Lems, please back up your 2014 "games" argument.

• 147 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

So some of the more hardcore lemmings on this forum like to pretend that the X1 has some sort of super games lineup coming up compared to the PS4, when I just dont see it. Rules: only 2014 games that havent been released yet, with release dates or windows, and no timed exclusives. First lets start with the X1 lineup:

X1 2014 Exclusives:

Kinect Sports Rivals (LOL)

Yes..folks. Thats it. Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 5, and Forza Horizon 2 are just "rumored" to release in 2014.

PS4 2014 Exclusives:

Infamous SS

DriveClub

The Order 1886

If there any corrections please post and I will edit.

Now, as you can see lemmings, you really have nothing to play in 2014. When you also factor in the PS4 getting superior multiplats, there really isnt much of anything to do with your Xbox One in 2014 unless its the only system you own (then I feel sorry for you). So, next time you decide to bring up " buu xbox onez has tha games", think of me, and check yourself.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

Cows clinging to shitty exclusives now while theres some real-fun 3rd/2nd party games like Titanfall that will most likely never be released on PS4.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PinkieWinkie

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Cows clinging to shitty exclusives now while theres some real-fun 3rd/2nd party games like Titanfall that will most likely never be released on PS4.

Nothing to do with this thread but ok. Go on, tell me more.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

PS4 Gamers arent missing much by not having Titanfall, its nothing special at all. XBOTS act like its the best thing since sliced bread because its not on PS4.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

you couldn't answer his question could you so you violently attacted and tried to switch the argument, haha typical lemming drone behavior. I am not surprised.

TC I wouldn't expect much from lemmings except for flamming or talk about how it's great to own a $500 dollar system to play a multiplat that can be played on a last gen system or on a PC that will have better settings for $150.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

3 exclusives for the year?

What a shitty line up

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Well Lems tout Kinect Sports (LOL) as a new amazing exclusive, Titanfall doesn't need to be on PS4 it's on PC and Xbox 360 which I can guarantee most people still have.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Lems clinging to an MP only multiplat to save the Xbone that runs better on PC and is also available on 360. LOL, dat desperation.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Opus_Rea-333

@kinectthedots said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

you couldn't answer his question could you so you violently attacted him, haha typical lemming drone behavior. I am not surprised.

TC I wouldn't expect much from lemmings except for flamming or talk about how it's great to own a $500 dollar system to play a multiplat that can be played on a last gen system or on a PC that will have better settings for $150.

Violently attacted him? I was only talking about PS4 shitty lineup.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kinectthedots

@MonsieurX said:

What a shitty line up

And so far xbox one is at 0!

Are you going to try to answer the question in the thread or just act like another deflecting, goal post moving xbot moron?

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

Both consoles have awful line up.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kinectthedots

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

you couldn't answer his question could you so you violently attacted him, haha typical lemming drone behavior. I am not surprised.

Violently attacted him? where did you see that.

check my edit, I didn't mean him, I actually meant how you deflected from the orginal argument.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

This is confusing, your point is to discuss the game lineups but you want to limit the pool of actual games to those that favor the playstation? For instance why don't you adjust the rules to games not found on both systems? That would give you an accurate portrayal of the line up for the system. If you don't see this then this is a thread designed for a bias outlook.

Hi I'm new here if this is how this forum works disregard.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PinkieWinkie

@me3x12 said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

So some of the more hardcore lemmings on this forum like to pretend that the X1 has some sort of super games lineup coming up compared to the PS4, when I just dont see it. Rules: only 2014 games that havent been released yet, with release dates or windows, and no timed exclusives. First lets start with the X1 lineup:

X1 2014 Exclusives:

Kinect Sports Rivals (LOL)

Yes..folks. Thats it. Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 5, and Forza Horizon 2 are just "rumored" to release in 2014.

PS4 2014 Exclusives:

Infamous SS

DriveClub

The Order 1886

If there any corrections please post and I will edit.

Now, as you can see lemmings, you really have nothing to play in 2014. When you also factor in the PS4 getting superior multiplats, there really isnt much of anything to do with your Xbox One in 2014 unless its the only system you own (then I feel sorry for you). So, next time you decide to bring up " buu xbox onez has tha games", think of me, and check yourself.

Yeah lets leave out already released games.

DR3

Killer Instinct

Forza 5 AAA

And coming soon.

Fable Legends

Quantum Break

Halo 2

Halo 5

Kinect Sports Rivals

Titanfall

Gears Of War

Forza Horizon 2

Plants vs Zombies just released today.

Did you actually read the OP or did you just have a seizure and start typing?

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
@kinectthedots said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

Violently attacted him? where did you see that.

check my edit, I didn't mean him, I actually meant how you deflected from the orginal argument.

Alright.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

I have both and will probably spend 90% of my time on xbox this year. Mostly due to titanfall exclusive or not I can't play it on ps4 isn't an option. Also the order doesn't have any date set anymore so then halo, quantum break, sunset overdrive and many others. Drive club has been delayed several times as well. This thread is bad

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MonsieurX

@kinectthedots said:

@MonsieurX said:

What a shitty line up

And so far xbox one is at 0!

Are you going to try to answer the question in the thread or just act like another deflecting, goal post moving xbot moron?

Don't really care about the X1 and still,3 games for a year is laughable.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PinkieWinkie

@spitfire-six said:

This is confusing, your point is to discuss the game lineups but you want to limit the pool of actual games to those that favor the playstation? For instance why don't you adjust the rules to games not found on both systems? That would give you an accurate portrayal of the line up for the system. If you don't see this then this is a thread designed for a bias outlook.

This thread is generally just discussing 2014 exclusive games between each console. Nothing too complex.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

@pelvist said:

PS4 Gamers arent missing much by not having Titanfall, its nothing special at all. XBOTS act like its the best thing since sliced bread because its not on PS4.

It's a damn fine game.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Spitfire-Six

@PinkieWinkie said:

@spitfire-six said:

This thread is generally just discussing 2014 exclusive games between each console. Nothing too complex.

Well the original parameters for you discussion distinctly slant the outcome towards playstation is this intentional?

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#22 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

I'm sure Xbox One owners will be just fine playing Rivals, Garden Warfare, TitanFall, Project Spark, Below, D4, Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Fable Legends, among many other multiplatform games. But I bet they're happy to know that peope who do not own a Xbox One are telling them what they can and cannot play.

We'll find out at E3 just when Sunset, Halo, Fable, Below and D4 are launching though. I'd rather play MLB 14 the Show than any of those PS4 "exclusives" though because that list looks meh.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PinkieWinkie

@darkangel115: The Order has a fall 2014 release window. The rest of your post is jibberish.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@Stevo_the_gamer: Ok, thanks for coming into this thread and listing a bunch of multiplats and games without release dates/windows. I can do the same thing for PS4, but that's not what this thread is about. Now please, move along.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

I have both and will probably spend 90% of my time on xbox this year. Mostly due to titanfall exclusive or not I can't play it on ps4 isn't an option. Also the order doesn't have any date set anymore so then halo, quantum break, sunset overdrive and many others. Drive club has been delayed several times as well. This thread is bad

Umm Halo, Sunset Overdrive and Quantum have no dates either and The Order was confirmed this year. And Titanfall isn't exclusive it's also on PC and 360

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

@spitfire-six said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

@spitfire-six said:

Well the original parameters for you discussion distinctly slant the outcome towards playstation is this intentional?

Yes, but he can't help it. The PS has more listed exclusives coming this year, so far.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@Spitfire-Six: I could've easily used different rules and included games like MLB the show, which releases in may for ps4, but also in april for ps3.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Spitfire-Six

Yes listed exclusives are the key words there its a game of words. Also why decide to not list the games that are out and exclusive now? I don't see how that changes the argument. The Question I pose is which system will have the most games at the end of 2014?The only rule is that the game cannot appear on both systems.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#29  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

@millerlight89: I wouldnt pay money for it.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 PinkieWinkie

@Spitfire-Six: Because this is about upcoming games. Can you stop asking so many questions.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MonsieurX

@spitfire-six said:

Yes listed exclusives are the key words there its a game of words. Also why decide to not list the games that are out and exclusive now? I don't see how that changes the argument. The Question I pose is which system will have the most games at the end of 2014?The only rule is that the game cannot appear on both systems.

Now avoiding the real meaning of exclusives to have more games

lame

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Rumors is what lems live on. End of the year arrives and all we see is yet another Halo or Forza, every year. You want me to predict MS's lineup for 2019? Forza or Halo.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

The truth is xbox ain't got games.

The only games the xbone got so far are cancelled 360 games and inferior multiplats. 2014 isn't looking much better with the only exclusive being a clone of a Wii game.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@PinkieWinkie said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: Ok, thanks for coming into this thread and listing a bunch of multiplats and games without release dates/windows. I can do the same thing for PS4, but that's not what this thread is about. Now please, move along.

A game is a game to me. Considering TitanFall is the biggest game coming out in the recent future, I am sure the Xbox One owners aren't fretting about "what to play."

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@Stevo_the_gamer: Then go make your own games thread and stop derailing mine. Also there is a Titanfall sticky for you to post about that in. Once again, move along.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Spitfire-Six
@MonsieurX said:

@spitfire-six said:

Now avoiding the real meaning of exclusives to have more games

lame

'So some of the more hardcore lemmings on this forum like to pretend that the X1 has some sort of super games lineup coming up compared to the PS4, when I just dont see it. Rules: only 2014 games that havent been released yet, with release dates or windows, and no timed exclusives. First lets start with the X1 lineup:

Here I bolded it for you, originally his argument is that xbox fans claim to have a better lineup of games. It wasn't until he listed the "rules" for his thread that he decided to add stipulations to the thread. My only point is that if you want to argue the validity of a statement made by a select group of gamers why is it that you must impose stipulations on the argument?

And I'm asking these questions because your thread doesn't make sense for a real conversation about games. It absolutely makes sense if this is a troll thread however I thought you intended to have an actual discussion.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#37  Edited By timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Your obviously too stupid to understand what Lems have told you. Spark, D4, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive.......those are real games coming this year. And Halo 2,3,4, and Horizon is pretty much confirmed.

Sorry Pinkie.....guess you need to pull your finger from your butt canyon and accept it. The xbone has good games.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@PinkieWinkie said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: Then go make your own games thread and stop derailing mine. Also there is a Titanfall sticky for you to post about that in. Once again, move along.

I'm not sure how I am "derailing" your thread when I am answering the question you proposed, "you really have nothing to play in 2014." That is inaccurate, and silly.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@Spitfire-Six: This thread originated from lemmings always boasting about their upcoming games lineup, so I decided to put it into perspective for them.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 PinkieWinkie

@timbers_WSU said:

Your obviously too stupid to understand what Lems have told you. Spark, D4, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive.......those are real games coming this year. And Halo 2,3,4, and Horizon is pretty much confirmed.

Sorry Pinkie.....guess you need to pull your finger from your butt canyon and accept it. The xbone has good games.

Project Spark: multiplat

D4, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Halo 2,3,4, and Forza Horizon 2 all have no release date/window. Also some of those games have not even been officially announced.

Try again.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Spitfire-Six

what is a lemm?

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Opus_Rea-333

@spitfire-six said:

what is a lemm?

@spitfire-six said:

what is a lemm?

Xbox fans.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

I'm not sure how I am "derailing" your thread when I am answering the question you proposed, "you really have nothing to play in 2014." That is inaccurate, and silly.

Really? Thats a question to you? Maybe you should go back to English class, that was an opinionated statement from myself, someone who owns both a PC and a PS4. So you have a different opinion, congratulations, i could care less.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@PinkieWinkie: lol why are you stooping to those lemmings level?

To each his own I guess, but tbh exclusives aren't very important IMO

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Really? Thats a question to you? Maybe you should go back to English class, that was an opinionated statement from myself, someone who owns both a PC and a PS4. So you have a different opinion, congratulations, i could care less.

what a loser

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 PinkieWinkie

@tyloss: I know, its pretty bad. Just giving them a taste and I wanted to see their responses.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PinkieWinkie

@kingtito: meltdown confirmed. I am really scared of all those x1 exclusives. No really, I am. Kinect sports rivals is the real deal.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Everyone knows SONY will deliver the world class exclusives, just like they have since forever.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

I'm not a lem but I can say that right now the Xbox One has better games. It does have an exclusive racer (forza) an exclusive hack n slash (Ryse) an exclusive fighter (Killer Instinct) a timed exclusive puzzle game (peggle 2) and an exclusive zombie game (Dead Rising 3) The PS4 has Killzone Knack and Resogun. You also cannot play games like plants vs zombies Garden Warfare on anything but a Microsoft console or Titanfall on a non Microsoft console right now. The PS4 is the place for next gen multiplats, but if there are games you are gonna miss out on, they are on the Xbox One right now. This could very well be flipped the other way by the end of the year. But if we are talking about games that are in stores today, the Xbox One wins.