Lems, please back up your 2014 "games" argument.

• 147 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@kingtito: meltdown confirmed. I am really scared of all those x1 exclusives. No really, I am. Kinect sports rivals is the real deal.

Sounds like that PS4 game called Damage Control: insecurity till i join Xbox One/PC, yea that one releasing only for PS4 but since Sony budget is sufferring i doubt it will be that amazing like most cows are hyping it to be. 6/10 at best.

sarcasm dont worry cows. :P

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#52 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@PinkieWinkie: Ah, ad hominem. You questioned what games were available to the Xbox One, I highlighted the premise you proposed and I provided the answer. Shall I go get a tissue for you?

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@GoldenElementXL: so PC is now considered a MS platform?

Lol wat?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@kingtito: meltdown confirmed. I am really scared of all those x1 exclusives. No really, I am. Kinect sports rivals is the real deal.

Typical cow response. You're damn right you're scared. You don't want a repeat of the 360 PS3 and you know it.

You didn't answer my questions though.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@Stevo_the_gamer: Someone's upset their console isn't getting very many exclusives this year :( Don't worry little one you will have multiplats to play, that's why you spent $500 right?

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

Lol wat?

Titanfall isn't out yet and PvZ Garden Warfare is only available on consoles at the moment.

Lol wat?

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@kingtito: a repeat of last gen? You mean the one where Sony had the superior exclusives? Yes, that's exactly what I want.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Opus_Rea-333

@PinkieWinkie said:

kingtito: a repeat of last gen? You mean the one where Sony had the superior exclusives? Yes, that's exactly what I want.

That when Sony used to have money to brag about quality exclusives.

Sony Business running only by the smell of the gasoline right now. sadly about to colapse.

hopefully they recover.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 PinkieWinkie

@GoldenElementXL: was referring to the Titanfall comment. PvZ isn't exclusive, don't care.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

Worthless troll thread confirmed.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 PinkieWinkie

@CrashNBurn281: butt hurt lemming confirmed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@PinkieWinkie said:

@GoldenElementXL: was referring to the Titanfall comment. PvZ isn't exclusive, don't care.

Which is why I included the word "console" when referring to Titanfall. Cows love to talk about exclusives but turn the other cheek when people bring up games that cannot be played on the PS4. Titanfall may not be exclusives but most Cows on this board cannot play it. And these are the same people that have been listing MLB The Show 14 as an exclusive. I don't question the "exclusivity rules" here but when we are talking about which console has the better games, one machine or the other not having those games should be brought up.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#63  Edited By Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Isn't Quantum Break coming out this year? That has a lot of potential. I think its E3 showing will be pretty killer.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#64  Edited By Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@Wasdie said:

Isn't Quantum Break coming out this year? That has a lot of potential. I think its E3 showing will be pretty killer.

No date as of yet, But who knows both sides should have good E3's IMO, Nintendo needs to ramp it up though and have a killer one.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 PinkieWinkie

@GoldenElementXL: even if Titanfall was coming to ps4, I would still be getting it on PC. Or even 360. Titanfall is going to be a great game but is it worth the $500 price tag? In my eyes, no.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 PinkieWinkie

@Wasdie: No announced release window. Its Remedy and they take forever, so I would put my money on 2015.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b

@PinkieWinkie said:

@GoldenElementXL: even if Titanfall was coming to ps4, I would still be getting it on PC. Or even 360. Titanfall is going to be a great game but is it worth the $500 price tag? In my eyes, no.

Yeah that's fair. But if a person is comparing libraries between the 2 consoles, a game like Titanfall being on one and not the other is a big deal. The PC version is obviously where it's at though we can agree on that.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 CrashNBurn281

@PinkieWinkie said:

@CrashNBurn281: butt hurt lemming confirmed.

Nice try troll. I own a PS4 and Wii U. Try a different insult. Who knows, you might get lucky.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@CrashNBurn281: Butthurt confirmed.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
@Heil68 said:

Everyone knows SONY will deliver the world class exclusives, just like they have since forever.

This funny quote so the Thread Creator can feel better.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Does The Order even have a realese date for 2014? Most Likely an early 2015 release. Drive Club was delayed and you'd think it would be easier to release a racing game on time. Plus, The Order devs only developed games before on the Playstation Vita? So this is their first console game?

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#72  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

I try to refrain from insulting people on here, but seriously, there's so much stupid coming out of the mouths of both sides. First week of June. We won't know how many games, and what kind of games are coming out until the first week of June. This is such a tiny portion of the 2014 lineup, compared to what we don't know about. These conversations are dumb. Both Sony and Microsoft fans arguing about the lineup we hardly know anything about is dumb. These arguments... Are dumb...

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 CrashNBurn281

@PinkieWinkie said:

@CrashNBurn281: Butthurt confirmed.

That's the spirit. If you don't first succeed...

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#74 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Poor lems, actually HAHA!!

hoyalawya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 hoyalawya
Member since 2014 • 344 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

Lol wat?

Hmmm..... What is the company that makes Microsoft Windows which is required for Titanfall?

D4RKL1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#76  Edited By D4RKL1NG
Member since 2012 • 290 Posts

@hoyalawya said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Lol wat?

Hmmm..... What is the company that makes Microsoft Windows which is required for Titanfall?

Sony Vaio pc's run MS windows,so what's your point? So Titanfall is on a Sony platform according to your logic? TLHBO

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#77 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@me3x12 said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

So some of the more hardcore lemmings on this forum like to pretend that the X1 has some sort of super games lineup coming up compared to the PS4, when I just dont see it. Rules: only 2014 games that havent been released yet, with release dates or windows, and no timed exclusives. First lets start with the X1 lineup:

X1 2014 Exclusives:

Kinect Sports Rivals (LOL)

Yes..folks. Thats it. Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 5, and Forza Horizon 2 are just "rumored" to release in 2014.

PS4 2014 Exclusives:

Infamous SS

DriveClub

The Order 1886

If there any corrections please post and I will edit.

Now, as you can see lemmings, you really have nothing to play in 2014. When you also factor in the PS4 getting superior multiplats, there really isnt much of anything to do with your Xbox One in 2014 unless its the only system you own (then I feel sorry for you). So, next time you decide to bring up " buu xbox onez has tha games", think of me, and check yourself.

Yeah lets leave out already released games.

DR3

Killer Instinct

Forza 5 AAA

And coming soon.

Fable Legends

Quantum Break

Halo 2

Project Spark

Halo 5

Kinect Sports Rivals

Titanfall

Gears Of War

Forza Horizon 2

Plants vs Zombies just released today.

^^

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

I dont understand why its always the lems that have to justify their purchase when the PS4 has offered nothing in the way of games and features since launch.

Cows talk about the PS4 like its the greatest games console of all time, yet it has zero software and numerous features missing that were readily available on the PS3. Its a powerful console with no games. Big woop.

All i wanted from the PS4 was crash bandicoot...spyro... a NEW tomb raider. One of those games that MADE the playstation the brand it is. Instead we get a delayed racer, killzone and Knack. It might be a powerful console but its incredibly dull and uninspiring.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#79 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: Someone's upset their console isn't getting very many exclusives this year :( Don't worry little one you will have multiplats to play, that's why you spent $500 right?

I don't own a Xbox One. Shall I get you a tissue?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#80 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Forza Horizon 2 and Halo 5 are coming this year. I don't know if they are going to have anything else worth mentioning though. But Sony still has a lot of cards to play. MS doesn't

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Where is your Titanfall cows? lol infamous..... nobody will care after a week.

Cows asking for proof of games the the pinnacle of HYPOCRITE.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

This is a great thread. lemmings have no response. Damage control everywere.

Lol, at lemmings arguing with multiplats when they were the first ones to say they didn't count last gen. But good stealth thread, I see what you are doing. Lemmings were saying that PS4 didn't have any games then lems run to "bu but da multiplats" excuse, nice job on exposing these hypocritical boobs when trying to downplay PS4 games not avalible on xbox one and asking for only exclusives.

Hey lems PS4 has more "console exclusive" than xbox one does, It's sad how hard you guys rely on that this early in the generation, must be the desperation of fanboys who dropped $500 in a system that has nothing to show for it,

Lems: bu but I can play this game that anyone can play at better setting on an old PC with a $150 graphics card with!

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#83 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

@spitfire-six said:

This is confusing, your point is to discuss the game lineups but you want to limit the pool of actual games to those that favor the playstation? For instance why don't you adjust the rules to games not found on both systems? That would give you an accurate portrayal of the line up for the system. If you don't see this then this is a thread designed for a bias outlook.

Hi I'm new here if this is how this forum works disregard.

Yeah, I would leave now and never come back. Bias is sort of the name of the game here.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#84  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@spitfire-six said:

what is a lemm?

@spitfire-six said:

what is a lemm?

Xbox fans.

I'm a xbox fan

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

So some of the more hardcore lemmings on this forum like to pretend that the X1 has some sort of super games lineup coming up compared to the PS4, when I just dont see it. Rules: only 2014 games that havent been released yet, with release dates or windows, and no timed exclusives. First lets start with the X1 lineup:

X1 2014 Exclusives:

Kinect Sports Rivals (LOL)

Yes..folks. Thats it. Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 5, and Forza Horizon 2 are just "rumored" to release in 2014.

PS4 2014 Exclusives:

Infamous SS

DriveClub

The Order 1886

If there any corrections please post and I will edit.

Now, as you can see lemmings, you really have nothing to play in 2014. When you also factor in the PS4 getting superior multiplats, there really isnt much of anything to do with your Xbox One in 2014 unless its the only system you own (then I feel sorry for you). So, next time you decide to bring up " buu xbox onez has tha games", think of me, and check yourself.

Excellent post. Just saw a very inaccurate picture montage from a well known lem and I couldn't help but spit out my tea in laughter.

Halo 2 or Halo 5 are not confirmed let alone have a release date, Forza Horizon 2 is the same. Not confirmed or has a release date.

While it goes the same forsome of the PS4 exclusives, although they areconfirmed just without 2014 release date, it's still funny to see Lems listwarz so hard they even start to list 2015 games like Quantum Break and Halo 5.

Believing rumours means you believe rumours from insiders and therefore all insiders even your dreaded nemesis Cboat and any other insider that has said bad things about the Xbone.

Fact: So far, XB1s have Titanfall, Project Spark Beta, and Kinect Sports Rivals on top of that a wide slew of inferior multiplats.

When you push passed the lemmy narrative of their hope that 2014 will be amazing for Xbone you kinda see the real deal. Kinda sad really :/.

hoyalawya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 hoyalawya
Member since 2014 • 344 Posts

@D4RKL1NG said:

@hoyalawya said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Lol wat?

Sony Vaio pc's run MS windows,so what's your point? So Titanfall is on a Sony platform according to your logic? TLHBO

Answer yourself, what is required to run Titanfall on PC, a Sony machine or Windows? Cows logic twisting is sad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@hoyalawya said:

@D4RKL1NG said:

@hoyalawya said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Lol wat?

Answer yourself, what is required to run Titanfall on PC, a Sony machine or Windows? Cows logic twisting is sad.

I really don't think I should be included in this quote thread since I in no way said that the PC was a Microsoft platform. It isn't Cows twisting logic really. The game is NOT exclusive. I was just making a point that when comparing game libraries between 2 consoles, 1 not having a big name title should be taken into consideration.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#88 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13665 Posts

lol at the cows acting like they have anything jaw dropping themselves.

You have Infamous, which is about time the system got it's first good game. I'll give them that one.

Drive Club is running on the usual cow hype, we don't know much about it or even how it plays bar a few details, but whatever, it's exclusive so it must be awesome.

I'm not even going to get into 'The Order' because I don't know anything about it.

I don't even think one system will be better than the other by the end of this year. With the Xbox One it's so far so good, some good launch games and upcoming ones I'm sure. With the PS4, it's about to pick up steam with its first good games with some potentially good ones upcoming,

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

You should repost this after E3 cause then we'll likely know for certain. But with Killer Instinct Season 2, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, and Halo 2 Anniversary likely for this year that would make for a damn good 2014 IMHO. With Halo 5, Forza 6, Gears 4, and whatever other new IPs they are working on in the pipeline for the next 2 years that's amazing to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

You have Infamous, which is about time the system got it's first good game. I'll give them that one.

Drive Club is running on the usual cow hype, we don't know much about it or even how it plays bar a few details, but whatever, it's exclusive so it must be awesome.

I'm not even going to get into 'The Order' because I don't know anything about it.

I don't even think one system will be better than the other by the end of this year. With the Xbox One it's so far so good, some good launch games and upcoming ones I'm sure. With the PS4, it's about to pick up steam with its first good games with some potentially good ones upcoming,

Errrm, no one's saying the PS4 lineup is ground breaking, well bar Heil68's standard trolling. The whole thread is a response to Lems hyping games that have no release date and shouting AAA around titles we've seen nothing from.

With the exclusives out both sides have been polishing turds (seriously the best is an 80 game iirc, fanboys would laugh at the opposite side when that happened on 360/PS3 but that's what you get with launch consoles) and there's really not been much as good as the big multiplats available.

I think there's quite a few details on DC, plenty of gameplay footage anyway and it's been played at events. I don't blame you for forgetting stuff about it, i think it's suffered in terms of hype because of the delay.

Agree with the end stuff though but am i the only one who doesn't even have time for some of these next-gen games given i haven't even finished last year's 360/PS3 roster?!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#91 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Cows clinging to shitty exclusives now while theres some real-fun 3rd/2nd party games like Titanfall that will most likely never be released on PS4.

Not that I give a shit but unless MS buys the IP you can bet your ass TitanFall 2 will be on the PS4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#92  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts
@GoldenElementXL said:

I'm not a lem but I can say that right now the Xbox One has better games. It does have an exclusive racer (forza) an exclusive hack n slash (Ryse) an exclusive fighter (Killer Instinct) a timed exclusive puzzle game (peggle 2) and an exclusive zombie game (Dead Rising 3) The PS4 has Killzone Knack and Resogun. You also cannot play games like plants vs zombies Garden Warfare on anything but a Microsoft console or Titanfall on a non Microsoft console right now. The PS4 is the place for next gen multiplats, but if there are games you are gonna miss out on, they are on the Xbox One right now. This could very well be flipped the other way by the end of the year. But if we are talking about games that are in stores today, the Xbox One wins.

How are people missing out on Ryse, a 4/10 game? Sorry, I dont feel I'm missing anything on the X1... not saying the PS4 is in any better position cause in fact, its line-up is rather poor atm aswell. I believe no one who havent bought a new-gen console is missing out on anything yet. Last gen consoles still have more life to them then the new ones and thats always a sad fact but it fairly normal at every launch

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#93 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

Man, that Xbox One line up looks so much better than that PS4 one. Poor cows.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#94 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@spitfire-six said:

This is confusing, your point is to discuss the game lineups but you want to limit the pool of actual games to those that favor the playstation? For instance why don't you adjust the rules to games not found on both systems? That would give you an accurate portrayal of the line up for the system. If you don't see this then this is a thread designed for a bias outlook.

Hi I'm new here if this is how this forum works disregard.

Sadly, it is how it works here often. The word exclusive, HERE, means only playable on one platform. And funny as now Cows are saying lems are desperate with Titanfall, because its on PC and 360. Werent lems 360 owners as well? Don't cows love the PS vita, or "Sony family" as it is sometimes called? The term exclusive can mean something excludes one of a potential group, also. Which Titanfall does with PS and WiiU. Overall library is what I look at with game consoles. Warframe is not exclusive to PS4, but it is a feather in its cap as a library in comparison to WiiU and Xbox one. So Titanfall is as well. And watch Titanfall commercials, it clearly states at the end exclusive to X1, 360 and PC. If you really think MS considers PC an opponent, why would they say it in commercials and show the Windows logo with the xbox logo?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Solid_Max13 said:

@darkangel115 said:

I have both and will probably spend 90% of my time on xbox this year. Mostly due to titanfall exclusive or not I can't play it on ps4 isn't an option. Also the order doesn't have any date set anymore so then halo, quantum break, sunset overdrive and many others. Drive club has been delayed several times as well. This thread is bad

Umm Halo, Sunset Overdrive and Quantum have no dates either and The Order was confirmed this year. And Titanfall isn't exclusive it's also on PC and 360

Thats why i said you can call it whatever you want, but the fact remains i cannot play titanfall on my PS4. period. And yes while those games might not have been confirmed, with all the delays and the lack of anything outside of "2014" for games like the order, I'd say hardly confirmed. If anything none of the systems have anything really confimred outside of infamous and titanfall at this point. i mean driveclub and watch dogs were confirmed launch titles, and now 3 months after launch the still don't even have a release date

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Errrm, no one's saying the PS4 lineup is ground breaking, well bar Heil68's standard trolling. The whole thread is a response to Lems hyping games that have no release date and shouting AAA around titles we've seen nothing from.

With the exclusives out both sides have been polishing turds (seriously the best is an 80 game iirc, fanboys would laugh at the opposite side when that happened on 360/PS3 but that's what you get with launch consoles) and there's really not been much as good as the big multiplats available.

I think there's quite a few details on DC, plenty of gameplay footage anyway and it's been played at events. I don't blame you for forgetting stuff about it, i think it's suffered in terms of hype because of the delay.

Agree with the end stuff though but am i the only one who doesn't even have time for some of these next-gen games given i haven't even finished last year's 360/PS3 roster?!

haha on point. Well played.

That's definitely interesting though isn't because you only ever see lems making threads or posting comments about how good the games are on XB1 or where are the games on the PS4. I think this is some sort of emotional reaction to how badly the Xbone is selling in the market so they feel a need to constantly justify the purchase, also given that exclusives are now all the Xbone has left due to it failing at running multiplats at a comparable rate to other platforms.
Additionally you would have thought by lem logic that the 'bone would have out sold the PS4 by now despite being in less countries because 'the games are there' or the 'it has the better games' or 'the bone had the better launch line up'. I mean LOL. I'm starting to think a lot of the lems here who post are definitely undercover paid shills. they're like walking broken record advertisements, I bet SW can't get by a week without a lem making a thread like "where are the games?!" or "Xbone has the best games, here's why!". Maybe MS should hire some of them for their marketing team. Or maybe most of the people here should go out and actually by a 'bone.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@PinkieWinkie:

Xb1 (not on PS4) off the top of my head:

1. Halo game (5 or 2)
  2. TItanFall
  3. Quantum Break
  4. D4
  5. Project Spark
  6. Sunset Over Drive

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: Then go make your own games thread and stop derailing mine. Also there is a Titanfall sticky for you to post about that in. Once again, move along.

I'm not sure how I am "derailing" your thread when I am answering the question you proposed, "you really have nothing to play in 2014." That is inaccurate, and silly.

Really? Thats a question to you? Maybe you should go back to English class, that was an opinionated statement from myself, someone who owns both a PC and a PS4. So you have a different opinion, congratulations, i could care less.

man...that's a lot of commas.