played the Getaway so I can't recall what it was like.. Was it PS2 game and GTA wanna be?? I can't recall lol

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 kvally
@ni6htmare01 said:
@kvally said:

I don't remember what the hell the eight days was, lol when was it announce??? Is The Agent made by Sony or other studio?? Never played the Getaway so I can't recall what it was like.. Was it PS2 game and GTA wanna be?? I can't recall lol

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

The majority of gamers remember these being announced at E3 and then Sony canceling them. They got more hype than Scalebound too, lol. There are a ton more than these, but here are the E3 debut videos for these. No doubt Sony will just keep on closing studios and canceling games like they always have.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@dakur said:
@FastRobby said:
@dakur said:
@kvally said:

Lol, you forgot all the lies of ps3? And there are A LOT

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@kvally said:

lmao its so true, never thought if it that way.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 ni6htmare01

@kvally said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@kvally said:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

The majority of gamers remember these being announced at E3 and then Sony canceling them. They got more hype than Scalebound too, lol. There are a ton more than these, but here are the E3 debut videos for these. No doubt Sony will just keep on closing studios and canceling games like they always have.

Well, The Agent is Rockstar so lets be fair and not blaming Sony for that lol Now I remember the Getaway trailer.. I think it was on PS3 early days right?? But I can't recall Eight days at all for some reason. Well anyway I don't give a shit what they cancel as long as they are not God of War 4 and The Last of us 2 than I'm cool!! lol

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#444 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20130 Posts

@kvally: I don't think Sony ever officially canceled Agent. I could be wrong.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 kvally

@ni6htmare01 said:
@kvally said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@kvally said:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Well, The Agent is Rockstar so lets be fair and not blaming Sony for that lol

I know right! It's like blaming MS for canceling Scalebound but Scalebound is Platinum Games, lol.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446  Edited By ni6htmare01

@kvally said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@kvally said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@kvally said:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

I know right! It's like blaming MS for canceling Scalebound but Scalebound is Platinum Games, lol.

Well there is a different lol. Scalebound was cancel by MS for whatever reason that we don't know but The Agent is just MIA and was never cancel.. lol you never know, it might pop up in PS5 like Niho and The last Guardian did.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 kvally

@Zero_epyon said:

@kvally: I don't think Sony ever officially canceled Agent. I could be wrong.

Yeah, not sure. Last they mentioned was that the art team was pulled from Agent for GTA V, and the artist said he's not even sure if Agent will ever get published. That was a little over a year ago.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 kvally

@ni6htmare01 said:
@kvally said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@kvally said:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Well, The Agent is Rockstar so lets be fair and not blaming Sony for that lol Now I remember the Getaway trailer.. I think it was on PS3 early days right?? But I can't recall Eight days at all for some reason. Well anyway I don't give a shit what they cancel as long as they are not God of War 4 and The Last of us 2 than I'm cool!! lol

Here are 13 more PS exclusives that were canceled by Sony or closed the studio by Sony:

http://gamingbolt.com/15-cancelled-ps-3-games-that-should-have-never-been-cancelled

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 kvally

@ni6htmare01 said:
@kvally said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@kvally said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Well there is a different lol. Scalebound was cancel by MS for whatever reason that we don't know but The Agent is just MIA and was never cancel.. lol you never know, it might pop up in PS5 like Niho and The last Guardian did.

LOL, there is no confirmation that MS canceled Scalebound. It could have been Platinum Games, lol. But at least MS owns the IP, so the can have another developer make it, which they have already put the feelers out there to see if it should be made by a different company, lol!

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#450 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts

I know MS said the Scorpio would not replace the Xbone, but c'mon. I think we'd be lucky to have 1 year of Xbone support before it's dropped in favour of exclusive Scorpio software. At least with Sony the difference between the PS4 and the Pro is not that much. Having them share software isn't that much of a stretch.