Lemming unsatisfied with Xbone

• 90 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

31 minutes is a bit long to watch a rant.

Can anyone just post the important points?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@Dreams-Visions said:

31 minutes is a bit long to watch a rant.

Can anyone just post the important points?

controller is a step back

kinect only good for fitness

cable tv features are gimped compared to his at&t uverse dvr

ryse=knack

forza=gran turismo for newbs

dead rising 3=360 game with more zombies

....oh and this guy is a hardcore cow btw..

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

this dude mentioned the exact problem i had with bumpers being placed way too far off triggers so guess im not the only one who thinks its shit

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@silversix_ said:

this dude mentioned the exact problem i had with bumpers being placed way too far off triggers so guess im not the only one who thinks its shit

No you're not the only cow in the village.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Is it true that games instal much faster when unplugged from the net or he's just bs'ing? That would explain the ridiculous 50m instals.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Opinions are like assholes...

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@supercowelitist said:

He owns all 3 game console.I agree with everything he says.

"Trust me" as a source

I know you thrive on your ability to make shit threads supercow, but this is on another level. The fact that you (the clown in the video) are able to bumble your way through your own opinion is not worthy of recognition.

The jimmies have been rustled.

tjhbr.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lostrib said:

Some like to lick them?

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@supercowelitist said:
Loading Video...

Going by your name....................... I guess you would agree.

It's tough to take that PS4 is a better gaming machine & is outselling the X1. It's alright, everything's going to be OK! Lol

I've talked to people that own both on the PS4 camera & they all say that the PS4 has a better controller, is a better gaming machine, & all the bells and whistles on the X1 don't work well.

If that crap he says about the games on disc taking a long time to install on X1 is true? That crap is a deal breaker! The PS4 games install very fast to the HDD, within 5 mins.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@lostrib said:

Some like to lick them?

...i don't think that's how that goes.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

This guy is a finger nail biter groce

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

LMAO @ all the butthurt Xbone owners in here. I can almost taste the tears. Just because someone who owns both consoles prefers the PS4....

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Was well worth the 30 minutes. Now off to Youtube to see all the neckbeard lemming hate comments.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44485 Posts
@good_sk8er7 said:
@TheRealBigRich said:

Hey everyone has a right to his opinion and in my opinion its not a piece of shit. The fact that his reason that X1 has Drm is because the game is installing even when the ps4 does the same thing let me know he not very smart .

He literally said they install on PS4.

He said that when you're connected to the internet it takes a long time to install the game, because he believes its downloading from the internet. He also says that when he disconnects it from the internet it takes a short period of time, like the PS4 does.

that's a big problem but something that sounds like it could be fixed with a patch that addresses the issue, he said when installing offline it wasn't bad at all; hopefully for MS's sake they're on top of fixing that

that actually explains a lot though as to why people were having long and varied load times

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

I doubt it's downloading the entire game, wasn't it mentioned that the Xbox One downloads the games patches first then installs the game?

So patch DL time + bluray install time + patch install time. Seems backwards to me, why don't it do both at the same time? I might be wrong but this is the impression I've got from everything I've read.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29820 Posts

Oh. Gee. Someone on youtube has an opinion. That's very useful to everyone said no one ever.

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 babycakin
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

As much as I would love to jump on the X bone hate, if it's true that he's a massive cow then this should be thrown out the window. Could just be a biased review who knows.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17389 Posts

7th is a well known cow, has always been. I even follow him lol. You can tell by his intro. This is like taking Blackbustercritic's opinion on anything Xbox as gospel

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Yes xbone controller is trash. Skittles buttons, trash bumpers, downgrade trigger with rumble gimmick, sticks that bruise your finger, still bad dpad. TLHBO

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

Also even though he is obviously cow you make it sound like anybody that buys something other than a ps4 is a lem

Cows only own Playstation 4, nothing more.

That's not true at all. You can own more than one system and not like it or still be a fanboy. Maybe he thought he'd try it out but refused to take his fanboy goggles off.

And you say that, but you called him a lemming in the thread title.

He's actually right though... Cows have been extremely loyal to Sony ever since being bought the PS1 at Christmas 1997. At the very most they will game on PC but never a console from Nintendo or Microsoft

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

Why is it so unbelievable to you Lems that this guy who OBVIOUSLY owns the X1 gives an valid and unbiased opinion! He's not some dumb fanboy nor is he a troll!! I happen to believe that he made all valid points. All of the fandangled things that the Kinect does is just fluff and very gimmicky. Like he said, PiP has been around for decades! Im betting on average I can hit my "Input" button on my remote and switch from game to TV and back to game again in a similar time frame as you Lems can using Kinect! Also, way before the X1 launched it was widely known that the new controller was underwhelming and not up to par with Sony's new DS4 and definitely not in the league with the 360's godly controller!

In closing.....Cry more Lems, CRY MORE!!!

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@kingoflife9 said:

@supercowelitist said:
Loading Video...

Why should I give a shit about that loser? Only opinion that matters is mine, I can youtube and find a hundred videos of "cows" not happy with the ps4. this site is getting pathetic.

Leave then Xbot!! Don't come in here and cry all over the place. The Xbone SUCKS, face it! MS blew it back at E3 and not even your precious Titanfall can save you from the humiliation the PS4 is about to lay on the X1!

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13624 Posts

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@supercowelitist said:

@TheRealBigRich said:

Also even though he is obviously cow you make it sound like anybody that buys something other than a ps4 is a lem

Cows only own Playstation 4, nothing more.

That's not true at all. You can own more than one system and not like it or still be a fanboy. Maybe he thought he'd try it out but refused to take his fanboy goggles off.

And you say that, but you called him a lemming in the thread title.

He's actually right though... Cows have been extremely loyal to Sony ever since being bought the PS1 at Christmas 1997. At the very most they will game on PC but never a console from Nintendo or Microsoft

I don't know, I know some hardcore cows here that also have a 360 and rag on it a lot. Don't want to name names though.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#76 SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@kingoflife9 said:

@supercowelitist said:
Loading Video...

Why should I give a shit about that loser? Only opinion that matters is mine, I can youtube and find a hundred videos of "cows" not happy with the ps4. this site is getting pathetic.

You won't find hundreds of videos of cows not happy with the Playstation 4. You will find lots of lemmings on youtube admitted that Playstation 4 is far superior.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Why is it so unbelievable to you Lems that this guy who OBVIOUSLY owns the X1 gives an valid and unbiased opinion! He's not some dumb fanboy nor is he a troll!! I happen to believe that he made all valid points. All of the fandangled things that the Kinect does is just fluff and very gimmicky. Like he said, PiP has been around for decades! Im betting on average I can hit my "Input" button on my remote and switch from game to TV and back to game again in a similar time frame as you Lems can using Kinect! Also, way before the X1 launched it was widely known that the new controller was underwhelming and not up to par with Sony's new DS4 and definitely not in the league with the 360's godly controller!

Owning a console doesn't mean you're not biased. Seriously get a grip dude. The guy is obviously extremely bias.....why do cows care so much about the XOne? All you guys do is talk about it day and night. You talk more about it than you do the PS4. That's just plain sad.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

he seems like your typical PS4/Sony fanboys. full of hate against anything Xbox One related.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 SuperCowElitist

@kingtito said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Owning a console doesn't mean you're not biased. Seriously get a grip dude. The guy is obviously extremely bias.....why do cows care so much about the XOne? All you guys do is talk about it day and night. You talk more about it than you do the PS4. That's just plain sad.

This is a video game forum, and it's System Wars. We're supposed to be discussing about video games.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 SuperCowElitist

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

he seems like your typical PS4/Sony fanboys. full of hate against anything Xbox One related.

Cows don't own anything outside of Playstation.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 kingtito

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

This is a video game forum, and it's System Wars. We're supposed to be discussing about video games.

And what does THAT have to do with the guy being biased or not? The guy is clearly biased..end of story

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 kingtito

@supercowelitist said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

And cows call themselves gamers bwwhahahah. Cows are without a doubt the most pathetic fanboys around.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Bunch of Xbox One hate videos. seems about right when u guys call him a hardcore Sony/PS4 fanboy.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 SuperCowElitist

@kingtito said:

@supercowelitist said:

@kingtito said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

And what does THAT have to do with the guy being biased or not? The guy is clearly biased..end of story

Well, you asked why do cows care about Xbone and why we're talking about it 24/7 lol. I was only answering your question.

And c'mon now. Fact is, people accused others of biased because they don't like others opinion. Would he be consider biased if he praise the Xbone? Think about that.

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 SuperCowElitist

@kingtito said:

@supercowelitist said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

And cows call themselves gamers bwwhahahah. Cows are without a doubt the most pathetic fanboys around.

Base on your current rant, you seem to be the most pathetic person around. It's christmas month, cheer up.

Avatar image for full_disclosure
full_disclosure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 full_disclosure
Member since 2008 • 955 Posts

This is nothing more than a fanboy rant. Of the two consoles neither has much to play but the Xbox has more than the have nothing but kill zone ps4. It's way to early to complain about either system. In a year when more games and functionality is revealed then we'll see. His rant on the controller ( other than the battery pack which I agree with) is pure stupidity. The controller is better in every way period. He sounds like he's played it for 5 minutes and never touched since. Weak post!

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#87  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

he's nothing but a sony fanboy and a troll.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

I can't help but feel after 2 minutes of watching this man that I want to shit in my own skull.

The7thLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 The7thLevel
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@R3FURBISHED:

I've never had an interest in joining System Wars, but I noticed an uptick in the views on my vid and decided to see where they came from, and then I saw your post. I can assure you, R3furbished, that I did not post my video here, and even if I had, I would have done it as myself, not with a sock account. Take care sir.

-=7th=-

The7thLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 The7thLevel
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@R3FURBISHED:

I would like to point out that when anyone posts their thoughts on a given product on youtube, the fact that it is their opinion is a given and hence there is no need to state so, especially when so much of youtube is taken up with people arguing over whose opinion is the correct one. XD

-=7th=-

SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By SuperCowElitist

@sukraj said:

he's nothing but a sony fanboy and a troll.

So all multiconsole are now sony fanboys?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Lems desperately trying to divert why ordinary people despise the all-on-one entertainment system from Microsoft.

Kinda sad that they can't accept the only people going for the Shitbox Done are the remaining hardcore lems.