Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Another thing wrong with using this average score is that MS has less games. The more games one has the lower the average tends to be. So both Nintendo and Sony have one more game and it's in red. Remove that game and Nintendo wins.

MS and Nitnendo have the same amount of games. Sony is the only one with one more. Again, there is no issue here at all.

Sure there is. Using the average score does not tell the tale of how many quality games a console has. You used skews stats. You used multi plats...you limited the time frame to skew scores. Both MS and Sony have been out for the same time. You should use all games...and ONLY exclusives along with the same time frame for Nintendo.

Stat mining....

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52  Edited By TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@farrell2k said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@farrell2k said:

There is no such thing as console exclusive. You cannot count TitanFall, Project Spark, or Disney Fantasia. This gives the Fartbox One only 5 exclusives, making it an invalid comparison. There aren't enough exclusives to even justify attempting to compare it with its superiors. WiiU wins again.

Yes there is, many sites use the term. These are games I don't get to play on PS4 and Wii U. Xbox one beat the Wii U and PS4 in 2014 for console exclusives, there is no way you can possibly spin this.

Only one game has not been released this year, and that's Captain toad (Assuming it's retail) and unless it does 98-100 or something it's not giving the Wii u the win.

You are not on "many sites". From the SW survival guide:

" There is no such thing as "console exclusive" or "company exclusive." Console exclusive is a term coined by lemmings that used the Xbox 360/PC games as a means against the PS3. PC and Xbox brands are not "Microsoft Exclusive" as the PC is an open market in which even Sony (Playstation owner) distributes PCs. Furthermore, just because a game is Xbox One and Xbox 360, or PS3, PS4 and PSVita does not mean they are "exclusive." They are considered multiplatform games."

The XB One now has the LEAST attractive amount of exclusives. So, as I stated earlier, the WiiU wins. Don't like it? Boo hoo.

This is a Metacritic thread. For 2014, On metacritic, this is not talking about Gamespots scores, just like IGn news, is not GS news here. Again, there is no spin on these numbers.

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

Such luck for OPs shit thread that MS released LocoCycle and Ryse for windows, lol.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 TigerSuperman

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 87
  • Towerfall Ascension - 87
  • Velocity 2X - 86
  • Transistor - 83

These are missing from the PS4 list.

Hey look 2013 games like Killzone.

@LJS9502_basic said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@farrell2k said:

There is no such thing as console exclusive. You cannot count TitanFall, Project Spark, or Disney Fantasia. This gives the Fartbox One only 5 exclusives, making it an invalid comparison. There aren't enough exclusives to even justify attempting to compare it with its superiors. WiiU wins again.

Yes there is, many sites use the term. These are games I don't get to play on PS4 and Wii U. Xbox one beat the Wii U and PS4 in 2014 for console exclusives, there is no way you can possibly spin this.

Only one game has not been released this year, and that's Captain toad (Assuming it's retail) and unless it does 98-100 or something it's not giving the Wii u the win.

I think exclusive should ONLY be just that...one console/system. If it's on more than one it's not exclusive. Period.

I never said exclusive, i said Console exclusive.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@daious said:

One-you included tons of multiplatform games

Two-You only proved there is no difference between all of them. I tried a good amount of stat tests too (extremely bored in lab & stuck extracting plasmids). If you are going to compare the data sets, then its time to do it right.

Edit: I didn't even notice you included games from 2013 on the xboxone side.

What 2013 retail games are on the Xbox side? Also i did do it right, all the games are exclusives/console exclusives, there is no spin on this.

KI season 2 is DLC. Killer Instinct came out in 2013

Two: If you are going to use averages, then you have to prove that the averages are statically difference from each other. They are not.

Three: You are missing games.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 TigerSuperman

@tormentos said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Hey look a 2013 game. In a 2014 thread. try again tormo. Also if I remove the PS4's 39, PS4 still loses.

there IS NO SPIN here.

KI is a 2013 game idiot it just got DLC and and you are counting it as a new game..hahaha

http://www.listwar.com/released-games/

Face it this is the real list and all games count,since you even dare to put Kinect games there which a huge chunk of the xbox one user base can't even play because they went for a kinectless sku which is what is selling now the Kinect sku is selling like shit,the one without it is selling way better and you list games which require a $100+ dollar camera..hahaha

When you try to make list like this it make you look desperate and stupid,if i make a list of the digital games on xbox one vs the PS4,it would be a massacre the PS4 mop the floor with the xbox one.

Get this over your head a game is a game period all games count the PS4 has a truck load more.

Sorry, KI has a 2014 retail release, just like those 2 other nitnendo games. Don't nitpick just because you don't like Xbox one.

Again, no spinning this list. All games included sell all 3 consoles.

Also i have no idea why you are obssessed with game NUMBERS. Which has nothing to do with this thread.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#58 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • Velocity 2X - 86
  • Transistor - 83

@LJS9502_basic said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@farrell2k said:

I think exclusive should ONLY be just that...one console/system. If it's on more than one it's not exclusive. Period.

lol. Desperate TC is desperate.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

isnt project spark on pc as well? anyone play it?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TigerSuperman

@LJS9502_basic said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Another thing wrong with using this average score is that MS has less games. The more games one has the lower the average tends to be. So both Nintendo and Sony have one more game and it's in red. Remove that game and Nintendo wins.

MS and Nitnendo have the same amount of games. Sony is the only one with one more. Again, there is no issue here at all.

Sure there is. Using the average score does not tell the tale of how many quality games a console has. You used skews stats. You used multi plats...you limited the time frame to skew scores. Both MS and Sony have been out for the same time. You should use all games...and ONLY exclusives along with the same time frame for Nintendo.

Stat mining....

Nope, these are console exclusives. nothing are sckwedd. I did the same for all 3 systems. Nintendo would be ahead if Sonic Boom wasn't garbage. But that's to late to fix right now isn't it?

All 3 consoles have console exclusives, all console exclusives were counted, all console exclusives will sell systems for all 3 consoles.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • Velocity 2X - 86
  • Transistor - 83

Um... those are 2014 games. You didn't even research properly, did you.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TigerSuperman

@thegreatgeneral said:

Such luck for OPs shit thread that MS released LocoCycle and Ryse for windows, lol.

Those are 2013 games for this 2014 thread, try again.

@GreySeal9 said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • Velocity 2X - 86
  • Transistor - 83

@LJS9502_basic said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@farrell2k said:

lol. Desperate TC is desperate.

Nope, all these games were counted for all 3 systems, so there is no desperation. All rules were applied to all 3 systems. Customers will buy consoles based on these games, and this is MC 2014.

If i included only exclusives straight up Sony would still be probably in last place but that's not what this thread is about.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 TigerSuperman

@kratosyoloswag said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • Velocity 2X - 86
  • Transistor - 83

Killzone is a 2014 game?

Also I ignored the rest of your list because not retail.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Daious

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • Velocity 2X - 86
  • Transistor - 83

Killzone is a 2014 game?

I don't see where he said Killzone.

Also, I don't know why you are arguing about Killer Instinct. Removing it from the list only raises the xboxone average.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Everything the XBone is best at needs some kind of asterisk.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TigerSuperman

@daious said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • Velocity 2X - 86
  • Transistor - 83

Killzone is a 2014 game?

Also, I don't know why you are arguing about Killer Instinct. Removing it from the list only raises the xboxone average.

Are you talking to me? because this quote chain does not discuss killer insitnct at all. Also i literally said the same thing you just did the last time i mentioned it so uh... weird.

As for Killzone I saw his sig and didn't realize it was his sig.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I'm completely convinced it's an attorney's favorite console. They love to argue and justify things distorting reality.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 TigerSuperman

@Shewgenja said:

I'm completely convinced it's an attorney's favorite console. They love to argue and justify things distorting reality.

To bad nothing was distorted.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Daious

@TigerSuperman said:

@daious said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • Velocity 2X - 86
  • Transistor - 83

Killzone is a 2014 game?

Are you talking to me? because this quote chain does not discuss killer insitnct at all. Also i literally said the same thing you just did the last time i mentioned it so uh... weird.

As for Killzone I saw his sig and didn't realize it was his sig.

The quote chain is about games that should/shouldn't be on there.

It also proves that you can't tell what a signature is.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

console exclusives(lol) doesn't count

MC doesn't count

SONY dominance in tact.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 TheGreatGeneral
@TigerSuperman said:

@thegreatgeneral said:

So is KI.

What is your definition of console exclusive?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@TigerSuperman said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Stat mining....

Nope, these are console exclusives. nothing are sckwedd. I did the same for all 3 systems. Nintendo would be ahead if Sonic Boom wasn't garbage. But that's to late to fix right now isn't it?

All 3 consoles have console exclusives, all console exclusives were counted, all console exclusives will sell systems for all 3 consoles.

Console exclusive lol. If it's on two consoles it's not console exclusive.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Daious

This thread also proves how pathetic console exclusives were for this year. What were the big three thinking?

This thread also proves that the TC doesn't know how to compare data pools. You don't compare data pools like you would if you were comparing one game versus the other.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 TigerSuperman

@thegreatgeneral said:
@TigerSuperman said:

@thegreatgeneral said:

So is KI.

KI got a retail release 2014 this year. Also so many of you are aiming at the Xbox you don't even realize i did the same thing for Nintendo.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#75  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@TigerSuperman: These averages they do are stupid since they started a few years ago because companies are punished for making more games. Even if a company has higher scoring games, they are also punished for their lowest scoring games. To be the best, you have to make games that don't have to score the highest, but just hover above the average.

It punished companies for bringing more games to gamers. Not every game is going to be amazing. Averaging their scores is a terrible idea.

You can see that once again Nintendo and Sony have released rare AAA 90+ rated metacritic scored games, but because they released more games than the "metacritic winner", there are some stinkers at the bottom bringing down their average.

Basically, Sony and Nintendo "lost" because they each had released a game that was a 39/100 and brought their scores down. It seems rather stupid to declare a winner by default to the company with less games. Sony and Nintendo are being penalized for releasing more games (one of which was poor), but gamers simply just don't have to and won't buy the single stinker and will concentrate on the quality title. I've explained this before in other years.

Metacritic are treating each game as a "grade" and the companies are students. Here's the problem, some students have fare more assignments turned in than others. If anything, those assignments would be considered "extra credit" and not work to damage the student's (NIntendo and Sony) grades. Choosing say, the top 5 or 8 games from each company would be more fair, but imo, this shouldn't be done at all. It's silly to average scores and penalize companies that take more risks making more titles.

Also, Killer Instinct Season 2 has no metacrtiic official score. http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/killer-instinct-season-2/critic-reviews

You copy pasted Season 1's score to give the Xbone an advantage for some reason.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TigerSuperman

@LJS9502_basic said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Stat mining....

Console exclusive lol. If it's on two consoles it's not console exclusive.

Yep, it's console exclusive. If it's not on PS4 or Wii U or Xbox One it's console exclusive. Or you could do Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony console exclusive.

(Not to mention Sony would still be last even if I did your nitpick.)

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#77  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

How come you didnt include PC?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

lmao what a shit thread, u count that ps4 game to bring the average down but dont count any game under 60 for the bone.

Ryse was released in 2013...

So was KI which he listed...hahahaa

DLC doesn't make it a new game it just add a few more characters which should have been there to begin with since day 1,because KI actually had a low character count on launch.

@TigerSuperman said:

Yeah and the PS4 has a ton more which those sites also use and you ignore them,so change Sing start for Tower fall,and DC for Velocity and see what you get...

@TigerSuperman said:

KI got re-released in 2014, as did Wii fit U and Wii Sports club. (I have no idea why you are even arguing this since the XO would have even a higher score if i removed it.)

Also I am glad that you can count the number of games. That's great, to bad that has nothing to do with anything. Also i only use retail because that's kind of what most people use in these kind of threads so ehhh, ok......

Again no way to spin this.

No dude is the same shit game with some characters more is not a 2014 game is 2013 in fact if you have the main game all you need is a damn update,by the way which cost $39 freaking dollars for 8 characters and a bunch of stupidity,is a 2013 game and you are a joke.

You only use retail because the xbox one get a sad beating with digital games,and were ever or not you like to admit it any one can buy those games online and doesn't require to much effort a PSN card which by the way are always on amazon top 20 sold game related items i may add in fact they are over xbox live card all the time..

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

You know what the fun part is that 1 and half year ago it was xbox live cards and point always on the top 20,since the PS4 came out PSN card are always on top,all you need to buy games so yeah those games are selling,since you can't buy PSN+ with 10 dollar cards it proved digital games are selling.

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=ps4&cat=0&year=0&numrev=0&sort=0&letter=&search=

25 with 80% or higher..PS4

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=xboxone&cat=0&year=0&numrev=0&sort=0&letter=&search=

9 games with 80 or higher...XBO..

Hahahaa,...... Bubububut indies don't count..

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
@TigerSuperman said:

@thegreatgeneral said:

So is KI.

KI got a retail release 2014 this year. Also so many of you are aiming at the Xbox you don't even realize i did the same thing for Nintendo.

The metascore is from 2013 and so is the game.

Im asking again: What is your definition of console exclusive?

Just saw your post above. Then you are missing a lot of games on PS4.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Daious

@pelvist said:

Because then the xboxone/ps4 wouldn't have any games.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

Hmm looking at that list, I think WiiU's list is the best even if Sonic Boom ruins the average. But hey I suppose this is not a serious topic. :P

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 babycakin
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! WOAH!

Are you trying to tell me that in all of 2014, X1 didn't release a single exclusive above 90?! Wii U got 2 and PlayStation 4 got one in a remastered enhanced version of the Last of Us.

STOP! I know what your going to say, "but it's a REHASH!!". Well isn't MCC also one but didn't even get past 87? Well this list has proven to me that I need continue loving my Wii U and give some time to PlayStation 4. I enjoyed this weird list, thank you.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 TigerSuperman

@daious said:

This thread also proves how pathetic console exclusives were for this year. What were the big three thinking?

This thread also proves that the TC doesn't know how to compare data pools. You don't compare data pools like you would if you were comparing one game versus the other.

Now this i agree with.

@babycakin said:

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! WOAH!

Are you trying to tell me that in all of 2014, X1 didn't release a single exclusive above 90?! Wii U got 2 and PlayStation 4 got one in a remastered enhanced version of the Last of Us. STOP! I know what your going to say, "but it's a REHASH!!". Well isn't MCC also one but didn't even get past 87? Well this list has proven to me that I need continue loving my Wii U and give some time to PlayStation 4. I enjoyed this weird list, thank you.

Umm ok your welcome?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 TigerSuperman

@thegreatgeneral said:
@TigerSuperman said:

@thegreatgeneral said:

So is KI.

The metascore is from 2013 and so is the game.

Im asking again: What is your definition of console exclusive?

Just saw your post above. Then you are missing a lot of games on PS4.

No I'm not. Those are the only retail console exclusives for the PS4 as I have said in the OP since the start and even clarified it even more.

KI got a 2014 release like Wii u fit and Wii u sports. Also I'm technically gimping the Xbox ones score by including it so i have no idea why KI is even an argument.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 LJS9502_basic

@SolidTy said:

@TigerSuperman: These averages they do are stupid since they started a few years ago because companies are punished for making more games. Even if a company has higher scoring games, they are also punished for their lowest scoring games. To be the best, you have to make games that don't have to score the highest, but just hover above the average.

It punished companies for bringing more games to gamers. Not every game is going to be amazing. Averaging their scores is a terrible idea.

You can see that once again Nintendo and Sony have released rare AAA 90+ rated metacritic scored games, but because they released more games than the "metacritic winner", there are some stinkers at the bottom bringing down their average.

What I told him but he ignored it. More games tends to bring averages down....anyway it's better to look at how many score in the green. That is a true indicator of which company has more viable games.

Anyone that has taken a stat course knows they don't tell the story and can be skewed to achieve an objective. Which is what he did.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#86  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

@daious said:

@pelvist said:

Because then the xboxone/ps4 wouldn't have any games.

Maybe so, I was thinking i might do one myself but then i wrote **** on it after seeing how many games there where. Id be at it all night.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 TigerSuperman

@SolidTy said:

Basically, Sony and Nintendo "lost" because they each had released a game that was a 39/100 and brought their scores down. It seems rather stupid to declare a winner by default to the company with less games. They are being penalized for releasing more games, but gamers simply just don't have to and won't buy the stinker and will concentrate on the quality title.

Sony would have still lost without the 39. Also, Nintendo and Xbox one have the same amount of games. and again, Sony has one more, but if i remvoed it, they would still lose. Again i see no spin here.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TigerSuperman

@LJS9502_basic said:

@SolidTy said:

What I told him but he ignored it. More games tends to bring averages down....anyway it's better to look at how many score in the green. That is a true indicator of which company has more viable games.

Anyone that has taken a stat course knows they don't tell the story and can be skewed to achieve an objective. Which is what he did.

Nintendo and Xboxonce again, as i told you 4000 times, have the same games. 8 for each. Only Sony has one more, if removed, Sony still losese even with 8, and that's taking off the LOWEST one so again you have no argument.

@tormentos

No dude is the same shit game with some characters more is not a 2014 game is 2013 in fact if you have the main game all you need is a damn update,by the way which cost $39 freaking dollars for 8 characters and a bunch of stupidity,is a 2013 game and you are a joke.

You only use retail because the xbox one get a sad beating with digital games,and were ever or not you like to admit it any one can buy those games online and doesn't require to much effort a PSN card which by the way are always on amazon top 20 sold game related items i may add in fact they are over xbox live card all the time..

So is the Wii u games Wii sports and fit, but you are going ino the Xbox so badly you don't notice that. In fact, taking off KI makes the Xbox average even higher and it would still win if i made all 3 even, Sony would still be in last place.

I only use retail because most people still only use retail. or seperate retail and DD into two separate categories. (gematsu etc.) ther's no spin here. That's why you are talking about number of TOTAL games and Amazon rankings, because you literally have nothing.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 LJS9502_basic

@TigerSuperman:

You missed the point.....again.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

This is GS, MC doesn't count here.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 TigerSuperman

@LJS9502_basic said:

@TigerSuperman:

You missed the point.....again.

No, your point is invalid because of what I said. If all the numbers are the same you have no point.

@farrell2k said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Killzone is a 2014 game?

Is English your second language? Retail doesn't only mean something bought at a store. All digital downloads are also retail games.

To bad like no outlet agrees with you which is why "retail release" is never DD in news.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

lmao what a shit thread, u count that ps4 game to bring the average down but dont count any game under 60 for the bone.

The Xbox one doesn't have games under 60 in 2014 that are exclusive/console exclusive. Also they still would have lost even without Singstar.

so why are u counting titanfall/horizon 2 on xbox list? they are console exclusive to x1 and neither is tlou. horrible thread all round

Yes they are console exclusives. Just like FFXIV is console exclusive to PS4 and Smash to Wii U, and Titanfall to Xbox One.

tlou is on ps3, titanfall is on x360, horizon 2 is on x360.

Yep, Console exclusives. Because TLOU is not on Xbox or Wii, the Titanfall is not on PS4 or Wii, and Horizon 2 is technically 2 different games but even so, it's not on Wii or PS4.

if they are on another console they arnt console exclusive. titanfall is ms exclusive, not console exclusive. tlou is sony exclusive not console exclusive.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

This is a Metacritic thread. For 2014, On metacritic, this is not talking about Gamespots scores, just like IGn news, is not GS news here. Again, there is no spin on these numbers.

There is no spin need it the PS4 simple has more games and higher rated ones to..hahaha

No matter what i can buy Towerfall on PS4 there is no fu**ing way in hell you buy it on xbox one..hahaha

Better luck next gen lemming..haha

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#95 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

Now you should do a list for true exclusives and not console exclusives.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 TigerSuperman

@clyde46 said:

This is GS, MC doesn't count here.

Which is why MC is in the title and not GS like IGN thread have IGN in the title or not GS or IGN reviews have IGN in the title and not GS. Still a discussion thread.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#97  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • Velocity 2X - 86
  • Transistor - 83

What the...why did he say "Killzone" and completely skip over that list of 2014 games?

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#98 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

@pelvist said:

Because the slaughter would be so great that no one would even pay attention to the pitiful xbone/ps4/wiiu debate.

GamingTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 GamingTitan
Member since 2004 • 657 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • Velocity 2X - 86
  • Transistor - 83

???? one of those is from 2013 the rest are indeed 2014 releases. Your fact checking is not so good. In a different post I saw you dismiss them as "not" retail. Retail simply means 'something sold to the public' so I am not sure what you are even saying,

we can all make some kind of chart that swings in our desired direction if we simply cherry pick the data we want to use.

bad thread.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 TigerSuperman

@SolidTy said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@kratosyoloswag said:
  • Velocity 2X - 86
  • Transistor - 83

What the...why did he say "Killzone" and completely skip over that list of 2014 games?

I saw his sig and thought he listed Killzone.

Also none of those games are retail.