Layoffs hit Rare following Kinect Sports Rivals flop

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

@StormyJoe: Ugh you still don't see how silly you sound. You have yet to prove that Sony laid anyone off because they couldn't afford them. I'm done arguing in a circle with you.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#252 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe: Ugh you still don't see how silly you sound. You have yet to prove that Sony laid anyone off because they couldn't afford them. I'm done arguing in a circle with you.

So, to quote E=MC^2, I have to prove it to you?

Whatever, dude. Again, if you are too thick headed to understand basic business practices, that's your problem.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 Zero_epyon

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Whatever, dude. Again, if you are too thick headed to understand basic business practices, that's your problem.

When you make a claim, you have to provide evidence, yes. And you haven't quoted anyone, I would have loved that. Good day.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 StormyJoe

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

When you make a claim, you have to provide evidence, yes. And you haven't quoted anyone, I would have loved that. Good day.

Have to get the last word in, huh? Even when we both know that your argument is based in ignorance?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Zero_epyon

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Have to get the last word in, huh? Even when we both know that your argument is based in ignorance?

I got you admit that you can't prove your claim and I'm the one arguing from ignorance? You really are a clown lol.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 StormyJoe

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

I got you admit that you can't prove your claim and I'm the one arguing from ignorance? You really are a clown lol.

Ignorance: lack of knowledge.

Yes, you are completely ignorant. You know nothing of how the business world works. Go back and re-read my posts, then go on the internet and research lay-offs.

I am done with this thread. I cannot debate someone who is arguing from a stance of ignorance; which in and of its self, demonstrates stupidity.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Zero_epyon

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Ignorance: lack of knowledge.

Yes, you are completely ignorant. You know nothing of how the business world works. Go back and re-read my posts, then go on the internet and research lay-offs.

I am done with this thread. I cannot debate someone who is arguing from a stance of ignorance; which in and of its self, demonstrates stupidity.

Hypocrisy at it's best.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#258 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

you two still going then I see... lol.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 Zero_epyon

@misterpmedia: There's nothing to argue about. He's just throwing nonsense at this point. Oh wait, he's been doing that this whole time lol.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By StormyJoe

@Zero_epyon said:

@misterpmedia: There's nothing to argue about. He's just throwing nonsense at this point. Oh wait, he's been doing that this whole time lol.

LOL! Dude, you don't even understand basic business philosophies. If you did, you'd have shut your pie hole two days ago.

True story: I copied this thread to some of my friends to share the laughter; though one pointed out that I should stop arguing with 12 year olds on the internet. The only reason I have kept this up so long is because I have a group of people waiting for your inept responses.

Educate yourself. I looked this up in 10 seconds.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 Zero_epyon

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

LOL! Dude, you don't even understand basic business philosophies. If you did, you'd have shut your pie hole two days ago.

True story: I copied this thread to some of my friends to share the laughter; though one pointed out that I should stop arguing with 12 year olds on the internet. The only reason I have kept this up so long is because I have a group of people waiting for your inept responses.

Claims Sony Layoffs are because of poor financials, then claims that there's no way of knowing for certain, then claims opponent argues from ignorance when he challenges the claim. You sure your friends aren't laughing at you and not with you?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By StormyJoe

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Claims Sony Layoffs are because of poor financials, then claims that there's no way of knowing for certain, then claims opponent argues from ignorance when he challenges the claim. You sure your friends aren't laughing at you and not with you?

So, do werewolves and vampires exist because I cannot prove they don't? I have given sound reasoning based on what happens in the real world - all you do is say "Since Sony never said it, it must not be true". Guess what, Nixon never admitted wrong doings, but that doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong.

OK, I have had my fun. My advice: take some classes on how the business world works so you don't end up looking like a fool again.

Reply to this all you want, I'm out.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Zero_epyon

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

So, do werewolves and vampires exist because I cannot prove they don't? I have given sound reasoning based on what happens in the real world - all you do is say "Since Sony never said it, it must not be true". Guess what, Nixon never admitted wrong doings, but that doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong.

OK, I have had my fun. My advice: take some classes on how the business world works so you don't end up looking like a fool again.

No no that's not what you're doing. You were making a claim, that Sony's layoffs are caused by they're lack of funds, and Microsoft's aren't. I asked for evidence of your positive claim and you failed to do so. I could easily say Microsoft's gaming division is losing money and that's the real reason they're doing layoffs at rare. But that would be asinine, wouldn't it. Theories don't work well as proofs.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#264 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Whats going ?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#265 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Yawn... Out with the old, in with the new.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 StormyJoe

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

No no that's not what you're doing. You were making a claim, that Sony's layoffs are caused by they're lack of funds, and Microsoft's aren't. I asked for evidence of your positive claim and you failed to do so. I could easily say Microsoft's gaming division is losing money and that's the real reason they're doing layoffs at rare. But that would be asinine, wouldn't it. Theories don't work well as proofs.

Why are you keeping this thread alive? I have tried my best to explain to you how the business world works, and failed. Fine, believe what you want.

If you can't come to grips with the fact that Sony has laid people off because of financial duress, then go on your merry way thinking everything is fine at Sony corporate; and every time they have a 10-K filled with red and they have "restructuring layoffs", take comfort that the timing is just coincidental.

I know - plain as day - that you are wrong. You are never going to convince me otherwise; years of higher education and work experience is not out weighed by some ignoramus on a gaming site.