Lemming unsatisfied with Xbone

• 90 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

He owns all 3 game console.I agree with everything he says.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Lol, looks like that williamrbaker guy

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SuperCowElitist

@Sweenix said:

Who?

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

"Trust me" as a source

I know you thrive on your ability to make shit threads supercow, but this is on another level. The fact that you (the clown in the video) are able to bumble your way through your own opinion is not worthy of recognition.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@Sweenix said:

Who?

He's a member here :P

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

"Trust me" as a source

I know you thrive on your ability to make shit threads supercow, but this is on another level. The ability to bumble your way through your own opinion is not worthy of recognition.

I'm just sharing his opinion. Did you even watch the video? He wasn't talking shit about Xbox, he was a giving valid rational thought on it.

Don't hate the messenger. Hate the video.

I own all 3 game console. I agree with him.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@Sweenix said:

@supercowelitist said:

@Sweenix said:

Who?

He's a member here :P

Oh okay, I thought he was a youtuber.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

Ryse is the grown up version of Knack. That's fucking epic. Lol

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 R3FURBISHED

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

"Trust me" as a source

I know you thrive on your ability to make shit threads supercow, but this is on another level. The ability to bumble your way through your own opinion is not worthy of recognition.

I'm just sharing his opinion. Did you even watch the video? He wasn't talking shit about Xbox, he was a giving valid rational thought on it.

You thrive on this sort of filth (filth being any sort of overly partisan support that you share)

The video is filth because it is his opinion posturing as fact - as disgusting as it is to use that word to describe what was in that video.
Saying the console doesn't operate as advertised is baseless and fraudulent. Proclaiming the 360 controller is "better in every conceivable way" is completely untrue - battery life and rumble are vastly improved upon in the Xbox One controller, for example.

The reasons above are among the laundry list of disjointed rhetoric in the video.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

"Trust me" as a source

You thrive on this sort of filth (filth being any sort of overly partisan support that you share)

The video is filth because it is his opinion posturing as fact - as disgusting as it is to use that word to describe what was in that video.

Saying the console doesn't operate as advertised is baseless and fraudulent. Proclaiming the 360 controller is "better in every conceivable way" is completely untrue - battery life and rumble are vastly improved upon in the Xbox One controller, for example.

The reasons above are among the laundry list of disjointed rhetoric in the video.

He shows his Xbone & the controller.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By R3FURBISHED

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

"Trust me" as a source

I don't understand where that answer came from - as in no way, shape or form did I ever say that he did not own the console. And in no way, shape or form does that justify how blatantly wrong he is about the Xbox One.

TheRealBigRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts

Hey everyone has a right to his opinion and in my opinion its not a piece of shit. The fact that his reason that X1 has Drm is because the game is installing even when the ps4 does the same thing let me know he not very smart .

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Of course. No games at launch, a broken-ass UI, a thin 2014 games lineup. It was always going to end this way.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SuperCowElitist

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

"Trust me" as a source

I don't understand where that answer came from - as in no way, shape or form did I ever say that he did not own the console. And in no way, shape or form does that justify how blatantly wrong he is about the Xbox One.

How is he wrong when he owns the system?

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

this part was very interesting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kGsjroJpk#t=15m24s (15m24s, should drop you in)

if true, surely someone would notice. their internet usage would jump massively.

TheRealBigRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheRealBigRich

Also even though he is obviously cow you make it sound like anybody that buys something other than a ps4 is a lem

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@psymon100 said:

this part was very interesting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kGsjroJpk#t=15m24s (15m24s, should drop you in)

if true, surely someone would notice. their internet usage would jump massively.

I hope some tech savvy dude look into it.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 R3FURBISHED

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

Experiences of one do not reflect the realities of many.

The creator of that video is attempting to proclaim his opinions as fact (in a overtly forced and boisterous manner, might I add) where he often makes grandiose claims that are blatantly incorrect.

If he had come out and said "These are my opinions based off of my experiences" then there wouldn't be anything to discuss - but he chose to proclaim his experience as facts.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@TheRealBigRich said:

Also even though he is obviously cow you make it sound like anybody that buys something other than a ps4 is a lem

Cows only own Playstation 4, nothing more.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SuperCowElitist

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

The creator of that video is attempting to proclaim his opinions as fact (in a overtly forced and boisterous manner, might I add) where he often makes grandiose claims that are blatantly incorrect.

If he had come out and said "These are my opinions based off of my experiences" then there wouldn't be anything to discuss - but he chose to proclaim his experience as facts.

He wasn't proclaiming his opinion as fact. You're just assuming because you don't like what he's saying.

Don't worry, it's normal, no one like others opinion.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 R3FURBISHED

@psymon100 said:

I highly doubt even the expanded upon Live infrastructure could withstand such massive downloads - how many copies of games where bought day one of, say, Call of Duty?

Call of Duty is a 39.5 GB download - do we really think Live could withstand hundreds of thousands of people downloading that at the same time? Not to mention with hundreds of thousands more downloading - system updates, apps, videos, other games etc?

Perhaps its just me, but if when you make a claim and that claim has to be prefaced with "I may be wrong" then that is probably a claim you shouldn't make before you do more homework on it.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 R3FURBISHED

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

He wasn't proclaiming his opinion as fact. You're just assuming because you don't like what he's saying.

He absolutely was. He absolutely was.

TheRealBigRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheRealBigRich

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

so he isn't a lem either just saying

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By psymon100

@R3FURBISHED said:

@psymon100 said:

I highly doubt even the expanded upon Live infrastructure could withstand such massive downloads - how many copies of games where bought day one of, say, Call of Duty?

Call of Duty is a 39.5 GB download - do we really think Live could withstand hundreds of thousands of people downloading that at the same time? Not to mention with hundreds of thousands more downloading - system updates, apps, videos, other games etc?

Perhaps its just me, but if when you make a claim and that claim has to be prefaced with "I may be wrong" then that is probably a claim you shouldn't make before you do more homework on it.

Microsoft's track record with download infrastructure includes supporting updates for the world's most popular operating system, so I think the answer to your question is yes they could easily support that many downloads.

The part I bolded, *nevermind* that's what the guy in the video said.,

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SuperCowElitist

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

He absolutely was. He absolutely was.

Oh boy lol. Why do I even bother

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SuperCowElitist

@TheRealBigRich said:

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

He is a lemming..

TheRealBigRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TheRealBigRich

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

He is a lemming..

I guess I just don't get how he is a lemming because he owns a X1 but he isn't a Cow cause he own a ps4. your not making sense

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 R3FURBISHED

@psymon100 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@psymon100 said:

Microsoft's track record with download infrastructure includes supporting updates for the world's most popular operating system, so I think the answer to your question is yes they could easily support that many downloads.

The part I bolded, *nevermind* that's what the guy in the video said.,

Point well-received. It seems a little too 'tinfoil hat' to me, or it could be just because it came from the guy in the video that I'm apprehensive.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 psymon100

also interesting his theory at the end, regarding MS getting in with cable companies to get xbox one out there, as xbox one gets daisy chained in with the cable box, and eventually supplants its function as cable dies and time progresses ushering in new technologies the xbox one does the cable box (likely) cannot.

i mean, i'm not going to agree that the gentleman in the video was a lemming by any stretch, we can joke about it yeah sure, the thread title for instance is hilarious. but, lemming, cow, sheep, whatever, some of his observations and predictions are interesting. i don't agree with everything the man says but that video was all right.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SuperCowElitist

@TheRealBigRich said:

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

He is a lemming..

I guess I just don't get how he is a lemming because he owns a X1 but he isn't a Cow cause he own a ps4. your not making sense

He claims to be a lemming on one of his comment he made 3 months ago.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By psymon100

@R3FURBISHED: oh yeah i'm with you man. it's not gospel by any stretch.

Renegade311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Renegade311
Member since 2013 • 350 Posts

I don't consider myself a lemming considering I own a PC and every current and next gen system minus the Vita, and have even admitted that the PS4 is the better buy, but I've been very satisfied with the Xbox One, as well as the PS4 and the Wii U. Can't go wrong with any of these systems.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13624 Posts

Guy in the video is full of shit. I knew something was up when his intro was pure PS exclusives. Everything he says is wrong. Just because you own something doesn't make you less of a fanboy. It means he's willing to waste money to prove a point.

The controller is better than the 360s and in no way is the dead zone bigger. You aren't supposed to use four fingers on the shoulder buttons.

Of course the game installs from the disc, what would be the point in downloading it, it's a waste of resources for MS and for you. MS know that not everyone has unlimited broadband, If someone has a 40GB limit, they aren't going to make you download 33GB from that without a warning. Yeah ok it take a while the first time, but my broadband while decent, would 5x longer to download 33GB then however long it took to install.

So Ryse, DR3 and Forza are supposed to be the best of the best? They're launch games. Lol funny he doesn't say the same about the PS4 where most of their games scored the same if not worst and Killzone is actually supposed to be the best of the best, it's a flagship title and reviewers tore it up.

Look how he defends GT6s market place economy thing, spouting the same shit 'you can unlock it in game' yeah if you have no life and don't like the touch of a women. Yeah sure, you can sit there and save 20m credits for one car. Funny how he doesn't afford the same leniency BS excuses to non Playstation consoles.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13624 Posts

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

That's not true at all. You can own more than one system and not like it or still be a fanboy. Maybe he thought he'd try it out but refused to take his fanboy goggles off.

And you say that, but you called him a lemming in the thread title.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

I've watched his videos in the past, he's a massive cow, if there's one.

EZs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By EZs
Member since 2005 • 1573 Posts

why Americans no like the Xbone?

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Looks like Shewgenja, will not click.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#39 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@supercowelitist said:
Loading Video...

stop trolling fanboy

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#40 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

WOW... Guy hit on everything. Really good review.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#41 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49555 Posts

Isn't that 7th? When has he ever been a Xbox fanboy on YouTube, or am I mistaking him for someone else?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@supercowelitist:

I have only heard one "complaint" on XBL from other owners - a disk drive failure. But, she got Ryse for free, so she said she was happy.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Hahaha, lem scum ITT in total ruins trying to stem the damage. Spoiler alert: it's too late. It was always too late.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

7th is great.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@rjdofu: the dude's owned every console that ever existed. have you seen his collection vid? he could open his own museum.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@supercowelitist said:
Loading Video...

Going by your name....................... I guess you would agree.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60665 Posts

If only I would of consulted him before buying an Xbone. :(

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#48 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

I can't stand listening to him complain like a child. His attitude represents everything that's wrong with the gaming community.

BeardMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BeardMaster
Member since 2012 • 1686 Posts

The constant buttrock in the background combined with having the speaking ability of a kindergartner makes this video completely unwatchable.

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#50  Edited By good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts
@TheRealBigRich said:

Hey everyone has a right to his opinion and in my opinion its not a piece of shit. The fact that his reason that X1 has Drm is because the game is installing even when the ps4 does the same thing let me know he not very smart .

He literally said they install on PS4.

He said that when you're connected to the internet it takes a long time to install the game, because he believes its downloading from the internet. He also says that when he disconnects it from the internet it takes a short period of time, like the PS4 does.