Microsoft: Everybody Knows PS3 isnt as Good of an Entertainment Console

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

I can stream movies and music from my laptop to my ps3, j_assassin

You can do that with a 360, as well :?

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

Sony fan trolls are sure upset today.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

I have a feeling Sony will go to first, MS will remain 2nd, and Nintendo falls from 1st to last in console sales. I will know for sure after I see what Sony is bringing with PS4 and what MS is bringing with 3rd xbox. It just seems like Sony has been working on their image and MS just acts arrogant and charges for ev erything and boasts "We have the best entertainment system". Ya, keep it up MS and you'll find yourself behind Sony again. 

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#104 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
[QUOTE="Speedzilla"]

Yup, PS3 is a gaming console.

360 is for people who want to pay to play no games.

CanYouDiglt
But yet the 360 has more games and a better library according to critic scores. Also the games they share almost always run better on the 360.

Yeah but boasting things that happened years ago doesn't change the fact MS did a complete 90 degree turn. Sure history still exists. But it doesn't excuse the lack of exclusives and new IPs nowadays during the most important years of the consoles life.
clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

MS is looking too arrogant now. We know what happened when Sony was that way, don't we?

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 HaRmLeSS_RaGe

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

clr84651

MS is looking too arrogant now. We know what happened when Sony was that way, don't we?

MS wil tear Sony to bits one piece at a time. With their current financial status Sony are stupid trying to go toe to toe with Microsoft for another gen. I don't think Sony have learned anything at all.

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

clr84651

They produced the most idiotic group of fanboys walking the Earth and you prove it everyday, ost by post...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#108 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
Thank god for different opinions. I have been pretty entertained by my PS3.
dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

Microsoft should have kept their mouths shut.

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 dream431ca

[QUOTE="clr84651"]

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

MS wil tear Sony to bits one piece at a time. With their current financial status Sony are stupid trying to go toe to toe with Microsoft for another gen. I don't think Sony have learned anything at all.

You think financial status alone will do anything? Microsoft have failed with 2 products in the span of a year: Windows 8 and Microsoft Surface.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 HaRmLeSS_RaGe

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="clr84651"]

dream431ca

You think financial status alone will do anything? Microsoft have failed with 2 products in the span of a year: Windows 8 and Microsoft Surface.

:lol: Windows 8 has done fine. Surface not so well but that's an entirely new product in an already crowded market. Xbox on the other hand has only gone from strength to strength.

Also cash means a lot. It gives you maneuverability, a luxury Sony no longer has. It's a game of chess and Microsoft have all the pieces.

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 brofists
Member since 2011 • 2120 Posts

[QUOTE="hardmicro"][QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

So many Alts...so many fakeboys....Gamespot really needs to require a credit card to open an account or at least tie your account to your IP address. :roll:

coasterguy65

Yeah, I bet you are one of those lemming alts! Funny how everyone speaking the truth simply in your head equals, "oh my god, they dont blindly worship M$ the way I do, so that means they all must be alt accounts" I bet you get told that you are delusional often? Am I correct?

Watch brofists  |  Add brofists to Ignore List  |  Report Offensive MessageFrom:  brofists Sent:  Feb 15, 2013 8:39 am ET Subject: my responsecoasterguy65 wrote:

So many Alts...so many fakeboys....Gamespot really needs to require a credit card to open an account or at least tie your account to your IP address. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I bet you are one of those lemming alts!

Funny how everyone speaking the truth simply in your head equals, "oh my god, they dont blindly worship M$ the way I do, so that means they all must be alt accounts"

I bet you get told that you are delusional often? Am I correct?

So wait.....when you PM me this message it's from Brofists, but here it's hardmicro. Word for word it's the exact same message. My point is proven. At least keep your Alts straight kid...sad really

Yeah, I know its word for word Because I copied it and sent it to you Derp derp derp Think what you like though Lets get back to the topic at hand, How are you going to like playing Gears/Halo/Forza kinect on your casual kinect box 720 lol?
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#113 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

That's a rather ignorant statement. I'm pretty sure the PS3 is a greater entertainment console. I don't know why anyone would argue otherwise.

Blazerdt47

The ignorant statement is you thinking the PS3 is better as an entertainment machine. But you and ignorance seem to go hand and hand so carry on.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#114 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

I agree, it isn't, but I like the video decoding on the PS3 better. As a total entertainment center, the 360 beats it out of the gate primarily because of the FIOS app. The goddamn thing is a friggin cable box. Everything else can and will be debated, but as far as I know the PS3 can not double as a cable box yet.

And this is about ENTERTAINMENT, not just games or exclusives that people love to f*cking talk about but not buy.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 cainetao11

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

:lol: Windows 8 has done fine. Surface not so well but that's an entirely new product in an already crowded market. Xbox on the other hand has only gone from strength to strength.

Also cash means a lot. It gives you maneuverability, a luxury Sony no longer has. It's a game of chess and Microsoft have all the pieces.

If that were true, there wouldn't be a chess game anymore. Sony have world wide preference in the console industry. I agree with dream, they are showing a slight arrogance. But I am using my Surface to post this now, and its awesome.
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 brofists

HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Judging by your reaction, Its obvious M$ shill trolls like you are even more upset. You should be, Look at how pathetic Microsoft has been for the past several years. No way any real fan of gaming can stand by what M$ has done and has been doing. .. The tiny amount of exclusives you do have, are nothing but lackluster sequels of Gears/Halo/Forza Kinect gets shoved down your throat as legitimate when its nothing more then a gimmick You get charged 60 $ a year for basic online play You lems literally are taking it up the a$$ from M$. I dont know wether to feel bad or to laugh at you! That frustration is obviously driving you insane though, as evidenced by what you have been posting But hey if you want to continue to get f@cked over like the M$ sheep you are, then be my guest Have fun with your casual kinect box 720 lol
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#117 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

cainetao11

If that were true, there wouldn't be a chess game anymore. Sony have world wide preference in the console industry. I agree with dream, they are showing a slight arrogance. But I am using my Surface to post this now, and its awesome.

I don't think it's arrogance as much as it is trash talking and positioning statements before the new consoles launch. Everyone likes to talk like they know what they are doing, but the reality of it is, the market is completely unpredictable and nobody has any idea what's gonna be a hit.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

Its a true statement though.  MS has more games, more exclusives and more third party support out of the big 3.  They also have more entertainment options and content on their network.

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 brofists

[QUOTE="clr84651"]

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

Bruce_Benzing

They produced the most idiotic group of fanboys walking the Earth and you prove it everyday, ost by post...

The industry would've been far better off without M$, and their blind loyalist drones, What M$ brought to gaming: The charging of basic online play, introducing the cash money grab DLC craze, the milking of Halo,Gears,Forza repeatedly(really the only exclusives they have, which are still lackluster exclusives) So i.e basically the attitude of quality isnt important and exclusives don't matter. And the fact M$ brought with it or either turned people into some of the most idiotic and blind fanboys ever,which have ruined the fun aspect of gaming with their fanaticism and negativity M$ brought more bad then good. They truly are a shady company of corporate d-bags whom are way out of touch with reality , whom delusional fanboys seem to gravitate towards. Proof: YOU
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 brofists

[QUOTE="Blazerdt47"]

That's a rather ignorant statement. I'm pretty sure the PS3 is a greater entertainment console. I don't know why anyone would argue otherwise.

timbers_WSU

The ignorant statement is you thinking the PS3 is better as an entertainment machine. But you and ignorance seem to go hand and hand so carry on.

He was right. It is. But nice job proving how big of a douche M$ fan trolls like you are, douche
HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 HaRmLeSS_RaGe

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

brofists

Judging by your reaction, Its obvious M$ shill trolls like you are even more upset. You should be, Look at how pathetic Microsoft has been for the past several years. No way any real fan of gaming can stand by what M$ has done and has been doing. .. The tiny amount of exclusives you do have, are nothing but lackluster sequels of Gears/Halo/Forza Kinect gets shoved down your throat as legitimate when its nothing more then a gimmick You get charged 60 $ a year for basic online play You lems literally are taking it up the a$$ from M$. I dont know wether to feel bad or to laugh at you! That frustration is obviously driving you insane though, as evidenced by what you have been posting But hey if you want to continue to get f@cked over like the M$ sheep you are, then be my guest Have fun with your casual kinect box 720 lol

:lol: Your devotion to a particular companies piece of plastic is nothing short of pathetic :lol:

I'm a gamer first and foremost and usually get all systems eventually. I'm also a realist though and anyone with half a brain can see that Sony are in a very deep hole with no signs of getting out of it.

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 brofists

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]But yet the 360 has more games and a better library according to critic scores. Also the games they share almost always run better on the 360.RR360DD

On meta the PS3 has more AAA exclusives than the 360 so what are you on about?

He's on about the fact that the 360 has the better overall library according to meta. You know people don't just play exclusives.

And that would still be wrong Because the PS3 has more of higher scoring exclusives across the board, plus has every high scoring multi plat the 360 has In fact, multi plats, which are also available on the PS3, make up a majority of the high scoring games on the 360 Where as playstation exclusives make up for a majority of its high scoring games. The 360 has been a joke since day one, *ahem* PROD, which was the single greatest electronic failure in the history of mankind
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 cainetao11
[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

[QUOTE="clr84651"]

brofists

The industry would've been far better off without M$, and their blind loyalist drones, What M$ brought to gaming: The charging of basic online play, introducing the cash money grab DLC craze, the milking of Halo,Gears,Forza repeatedly(really the only exclusives they have, which are still lackluster exclusives) So i.e basically the attitude of quality isnt important and exclusives don't matter. And the fact M$ brought with it or either turned people into some of the most idiotic and blind fanboys ever,which have ruined the fun aspect of gaming with their fanaticism and negativity M$ brought more bad then good. They truly are a shady company of corporate d-bags whom are way out of touch with reality , whom delusional fanboys seem to gravitate towards. Proof: YOU

You talk about negativity and fanaticism yet you have seemed to be all that in that last post, just for another corporation. There is no way, less competition is good for the industry, regardless of your personal hatred for MS.
Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Blazed
Member since 2005 • 2947 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="Speedzilla"]

Yup, PS3 is a gaming console.

360 is for people who want to pay to play no games.

Animal-Mother

But yet the 360 has more games and a better library according to critic scores. Also the games they share almost always run better on the 360.

Yeah but boasting things that happened years ago doesn't change the fact MS did a complete 90 degree turn. Sure history still exists. But it doesn't excuse the lack of exclusives and new IPs nowadays during the most important years of the consoles life.

Dot.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#125 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

[QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

[QUOTE="hardmicro"] Yeah, I bet you are one of those lemming alts! Funny how everyone speaking the truth simply in your head equals, "oh my god, they dont blindly worship M$ the way I do, so that means they all must be alt accounts" I bet you get told that you are delusional often? Am I correct?brofists

Watch brofists  |  Add brofists to Ignore List  |  Report Offensive MessageFrom:  brofists Sent:  Feb 15, 2013 8:39 am ET Subject: my responsecoasterguy65 wrote:

So many Alts...so many fakeboys....Gamespot really needs to require a credit card to open an account or at least tie your account to your IP address. rolleyes.gif

Funny how everyone speaking the truth simply in your head equals, "oh my god, they dont blindly worship M$ the way I do, so that means they all must be alt accounts"

So wait.....when you PM me this message it's from Brofists, but here it's hardmicro. Word for word it's the exact same message. My point is proven. At least keep your Alts straight kid...sad really

Yeah, I know its word for word Because I copied it and sent it to you Derp derp derp Think what you like though Lets get back to the topic at hand, How are you going to like playing Gears/Halo/Forza kinect on your casual kinect box 720 lol?

So let me get this straight. You want me to believe that you saw someone else post a comment. Decided that you needed to PM me with a copy of that comment. Because for some reason you didn't think I would see their comment right behind my post. All while not actually quoting that person.

Seriously?

Yeah I think I'm going to stick with the you were busted theory. It's cool though, it's not like I expected you to admit you were using an alt. Plus you're hardly the only person on here doing it. That's the point of what I said.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 timbers_WSU
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="Blazerdt47"]

brofists

He was right. It is. But nice job proving how big of a douche M$ fan trolls like you are, douche

Anyone with a name like brofist has no right to use the word douche toward someone else. Perhaps you are the one who needs to pull out of the PS3 instead of acting like someone is a fan troll.
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 brofists

[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

coasterguy65

So let me get this straight. You want me to believe that you saw someone else post a comment. Decided that you needed to PM me with a copy of that comment. Because for some reason you didn't think I would see their comment right behind my post. All while not actually quoting that person.

Seriously?

Yeah I think I'm going to stick with the you were busted theory. It's cool though, it's not like I expected you to admit you were using an alt. Plus you're hardly the only person on here doing it. That's the point of what I said.

I wanted you to see that response! You did, so it worked out well. You can believe what ever you want though I could care less You are just some random joe nobody lemming on the internet. And if you dont like me, then you can ignore me too
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 brofists
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] The ignorant statement is you thinking the PS3 is better as an entertainment machine. But you and ignorance seem to go hand and hand so carry on.timbers_WSU

Anyone with a name like brofist has no right to use the word douche toward someone else. Perhaps you are the one who needs to pull out of the PS3 instead of acting like someone is a fan troll.

Plus that avatar you are using... Its so clear how much of a douche you are All he did was make a correct statement, and you jumped on his back like if he were making fun of your wife So yeah, take your own advice and pull out of the 360 YOU M$ fan troll
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

:lol: Your devotion to a particular companies piece of plastic is nothing short of pathetic :lol:

I'm a gamer first and foremost and usually get all systems eventually. I'm also a realist though and anyone with half a brain can see that Sony are in a very deep hole with no signs of getting out of it.

:lol: here we have a new level of delusion folks! lol
Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#130 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

Guess its a good thing I bought mine to play games then, not watch Neflix or hope something other than Halo or Kinect games will get released.  Oh wait...I forgot. 360 gets the COD map packs a month early.  lol

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

I don't mind that the next Xbox will THE entertainment console.  PS4 can have the title of games only console.  Don't mind this at all.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 timbers_WSU
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="brofists"] He was right. It is. But nice job proving how big of a douche M$ fan trolls like you are, douche

Plus that avatar you are using... Its so clear how much of a douche you are All he did was make a correct statement, and you jumped on his back like if he were making fun of your wife So yeah, take your own advice and pull out of the 360 YOU M$ fan troll

brofist <------ That is all that needs to be said. And I am pretty sure my PS3 and Wii U collection is at the very least equal to yours. Seriously? brofist? brofist? Some peoples children......
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Yusuf Mehdi, senior vice president of Microsofts Interactive Entertainment Business, held a presentation at the D:Dive Into Media conference, where he boasted that the PlayStation 3 isnt as good of an entertainment console, something he thinks everybody knows. Lovely. As part of his talk on how the 360 has transitioned from a gaming console to an entertainment console (because thats what every gamer wants) he revealed that 18 billion hours of entertainment have been consumed on Xbox, much of which is from Netflix. Netflix, meanwhile, have said that the PS3 is their most used platform"

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/02/14/microsoft-everybody-knows-ps3-isnt-as-good-of-an-entertainment-console-as-xbox-360/

PSP107
He's a representative for Microsoft. Of course he's going to say something like that.
Avatar image for Sir-I_exCalibur
Sir-I_exCalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Sir-I_exCalibur
Member since 2013 • 724 Posts
Microsoft trying to use Sony name for fame once again.
HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 HaRmLeSS_RaGe

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="brofists"] Judging by your reaction, Its obvious M$ shill trolls like you are even more upset. You should be, Look at how pathetic Microsoft has been for the past several years. No way any real fan of gaming can stand by what M$ has done and has been doing. .. The tiny amount of exclusives you do have, are nothing but lackluster sequels of Gears/Halo/Forza Kinect gets shoved down your throat as legitimate when its nothing more then a gimmick You get charged 60 $ a year for basic online play You lems literally are taking it up the a$$ from M$. I dont know wether to feel bad or to laugh at you! That frustration is obviously driving you insane though, as evidenced by what you have been posting But hey if you want to continue to get f@cked over like the M$ sheep you are, then be my guest Have fun with your casual kinect box 720 lolkuraimen

:lol: here we have a new level of delusion folks! lol

Would it not be better to post a reasonable and rational counter argument to my post instead of behaving like a child?

Blue_Shield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Blue_Shield
Member since 2010 • 2610 Posts

Entertainment wars, everybody.

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 dream431ca

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Feb.20th. If Sony would not be able to get out of this "hole" Sony would not be announcing the PS4.

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 brofists

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

"Your devotion to a particular companies piece of plastic is nothing short of pathetic" You just called yourself pathetic then Because a blind devotion to M$ is what you showed when you made a post like this:
MS wil tear Sony to bits one piece at a time.HaRmLeSS-RaGe
And you see "real gamers" dont make posts like that either^ So spare me your b.s you delusional paid off M$ troll! You arent a gamer, because if you were, you wouldnt be defending the b.s Microsoft has been shoving down your throat -sequels of the same old 3 lackluster games (Gears/Halo/Forza) year in and year out -charging 60$ a year for basic online play. -focusing strictly on kinect etc It is because I AM A REAL GAMER, that I speak up, and call M$ out on their b.s...and you should too mr.so called real gamer! Its because im a real gamer that I support sony who gave me the PS3, and whos giving us a core console with the PS4 by all accounts The 720 by all accounts is going to be a casual kinect box lol So if you are a "real gamer" theres no way you stand by that
j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

[QUOTE="j_assassin"]I can stream movies and music from my laptop to my ps3, lundy86_4

I didnt say it cannot,
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 lundy86_4  Online

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="j_assassin"]I can stream movies and music from my laptop to my ps3, j_assassin

I didnt say it cannot,

Well, this makes less than no sense. So, what was the point of your comment?

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

[QUOTE="j_assassin"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

I didnt say it cannot,

That the ps3 offers as much entertainment wise as the 360
coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#142 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

I wanted you to see that response! You did, so it worked out well. You can believe what ever you want though I could care less You are just some random joe nobody lemming on the internet. And if you dont like me, then you can ignore me toobrofists

Sure.....it had nothing to do with you getting busted using an Alt.

Anyway...how did me throwing out a general comment about Alts, and fakeboys get so under your skin in the first place? You were never mentioned in it. Talk about a guilty conscience.

Also since you keep bringing it up for some reason, I'll address it. I'm not a Lemming. I have no devotion to any company, or a pile of electronics. I do enjoy gaming on the Xbox 360 this generation, as well as the PS3. However I actually game way more on my PC. I've been PC gaming since back in the Commodore VIC days. So if anything I'd be a Hermit.  

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 HaRmLeSS_RaGe

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="brofists"] Judging by your reaction, Its obvious M$ shill trolls like you are even more upset. You should be, Look at how pathetic Microsoft has been for the past several years. No way any real fan of gaming can stand by what M$ has done and has been doing. .. The tiny amount of exclusives you do have, are nothing but lackluster sequels of Gears/Halo/Forza Kinect gets shoved down your throat as legitimate when its nothing more then a gimmick You get charged 60 $ a year for basic online play You lems literally are taking it up the a$$ from M$. I dont know wether to feel bad or to laugh at you! That frustration is obviously driving you insane though, as evidenced by what you have been posting But hey if you want to continue to get f@cked over like the M$ sheep you are, then be my guest Have fun with your casual kinect box 720 loldream431ca

Feb.20th. If Sony would not be able to get out of this "hole" Sony would not be announcing the PS4.

How is PS4 going to help Sony? They won't be making any money on it in the first couple of years even if it flies off the shelf, unless they sell it at a profit which is HIGHLY unlikely. So please do explain! And use rational arguments not fanboy drivel.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 lundy86_4  Online

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="j_assassin"] I didnt say it cannot, j_assassin

That the ps3 offers as much entertainment wise as the 360

That isn't all  either  of them offer :? This is starting to make even less sense.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Brofists use of the phrase " I could care Less" pretty much proves he's an American

sts106mat
you defending a hbo/netflix box proves your not a real gamer and like being ripped off by m$
HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 HaRmLeSS_RaGe

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

[QUOTE="brofists"] Judging by your reaction, Its obvious M$ shill trolls like you are even more upset. You should be, Look at how pathetic Microsoft has been for the past several years. No way any real fan of gaming can stand by what M$ has done and has been doing. .. The tiny amount of exclusives you do have, are nothing but lackluster sequels of Gears/Halo/Forza Kinect gets shoved down your throat as legitimate when its nothing more then a gimmick You get charged 60 $ a year for basic online play You lems literally are taking it up the a$$ from M$. I dont know wether to feel bad or to laugh at you! That frustration is obviously driving you insane though, as evidenced by what you have been posting But hey if you want to continue to get f@cked over like the M$ sheep you are, then be my guest Have fun with your casual kinect box 720 lolbrofists

"Your devotion to a particular companies piece of plastic is nothing short of pathetic" You just called yourself pathetic then Because a blind devotion to M$ is what you showed when you made a post like this:
MS wil tear Sony to bits one piece at a time.HaRmLeSS-RaGe
And you see "real gamers" dont make posts like that either^ So spare me your b.s you delusional paid off M$ troll! You arent a gamer, because if you were, you wouldnt be defending the b.s Microsoft has been shoving down your throat -sequels of the same old 3 lackluster games (Gears/Halo/Forza) year in and year out -charging 60$ a year for basic online play. -focusing strictly on kinect etc It is because I AM A REAL GAMER, that I speak up, and call M$ out on their b.s...and you should too mr.so called real gamer! Its because im a real gamer that I support sony who gave me the PS3, and whos giving us a core console with the PS4 by all accounts The 720 by all accounts is going to be a casual kinect box lol So if you are a "real gamer" theres no way you stand by that

Being a real gamer (and also a rational adult) I understand that a company needs to make a healthy profit in order to be in the position to keep satisfying my hobbiest needs. You don't think Sony would LOVE to have 40 million subscribers to their online service? :lol:

You Sony fan trolls just wan't everything for free, even if it bankrupts the very company you have an emotional attachment to. That's how idiotic you are. The only thing Sony could do was create PS+. That's the only way they have been able to coax some money out of you tight fvckers :lol: No wonder they are going bankrupt. Poor Sony, killed by it's own fan trolls :lol:

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 brofists
Brofists use of the phrase " I could care Leeds" pretty much proves he's an American sts106mat
Yeah, i am american, but i always speak the truth, or whats from my heart, on any issue no matter what. The current shape America in is, well its cause for major concern And there are just so many ignorant americans, its disappointing
dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 dream431ca

[QUOTE="dream431ca"]

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

How is PS4 going to help Sony? They won't be making any money on it in the first couple of years even if it flies off the shelf, unless they sell it at a profit which is HIGHLY unlikely. So please do explain! And use rational arguments not fanboy drivel.

Most of your posts consist of "fanboy drivel". Why is it highly unlikely to sell it at a profit? Using existing techology is much cheaper than using experimental tech (The Cell).

If you were a real gamer (in which you claim you are, but you act the exact opposite), why would you want any company that makes games to go bankrupt?