Microsoft Exclusives

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamer4life85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamer4life85
Member since 2003 • 1203 Posts

There always Sony fanboys trying to claim ownage of just saying why would I get xbox version I'll just get PC verson Claiming they owned Microsoft xbox 360 LOL.

Like 99.9% of all PC games can only Played on Microsoft Windows and most the times Direct X to work right.

So really your still playing on Microsoft operated machines owning nothing.

Yes PC games look better on PC Im not gonna deny that even if MGS4 went on PC it would look better too.

Example: Halo 2=Xbox=Microsoft Halo 2 PC=Microsoft=Same that includes all othere games too

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
80% of all PCs use an Intel Processor and more then half use an Intel integrated GPU. if that isn't platform dominance, what is?
Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Socrates88
Member since 2007 • 1655 Posts
The most pointless thread I've come across in a long time. PC is not own by Microsoft btw.
Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts

There always Sony fanboys trying to claim ownage of just saying why would I get xbox version I'll just get PC verson Claiming they owned Microsoft xbox 360 LOL.

Like 99.9% of all PC games can only Played on Microsoft Windows and most the times Direct X to work right.

Yes PC games look better on PC Im not gonna deny that even if MGS4 went on PC it would look better too.

gamer4life85

Microsoft does not get a cut of games that are made for the PC, but they get a cut for games made on the 360.  So games that go on PCs dont help the MS gaming division in the slightest and if their games are bought more on PCs then consoles you will quickly see the end of a MS console.

And as for windows being needed for games, most people who buy a PC that can render a game correctly bought it with Windows bundled in meaning they didnt pay extra for the it.  MS gains nothing from PC games. 

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

Sony uses Window's based machine for their employees. Buying their products means Sony is expanding, and likely, buying more machine to accomodate their employees.  MS wins in the end.

I guess everything is an MS exclusive, even games on the Sony platform. 

gamer4life85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gamer4life85
Member since 2003 • 1203 Posts

Ok go play  99.9% of the games on Linux or Mac os you can't there only small amout of games that can be played on those OS.

Does't matter if microsoft makes money of Pc games They make money on the Microsoft windows Os you need to play the games. 

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

Ok go play 99.9% of the games on Linux or Mac os you can't there only small amout of games that can be played on those OS.

Does't matter if microsoft makes money of Pc games They make money on the Microsoft windows Os you need to play the games.

gamer4life85

They make money off Sony products too. Does that make it an MS exclusive? 

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hewkii

gamer4life85
not if you pirate it.
GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
If its on 360 and the PC its not exclusive to either :| 
JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 JeffGenocideX
Member since 2004 • 4853 Posts

If its on 360 and the PC its not exclusive to either :| GsSanAndreas

Console Exclusive.

asdasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 asdasd
Member since 2005 • 4464 Posts
MS can suck my !@#$ about PC gaming. I am not buying any DX10 game until they allow us to use DX10 on XP. I aint gona buy a whole new OS to play a game. I expect to upgrade the stuff in the computer to play newer games, not the !@#$ OS for another 200 bucks.
braydee1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 braydee1234
Member since 2004 • 2937 Posts
Games for Windows + Xbox = MS exclusives.
HarryCrackage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HarryCrackage
Member since 2004 • 1426 Posts
Exclusivity is overrated and practically a dieing trend, given the rising costs of game development.
cobrax75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cobrax75
Member since 2007 • 8389 Posts

Games for Windows + Xbox = MS exclusives.braydee1234

MS does not profit off of games For Windoes either.....

GFW is just a set of rules that the games have to abide by.  Such as run on Vista, support Widescreen, Run on 64Bit Vista, and so on. 

-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts
I hate the "bu bubuu but, it's on pc!!!!", still it isn't on ps3 GET OVER IT!
braydee1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 braydee1234
Member since 2004 • 2937 Posts

[QUOTE="braydee1234"]Games for Windows + Xbox = MS exclusives.cobrax75

GFW is just a set of rules that the games have to abide by. Such as run on Vista, support Widescreen, Run on 64Bit Vista, and so on.

Woah now, we're talking about profit? because I was under the impression we were talking about platforms. As far as I can tell, Windows and Xbox are both MS platforms, as a result: Games for Windows + Xbox= MS exclusive. 

cobrax75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cobrax75
[QUOTE="cobrax75"]

[QUOTE="braydee1234"]Games for Windows + Xbox = MS exclusives.braydee1234

GFW is just a set of rules that the games have to abide by. Such as run on Vista, support Widescreen, Run on 64Bit Vista, and so on.

Woah now, we're talking about profit? because I was under the impression we were talking about platforms. As far as I can tell, Windows and Xbox are both MS platforms, as a result: Games for Windows + Xbox= MS exclusive.

no its not....Because either way....MS has no control over any PC games....It can not impose any rules that they must follow or anything of that matter. 

Radiant_Sol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Radiant_Sol
Member since 2004 • 109 Posts
[QUOTE="braydee1234"][QUOTE="cobrax75"]

[QUOTE="braydee1234"]Games for Windows + Xbox = MS exclusives.cobrax75

no its not....Because either way....MS has no control over any PC games....It can not impose any rules that they must follow or anything of that matter. 

Either way, you still have to BUY their OS to play games! Therefore, regardless of how many games you play or what games you play, they will make money off you if you want to play games on the PC *PERIOD*
Second, regardless of where the game came from, who made it or who is publishing it, ANY game on the PC is described as being on "WINDOWS", a MICROSOFT PLATFORM.
MS: "All UR monEyz R be10ng to uS!!!" :D
Rudy25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Rudy25
Member since 2003 • 2001 Posts

Example: Halo 2=Xbox=Microsoft Halo 2 PC=Microsoft=Same that includes all othere games too

gamer4life85

Its people like you that make System Wars worth visiting everyday! Thanks for the laugh!

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 trix5817
Member since 2004 • 12252 Posts
FOR THE LAST TIME, MS DOES NOT OWN PC GAMING!!!!!!!! I've thing I've said this 5 times already today. I am sick of people saying this.
Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts

This is like saying that automobiles are 'gasoline exclusive.'

Games are only played on Windows because it's the platform we're forced to use. Cars use gasoline because it's the fuel we're basically forced to use.

I didn't know Ford and GM made money everytime someone filled up at the pump. Microsoft does not get licensing fees from the PC games outside of the ones it publishes.  

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 trix5817

Ok go play 99.9% of the games on Linux or Mac os you can't there only small amout of games that can be played on those OS.

gamer4life85

Most of those people would have the OS even if they didn't play games......

MS owns the PC gaming industry no more than Intel, AMD, ATI, Nvidia, Gigabyte, BFG, etc, etc own the PC gaming industry. They actually lose money for the "Games for Windows" label (they have to PAY the publisher to put that on their game). You fail!

Radiant_Sol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Radiant_Sol
FOR THE LAST TIME, MS DOES NOT OWN PC GAMING!!!!!!!! I've thing I've said this 5 times already today. I am sick of people saying this.trix5817

No Windows = No PC gaming
Enjoy your Mac
trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 trix5817

[QUOTE="GsSanAndreas"]If its on 360 and the PC its not exclusive to either :| JeffGenocideX

Console Exclusive.

This is SYSTEM WARS. If you can say "Console exclusive", than I can also say "PC Exclusive". So I guess Halo and Halo2 are PC exclusives! You see, it goes both ways. 

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 trix5817

Games for Windows + Xbox = MS exclusives.braydee1234

No. MS doesn't own any part of the game with their label on it. They have to PAY the company to get the "Games for Windows" label on the publisher's games.

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 trix5817
[QUOTE="cobrax75"]

[QUOTE="braydee1234"]Games for Windows + Xbox = MS exclusives.braydee1234

MS doesn't own PC gaming. Going by your logic, you could also say, Intel, AMD, ATI, Nvidia, etc, etc own PC gaming..... 

kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts

[QUOTE="GsSanAndreas"]If its on 360 and the PC its not exclusive to either :| JeffGenocideX

Console Exclusive.

And that term has been debunked by Casey.
trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 trix5817
[QUOTE="cobrax75"][QUOTE="braydee1234"][QUOTE="cobrax75"]

[QUOTE="braydee1234"]Games for Windows + Xbox = MS exclusives.Radiant_Sol

Either way, you still have to BUY their OS to play games! Therefore, regardless of how many games you play or what games you play, they will make money off you if you want to play games on the PC *PERIOD*
Second, regardless of where the game came from, who made it or who is publishing it, ANY game on the PC is described as being on "WINDOWS", a MICROSOFT PLATFORM.
MS: "All UR monEyz R be10ng to uS!!!" :D

You also have to have all the other parts for a PC to function, such as CPU, graphics card, motherboard, HDD, etc, etc...... 

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 trix5817

[QUOTE="trix5817"]FOR THE LAST TIME, MS DOES NOT OWN PC GAMING!!!!!!!! I've thing I've said this 5 times already today. I am sick of people saying this.Radiant_Sol

Enjoy your Mac

No Intel CPU or AMD CPU=No PC gaming! 

Radiant_Sol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Radiant_Sol

[QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="trix5817"]FOR THE LAST TIME, MS DOES NOT OWN PC GAMING!!!!!!!! I've thing I've said this 5 times already today. I am sick of people saying this.trix5817

Enjoy your Mac

Nice way of tipttoeing my response :D
No IBM = No PS3 or 360!
No Nvidia = No PS3!
No ATI = No 360
No Texas Instruments = No Transistors = No Modern Computers!!!
This is fun!
Fact is:
No Windows = No PC gaming *PERIOD*
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TekkenMaster606

Fact is:
No Windows = No PC gaming *PERIOD*Radiant_Sol

Uhm, if Windows didn't exist, then there would be another operating system to takes it's place. And therefore another platform for PC gaming. Logic works most of the time.  

Radiant_Sol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Radiant_Sol

[QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"]
Fact is:
No Windows = No PC gaming *PERIOD*TekkenMaster606

Uhm, if Windows didn't exist, then there would be another operating system to takes it's place. And therefore another platform for PC gaming. Logic works most of the time.  

I'm not considering a "what if scenario".
If Sony didn't exist, there would be some other company would take their place. Same with Microsoft or Nintendo.
I'm merely suggesting that the Windows OS is ESSENTIAL if you want to play games on your PC.
Please tell me you can understand where I'm going with that...
trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 trix5817
[QUOTE="trix5817"]

[QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="trix5817"]FOR THE LAST TIME, MS DOES NOT OWN PC GAMING!!!!!!!! I've thing I've said this 5 times already today. I am sick of people saying this.Radiant_Sol

Enjoy your Mac

No IBM = No PS3 or 360!
No Nvidia = No PS3!
No ATI = No 360
This is fun!
Fact is:

No Intel or no AMD= No PC gaming period. I can name other parts if you want! Fact is, no one owns PC gaming. MS has no control over PC games, while they have control over 360 games. MS directly gets profits from games made for the 360, while they don't for PC games. They actually have to PAY publishers to put the "Games for Windows" tab on games..... 

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 trix5817
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

[QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"]
Fact is:
No Windows = No PC gaming *PERIOD*Radiant_Sol

If Sony didn't exist, there would be some other company would take their place. Same with Microsoft or Nintendo.
I'm merely suggesting that the Windows OS is ESSENTIAL if you want to play games on your PC.

And so is the CPU or video card. MS doesn't own any part of PC gaming, whether you like it or not. Most of the people who have gaming PC's, would have Windows even if they didn't own gaming PC's....

But MS does profit directly from 360 games. Do you understand where I am going with that? MS doesn't control PC gaming, while it does control the 360......use logic, please. 

Radiant_Sol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Radiant_Sol
[QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="trix5817"]

[QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="trix5817"]FOR THE LAST TIME, MS DOES NOT OWN PC GAMING!!!!!!!! I've thing I've said this 5 times already today. I am sick of people saying this.trix5817

Enjoy your Mac

No IBM = No PS3 or 360!
No Nvidia = No PS3!
No ATI = No 360
This is fun!
Fact is:

No Intel or no AMD= No PC gaming period. I can name other parts if you want! Fact is, no one owns PC gaming. MS has no control over PC games, while they have control over 360 games. MS directly gets profits from games made for the 360, while they don't for PC games. They actually have to PAY publishers to put the "Games for Windows" tab on games..... 

I really don't understand that kind of logic. Since ATI, Nvidia and IBM have also made the parts to the PS3, Wii and 360 does that mean that Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft don't own those respective consoles as well? Think about it.

Go look at your PC, there's probably a little tag there that says "Designed for Windows XP/Vista" or "Built for Windows XP/Vista".It's a Microsoft system dude...
asdasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 asdasd
Member since 2005 • 4464 Posts
[QUOTE="trix5817"][QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="trix5817"]

[QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="trix5817"]FOR THE LAST TIME, MS DOES NOT OWN PC GAMING!!!!!!!! I've thing I've said this 5 times already today. I am sick of people saying this.Radiant_Sol

Enjoy your Mac

No IBM = No PS3 or 360!
No Nvidia = No PS3!
No ATI = No 360
This is fun!
Fact is:

I really don't understand that kind of logic. Since ATI, Nvidia and IBM have also made the parts to the PS3, Wii and 360 does that mean that Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft don't own those respective consoles as well? Think about it.

Go look at your PC, there's probably a little tag there that says "Designed for Windows XP/Vista" or "Built for Windows XP/Vista".It's a Microsoft system dude...

Its not the "Microsoft PC" , just a PC. Its nobody's system, stop complaining.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Hewkii

Go look at your PC, there's probably a little tag there that says "Designed for Windows XP/Vista" or "Built for Windows XP/Vista".It's a Microsoft system dude...Radiant_Sol
it will also have an "Intel Inside" logo on it.
Radiant_Sol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Radiant_Sol
[QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

[QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"]
Fact is:
No Windows = No PC gaming *PERIOD*trix5817

And so is the CPU or video card. MS doesn't own any part of PC gaming, whether you like it or not. Most of the people who have gaming PC's, would have Windows even if they didn't own gaming PC's....

But MS does profit directly from 360 games. Do you understand where I am going with that? MS doesn't control PC gaming, while it does control the 360......use logic, please. 

CPUs are built on the x86 architecture which runs for Windows (and now Mac). Grapics cards are built to support the API (DirectX 9 and 10). It does control PC gaming to an extent, as programmers must use the API. But you are correct that MS does not control all the games that are made. Instead, the PC is thought of as an "open platform" where Microsoft creates the foundation and anybody is free to come by and make what they want. Irregardless, Microsoft makes the platform and that platform is Windows. 
jet052006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jet052006
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts

I think what people are trying to get at is you may need a graphic card, memory, and all the other hardware to use the PC, but there is no sole company making all the profit. While Microsoft is the the only OS that allows you to play the widest variety of games making it the only OS people will buy (for gaming). You can pick between graphic cards and memory and etc... but some games are exclusive to the windows OS, no game is exclusive to one graphic card, etc...

Radiant_Sol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Radiant_Sol
[QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"]
Go look at your PC, there's probably a little tag there that says "Designed for Windows XP/Vista" or "Built for Windows XP/Vista".It's a Microsoft system dude...Hewkii
it will also have an "Intel Inside" logo on it.

Or the "AMD" or the "Powered by ATI" logo.
But ALL PCs have the Microsoft one. (Mac is different, but you can't really play that much on it) Get my point?
Radiant_Sol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Radiant_Sol

I think what people are trying to get at is you may need a graphic card, memory, and all the other hardware to use the PC, but there is no sole company making all the profit. While Microsoft is the the only OS that allows you to play the widest variety of games making it the only OS people will buy (for gaming). You can pick between graphic cards and memory and etc... but some games are exclusive to the windows OS, no game is exclusive to one graphic card, etc...

jet052006

Thank you. :)
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TekkenMaster606

How any lemming could defend PC games as Microsoft Exclusive is puzzling to me.

It's more detrimental to the Xbox platform than anything else. What's the matter? Can't just accept the term multiplatform and still have enough reasons to claim your ownage over the cows and sheep?

Radiant_Sol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Radiant_Sol

It's more detrimental to the Xbox platform than anything else. What's the matter? Can't just accept the term multiplatform and still have enough reasons to claim your ownage over the cows and sheep?

TekkenMaster606

I'm not a lemming.
I'm the other one, you know, the one everybody hates :P
But that's okay, we have the best graphics.
Although I do lean towards the Xbox side of things a bit because of my taste in games. That doesn't mean I never play PS2/3 or Wii.
PC FTW :D
trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 trix5817
[QUOTE="trix5817"][QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="trix5817"]

Enjoy your Mac

No IBM = No PS3 or 360!
No Nvidia = No PS3!
No ATI = No 360
This is fun!
Fact is:

Do ATI, Nvidia, and IBM get a direct profit from the games? Do they have control over the games for consoles? Nope. Does MS get a direct profit from PC games like they do for 360 games? Nope. They don't own PC gaming anymore than Intel does. About 80% of PC's have Intel CPU's inside them, does this mean that they own PC gaming? Nope. Just because MS has their OS on 90% of PC's, doesn't mean they own PC's. They own the OS, ONE PART OF THE PC, and they don't directly profit from PC games. I would bet that ATI and Nvidia profit more from PC gameing more than MS does. 

TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TekkenMaster606
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

Radiant_Sol

I'm not a lemming.
I'm the other one, you know, the one everybody hates :P
But that's okay, we have the best graphics.

I get ya there. I mean, I AM a Microsoft supporter. Windows is hands down the superior operating system. But when a 'Microsoft Exclusive' happens. The don't get paid for those PC games like they do for the Xbox 360 ones.

As far as console support goes, meh. I'm just now getting into that whole race but have been a long fan of Sony's personal electronics, cinema equipment and displays. I think the Playstation 3 is a great machine for multiple uses, gaming included. It's just not the best gaming machine. The PSP is the answer to my prayers though. MP3s, videos, internet, games.

Nintendo still has to really, really impress me. The DS is just kind of 'meh' for me but I'm warming up to the Wii.  

Radiant_Sol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Radiant_Sol
[QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="trix5817"][QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="trix5817"]

Enjoy your Mac

No IBM = No PS3 or 360!
No Nvidia = No PS3!
No ATI = No 360
This is fun!
Fact is:

Do ATI, Nvidia, and IBM get a direct profit from the games? Do they have control over the games for consoles? Nope. Does MS get a direct profit from PC games like they do for 360 games? Nope. They don't own PC gaming anymore than Intel does. About 80% of PC's have Intel CPU's inside them, does this mean that they own PC gaming? Nope. Just because MS has their OS on 90% of PC's, doesn't mean they own PC's. They own the OS, ONE PART OF THE PC, and they don't directly profit from PC games. I would bet that ATI and Nvidia profit more from PC gameing more than MS does. 

I think you might have missed my other post. I said that the PC is very much an "open platform", where microsoft makes the base (Windows) and everybody is free to program for it. Regardless of the fact that MS does not directly control every game, MS does directly influence every game made. All games must utilize the DirectX API, use Shader Model 3.0+ ect. Heck, even ATI and Nvidia have both moved into Unified shaders because it's a requirement of DX10. The simple fact of the matter is, PC games are built on ONE platform, and that platform is Windows. 
cobrax75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 cobrax75

thats not true....Not All PC games use DirectX.....

ID's game are well known for using Open GL..... 

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 trix5817
[QUOTE="trix5817"][QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="trix5817"][QUOTE="Radiant_Sol"][QUOTE="trix5817"]

Enjoy your Mac

No IBM = No PS3 or 360!
No Nvidia = No PS3!
No ATI = No 360
This is fun!
Fact is:

I think you might have missed my other post. I said that the PC is very much an "open platform", where microsoft makes the base (Windows) and everybody is free to program for it. Regardless of the fact that MS does not directly control every game, MS does directly influence every game made. All games must utilize the DirectX API, use Shader Model 3.0+ ect. Heck, even ATI and Nvidia have both moved into Unified shaders because it's a requirement of DX10. The simple fact of the matter is, PC games are built on ONE platform, and that platform is Windows.

That means nothing though. MS doesn't control PC games, no matter how you put it. They don't make a direct profit like they do off the 360. And OS and system are two totally different things. A PC and a console are systems, while an OS is just part of that system. Developers also have to programm for ATI and Nvidia cards, Intel and AMD CPU's, etc, etc. MS can't say, "if you want to make games for PC's, then you have to give us a share of the profit", while with 360 games, they do just that.  

Avatar image for mistervengeance
mistervengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 mistervengeance
Member since 2006 • 6769 Posts

gamer4life85

are you like my old history teacher? he used to talk for 10 minutes without stopping and took really loud short breaths in between so he could talk fast and without stopping. 

none of that makes comprehensible sense. 

anyway, what does this have to do with anything anywhere anyhow?

if you don't like sony fanboys, then don't listen to them or say/post something that will make them shut up, like how the xbox 360 is hardwarically superior. (yes it is even though i am a bit of a ps3 supporter, read any recent article that compares the two.)Â