Main reason why you'll get an Xbox One (and not PS4)?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Poll Main reason why you'll get an Xbox One (and not PS4)? (100 votes)

All-around gamer. Will be getting several consoles (not just Xbox One) 16%
Don't plan on getting an Xbox One 52%
Disappointed with Sony and/or Nintendo. 2%
Have a preference for Microsoft's IP's (such as Halo) 8%
Have faith in the Kinect technology for the long-run 6%
Enjoyed the Xbox 360 so much that you want it's successor 11%
Other reason you're getting an Xbox One and not PS4 3%

I'm not doing this to be facetious. I'm genuinely curious why someone would prefer the Xbox One over the PS4?

• 
ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

I have been a huge MS backer on the last two consoles and tbh, have flipped and flopped on which console to get ever since E3. I have just decided that I am not comfortable with the functionality of the Kinect device. With the ability to capture your face and body with HD detail, seeing in the dark, voice recognition and the lastest news about it giving MS info on your TV watching habits that will intern the type of ads you see on your X1, I just think that is just way too much "Big Brother".

The PS4 is more powerful which gives developers more to work with. The $399 price tag is the sweet spot in my opinion for a console purchase and I am just ready for something new. I actually owned a PS3 for about 6 months last gen and totally enjoyed Heavy Rain, the Uncharted series, MAG, Motorstorm and Warhawk. Looking forward to more of that kind of gaming

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

I have been a huge MS backer on the last two consoles and tbh, have flipped and flopped on which console to get ever since E3. I have just decided that I am not comfortable with the functionality of the Kinect device. With the ability to capture your face and body with HD detail, seeing in the dark, voice recognition and the lastest news about it giving MS info on your TV watching habits that will intern the type of ads you see on your X1, I just think that is just way too much "Big Brother".

The PS4 is more powerful which gives developers more to work with. The $399 price tag is the sweet spot in my opinion for a console purchase and I am just ready for something new. I actually owned a PS3 for about 6 months last gen and totally enjoyed Heavy Rain, the Uncharted series, MAG, Motorstorm and Warhawk. Looking forward to more of that kind of gaming

Apologies for my cynicism, but I'm not sure whether to believe you here or not. Aren't you a hardcore lem?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

I can only see if you are a really huge fan of MS (the company) and want to buy what ever they put out despite it's actual quality or support.

As a gamer there is little to no reason the buy an xbox 1 over a PS4. Buying both, sure but over, not.

Any argument of games is a moot point Sony has been and is superior in that area no one wants to buy a console for just launch games (one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard) but those are the die hard fans trying to promote MS no matter what. Launch line up is insignificant when buying a console that is supposed to last an entire generation. Online options are on par at this point and no one will really know how they stack up until after some time on the market.

The only people in real life that I know who have hyped kinect are casual females who would just stick to playing the 360 version rather than pay $500 for the same thing (kind of like the wii v wii U situation)

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

I'm not getting an xbone, i really have no reason to get it, i don't really even want a ps4 tbh.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

Launch window games look better on Xbone, only really infamous interest me on PS4 and that is like equal to Dead Rising a game that is good for launch but will forget about it later in the gen. I also like the online infrastructure they have built for Live dedicated servers available for every game is a nice feature. Also I actually like the various multitasking abilities and the potential for it to become an all in one entertainment device if they can strike a deal with cable/satellite companies in the future. Also interested in how they will integrate the experience with other devices with Windows 8 and smart glass.

Although it will more than likely disappoint I am also interested to see if they can actually get something good out of Kinect, motion controls/additional peripherals have all been terrible so far on all systems, so my hopes aren't high but it at least has some potential.

Finally friends are going Xbone so a better community for me personally will be on the Xbone.

APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 APiranhaAteMyVa

@casharmy said:

I can only see if you are a really huge fan of MS (the company) and want to buy what ever they put out despite it's actual quality or support.

As a gamer there is little to no reason the buy an xbox 1 over a PS4. Buying both, sure but over, not.

Any argument of games is a moot point Sony has been and is superior in that area no one wants to buy a console for just launch games (one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard) but those are the die hard fans trying to promote MS no matter what. Launch line up is insignificant when buying a console that is supposed to last an entire generation. Online options are on par at this point and no one will really know how they stack up until after some time on the market.

The only people in real life that I know who have hyped kinect are casual females who would just stick to playing the 360 version rather than pay $500 for the same thing (kind of like the wii v wii U situation)

Microsoft supported the 360 pretty well, Sony may have released more towards the end but how many was must plays? LBP, Modnation racer, Puppeteer, Infamous 2, Killzone 3, Uncharted, GOW, David Cage games, All Stars. They tend to vary in success only really Uncharted, last of us and God of War are top tier titles, the rest are meh/decent. All of them pale in comparison to other games/systems, there is a better Kart game with both Sonic and Mario Kart games, Smash Bros is better than all stars, Mario, DK and alot of other platformers are better than puppeteer and LBP even if the creation element was nice. Better shooters than Killzone. So really all this amazing Sony support people go on about doesn't lead to much, it may have been better than Microsoft at the end which pretty much resorted to Gears/Halo/Forza, but over the gen you still had games like L4D and those timed exclusives like mass effect which I would take any day over say infamous. Playing Mass effect 2 and watching a comic book summary of the first game a year or two after launch is hardly ideal.

Microsoft will probably adopt the same policy get a year or so of exclusivity from some top tier third party games (Titanfall) and release a few gems such as Shadowrun and Killer Instinct (Banjo maybe?) throughout the gen, whilst relying on Forza and Halo as the big franchises of the system. While fanboys tend to discredit the console exclusives or times exclusives, they matter a whole lot as you see a game like Titanfall on Xbone which is getting alot of hype and press as being the COD killer and then see that it isn't on Playstation. You might have to wait a year for the PS release at which point you probably get TItanfall 2 instead.

Its like discrediting the cinema because you can watch the same movie in 2 years time on TV. 2 years later a new movie is the next big thing and cinema gets it first. Sony ended up playing catch up this gen and it might happen again.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

@APiranhaAteMyVa said:

Launch window games look better on Xbone, only really infamous interest me on PS4 and that is like equal to Dead Rising a game that is good for launch but will forget about it later in the gen. I also like the online infrastructure they have built for Live dedicated servers available for every game is a nice feature. Also I actually like the various multitasking abilities and the potential for it to become an all in one entertainment device if they can strike a deal with cable/satellite companies in the future. Also interested in how they will integrate the experience with other devices with Windows 8 and smart glass.

Although it will more than likely disappoint I am also interested to see if they can actually get something good out of Kinect, motion controls/additional peripherals have all been terrible so far on all systems, so my hopes aren't high but it at least has some potential.

Finally friends are going Xbone so a better community for me personally will be on the Xbone.

Infamous is far above Dead Rising, Far far far far above.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

Playstation community sucks.

iampenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iampenguin
Member since 2013 • 396 Posts

PS4

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

I certainly won't get an Xbox One at launch. More expensive, TV features don't work in my region at launch, i can't use stuff like my Turtle Beaches from last gen so would have to spend even more, I'd have to get Live again and there's fewer games at launch.

Maybe once the TV features are available and it gets some more worthwhile exclusives.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

Ps4 not pushing the envelope, xbo is

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

1. New and existing IP's like Quantum Drive, Sunset Overdrive, Fable Legends, Titanfall, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Halo 5, Forza 5 and whatever new and unannounced games are in the works.

2. The voice/motion controls that turns my existing TV into a Smart TV

3. Being able to snap two things at once like gaming and Skype or TV and gaming, and then the quick switching via voice commands

4. NFL fantasy football

5. Dedicated servers for all games and not just the big blockbuster ones

6. Exclusive TV shows. I'm a entertainment junkie. Got kids and a wife.

7. Xbox Fitness free for a year. Will make use of this and try it.

8. All around while outside of the exclusive games all of the Xbox Ones functions exist on other platforms, no one platform does all of them out of the box. The all-in-one is a big deal to me

9. PS4 just looks and feels like a much more powerful PS3 - they only have the Naughty Dog dev and Infamous as games I really wish I could play, but those aren't enough to make me buy the system. And since my smart phone costs nearly two more than the One, I'm not that worried about the extra 100 bucks for the long-term entertainment I will get from the system. I just don't care that thr specs are inferior to the PS4 after seeing Xbox One games so far.

Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts

I'm getting both like a real gamer should.

LanceSSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LanceSSJ
Member since 2003 • 882 Posts

JEsus fin Christ. Cows are so gda%$ annoying.

Can people not Fing like a console over another? The differences will NOT be that drastic, maybe only in SOME exclusives.

Many people like the IPs Xbox is releasing over PS4 , Some people like Kinect, the voice controls in games is pretty good addition.

Many people have xbox friends that will get it. Many people prefer Xbox Live

The list goes on as to why they want a X1.

100$ doesn't mean crap to some people anyways. You spend 500$ on a damn cell phone these days

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

i probably wont be buying a XBO, im not sure yet.. im not really interested in their Kinect focus features and having to have the Kinect connected to the system all the time. maybe down the road (like 2-4 years) when i see they stay true to their policies and dont change it back to the way they originally wanted it ( requirement to check in online every 24 hours) when they have a large enough install base.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@casharmy said:

I am getting both. However, if I was forced to get only one it would likely be the XB1. Some of us gamers have families and as a family device I perceive the XB1 to have better potential.

razu2444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 razu2444
Member since 2010 • 820 Posts

Main reason I am getting is to remind of the old VCR player I had. Me and her used to have such a fun time watching movies, getting friends over.

The XBox One is now the closest thing to her.

Whiteknight19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Whiteknight19
Member since 2003 • 1303 Posts

im not planning to get an x1 but I will be getting a ps4

cheaper stronger mainly built to last longer then the x1

everythink is not behind a paywall

tv tv tv sony be doing the same thing similar to hulu and Netflix with streaming

launch game don't make it a better system I believe ps4 has stonger launch then x1 like Soma , warframe , planetside 2 killzone , driveclub , warplane , another shooter from a guy that originally developed socom series' for the ps2 and its free

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@SUD123456: How is X1 a family console and PS4 not? Don't tell me it's because of Kinect? Move is supported on PS4 too ya know. If you prefer Kinect over Move, that's fine, but dont pretend PS4 has nothing for the family.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

@shawn30: domination of the livingroom thank you msft

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

Well I will no doubt buy a PS4 at some point but the main reasons I chose the Xbox One first was -

1) Xbox LIVE

2) Prefered controller

3) Prefer Microsoft IP's plus much better launch line up IMO

4) I am interested in the new Kinect and all the multi media stuff :)

5) I will also be the owner of a top end PC, Wii U and 3DS. More than enough for me just now

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Kinect and Live.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@Whiteknight19: Built to last.....seriously grow up man. There are genuine reasons why someone would prefer one of the consoles over the other but to criticize build quality before the consoles have been released is just pathetic.

iampenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iampenguin
Member since 2013 • 396 Posts

Why get a console with a camera when you'll never use the camera.

Why get a console that has titanfall as a launch title - I cannot stand anything transformarish.

Why get a console with weaker specs than the competitor.

Why get a console what is bulkier and vertical disabled

Why get a PS4

APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 APiranhaAteMyVa

@always_explicit: Indeed especially as Xbox (original) had excellent build quality. Sony has had 3 gens in a row with faults with their consoles. I think both will be built to last this time, but not sure why people excuse Sony who hasn't released a really reliable console yet, when Microsoft made one poor one and managed to rectify it as the gen went on.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@NineTailedGoku said:

@SUD123456: How is X1 a family console and PS4 not? Don't tell me it's because of Kinect? Move is supported on PS4 too ya know. If you prefer Kinect over Move, that's fine, but dont pretend PS4 has nothing for the family.

Who said the PS4 has nothing for the family? Try for once in your life not to be a fanboy.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

The ONLY logical reason to get an Xbone would be to piss off NathanDrakeSwag lol

seriously though, I'm not getting one as it'll most likely be just as faulty as the Original Xbox and 360 even though Microsoft said it wouldn't be.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

in b4 lembots apologists

Gama_Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Gama_Forever
Member since 2004 • 2645 Posts

honestly man. I just like playing games. There are games on both platforms. My friends are on this platform. 100 dollars isn't a big deal to me. I like the controller. I like the innovation. I like the games man. I really genuinely do. On both platforms really, the differences will be minor if any. All that matters is who you play with and how much fun you're having. So, yeah I'm picking the X1 because my good friends are buying it at launch with me. I might get the PS4 later, on XMas or sometime after. I mean, it's only 399. There aren't really any good exlusives coming out at launch anyway. You can paint Killzone however you want, but it's practically the same thing as Crysis to me. A really good looking, bland FPS that you'll get tired of in two weeks.

I always find this debate funny because the innovation involved in this generation will come from third-party publishers/developers or independent developers, not first party. PS4 should reign supreme here, but they probably won't. As much as they like to harp on the successes of their independent dev program, those devs will support w/e platform they can. I fully suspect those indie devs will support PS4, Steam, Linux, and X1 in the future.

Like I said man, it's all about the games. This year is going to be a phenomenal year for gaming. The Crew, The Division, Destiny, Titanfall, Infamous Second Son, A new Halo, The Witcher 3. Man, get your wallets ready boys. It's gonna be a rough one.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

I have no desire to own a Wii U and I would buy a Wii U before I would buy an X1

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31  Edited By lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61484 Posts

I'm grabbing both.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

There are plenty of reasons I'd get an XboxOne over a PS4. But for kicks, here goes...

1. The controller. Although I'll admit that the PS4 controller looks a bit better than the PS3 DS, it's not that big of an improvement over the PS3's dualshock to change my mind about control. The Xone's controller looks really good, with improved d-pad, rumble triggers and a sleeker new design. Perfect for playing games like COD, Battlefield, Titanfall and all the other great FPS's that the X1 will have.

2. The features

3. Xbox Live.

4. The exclusives. Just thinking about a possible Ninety Nine Nights 3, Kameo sequel, Crackdown 3, the next Halo, possible Gears, and the exclusives that are already available like Project Spark, Sunset Overdrive etc.

The only thing PS4 has going for it is that it's a slightly more powerful version of PS3, it improved it's UI, but not much. Games are what matter the most. It's easy for Cows to say the "games are coming" to excuse the lack of games. (I.E the sheepboy excuses for WiiU.)

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@XboxStache said:

There are plenty of reasons I'd get an XboxOne over a PS4. But for kicks, here goes...

1. The controller. Although I'll admit that the PS4 controller looks a bit better than the PS3 DS, it's not that big of an improvement over the PS3's dualshock to change my mind about control. The Xone's controller looks really good, with improved d-pad, rumble triggers and a sleeker new design. Perfect for playing games like COD, Battlefield, Titanfall and all the other great FPS's that the X1 will have.

2. The features

3. Xbox Live.

4. The exclusives. Just thinking about a possible Ninety Nine Nights 3, Kameo sequel, Crackdown 3, the next Halo, possible Gears, and the exclusives that are already available like Project Spark, Sunset Overdrive etc.

The only thing PS4 has going for it is that it's a slightly more powerful version of PS3, it improved it's UI, but not much. Games are what matter the most. It's easy for Cows to say the "games are coming" to excuse the lack of games. (I.E the sheepboy excuses for WiiU.)

Exclusives games for the first few years,then M$ will abandon its crowd again

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@XboxStache said:

2. The features

3. Xbox Live.

Exclusives games for the first few years,then M$ will abandon its crowd again

And you know that how? Epic psychic powers, bro. :lol:

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Because it's got a much better looking library than the PS4?

Not buying either console, but if I did, the Xbox One would be it.

sebbi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 sebbi11
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts

The first batch of games look much better, add the superior online service to that and the choice is surprisingly easy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@treedoor said:

Because it's got a much better looking library than the PS4?

Not buying either console, but if I did, the Xbox One would be it.

Library, no. Exclusives, yes.

Xbox One has fewer games and no indies at launch.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38  Edited By k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
  1. the most simple and currently the games right out the gate or near future
    1. dead rising 3
    2. possibly fable legends enjoyed 1/2 not so much 3 so i give it other chance if i like what i see
    3. titanfall
    4. halo 5
  2. halo is one of my favorite series
  3. xbox live has ruled this gen just like last gen, Sony has been working to improve psn, but still hasn't caught up yet. Hopfuly sony can bring some heat to ms this time around, It be better for everyone
  4. i like idea of kinect being included in every box and this time it's not just a add on
  5. i mostly end up with both either way down the road

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#39  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

I will admit, the XBone has TItanfall & DeadRising 3 which I would love to play ( I'm a big DR fan). But , like I've said many times on these forums, I'm not a fan of Microsoft anymore. Xbox brand wise, they took it in a weird direction since 2010, and really abandoned the core base for casuals (more money). Since the reveal, they proved that again. I even supported Windows Phone 7-8....., but that's another story. I'm not saying that I'll never get an Xbone someday, but for now, microsoft has some changes to make, and things to prove before they get my money again. I've been burned too much from investing into them.

On the other hand, I hated Sony & the PS3 back in 2006-2007. I didn't see any point to owning one until 2009. They were arrogant as shit, similar to how Microsoft is these days. But they restructured management (whether they had to or not), have better messaging, and a much better focus than before. They seem to have changed for the better. Also, I started liking most of the games they released. Sony proved that even against all the hate, and all the odds..., they could persevere, and release great titles without major 3rd party support. That is an amazing feat in my opinion.

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#40 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

Passing on the X1 until Halo is released. I had both (PS4 and X1) on day one orders, but after queueing up preorders I didn't have anything to get for my X1 so I cancelled the order.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41  Edited By k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
@remiks00 said:

I will admit, the XBone has TItanfall & DeadRising 3 which I would love to play ( I'm a big DR fan). But , like I've said many times on these forums, I'm not a fan of Microsoft anymore. Xbox brand wise, they took it in a weird direction since 2010, and really abandoned the core base for casuals (more money). Since the reveal, they proved that again. I even supported Windows Phone 7-8....., but that's another story. I'm not saying that I'll never get an Xbone someday, but for now, microsoft has some changes to make, and things to prove before they get my money again. I've been burned too much from investing into them.

On the other hand, I hated Sony & the PS3 back in 2006-2007. I didn't see any point to owning one until 2009. They were arrogant as shit, similar to how Microsoft is these days. But they restructured management (whether they had to or not), have better messaging, and a much better focus than before. They seem to have changed for the better. Also, I started liking most of the games they released. Sony proved that even against all the hate, and all the odds..., they could persevere, and release great titles without major 3rd party support. That is an amazing feat in my opinion.

I tell you i was glad When don stepped down Then i was super glad When steve said this be his last year. Change starts at the top

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#42 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@k2theswiss said:
@remiks00 said:

I tell you i was glad When don stepped down Then i was super glad When steve said this be his last year. Change starts at the top

I agree with you, those 2 needed to go. Steve took the company to a failing direction, I'll be watching to see what happens after the new CEO steps in.

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#43  Edited By CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts

I don't expect a price drop anytime soon, so I preordered one for Dead Rising 3, Titan Fall, and Quantum Break and that controller looks great for third-party FPS games. I also kinda want to try out its tv functions

Avatar image for deactivated-58c8ef5f8044e
deactivated-58c8ef5f8044e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-58c8ef5f8044e
Member since 2012 • 546 Posts

-Better controller (over PS4, not Wii U)

-Better exclusives (over PS4, not Wii U)

-Better online service

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Blu3V3nom07
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts

Dem fat-bottom curves, Jim.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#48 Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

I want an Xbox One for several of the reasons you listed:

-Better launch line up and IP's (imo)

-Kinect tech (would love to see what it can do

-Loved the 360

-Prefer Xbox Live service and console UI

I will wind up owning a PS4 and a Wii U at some point, but they need a console selling title or two that I really enjoy. For example, I will get a Wii U when it is bundled with the new Zelda (im assuming it will be)

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

True Gamer get both systems. More exclusives, more entertainment, more gameplay and fun. Nuff said.

jim1174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jim1174
Member since 2003 • 301 Posts

I will be getting an xbox one because every xbox comes with a kinect. I really love motion control and I know xbox will have more games that use it because the kinect comes with every xbox