Looks like Crysis 3 got 7.5'd (confirmed)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#251 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Another Generic FPS (Confirmed)

Looks like I will be picking up Metal Gear Rising On PS3 soon, because its AWESOME!!!

Mrmedia01
DMC ripoff.
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#252 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts
7.5 game 10.0 benchmarking tool.
jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#253 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

If it's sufficiently hard to play without cloaking, I'll buy it.

NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#254 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts
[QUOTE="Fizzman"]7.5 game 10.0 benchmarking tool.

Mrmedia01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Mrmedia01
Member since 2007 • 1917 Posts

[QUOTE="Mrmedia01"]

Looks like I will be picking up Metal Gear Rising On PS3 soon, because its AWESOME!!!

-Unreal-

DMC ripoff.

DMC is not even DMC with that Character they have in there called Dante, but it's not the real Dante, it is an imposter. If that's how we are comparing, then MG: Rising is the better version of DMC.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#256 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

[QUOTE="-Unreal-"][QUOTE="Mrmedia01"]

Mrmedia01

DMC ripoff.

DMC is not even DMC with that Character they have in there called Dante, but it's not the real Dante, it is an imposter. If that's how we are comparing, then MG: Rising is the better version of DMC.

MGR seems closer to Ninja Gaiden than it does DMC
Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
[QUOTE="Iantheone"]I dont really agree with how the game being too easy is a that big of a negative.Jebus213
How do you have fun in a game that gives you no challenge?

Maybe because I'm actually interested in the story and how it develops? Maybe because I would like to have fun with a game rather than just using its difficulty to stroke my e-peen? There are tons of reasons why anyone would want to play an easy game.
R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46521 Posts

I would prefer to compare it to the newest Uncharted game, which scored a 7.0 on an inferior platform.PurpleMan5000

I deleted my reply because I wrongfully replied to you. You know what I'm talking about. ;)

How can a 7.5 game be trash when comparing it to a series that has a 7.0 and a 8.0 game lol

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
Not confirmed yet but will laugh if true.tagyhag
:lol: :lol:
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

Theres not even a sticky on this and my thread got locked for a simple comparison thread. Anyways, heres the OP for that locked topic.

While a miniscule difference, I'm gonna play the same game Lems like to play on here. The video proves the PS3 version has a 1% edge on the 360 version. Does that mean it's unplayable Lems?

n4g.com/news/1176730/crysis-3-video-pc-versus-ps3-and-360

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
[QUOTE="Jebus213"][QUOTE="Iantheone"]I dont really agree with how the game being too easy is a that big of a negative.Iantheone
How do you have fun in a game that gives you no challenge?

Maybe because I'm actually interested in the story and how it develops? Maybe because I would like to have fun with a game rather than just using its difficulty to stroke my e-peen? There are tons of reasons why anyone would want to play an easy game.

No offense but a game really isnt a game if its easy. unless you like to play pre-school games. the challenge is tge best part of a game...beating a challenging game gives you more sense of accomplishment than beating an easy game. if all games were easy they wouldnt be called games..they would be called something else.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Crysis facebook page bragging about gametrailers giving it a 9  :lol:

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Iantheone

No offense but a game really isnt a game if its easy. unless you like to play pre-school games. the challenge is tge best part of a game...beating a challenging game gives you more sense of accomplishment than beating an easy game. if all games were easy they wouldnt be called games..they would be called something else.jessejay420

So Portal isn't a game? Journey isn't a game? If you limit the definition of a game to its challenge, then you're taking out quite a few of them. I play enough challenging games, would I want them all to be? No, of course not. Its a sad thought to think that people only play games for a sense of achievement.

I dont understand how its a hard concept to understand that some people may just want to play a game. For fun. You know, kinda like how we watch movies or read books?

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#264 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

I guess Crytek has better ramp up that F2P production, because they sure as sh!t can't cut it in the AAA space anymore.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#265 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts
It's disappointing that the game is as short as it is. I'm having so much fun with far cry 3 right now because of the exploration and plethora of side missions available that its taking me much longer than I thought it would. Hopefully Crysis 3 is a little longer if you do everything in the game. Getting tired of these 5 hour single player games and the multiplayer if today is getting stale and boring. I don't have as much fun with shooters in the multiplayer side of things nowadays.
Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Silenthps
Member since 2006 • 7302 Posts

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] No offense but a game really isnt a game if its easy. unless you like to play pre-school games. the challenge is tge best part of a game...beating a challenging game gives you more sense of accomplishment than beating an easy game. if all games were easy they wouldnt be called games..they would be called something else.Iantheone

So Portal isn't a game? Journey isn't a game? If you limit the definition of a game to its challenge, then you're taking out quite a few of them. I play enough challenging games, would I want them all to be? No, of course not. Its a sad thought to think that people only play games for a sense of achievement.

I dont understand how its a hard concept to understand that some people may just want to play a game. For fun. You know, kinda like how we watch movies or read books?

No one is saying that you shouldn't enjoy something that's not labelled "game". If you just like to have fun then so be it, The most fun I've had this generation is on Crysis' Sandbox 2 editor, but I don't consider that a game. But having some sort of challenge is fundamental to the definition of what a game is. I'm pretty sure any book you pick up on game design will say the same.
Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Iantheone

No one is saying that you shouldn't enjoy something that's not labelled "game". If you just like to have fun then so be it, The most fun I've had this generation is on Crysis' Sandbox 2 editor, but I don't consider that a game. But having some sort of challenge is fundamental to the definition of what a game is. I'm pretty sure any book you pick up on game design will say the same. Silenthps

And Crysis3 does have some challenge to it, not very much admittedly, but you can still die and you can still lose.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 NineTailedGoku

Theres not even a sticky on this and my thread got locked for a simple comparison thread. Anyways, heres the OP for that locked topic.

While a miniscule difference, I'm gonna play the same game Lems like to play on here. The video proves the PS3 version has a 1% edge on the 360 version. Does that mean it's unplayable Lems?

n4g.com/news/1176730/crysis-3-video-pc-versus-ps3-and-360

NineTailedGoku

Superior PS3 version confirmed. I thought 360 always has better multiplats, what happened here Lems?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52449 Posts
Superior PS3 version confirmed. I thought 360 always has better multiplats, what happened here Lems?NineTailedGoku
Hi
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#270 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I know Mcshea didn't review it....but Crysis 3 got Mc Shea'd.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

and the downfall continuous...

Crysis 1 - 9.5

Crysis 2 - 8.5

Crysis 3 - 7.5

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]Superior PS3 version confirmed. I thought 360 always has better multiplats, what happened here Lems?freedomfreak
Hi

Well hello there

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

[QUOTE="MBirdy88"][QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"] Well, it has better gameplay than Call of Duty. What does that mean for Call of Duty? Also, it will score higher than an 8 if Blops got an 8.DragonfireXZ95
Only it isn,t and thats why millions play CoD and nobody plays this crap after the intiial play throughs....

That's because a new call of duty releases EVERY year. Duh. You should know by now that console gamers are all about the shiny new things they get. The 100 million dollar marketing campaign behind Call of duty and the fact that it's easy to play helps quite a bit too. I knew 9 year old kids who play CoD, that's the way the game is intended to be.

To be honest the Single Player is better in Crysis over COD, but nobody plays COD for the SP they play it for the MP and thats what people like about it. 

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
I'm expecting a 7.5 or an 8 anyway so it wouldn't be shocking. Meh multiplayer, short campaign, uninteresting story. bobbetybob
I am winnar. I'll be picking this up cheap at some point. I'm trying to get some good hifi stuff right now so I'm ignoring spending money on games unless I can get them for stupid cheap at launch on GMG.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]Superior PS3 version confirmed. I thought 360 always has better multiplats, what happened here Lems?freedomfreak
Hi

Knew you wouldn't be able to stay away.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52449 Posts
Knew you wouldn't be able to stay away.DarkLink77
Wasn't planning to anyway :P Just a break.
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Thanks consoles.

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

7.5 game 10.0 benchmarking tool. Fizzman

This, definitely this!

xOMGITSJASONx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 xOMGITSJASONx
Member since 2009 • 2634 Posts

7.5 on GS whooaaaaa!! I have Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising on the way to my door step any minute. I actually want to play Crsys 3 first now to see why GS gave it a 7.5. I knew from the MGR demo it was boss so I am not worried!!

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 DarkLink77

Thanks consoles.

Jankarcop

Thanks EA.

Stringerboy
Thanks Obama.
Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

[QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"]I would prefer to compare it to the newest Uncharted game, which scored a 7.0 on an inferior platform.R4gn4r0k

I deleted my reply because I wrongfully replied to you. You know what I'm talking about. ;)

How can a 7.5 game be trash when comparing it to a series that has a 7.0 and a 8.0 game lol

Butthurt lemmings comparing their system God Crysis 3 to a PS Vita game that wasn't even made by Naughty Dog. 

How the mighty have fallen. Compare it to Uncharted 2 or 3 and you look like morons so I see why you avoid it. Even still a Drake's Fortune a 5/6 year old PS3 game is better Crysis God 3. :lol:

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 StrongBlackVine

Thanks consoles.

Jankarcop

Last Of Us will definitely outshine this turd.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Thanks consoles.

DarkLink77

Thanks EA.

Stringerboy

Thanks Obama.

1361249315930.gif

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Thanks consoles.

DarkLink77

Thanks EA.

Stringerboy

Thanks Obama.

thanks fanboys for making a 7.5 seem like a bad score.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 jessejay420
[QUOTE="Iantheone"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] No offense but a game really isnt a game if its easy. unless you like to play pre-school games. the challenge is tge best part of a game...beating a challenging game gives you more sense of accomplishment than beating an easy game. if all games were easy they wouldnt be called games..they would be called something else.Silenthps

No one is saying that you shouldn't enjoy something that's not labelled "game". If you just like to have fun then so be it, The most fun I've had this generation is on Crysis' Sandbox 2 editor, but I don't consider that a game. But having some sort of challenge is fundamental to the definition of what a game is. I'm pretty sure any book you pick up on game design will say the same.

Exactly. but maybe thats a Concept thats too hard for him to Understand.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#287 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Thanks consoles.

StrongBlackVine

I will laugh if TLOU gets a 7.5 on GS which may be possible.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="R4gn4r0k"]

[QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"]I would prefer to compare it to the newest Uncharted game, which scored a 7.0 on an inferior platform.StrongBlackVine

Butthurt lemmings comparing their system God Crysis 3 to a PS Vita game that wasn't even made by Naughty Dog. 

How the mighty have fallen. Compare it to Uncharted 2 or 3 and you look like morons so I see why you avoid it. Even still a Drake's Fortune a 5/6 year old PS3 game is better Crysis God 3. :lol:

Uncharted 1?

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] No offense but a game really isnt a game if its easy. unless you like to play pre-school games. the challenge is tge best part of a game...beating a challenging game gives you more sense of accomplishment than beating an easy game. if all games were easy they wouldnt be called games..they would be called something else.Iantheone

Well then you probably should go watch a movie or read a book lol. A game that is Easy from finish to end and A.I. that can be easily exploited,is not a game.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 jessejay420

[QUOTE="Silenthps"]No one is saying that you shouldn't enjoy something that's not labelled "game". If you just like to have fun then so be it, The most fun I've had this generation is on Crysis' Sandbox 2 editor, but I don't consider that a game. But having some sort of challenge is fundamental to the definition of what a game is. I'm pretty sure any book you pick up on game design will say the same. Iantheone

And Crysis3 does have some challenge to it, not very much admittedly, but you can still die and you can still lose.

Sure,for someone like you who doesnt play challenging games.
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="R4gn4r0k"]

super600

Uncharted 1?

Yeah even Uncharted 1 scored higher..

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#292 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

bought it anyways. Always enjoyed crysis.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 R4gn4r0k

StrongBlackVine

You trying to make sense out of your BS argument is priceless, keep it up :lol:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was made by Naughty Dog and according to you, is just .5 above being trash. lol

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Thanks consoles.

super600

I will laugh if TLOU gets a 7.5 on GS which may be possible.

Yes, indeed it is. Tom McShea may review it.
R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 R4gn4r0k

StrongBlackVine

.5 higher than being trash according to you. That's not much to boast about if you ask me.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 StrongBlackVine

R4gn4r0k

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was made by Naughty Dog and according to you, is just .5 above being trash. lol

I'm talking about Golden Abyss...it wasn't made by Naughty Dog. And yes lemmings should ashamed that a game franchise you worship could not even match Uncharted 1. :lol:

Enjoy your 5 hour movie since apparently this game is no challenge and just pretty.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

Uhm, you know Pc is generaiton ahead when PC minimum looks BETTER than the consoles:

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Crysis-3-PC-235317/Tests/Crysis-3-Test-PC-vs-Konsolen-1054400/

Check out the screenies.  Holy cow, dem console graphics.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

StrongBlackVine

Uncharted 1?

.5 higher:lol:

And even thoun UC:GA wasn't made by naughty dog that scored .5 lower then crysis 3.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 StrongBlackVine

Uhm, you know Pc is generaiton ahead when PC minimum looks BETTER than the consoles:

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Crysis-3-PC-235317/Tests/Crysis-3-Test-PC-vs-Konsolen-1054400/

Check out the screenies.  Holy cow, dem console graphics.

Kinthalis

You looks stupid posting this when your graphics king just scored a 7.5...

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="R4gn4r0k"]

StrongBlackVine

I'm talking about Golden Abyss...it wasn't made by Naughty Dog. And yes lemmings should ashamed that a game franchise you worship could not even match Uncharted 1. :lol:

Enjoy your 5 hour movie since apparently this game is no challenge and just pretty.

I'm not even goin to play Crysis3 yet.