Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Vatusus said:
@kingtito said:
@-Damien- said:

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/lords_of_the_fallen/news/lords_of_the_fallen_is_900p_on_xbox_one_1080p_on_ps4.html

bu..bu...bu teh xbone catching up

1st of all LOL Damien thread

2nd can we now use the excuse of lazy devs? You know, the cow mantra from last gen anytime a game on the PS3 didn't perform as well as it's 360 counter part.

The PS3 had the cell as a proper excuse (wich many many devs confirmed it was hard to develop for). Whats the X1 excuse?

Most multiplats developed 1st on the PS3 (like FF XIII or L.A. Noire for ex) were actually better on the PS3

So the lazy dev excuse doesn't work here? So all those other games that managed to reach parity don't matter.

Got it, you're a cow so PS3 get's a pass and could use the lazy dev excuse.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

fighting for 2nd place gfx. classic.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

you get a PC yet jankar?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Vatusus said:
@StormyJoe said:

@Vatusus said:

"bu bu bu teh parity"

"bu bu bu teh DX12"

"bu bu bu teh secret sauce"

;D ;D ;D ;D

Its time for lems to accept the PS4 IS the most powerfull console. It'll bring less disappointment for them from now on

Since my reply to Tormentos seems to be so fitting for you, I will just cut-and-paste:

People like you post links showing "50% more power", but then own yourselves when newer games don't show "50%" more power, or have parity with XB1 games. Which is it? Where's the 50% more power? You can't have it both ways - either the June SDK and 10% free up lessened the gap, or there never was a 50% difference.

I await your answer.

"newer games"? oh you mean games that also get released on last gen consoles? Cause those were only the ones until now showing "parity"

Show me ONE game (not indie) only developed for current gen consoles that has been classified with parity between versions and then we'll talk. Lords of the Fallen is only for current gen and PC and there you have it. For now there are more games that have better performance (if slightly) on the PS4 then there are games with "parity". Funny how last gen lems wouldnt shut up about this "slighlty higher res" talk (remember Crysis 2?). This whole gen has been a slap in lems face cause everything they gloated about last gen has pretty much turned on them. And I'm enjoying this sooooo much I'll just stand aside and watch as they try to come up with the silliest damage control arguments...

Here is one game.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

you get a PC yet jankar?

Well, to be fair, he'ss probably using one to write that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#106 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@kingtito said:

@Vatusus said:
@kingtito said:
@-Damien- said:

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/lords_of_the_fallen/news/lords_of_the_fallen_is_900p_on_xbox_one_1080p_on_ps4.html

2nd can we now use the excuse of lazy devs? You know, the cow mantra from last gen anytime a game on the PS3 didn't perform as well as it's 360 counter part.

The PS3 had the cell as a proper excuse (wich many many devs confirmed it was hard to develop for). Whats the X1 excuse?

Most multiplats developed 1st on the PS3 (like FF XIII or L.A. Noire for ex) were actually better on the PS3

So the lazy dev excuse doesn't work here? So all those other games that managed to reach parity don't matter.

Again, the games that reached "parity" were always games also made for last gen consoles. If you show me one game with parity (non indie) only developed for current gen consoles I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise your argument is just void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
@StormyJoe said:

@Vatusus said:
@StormyJoe said:

@Vatusus said:

"bu bu bu teh parity"

"bu bu bu teh DX12"

"bu bu bu teh secret sauce"

;D ;D ;D ;D

Its time for lems to accept the PS4 IS the most powerfull console. It'll bring less disappointment for them from now on

Since my reply to Tormentos seems to be so fitting for you, I will just cut-and-paste:

People like you post links showing "50% more power", but then own yourselves when newer games don't show "50%" more power, or have parity with XB1 games. Which is it? Where's the 50% more power? You can't have it both ways - either the June SDK and 10% free up lessened the gap, or there never was a 50% difference.

I await your answer.

"newer games"? oh you mean games that also get released on last gen consoles? Cause those were only the ones until now showing "parity"

Show me ONE game (not indie) only developed for current gen consoles that has been classified with parity between versions and then we'll talk. Lords of the Fallen is only for current gen and PC and there you have it. For now there are more games that have better performance (if slightly) on the PS4 then there are games with "parity". Funny how last gen lems wouldnt shut up about this "slighlty higher res" talk (remember Crysis 2?). This whole gen has been a slap in lems face cause everything they gloated about last gen has pretty much turned on them. And I'm enjoying this sooooo much I'll just stand aside and watch as they try to come up with the silliest damage control arguments...

Here is one game.

So... you're showing me a game that isnt out yet and we have no footage off. Try again

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#108 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@b4x said:

I would never buy a multi-plat on the PS4.....

Because of a little thing called "Brand loyalty". It's irrational behavior, and something most people would be ashamed of.

Not b4x, though. He wears that defect like a badge of honor.

But don't call him a lemming though lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

you get a PC yet jankar?

Well, to be fair, he'ss probably using one to write that.

I guess I should have specified a gaming PC

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 kingtito

@Vatusus said:

@kingtito said:

@Vatusus said:
@kingtito said:
@-Damien- said:

Again, the games that reached "parity" were always games also made for last gen consoles. If you show me one game with parity (non indie) only developed for current gen consoles I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise your argument is just void

You mean the same games that are struggling to reach 1080p at 60fps? Those cross gen games you're talking about. Wouldn't the games be easier to hit the 1080p at 60fps then since you claim that's the ONLY reason there is "parity".

No, you being a cow and making excuses for PS3 inferior games makes YOUR argument null and void. I'm only using the same exact excuse cows used last gen. Funny how it's no longer a valid argument now that it's reversed.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@lostrib: Oh i know. I was just joking

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#112  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

People still not tired of this resolution debate .? Every time when a new game comes out , there is thread about its resolution . "Oh my God 1080p . Let's worship it" .

Console gamers would still be playing games at 720p if this wasn't a hot discussion.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Vatusus said:

@kingtito said:

@Vatusus said:
@kingtito said:
@-Damien- said:

I DID. You just ignored it. DOOM 4 - 1080p/60FPS on PS4 and XB1

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

This game looks like total crap anyway, who cares.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

This game looks like total crap anyway, who cares.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

@kingtito: Lazy devs excuse makes sense if the hardwares are equal in terms of power but with different architecture, or if the game simply performs worse in the better hardware. I don't see it making sense otherwise...

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kingtito

@SambaLele said:

@kingtito: Lazy devs excuse makes sense if the hardwares are equal in terms of power but with different architecture, or if the game simply performs worse in the better hardware. I don't see it making sense otherwise...

I would agree IF other devs didn't reach parity with other games. Fact that it has would then indicate the "lazy dev" excuse could be a valid one. The same one cows used all last gen.

I don't really care if they reach parity with screen resolution because the games aren't going to be very far off visually even if one is 1080p while the other is 900p. I'm just calling cows out for being hypocrites.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Vatusus said:
@kingtito said:

Exactly,and Cell was hard as hell to code..

Another devastating blow to Kinglemming damage control..hahaha

Hell first PS3 games didn't even use SPE and only used the PPE..lol

@StormyJoe said:

There ya go, putting words in my mouth. How many times have I agreed that the PS4's hardware is better? 100 time? 1000?

I have always contested that the difference is not like a PS1 vs a PS3 - like what cows like you boast. Is 900p 50% less than 1080p? No, it's not. But, people like you can't reconcile that, so you make the fool of yourselves.

People like you post links showing "50% more power", but then own yourselves when newer games don't have "50%" more power, or have parity with XB1 games. Which is it, Tormentos? Where's the 50% more power? You can't have it both ways - either the June SDK and 10% free up lessened the gap, or there never was a 50% difference.

I await your answer.

When you claim to know one hardware is stronger but you refuse to admit what the different of say gap amount to you are on denial,specially when you claim parity which is even worse than your first 3 to 5 frames argument,you are contradicting your self..

No one make it seeing like PS3 to PS1,stop your damage controls most have say 50%,funny enough DF claim that from 900p to 1080p there is a 44% difference very close to the 50% PS fans claim,if we go by frames in the worse case is 100%.

I don't own my self just because a developer holds back the PS4 doesn't mean parity was achieve you have problems understanding this because you are blind and biased so much that for you magically 7770 and a 7850OC perform the same...

Not a single benchmark on the net agrees with your argument is a physical impossibility which you refuse stubbornly to admit,even that you claim to have admit the PS4 has better hardware.

Well in this game is 44% more pixels..

The results are clear enough. The 270/270X mostly delivers the 1080p60 experience we crave, but under stress both cards fall behind the PS4 performance. Bearing in mind that the AMD cards are still delivering a massive 44 per cent boost in resolution over the PS4 game

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-the-next-gen-digital-foundry-pc

Is 44% the difference in this game.

How it lessen the gap when this game uses the latest update and will release after Destiny and is superior on PS4.?

@darkangel115 said:

lol @ 1080p

all my games get upscaled to 4k anyway. PS4 and Xbone run nothing native for my TV anyway. Only cows care about this. hey word of advice, 720p upscaled on my 4k TV looks better then 1080p native on my old 1080p TV. Maybe cows just need better TVs?

You don't have a gaming PC you are a bitter lemming,who hides under PC and react like now with huge damage control,games on PC don't get scale to 4K they display natively in that resolution if the game support it..lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 kingtito

Keep making up excuses El Tormented. Fact remains the XOne CAN do 1080p and this entire thread is just BS.
Cows constantly used the "lazy dev" excuse last gen. Sony decided to use the Cell, Sony made the decisions for using that ram configuration, not the devs. I think the "lazy devs" excuse fits more this gen than last since both consoles are similar in architecture.

@tormentos said:

@Vatusus said:
@kingtito said:

Exactly,and Cell was hard as hell to code..

Another devastating blow to Kinglemming damage control..hahaha

Hell first PS3 games didn't even use SPE and only used the PPE..lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 tormentos

@kingtito said:

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/28/cerny-ps4s-time-to-triangle-to-rival-ps1/

The PS3 by far is one of the most difficult platforms to code to on the planed basically doubling the PS2 which was catalog as a night mare vs the Dreamcast,xbox and Gamecube.

Find me an article where it claims that the xbox 360 was harder to code for than the PS3..lol

The Xbox One is pretty easy to understand because not just the hardware is similar to the PC, but everything like the SDK, the API is really similar to what you would find on a PC. On PS4 this is a little bit more complicated,

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/611235-xbox-one-is-easier-to-develop-for-than-ps4-according-to-the-witcher-3-dev

Because the Witcher developer say it is easier and that the PS4 is a bit more complicated,by the way not even Tomb Raider which was a DX game could stop the PS4 from owning the xbox one performance wise and that game is a DX game imagine how much worse it would have been if it was opengl or GNM..lol

@StormyJoe said:

Here is one game.

The developer claim is 1080p 60FPS,just like Rebellion claim that about the xbox one version of their game,juts like EA claimed BF4 was 60FPS on xbox one...

Lets wait and see what comes

@kingtito said:

I would agree IF other devs didn't reach parity with other games. Fact that it has would then indicate the "lazy dev" excuse could be a valid one. The same one cows used all last gen.

I don't really care if they reach parity with screen resolution because the games aren't going to be very far off visually even if one is 1080p while the other is 900p. I'm just calling cows out for being hypocrites.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-need-for-speed-rivals-next-gen-face-off

Yeah i guess the XBO also has parity with 7970 on PC since Need For Speed was 30FPS on PC as well capped,damn that XBO is powerful.

Just because a developer hold back the PS4 at certain quality doesn't mean parity was achieve,if that is the case the parity was achieve since launch the xbox one had several games that were the same resolution and frames as well,there parity since launch..lol

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1127?vs=1126

There is no parity it can't be because the xbox one is physically inferior to the PS4 hardware wise,its GPU is inferior find me one freaking benchmark where the 250X beat the R265,find me one where the 7770 beat an 7850 OC..

You don't need the lazy developers excuse,lemming have a whole barrage of excuse to justify the gap.

No DX12 yet.

The cloud not been use.

Developer don't understand ESRAM.

Who make that game is not AAA developer..hahahaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@StormyJoe said:

@Vatusus said:

@kingtito said:

@Vatusus said:
@kingtito said:
@-Damien- said:

I DID. You just ignored it. DOOM 4 - 1080p/60FPS on PS4 and XB1

I didnt ignore it you blind. I responded to you. Doom 4 has not yet released and we've not seen any footage of it. If we go by what devs say then all games are equal... sigh

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Lazy devs..............

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 kingtito

@tormentos said:

Post all the crap you want El Tormented, fact still remains the XOne can indeed do games at 1080p unlike what cows were saying at the beginning of this gen.

Cows cried "lazy devs" all last gen, it doesn't matter how hard the PS3 was to program for. I'm not disputing that El Tormented. What I'm saying is you cows using that "lazy dev" excuse all gen so when a game comes out this gen and doesn't have parity, can lems use the "lazy dev" excuse? I mean seeing as how there are already a few games that have parity as we speak.

If you weren't so biased your opinion might actually be taken seriously but.........you're not. You're about as big a homer for Sony as someone can get. It's sad really.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#124  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

nothing brings the cows out like a good "whatever P" thread! Whether or not the game is good is of no consequence.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#125  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Lazy devs..............

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 tormentos

@kingtito said:

Keep making up excuses El Tormented. Fact remains the XOne CAN do 1080p and this entire thread is just BS.

Cows constantly used the "lazy dev" excuse last gen. Sony decided to use the Cell, Sony made the decisions for using that ram configuration, not the devs. I think the "lazy devs" excuse fits more this gen than last since both consoles are similar in architecture.

It can do 1080p since launch who has say other wise.? It just depend on the game..

I already prove my point find me one developer saying the 360 is harder to code than the PS3 then you will begin to make even a fraction of sense...

That doesn't change the fact that Cell was a nightmare to code for,and that developer had a hard time coding for it,and some would not even touch its SPE..lol

Both consoles are similar in architecture not EQUAL in power.

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1076?vs=1079

This are similar to deny it if you dare..

7770 1.0ghz 10CU 640 Stream Processors. 1.28TF

7850 866mhz 16CU 1024 Stream Processors.1.76TF

XBO 857mhz 12 CU 768 Stream Processors.1.28TF

PS4 800mhz 18 CU 1152 Stream Processors. 1.84 TF..

No the lazy excuse doesn't fit this gen unless it is the PS4 been hold back,no matter what the PS4 has more CU more Stream Processors than the xbox one CU is where the power of this units come from,there is no way around it,there is no parity holding back one isn't parity.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 tormentos
@kingtito said:

Post all the crap you want El Tormented, fact still remains the XOne can indeed do games at 1080p unlike what cows were saying at the beginning of this gen.

Cows cried "lazy devs" all last gen, it doesn't matter how hard the PS3 was to program for. I'm not disputing that El Tormented. What I'm saying is you cows using that "lazy dev" excuse all gen so when a game comes out this gen and doesn't have parity, can lems use the "lazy dev" excuse? I mean seeing as how there are already a few games that have parity as we speak.

If you weren't so biased your opinion might actually be taken seriously but.........you're not. You're about as big a homer for Sony as someone can get. It's sad really.

At the beginning there were 1080p games dude stop,the xbox one can't do all games on 1080p not even the PS4 can and is stronger..

Do you see me crying about BF4 been 900p.? Man stop both can do 1080p in certain games.

But that is the thing developer will not got the extra mile on PS3 when trying to get the games close alone was hard enough.

@Vatusus said:

I didnt ignore it you blind. I responded to you. Doom 4 has not yet released and we've not seen any footage of it. If we go by what devs say then all games are equal... sigh

Exactly like Rebellion which claimed the xbox one was running Sniper Elite in 1080p with ease,when in reality they turn off V-synch to speed up frames when the PS4 version was v-synch and still it fell behind for as much as 19FPS.

When the game got V-synch on xbox one it lock into 30FPS and the PS4 commanded a 30FPS lead at times,not what a normal person would call running on 1080p with ease..lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

It can do 1080p since launch who has say other wise.? It just depend on the game..

I already prove my point find me one developer saying the 360 is harder to code than the PS3 then you will begin to make even a fraction of sense...

That doesn't change the fact that Cell was a nightmare to code for,and that developer had a hard time coding for it,and some would not even touch its SPE..lol

Both consoles are similar in architecture not EQUAL in power.

This are similar to deny it if you dare..

7770 1.0ghz 10CU 640 Stream Processors. 1.28TF

7850 866mhz 16CU 1024 Stream Processors.1.76TF

XBO 857mhz 12 CU 768 Stream Processors.1.28TF

PS4 800mhz 18 CU 1152 Stream Processors. 1.84 TF..

No the lazy excuse doesn't fit this gen unless it is the PS4been hold back,no matter what the PS4 has more CU more Stream Processors than the xbox one CU is where the power of this units come from,there is no way around it,there is no parity holding back one isn't parity.

Uh cows since launch. Serious question?

In what world did I say the 360 wasn't even close to being as hard to program for? Where am I even arguing that point El Tormented? Stay on topic kid.

Yet we have games that are the same both in FPS and in resolution. So again can lem now claim "lazy devs" just like cows claimed all last gen?

Typical hypocritical cow response. Par for the course with you cows.

Don't both responding El Tormented. I already know you're a hypocrite and won't agree. This conversation will go no further.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

When this game started development the X1 didnt use its full power, now with MS unlocking that extra 10% power you will see more games at 1080p in about a year or so.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 tormentos

@kingtito said:

In what world did I say the 360 wasn't even close to being as hard to program for? Where am I even arguing that point El Tormented? Stay on topic kid.

Yet we have games that are the same both in FPS and in resolution. So again can lem now claim "lazy devs" just like cows claimed all last gen?

Don't both responding El Tormented. I already know you're a hypocrite and won't agree. This conversation will go no further.

Since launch 1080p games on both sadly not all games are alike some are more demanding than others,BF4 prove that.

That is the problem the whole lazy dev excuse was because the PS3 was hard to code,the xbox one was easier,didn't help the PS3 either that most multiplatforms were lead on 360 not on PS3.

The xbox one is easy to code for so there is no lazy excuse when the xbox one is the easier console,and the PS4 is easy but not as so.

Just because there are games in both frames and resolution doesn't mean that parity was achieve,again NFS is 30 FPS on PC the xbox one has parity with a 780Ti frame wise.....lol

The hypocrite it is you,who refuse to see that the xbox one and PS3 are nothing alike,the PS3 was hard there for the lazy turn apply the xbox one isn't,so nice damage control...lol

@ps4hasnogames said:

When this game started development the X1 didnt use its full power, now with MS unlocking that extra 10% power you will see more games at 1080p in about a year or so.

Sure...lol

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#131  Edited By princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

If they're shooting for 60 FPS this may be understandable. The most recent gameplay demo showcased fairly impressive graphics.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#132 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

And 1440p-4K on PC.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 tormentos

@foxhound_fox said:

And 1440p-4K on PC.

Which your laptop can't reach.hahahahaa

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@tormentos: lol you are sad and stupid. I do have a gaming laptop that is not high end but comparable to the ps4/XO. And a PS4 and XO. I already said I prefer my consoles and only use my PC for older cheap games I might have missed. Why your stupid is my X1 and PS4 get up scaled to 4k through the TV itself. So everything I play is up scaled to 4k via the TV. Nothing to do with PC gaming.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#135 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@tormentos said:

@foxhound_fox said:

And 1440p-4K on PC.

Which your laptop can't reach.hahahahaa

And? The PS4 isn't doing them either (despite Sony saying it would do 4K).

My new desktop that is slowly coming to fruition will run 1440p no problem. I don't need 4K though.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Since launch 1080p games on both sadly not all games are alike some are more demanding than others,BF4 prove that.

That is the problem the whole lazy dev excuse was because the PS3 was hard to code,the xbox one was easier,didn't help the PS3 either that most multiplatforms were lead on 360 not on PS3.

The xbox one is easy to code for so there is no lazy excuse when the xbox one is the easier console,and the PS4 is easy but not as so.

Just because there are games in both frames and resolution doesn't mean that parity was achieve,again NFS is 30 FPS on PC the xbox one has parity with a 780Ti frame wise.....lol

The hypocrite it is you,who refuse to see that the xbox one and PS3 are nothing alike,the PS3 was hard there for the lazy turn apply the xbox one isn't,so nice damage control...lol

@ps4hasnogames said:

Sure...lol

And yet BF4 looked just as good and ran similarly. Like I said, I could care less about resolution as long as the games look close enough it doesn't matter.

The "lazy dev" excuse works in this situation just fine. If the PS4 is lead console and the devs don't put much effort into the port then one could easily make the argument for "lazy dev". I mean are devs going to put more effort into the console that's leading the industry by a mile or with the console that's struggling? We don't know how much effort these devs put into the XOne version.

So now we're comparing the XOne with the PC? Where do i compare any of the consoles with the PC? This is between the PS4 and XOne, try to stay on topic El Tormented.

Blind as always El Tormented. Refusing to admit that anything is possible and that this version of the game could of had less attention and work put into as the PS4 version. Funny how you like to introduce arguments that have nothing to do with what I've said. Is that your way of admitting defeat El Tormented? Seems to be your scapegoat as always.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@tormentos said:

So, let me get this straight - you're saying a PC game gets locked to 30 fps, and suddenly that means a console is equivalent to a $600 discrete GPU.

I've read some really dumb things on System Wars, but this one is up there. Congratulations.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

quick someone tell the guys at microsoft to turn the cloud on so it can reach 4k 120 fps !

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

but the cloud,but the 10% reserve,but Parity, but DX12.... yeah we know the xbone has worse hardware than the PS4, some people just need to deal with it, and move on.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

Xbox One separating the great developers from the good developers. It's easier to code to known older technology within the PS4. Takes additional talent, resources and time to make the future technology in Xbox One sing.

It's cool enjoy your time in the sun my bovine friends. Moo on.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61482 Posts

@GravityX said:

Xbox One separating the great developers from the good developers. It's easier to code to known older technology within the PS4. Takes additional talent, resources and time to make the future technology in Xbox One sing.

Could you be any more fake?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

@GravityX said:

Haha

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By GravityX

@Chutebox said:

@GravityX said:

Haha

Clearly it's a developer issue if they can't hit 1080p...

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

@GravityX said:

@Chutebox said:

@GravityX said:

Haha

Yup, totally.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 GravityX

@Chutebox said:

@GravityX said:

@Chutebox said:

@GravityX said:

Haha

Yup, totally.

I knew you would agree. You are the only level headed person here. Xbox One has a ton of 1080p games and till this day, the only 1080p/60fps locked game in Forza 5, a launch game. Please continue to be the example of the ideal forumite.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#146  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@-Damien- said:

My PC will dump on both HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

3 ways to overcome Xbone 900p shame....hahahahaha

http://www.twinfinite.net/2014/09/22/lords-of-the-fallen-900p-shame/

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

@tormentos said:

@RyviusARC said:

Meh 1080p is so last gen.

1440p is the new standard now. 4k is the new high end.

No even on PC stop joking 88% of you have sh** hardware and game inferior to PZS4 hardware,grouping all those who have strong PC with the ones that have shitty ones is a joke.

My PC could handle 4k resolution at Ultra settings for any of the new games but I will stick with 1440p because that is the sweet spot.

The only game it struggles to keep 30fps at 4k max settings seems to be Crysis 3.

My PC is about 7 times the power of the PS4.

digitm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#149 digitm64
Member since 2013 • 470 Posts

You forgot finish the topic title, let me fix it for you. Xbone 900p, PS4 1080p, PC 1440p and 4k

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

I pity the lems who actually believed this parity dream they somehow conjured out of thin air, why can't you guys just be man enough to admit the gap will always be there, it's a mathematical certainty people!